Ninjago TRUTH or DARE

By PurpleCherryUwU

The title says it all! All character on the cover will be in it and some more! Please ignore all the swearing... More

Requests PWEASE!
The first requests!
Love apart
KISS GAME!
More game and pain
A little help from my friend
A new friend and dates!
Good and bad music
Swap names and...
Time to TRAIN... and read!
CONFESSION FINALLY!
My list!
New host!
SING
Talk to AU
Stay clean... with MEMES!
RAGE
Family!
Don't know a good tittle for this one...
Seriously
Bless the prank!
Do you hate me?
NUUUU!
MOVIES!
Pain and embarrisment
Let's CELEBRATE
Crii!
BABY SAVE ME!
This is not dark...
ANNOYING!
Suffer!
Scars...
MORE BABYS
EVEN MORE BABYS!
Candy for the babies!
Jay's dead!
SNUGGLE!
Magic!
Give it back!
Bonus! (Ignore it if you want...)
Poor ninjas...
Swearing = torture?
Wow...
MONSTER!
Dogs!
Petting!
Cat! I'm a kitty cat!
You stupid!
ZANE!
HOT!
Awful!
Sm0l again!
3K?
MURDER
...
WHAT?
WHAAAAT?
Okay...
This is awful!
BACK!
Cheating a bit...
Ouch!
5K!!!!
KISS!
COLD!
Don't have a tittle
10
987654
3
2
1 & 10

Childhood

313 5 13
By PurpleCherryUwU

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to

Sam: our show TRUTH OR DARE!

Me: And a little information before we start! This is the last chapter when you aren't allowed to swear!

Sam: And no one has broken a bone, or gotten killed!

Kai: Great!

Me: So let's start with the requests!

Sam: Ninja_Puppet Has a truth for everyone except for the ninjas!

Jay: I get the feeling everybody hates us...

Me: She wants to know how you reacted when you discovered your powers!

Neuro: Am I supposed to skip this?

Sam: I don't think it matters if you answer a simple question...

Turner: I was chasing a train when I suddenly started running almost faster than it and I was like, THIS IS AWESOME!

Bolobo: I accidentally used my powers on a plant we had at home and I freaked out!

Neuro: My powers were literally killing me when I discovered them cause I heard peoples thoughts everywhere!

Gravis: My parents were the ones freaking out when I discovered mine... I tried to chase after a bird and when it started flying... I started flying as well! It was pretty cool the first time!

Shade: I was playing hide and seek with my friends and I hid in a corner... that had a shadow... and it took three hours for me to realize why they couldn't find me! Then I made a promise to myself that I would never do that again! Until the next day...

Jacob: I liked playing guitar as a kid and I blew up a vase one day... I freaked out and my parents were so mad!

Camille: I turned into a cat and well... I looked in my mirror and thought, I'm so CUTE!

Ash: One time I breathed in a lot of fire smoke from a campfire but my throat didn't burn... I thought it was amazing and that it meant I wouldn't die if our house was caught on fire!

Skylor: I've known about my powers my whole life thanks to my father who was obsessed with them so yeah...

Karlof: Karlof accidentally punched a hole in a wall, he said he was very sorry and didn't use his powers again until he could control them!

Tox: I was bitten by a poisonous snake but it didn't have any effect on me! Which I thought was awesome!

Pale: I inherited my powres from my father and he started teaching me when I was like... three years old so I don't remember how I reacted the first time!

Me: Now when that's done! Let's see what DaWaeKnower has for us!

Cole: NOT AGAIN!

Sam: Ohh... Everyone (except Neuro) has to marathon My Little pony!

Shade: WHAT?

Nya: I don't know what to say... I like horses but...

Me: *turns on the TV* Let's just watch!

*after watching*

Cole: ..............

Kai: WHI IS THERE SO MANY EPISODES?

Sam: Don't look at us!

Camille: Why... just why...

Shade: It was to much glitter for my taste!

Me: I think that's gonna be it for this episode!

Jay: THANK YOU! I actually liked the a bit!

Kai: WHAT? IT WAS *******-*realises what he just said*

Sam: Okay... should we kill him or break a bone?

Me: Well... DaWaeKnower is not here and even tho Kai isn't my personal favourite, I still think some readers would be mad at me for killing him!

Sam: So we will break a bone?

Me: Yup... *snaps finger*

Kai: I don't feel any- AAAHOOOOHHHOW! MY WRIST!

*everyone watches Kai fall to the ground screaming over his wrist oeuvre and over again*

Tox: Can someone please calm him down?

Sam: Do we have any sleeping pills Cherry?

Me: No need for that! *snaps finger to teleport him to the hospital* there!

Nya: Finally some silence!

Skylor: Is this chapter finished?

Sam: Yup! Remember to comment what you want your favourite character to do and

Me: We'll see you soon you sweet cherries!

*Kai appears at the hospital, still screaming so they think it's an emergency... it's not! Kai gets slapped by an angry nurse before he gets his wrist treated*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 18 13
THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AND FULL OF HILARIOUS STORIES. CLICK IF YOU WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME.
5.6K 140 18
Let the tournament of elements begin! Only this time, there WILL be a winner! Notice the new characters added for extra fun! Join the ninja in the de...
57.2K 1K 34
Cover by @Skylor08: This story follows the now grown up and settled down Ninja training their kids to protect Ninjago as they once did in the past.
26.4K 750 26
This is a Laurence x reader story I hope you all enjoy! Sorry in advance about the spelling I know its bad... And HUGE THANKS TO @Nikki~Sama !!! I lo...