Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xxiv ) Lylian

1.6K 46 1
By mxdhanalisa

XXIV : The Return of The Dragons

The glimpse of the land made Lylian bit her lower lip softly. It was a cold breezy morning, and they are approaching saltspear. Her blue eyes gazed up to the black canvas sail which had a red three-headed dragon printed on it as the salty smell of the sea was brought to her nose.

"Home," Viserys said, his eyes filled with nostalgia of his old days.
"Finally."

The couple are standing next to Daenerys, their hands in each other's. He glanced to her and tighten his hand a little bit as he tucked his lips.

"I've left this place for so long. My memories about Westeros had faded through our years in exile, but I could clearly remember how my brother Rhaegar would smile at me when I asked him to teach me how to fence, how my sister-in-law Elia would took me into her lap and sing me a Dornish lullaby along with her children, and how my mother Rhaella would walked me through the gardens."

She rubbed her fingers against his skin.

"You must've missed them."

Her husband blinked, and turned his gaze to the ground as he bowed his head slightly, taking merely a second to answer her.

"Indeed. I've missed them so much."

Lylian smiled softly and moved her eyes to the silver haired Queen.

Daenerys' violet eyes made her knew something is wrong.

Her dark brows furrowed faintly.

"Viserys," She leaned in and whispered.

He blinked and took a swift glance at her, noticing a trace of seriousness in her face.

"What is it?" A voice as fainted as her message was delivered escaped his lips.

She moved her head towards her sister-in-law. Viserys followed them.

He frowned, tensing up.

"Why is my sister wearing that look?"

"I don't know precisely." She bit her lip.

"Let's hope it's not what I thought."

"And what is your thought?"

Lylian look around quickly to make sure no one is looking at them. Then, she moved her blue eyes to his violet ones.

"That she feared you would take away the Iron Throne. Now that you're back, she's not the one true heir anymore."

His brows goes even lower, a glimpse of uncomfortableness shown in his eyes.

"Nonsense. Why would she think so?"

"Because you are the one who raised her with your dream to take back what is your right, maybe?" She stared at him plainly.

"Gods," He sighed.
"You really hurt my feelings there."

Lylian raised her eyebrows, pulled her lips upwards and nodded in a teasing manner.

"Am I?"

"You have to go talk to Daenerys before things gets more chaotic, and I know it will." She continued.

He tucked his lips and furrowed his eyebrows as the view of the land is getting more and more closer.

"She's your sister, anyways."

Viserys merely nodded as his eyes stared out the ship.

"You are right." He said after the long silence.
"We should get ready, land is near."

"The horses should be saddled." She told him.

"Let it be known," Her husband held his chin up, and suddenly, it remunded her of the picture of Aegon the Conqueror which her father kept inside his room.

"The dragons are back."

They locked eyes, she saw a glimpse of pride in him, and smiles crept up on their lips.

Lylian ran her fingers along the leather strap in her hands whilst riding Heilys up the Kingsroad.

Viserys on his white horse is next to her, glancing at her once in a while. And she knew it was because he's afraid her fever would came back and cause her to fell of the horseback.

Such a caring husband she have.

The Lady couldn't help but let a small smile out.

"Are we there, Ser Jorah?" She heard Daenerys asked the man who's riding behind her.

"Almost there, Khaleesi. Almost there."

Her blue eyes moved to the side, and founded that a pair of violet eyes which are watching her silently since she had been listening to the Queen quickly blinked and stared away, trying his best not to shown any suspicious signs.

Unfortunately, she saw him doing that from the start.

She smiled and shook her head lightly.

"I'm fine, Viserys. Don't you worry."

"What?" He exclaimed,
"Who's worry? I'm not worry!"

Lylian hold her laugh.

His pale ears were blushing in a soft red. So did his cheekbone.

"You are blushing, husband."

His violet eyes glared at her, Viserys' mouth gaped open and close, then repeat, as if he tried to say something but can not form the sentence yet.

"I...I...argh." He snarled.

She grinned.

Daenerys stopped at one point on the Kingsroad, turning her head to Freya.

"We are here. Where are my army?"

The blue eyed Queen raised her eyebrows at her cousin.

"They are my men. They are my army. You have no rights to call them."

Lylian and Viserys made an eye contact. He tucked his lips, brows furrowed down as his sister looked more frustrated.

"Do whatever matters." The Mother of Dragons said, her voice is hidden with a small fire called anger.

Freya glanced at her, with the unpredictable emotions, and turned to Amarys.

The princess nodded and raise her hand up, face palming the sky. Her greyish blue eyes stared at the bright blue surface above their heads, frowning her brows as if she's controlling something.

Suddenly, the clouds darkened. The lights dimmed rapidly.

Her husband gaped his mouth, as do her, and as do the rest of the party.

Amarys curled her hand in to a fist, then the sky starts rumbling. A bright white light flashed from one side of the cloud to another, and ran all over the dark grey firmament.

In the moment she threw her fist down, a line of lightning struck to the ground, burning the soil in front of them.

The horses panicked and let out a long neigh. Lylian quickle grabbed the rein and pulled back as Heilys raised her front legs up, almost flicked her down it's back.

Freya's face didn't have even the slightest change. She asked her sister calmly,

"Will they see it?"

"Well," Amarys frowned.
"I think the rumbling sound and the dark clouds above us are enough."

And they waited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
44.2K 3.3K 63
Visenya who is the heir to the Iron Throne just wants to make the realm better and safer like no one did before. While trying to grow up and prepare...
127K 2.3K 17
COMPLETED! Daenerys Targaryen has arrived in Westeros ready to take back her kingdom--until she meets Jon Snow and he flips her world upside down. No...
550 22 5
Rhaenyra has a younger sister, Alyssa. Viserys doesn't marry Alicent. The Dance of Dragons still happens OC x Rhaenyra, other ships loading