The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:6

83 6 4
By freakypizza18

After Krishika and I reach home with our hair makeovers. I opened the door with the keys and was about to enter but what I was welcomed with was only darkness.

"Mom, mom". I called my mother over the darkness but I received was only darkness. My adrenaline start to rush and suddenly there was a lump in my throat.

I tried to call my mom again but of no use. I tuned my phone's flashlight and hold my sister's hand and tried to move inside of my house.

"Mom, where are you? You are not home?". We both shouted in a unison.

Suddenly I was blinded with a flash of light in the darkness. I squinted and blocked my eyes with my hand and the next words I heard were a loud squeal of "Surprise".

I immediately removed my hand from my eyes and saw the drawing room was filled with so many people.

Suddenly I was engulfed in a tight bear hug by Amy she changed her hair color from brunette to lovely shade of blonde with brown twigs at the end.

Everyone hugged me one by one and I was glued to the place absorbing every detail of the room to everything in front of me. I was unable to find my voice it was like somebody stole it from me. There was a large lump in my throat.

I was pulled by hand that took me straight to my room and I found myself in front of my vanity there was a dress lied up in front of me.

The dress had a floor touching tulle with a sweetheart neckline and clunged tight around my waist which had a diamond and floral studded belt and it was pink in colour.

I was then pushed into changing room which was attached to my room and came out of it within few minutes as I came out of the room a loud gasp was heard from Amy and my sister Krishika I twirled a little so that they can have a look of it.

I sat on the chair that was in front of my vanity there my friend and my sister did my make up and hair my makeup was minimal and natural with a nude lipstick and smoky eyes and hair was made into a small bun and small strands were coming out of my hair line which made my face look more highlighted and than I slipped my legs in champagne gold coloured peep toe pumps.

All this while the question lingered around my brain was how did Amy reached here which I ignored for now and made a reminder to ask her everything later.

I was ready to meet people within 20 minutes as I was moving downstairs my heels clicked against the marble flooring of my house which made the attention draw towards me.

I walked down people were all looking at me and as I was on the last step my father came and grabbed my hand and walked me to the people. I took a look around the room and saw everyone who I love that is people from my mother's side that is my all the maternal aunts and uncles along with my cousins as well my maternal grand parents, my father's sisters and brothers also my grand parents, and other cousin Heer (she was my father's sister's daughter) my friend Seema and her husband and also Amy and even my boss.

Next I knew was I standing in front of a cake which was which was a white icing cake which had a multi colored sugar work of New York skyline and there was a "Welcome to New York" cake topper.

The drawing room was decorated with all the formals of brown and champagne gold with a soft background I cut the cake and everyone congratulated me for the promotion and transfer.

I attended some guests and than I went to visit my boss Christin.

"Hello Christin, thank you so much for coming by and also for believing in me and giving me this opportunity".

Christin smiled at me and said, "Hey, it is all your hardwork".

"Still thank you". I said to him.

He hands me an envelope from his blazer pocket and says he needs to leave as he has some work.

With that he shakes his hand and side hugs me and leaves I look at his retreating figure of back. I don't know but I feel something is missing I feel like some link I am just missing.

I shake my thoughts away and move towards my cousins and other relatives. The night went in a blur we danced, we talked, ate everything was just perfect everything was so happy I am seriously going to miss this all and India too.

At the end I bid last of the guests my farewell and returned inside my home as I closed the door behind me and removed my pumps, okay c'mon let's face it I cannot wear heels and i went straight to my room.

After reaching to my room, I kept my heels in its proper order my purse on the study table that I have in my room.

I changed into my pyjamas and removed my makeup and tossed my hair into a messy bun. Then I pounched on my friend and my sister.

"Ouch". My sister and my friend in pain.

"MeWhat the hell is wrong with you, T?" My sister asked massaging her head.

"When did you people planned all this?" I asked them.

My friend Amy rubbed her both hands as if she is spilling some tea or she is some bugging reporter.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Ams, spill it already!"

"Okay, so remember the last e-mail I sent you, that day I was told that I have some work related here in India, Mumbai." She took a pause.

"Ams, enough with the riddles spill the tea already". I told her with a fake irritation in my voice.

She laughed at my antics and said, "Okay okay Ms.Curious I sent you the mail than next received an another email which said that I have some work here, I was trying to Skype you but I wasn't able to call you I don't know what was it, so I called your sister up as we both follow each other on every social media I called her she told me you were out with some work so I told her everything and it was her idea that I shouldn't inform you that I are coming down here".

She took a dramatic breath and than continued her speech, "Than we talked to your parents and decided to throw this party for you as I know you well you won't celebrate your happiness and would drown yourself in work so yes we contacted your friend Seema and she helped us with other external work like keeping you busy, while your sister, your parents and I look after decorations and other things, Ab samjha meri maa". (Now you got everything right, mom?) She said the last part with a bit of an ease like she is a pro in Hindi.

I raised my eyebrow up and was controlling my laughter because of her antics and said, "Yes baby, I got you".

"And hey, thank you so much for the surprise it was awesome, I loved it and means a lot to me". I said adding it further.

She shook her head and hugged me and said, "Hey that is fine".

We talked for a while my friend Amy was making comfortable on my bed I asked her, "You sharing room with me?"

"Yup". She said popping the "p".

I replied an okay and made myself comfortable and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely people,

*ducks from the eggs and tomatoes thrown* I am really sorry guys for being so inactive and not posting so frequently but there is alot happening around me like the latest feud of Taylor Swift being a Swiftie it has disturbed me alot and not only being a Swiftie but also as a person how can a person can be so ruthless and such a cheater who can steal an another person's work. This is totally disgusting and inhuman thing. An artist deserves its own work. It was her 13 years of hardwork she deserves her own work. Also I am not feeling myself with my physical health of course.

RANT OVER!

Really sorry for the above rant I wanted to speak it out so yeah I ranted out and if you made this far with my rant thank you so much and I am already in love with you guys❤

Do vote and comment out your thoughts it means alot to me.❤

I promise to post it more often and yeah bye and loads of love.❤

Until next time❤
~freakypizza18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.2K 65
Dear Readers, I am going to delete "Hers Professor" and I will let you know before I do it, as I am busy at the moment. Because even though I got imm...
574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...
6.3K 426 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
113K 10K 23
Book 2 of "Destined To Be" [Winner Of Tweet Your Story India] In the hustle-bustle of the Twenty-First Century, where everyone forgets about themself...