His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 15

2.1K 39 0
By ALunarDream

The next morning Peter woke up cuddling Alyse close to his body not wanting to let her go. After she had returned from her talk with Roman, Peter couldn't stand the fact that Alyse had Roman's scent all over her. With his quick thinking Peter had pulled Alyse into the bedroom where he managed to show her a night filled with passion, which he made sure she would never forget. Alyse turned her head and saw Peter staring at her, though it seemed to her that he was deep in thought.

Alyse pulled Peter's face down and shared a passion filled kiss with him, before pulling away, noticing that he was more into focus. "You know it's creepy to wake up to you just laying there staring at me the way you were. It almost makes me feel like you wanted to eat me or something like that."

Peter playfully growled at Alyse before kissing her neck. "I wasn't trying to be creepy. Though excuse me for trying to admire the one woman who I love and appreciate. Is it too much to ask to allow me a few minutes to just look at you and cherish the very sight that I get to wake up to every morning?"

"I guess it's not too creepy when you put it that way. Though I guess it's a good thing that you were staring at me anyway. We have to get up and go to school," Alyse said.

"But do we really have to go to school; or are you just saying that, because we could always miss a day if you're up for it," Peter tried to persuade Alyse into staying home with him. Alyse gave Peter a stern look. "Peter, we need to attend school. Did you forget that we are trying to blend in? We don't need to draw any more attention to ourselves, than you already drawn in by starting crap with that Christina Wendell girl. It's bad enough that I have to go and figure out someway to fix what you did. We don't need to make it worse by not attending school today."

"It was only a suggestion. Though please promise me that if you see that Roman Godfrey guy, you won't go anywhere alone with him. Something seems really off about the guy. That and I just don't like the way he looks at you. It's like he's trying to seduce you or something like that," Peter said.

"You have nothing to worry about. I have no intentions of being alone with Roman. But you have to promise me that you won't go and draw any more attention to yourself. It's the reason why we had to leave Ohio in the first place. Please don't make us have to up and move out of Hemlock Grove before we manage to graduate," Alyse asked.

"I can't make any promises. All we can do is hope that Hemingway will forget about everything that I told her and that she moves on with her life," Peter said with a shrug.

Alyse rolled her eyes. "Don't you know Peter? Her name is not Hemingway, it's Christina Wendell. God get your freaking facts right. She hates it when you call her Hemingway."

"Keep talking like that. It's scary how much you sound like her when you correct me like that," Peter said being a smart ass.

Alyse smacked Peter before getting out of the bed. "Say that again and I'll make sure you're neutered." Alyse walked away from Peter who laid on the bed shaking his head at his girlfriend. God what would I do if I lost her? I don't know. I would be so damn lost without her. I don't even want to think about what my life would be without her, Peter thought to himself as he got up out of bed getting ready for the school day.

Both Peter and Alyse arrived at the school, making their way to their lockers. Peter had closed his locker and was getting ready to make his way over to Alyse, when he was suddenly stopped by the blonde who caught him outside of the girls bathroom.

"Hey," Letha said.

"Hi," Peter said trying to go around Letha, only to have her step in front of him again. "Excuse me. I'm trying to get around you to my girlfriend."

Letha turned to look at Alyse before turning back to Peter. "Are you sure you want to be making you way over to her? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but she looks a lot like the girl that is supposed to become my cousin in law."

"She made the choice of not marrying your cousin. There is nothing he can do to change the fact that Alyse doesn't want to be with him. Now please be nice and let me get around you, so that way I can go see my girlfriend. I'm more than sure she's waiting for me right now," Peter said trying to side step only to have Letha block his way again.

"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the other day. I know I came off as a bit of a bitch. I blame that on the hormones going all crazy. And no I'm not on my period. I'm sure it's obvious that I have a baby growing in my stomach right now. Though there are times when the baby makes me feel the need to have a man's touch if you know what I mean," Letha said trying to get Peter to take the bait, knowing that Alyse was watching the encounter between the two of them.

"Congratulations. I wish you and the father of your child the best of luck, but now I really should be going," Peter said.

"That's the thing though. I don't know who the father is. Well I do but people think I'm crazy when I say it. By the way my name is Letha Godfrey," Letha introduced herself.

"Peter Rumancek. Now if you will excuse me, I'm trying to make my way over to my girlfriend Alyse Rumancek," Peter said.

Letha looked at Alyse who was staring back at her, before turning her attention back to Peter. "Your girlfriend as you call her is not who you say she is. She's Alyse Stormnight. Trust me I knew her before she left Hemlock Grove. I guess you could say that we were close friends to one another. We were always hanging out and talking about the day that we got married. Though that was before she found out about the arranged marriage to my cousin Roman."

"Good for you. And there isn't going to be a wedding for you cousin. I told him that the final decision is basically up to Alyse," Peter said.

"That's the thing though. They are bound by contract to go through with this wedding. There is no way out for Alyse. So it would be best that you don't get too attached to her, because you'll only end up hurt in the end. And I would hate to see you go through such heartache," Letha said while running her hands up and down Peter's shirt, knowing that she was getting to Alyse.

"I will find a way for her to get out of the arranged marriage so that way she can be with me," Peter argued.

"Wait, there is something that I need to tell you. I hate thought of hurting you, but I had overheard my cousin Roman's conversation while he was on the phone last night. We were out enjoying a cousin's day together. And I heard him mention a name. It was Alyse on the phone. He sounded so happy that she had finally come to her senses. Though she had asked him if it was alright if she continued to fake loving you, so when the day came that she had to marry him, she would give you an invitation to witness the whole thing unfold. I know it sounds too harsh and that it doesn't sound like something Alyse would do, but she's not the same girl that I used to hang out with before she left. And I'm sorry to be the one to say this to you, but since you guys arrived at Hemlock Grove, Alyse has only grown more distant from me. Though her and Roman have been growing closer and closer to one another. I couldn't help but notice the way Alyse looks at Roman. It's almost as if she's lusting for him. If I were you I would be really careful and keep a close eye on your girlfriend," Letha said.

