Be My Teacher || K.SJ

By JiminLemonade

WINNER in The Limerence Awards: Solo Jin Category. Score: 93/100 💜 SECOND PLACE in the Bangtan World Award S... More

Intro
CAST LIST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
Hello
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y N I N E
Special Chapter: First Time
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V EN
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
Special Chapter: Is this love?
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
Untitled
F I F T Y T H R E E
Untitled Part 62
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 1)
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 2)
F I F T Y S I X
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T

T W E N T Y E I G H T

5.2K 234 132
By JiminLemonade

Taehyung, Josie and I sit at the lunch table in the cafeteria, grabbing a bite before our next classes begin.

"So, Josie, what brings you here? Why'd you move?" I ask, my mouth full of ramen.

"My aunt lives here. My parents sent me away to live with her for a year. They believe I need some culture." She chuckles in disbelief, seeming slightly annoyed at the topic.

"Oh." I mumble, forcing another bite in my mouth.

"What about you?" She asks.

"My dad. He worked for a Korean company back home, and he was offered a promotion. He was transferred here temporarily, but we don't know exactly how long." I respond, pushing the noodles around in my bowl.

"That sucks. I'm sorry." She mumbles sympathetically. I quickly swallow the food in my mouth and shake my head.

"No no, it's alright. I actually really enjoy it here. It's just that my mom is back home, is all." I smile.

"Oh, why didn't she come?" She asks, tilting her head.

I look up at her, a lump forming in my throat.

"She uh- she just couldn't." I awkwardly chuckle, looking back down at the table, avoiding her eye contact. 

She nods her head, understanding it's a sensitive subject. It's quiet for a few seconds, the only sound of us chewing quietly on our food.

"So, Mr. Kim." She begins looking up from her tray, her eyes darting between Taehyung and I.

I shift in my seat nervously, unsure of where to look.

"He seems pretty... Intense." She says, chuckling.

"Yeah." I mumble, a nervous chuckle escaping my throat.

"He's always like that. He gives it to Willow pretty hard." Taehyung suddenly speaks up, and I turn my head towards him, my heart beginning to pound in my chest.

I'm acting like a nervous rat. I'm not exactly being subtle about anything, and in definitely drawing attention to myself.

Just chill out, Willow.

I open my mouth, about to speak until I see Yoongi approaching the table from behind Josie. He raises an eyebrow as he scans the back of her, and a confident, devilish smirk plays on his lips.

"Good morning, guys." He says, sitting down next to Josie.

She turns her head and looks at him, her eyes mulling over his face a little longer than I think she intended. She swallows her food and parts her lips, smiling nervously.

"And who might this be?" He coos, staring back at her.

"I'm Josie." She says with confidence, her voice clear and a hint of seduction in her tone.

"Josie... You sound American. Just like our little willow over here." He smirks, turing to look at me.

"I am, I just transferred." She says, scooting closer to him subtly in her seat.

"Well, maybe we should go out and I can show you around the city." He smoothly suggests.

She pretty much melts in his hand. She plays with her hair and smirks at him, looking up through her lashes.

"That sounds great." She purrs.

She looks down at her watch and quickly looks back up, slightly panicked.

"Sorry, I need to get going." She says, grabbing her bag from the floor and standing from the table.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles, and flashes a wink towards Yoongi. He chuckles and nods his head, and both Taehyung and I wave in her direction.

I smile and lean back, pushing my hair off my shoulder and grab another nouthful of ramen.

"Oh." I hear Yoongi's voice suddenly blutt out loudly.

"What's that, Willow?" I freeze with the chopsticks in my mouth and look up at him, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"What?" I ask, dropping the chopsticks and swallowing the mouthful.

"That." He points to his own neck, and my stomach drops.

"I don't remember seeing that before the weekend. It looks like someone's been busy." He chuckles darkly, immediately putting me right on the spot in front of Taehyung.

"It's nothing." I mumble, pulling my hair back over my shoulder.

"I can see the teeth marks imprinted on your skin. That's not nothing." He smirks, leaning in closer across the table, his voice low.

"Who was it? Hoseok?" He asks, the volume of his voice returning back to normal.

"What? No." I scowl at him, my blood beginning to boil with anger.

I feel Taehyungs gaze on my from my right. I turn to look at him, and he quickly looks away, a nervous expression on his face.

"Oh, was it sweet little Taehyung here?" Yoongi asks, teasing me.

Taehyung fidgets in his seat and looks up at Yoongi with shock, not uttering a word.

"No, leave him alone." I say, glaring at him threateningly.

"Hmm... Then who could it be?" His tone is playful yet mean. He taps his finger on his chin, testing his elbows on the surface.

"How about it's none of your fucking business?" I snap, my blood now reaching boiling point.

He let's out a loud laugh, chortling obnoxiously.

"Willow has a bark I see." He teases.

"But does she bite, I wonder?" He winks, chucking darkly.

"You're an asshole." I hiss, slamming my spoon down onto the tray and sliding it forward angrily.

