My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 35

1.6K 135 7
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

Chimon and Pluem attract so much attention from others, Pring immediately run away from the school. Some teachers and students tried to catch her but they failed since Pring got away with a car. Inside the car was Park who helped her to escape.

Pring was really furious about what happened, she almost succeeded to her plans if that boy hadn't come back and save them. "Aarrrhh!" She groaned in anger. "I almost got them."

Park sighed deeply. "You don't have to rush, we have much lot of time to make it happen. First let's wait for Cho to came out from prison."

Pring smirked. "Right, his release date almost there."

"But are you sure he will still help us?" Park puzzled.

"Of course, he loves my niece so much. He will do everything to revenge her death." She smirked.

..

..

When Phana and Wayo heard what happened to school, Dream immediately bring them back home, even Wayo was in pain and not yet recovered he insists to come with him, just Phana stopped him and said everything will be alright and he just need to wait for the children come home.

Half hour later, Chimon and Runway got back home, but Runway still unconscious. "What happened to him?" Wayo panicked and immediately take his son. "Baby please wake up." He tried to wake him up but still no response.

Phana stared at Dream and waited for his report. "According to the witnesses, Pring was the culprit." After saying those name. Phana blood suddenly boiled again. The devil inside him wanted to wake up and take them down. Chimon hugged Wayo too and cried then Dream continued. "Both Park and Pring already released on the prison, my man tracking them down now."

Phana listened to him then checked his son. Wayo did cried while carrying his son. "Don't worry, I think he just sleeping." Wayo looked at Phana eyes. "There's no problem he just been drug and fall asleep. He will wake up later." Phana patted his shoulder and Wayo nodded .

After letting their children rest, Phana ordered a wanted and man hunt operation for Pring and Park. Dream nodded and immediately used their family power to make the things faster. The police posted image of them all over the country. Phana gave also a reward if who can tell where Pring and Park hideout.

After that incident, Phana become more careful with his move, he wanted to catch them as soon as possible. All methods he knew he used to catch them.

While Phana busy to catch them, Wayo make his own move again. He was really mad to what happened to his children, he swear that he will kill everyone who hurt his child.

Wayo stared coldly at the big gate before he entered in. He Waited for half hour before the person agreed to meet him, facing each other, Wayo stared at him coldly.

"Whats bring you here? I thought you hate me that much?" The man said.

Wayo gloomy face never change. "Do you know where are they right?"

The man pretend he was puzzled by him. He rubbed his temple before answering. "Who?"

"Don't pretend you don't know, that bitch will never stop until she can take revenge on me." Wayo slammed the table making everyone around them startled and looked at them.

"Ohh, Pring and Park?" He smirked and slowly move his head closely to Wayo and added. "What if I know? Do I have to tell it to you?"

Wayo clenched his fist. "You! Are you playing with me?"

"Well, If I gave you such a information, what benefits I could get?" He smirked and crossed his arms.

"Right, I wasted time talking with you." Wayo stand up and prepared to leave when the man said.

"If I told you, can I have one request?" He seriously looked at Wayo.

Wayo coldy said. "Let's hear it first and lets see if I can do it."

"It's not that much, it wasn't expensive also." He smiled and added. "You heard that my release date almost there." Wayo nodded. "I wanted you to forgive me, so I can finally live the rest of my life peacefully without any conscience."

"How would I know you're saying the truth, you betrey me already before." Wayo looked at him.

"It's up to you, after my release date, they will come and find me. I'm telling you this to make yourself prepared." Wayo don't want to believe him easily, he turned around and about to walked away when he heard he said again. "Yo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, I hope you forgive."

Then Wayo continued to walk away. Cho watch his back and smiled before returning to his cell.

Either it's a trap or truth, Wayo thought about it carefully, if it's trap to lure him, it will be not good for him, if it's true then maybe he catch both of them. He will risk his life for the sake of his children.

He don't want to tell it to Phana and his friends, because he don't want them to be in danger like before, when he recklessly make decisions. Before Phana put himself to protect him, and if it's trap and make his friends and family in danger again, he don't know if he still can live peacefully after that.

The best way to deal with this move by himself.

He prepared everything he needs before that day will come. Wayo ready to kill someone in order to protect his family.

Few days later, Phana still don't have any leads on their hideout, making him more triggered.

Wayo already at the abandoned building, he was at the rooftop, wearing his old school white polo shirt, tactical gloves and holding a baseball bat. He looked at downstairs and found there's a two AUV car parked at front. Pring and Park went out from the car with ten more group of hooligans.

At inside the building, Cho already there and waited for them, unlike Wayo who's already there since yesterday night.

Wayo hold tightly in his baseball bat and walked downstairs.

At the first floor where everyone is there, Cho smiled at them said. "It's been a long time."

Pring smiled back and walked slowly. "I'm glad you're doing great."

"So, what's you need and called me here?"

"I wanted to take revenge to Wayo's family for ruining my life and killing my niece." Pring face darkened.

Cho smirked. "So what's the plan?"

"It will be hard to take him, it's better to take his children so we can easily used them to lure him." Pring explained. "I almost succeeded last time, if that boy didn't come back." She gritted her teeth.

Cho nodded. "I see, it's very useful plan, using children to lure him, for sure he will come immediately and will not think twice to save them.

"Why are you wasting your time to take my children's if I'm already here?" Wayo suddenly interrupted them.

Pring and Park frowned. But she suddenly smirked. "Woaa. I didn't know that you will come here personally alone, you still have some guts to show here."

Park immediately stepped forward and licked his bottom lip. "You still beautiful, I wanted to ripped your body after eating you." He immediately ordered his man to gather around.

Wayo clenched his fist, before he came here, he prepared to die for his beloved, but he swear to God that before that happens he will make sure he will take them down first.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 13 13
After World War III the world is totally destroyed. Most of people are dead. Money is gone. There are no people, no money, no government. No rules. W...
341K 16.9K 97
"From now on, you're Zan Lorenzo." "My dear husband, why am I the one taking your last name?" Lorenzo asked while pulling his hand away. "You're mine...
14.1K 940 12
... *BoyLoveBoy stories.* *Fanfiction* *Pictures Credit to owners* PhaYo 2moons Wayo and Phana was childhood friend and both of them cherish each ot...
32.5K 1.4K 7
Let's mess with some stereotypes - not all gang leaders are badass, sex-craved monsters. They have a past, too. - Warning - later themes mentioned ma...