Peter laughed. "I think your attempt at getting me to mistrust my girlfriend is sad. I get that you're lonely and your emotions are all over the place, but I'm sure there are other single guys who would love to help you out, and be the one to help you raise your baby. But I need you to understand that you wanting to be with someone like me is not an option. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can go and find yourself someone and forget all about me."

"I don't want anyone else though. Something about the rumors that are being spread about you, being a werewolf is so freaking hot. I tried fighting the urges for so long, but I can't. I find myself more and more attracted to you every day. Please don't ignore me or deny me this. I need this really really badly," Letha said before pulling Peter into a passion filled kiss, knowing full well that Alyse was watching the whole thing.

Alyse slammed her locker shut in disbelief that Peter would go and cheat on her like that. That bastard gave me his word that he wasn't interested in Letha like that. And I though Letha was my freaking friend. I guess she's changed a lot since I left Hemlock Grove. If that is the game you want to play, then watch out Peter and Letha, because you both have pissed me off. I'll find a way to get back at the both of you for betraying my trust the way that you have, Alyse thought to herself before rushing out of the school. Alyse made her way across the schoolyard to the staircase leading down to the indoor pool. Alyse was rushing down the stairs not watching where she was going, when she suddenly felt a hard chest stopping her from going any further. Looking up at who she crashed into, Alyse spotted Roman standing there smoking a cigarette. "I'm sorry for running into you."

"No need for you to apologize. I couldn't be mad at you for that," Roman said before noticing that Alyse was on the verge of crying. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it with the guy who forced me to sleep with him last year," Alyse said.

"Look I get it. What I did was wrong. I was being selfish and I didn't think about how it would affect you. I want to prove that I'm not that heartless. Please say that you will give me a chance," Roman begged.

Alyse looked at Roman for a few minutes before deciding that she should attempt to give him a second chance. At that moment Alyse could use a friend to talk to, seeing as the friend that she would talk to about that kind of issue, is the one who caused it. "Fine. I'm willing to give you a second chance. As for what happened, my boyfriend cheated on me with my so called best friend."

"I knew that gypsy piece of shit was no good. I'm sorry that he hurt you like that. As for Letha, I'm surprised that she would go and do something like that to you. You guys are after all best friends. Unless, oh dear god. No it can't be," Roman said.

"What? What is it," Alyse asked.

"Letha was really upset and hurt that you left her last year. So she is acting on the hurt, which is ten times worse now because she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place," Roman said.

"I see," Alyse said before turning away, trying to hide the tears from Roman.

Roman grabbed a hold of Alyse's face and turned her head so that she was looking him in the eye. "I can tell you're hiding something from me. Do you want to tell me what it is?"

"When I ran away from Hemlock Grove to get away from our arranged marriage, I had found out that I was pregnant with your child. Unfortunately due to the stress that I had gone through, I lost the baby," Alyse confessed.

Roman stared at Alyse in shock. "I was going to be a father?"

"Yes. Unfortunately I lost the baby. Roman we shouldn't even be thinking about starting a family right now; let alone worry about planning a wedding, which was arranged for both of us. We're seniors in high school for gods sake. We should be having fun. Going to parties, going on dates, dating people and hope that they are our high school sweetheart, that you marry later on down the road," Alyse started rambling on.

"This is about you wanting to try and forgive that Gypsy guy after he hurt you the way he did. I won't allow it to happen. He hurt you once. I can't stand here and allow him to try and take you away so he can hurt you again. I mean the guy was literally flirting with Letha right in front of you not so long ago, and he didn't even try and push Letha away from him. Part of me is thinking from what you told me, he likes the attention that Letha is giving him. It would be in your best interest if you forgot about him. Besides, you're mine. Everyone in the school knows that you're mine. You've always been mine from the beginning. I won't allow some gypsy piece of shit to come in and change everything now. Once we graduate this year, you and I will become husband and wife. I think that is a good thing, because I will inherit the Godfrey family business, as well as everything stated in my father's will," Roman said.

"Roman get over yourself. Yes Peter betrayed me and hurt me by flirting with someone who I once considered my best friend. But I can't stop my heart from wanting to be with him. The year that I was gone from Hemlock Grove, Peter made me feel complete. We dated during that year that I was gone. Shit we did more than just date. We made love to one another and even talked about future plans of us getting married and starting a family of our own. But that's not what this conversation is about. I'm not going to stand in the stairwell, talking to you about what I did while I was gone. I won't allow you to go and kill Peter for what we did together. I won't be the one baring blood on my hands like you are right now for killing those girls," Alyse said in anger.

Roman glared at Alyse with anger in his eyes at the words she had said to him, knowing that he didn't kill anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.1K 40
"I just always thought I have an ugliness that's impossible to love. Impossible for anyone to accept, and then you countered that." Liana aspires to...
129K 10.6K 46
"There's only one thing that's keeping me here, only one thing that's keeping me sane. The galaxy to my stars, the constellation that guides me home...
525 44 11
Anybody who is anybody lives in Lakeaway Heights, New York. It is where the most high profiled families reside. Makes the glorious Manhattan seem so...
366K 11K 48
Lyra Cambion is no ordinary teenager. Due to her father's recent employment at the "Godfrey Institute," Lyra finds herself face to face with the boy...