"Ah, come on. I'm only messing." He laughs.

"You might find it funny to pick on the weak, but we don't. I thought you were a pretty nice person when I first met you. You're not much different from your scumbag friend." I spit, standing from the table.

I turn around, about to walk out of the cafeteria, until I stop in my tracks. I turn back around and stare at him. He looks back at me with a slight grin, and I know exactly what'll wipe it straight off his face.

"By the way..." I trail off, slowly walking back to the table. I lean my hands on the surface and bend down to his eye level, drawing close to his face.

He doesn't move, he only looks back at me with that same smirk on his face.

"It was me who ratted out your piece of shit friend." I whisper menacingly.

The grin falls from his face, and he looks at me in shock. His expression soon changes to anger, his brows furrowing and his nostrils flaring.

I smirk at him, and lift my hands off the table, walking out of the room and not turning back.

I walk down the hall, slamming my feet angrily across the floor. I mutter to myself, letting out a breath as I try to calm down.

I turn a corner, and I immediately crash into a hard surface. I fall backwards, yelping in shock.

"Ow...' I mumble, rubbing my head.

"I'm sorry." I hear a whisper, and the voice is familiar. I know exactly who it is.

I look up and Jin is leaned down slightly, his hand outstretched to help me up.

I grab his hand and he pulls me to my feet, keeping his distance.

"Are you alright, Miss. Collins?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for my carelessness, Sir.' I respond, looking up at him.

He clears his throat and looks around making sure the coast is clear.

"Come here." He whispers and walks further down the hall, into a dark, empty classroom.

He closes the door behind us, locking it shut, and my heart begins to beat faster in my chest.

"Why do you look angry?" He asks. He sits on the edge of a table in front of me, and I can see the way his ass fattens, and his thighs spread.

"Just some guy." I respond, looking back up at his face.

He looks really good today. His dark, silky hair is skicked back off his forehead, and he's wearing a tight, white button up shirt tucked into his grey suit pants.

The pants are tight on his thighs and ass, and he has his jacket off, allowing me to see every curve of his sculpted body.

"What happened?" He asks, his voice low and a hint of concern.

"It's your fault." I snap at him, moving my hair off my shoulder.

I show him the bite marks on my neck, and his eyes soften, sighing.

"He was teasing me about this. I asked you to avoid my neck, and you lied." I  yell angrily.

"Drop the attitude, and lower your voice." He demands calmly.

I tilt my head and scowl at him, scoffing in disbelief.

"Can't you just act like a normal fucking person for one minute? Can't you say you're sorry? Admit when you're wrong? Why is that so hard for you?" I snap, the volume of my voice increasing.

He suddenly stands up and lunges forward, pressing his hand over my mouth. His eyes burn into mine threateningly, making me feel small.

He lifts my skirt and forces his hand between my folds, pinching my clit between his fingers with force.

I squeak, the sound muffled from his hand over my mouth. My eyes widen and my legs jolt, my body wriggling.

"You're not wearing any underwear?" He asks surprised. I shake my head, and he let's out a breath.

He pinches harder, and my knees almost buckle beneath me, the sensation unbearable.

"Are you going to drop the attitude and behave?" He asks, his lips pressed to my ear.

I nod my head rapidly, and he let's go of my clit, pulling his hand out from under my skirt.

He removes his other hand from my mouth and sits back against the edge of the table. I collapse into the chair, panting.

"If you were to let me talk before you decided to act like a brat, you wouldn't be in this state right now." He says, gesturing towards me collapsed on the chair, my clit throbbing.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly mumbles reluctantly.

I look up at him in surprise. His demeanor has changed, he's sympathetic and remorseful.

"It wasn't intentional. I'll avoid your neck." He mutters, sighing quietly.

I let out a sigh also, and stand from the chair, taking a step closer to him.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just been a pretty bad day." I apologize, pursing my lips.

A small smile forms on his face, and he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer toward him.

I stand between his spread thighs, and place my hands on his chest, staring at his face.

He slowly leans in closer, and presses his lips softly against mine, kissing me gently. I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around his neck, digging my fingers in the back of his hair.

He pulls away, his eyes still locked on my lips. He traps his bottom lip between his teeth and I can feel his growing arousal pressed against my stomach.

"God, you drive me crazy." He whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, his eyes still on my lips.

"We shouldn't..." I mumble, backing away slightly. His grip on my waist tightens, his eyes hooded and dark as they lock with mine.

"You're right, we shouldn't..." He breathes, his lips parted and his breathing heavy.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, the sexual tension thick. We both know it's wrong, and the risk of being caught is high. But for some reason, it excites us both.

He suddenly grabs the back of my head and crashes his lips with mine, pulling me up into his lap. I kiss him back with the same force and straddle his hips, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

My hands tremble with lust as they drop to his pants. I fumble to ubutton them, roughly pulling them open and dipping my hand into the waistband of his underwear.

I run my fingers along his growing length, and his breath shudders, his cock twitching at my touch.

I guess I'll be late getting to my next class...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...