The Bad Boy Craves Me✔

By jhenny_pink

"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no."... More

Authors Note.
Main characters.
1. Unexpected.
2. A disheveled mess
3. Meet the Family.
4. What the hell just happened?
5. On the first day?
7. Unfriendly queen bee's.
8. Frustratingly confused.
9. Change of events.
10. That gorgeous fool.
11. The art of beauty
12. Players never change.
13. Sebastian the handsome.
14. Calming the beast within.
15. Unwanted attentions.
16. Regretful thinking.
17. Spanked beyond mention.
18. Lunch with the bad boys.
19. A face to face talk.
20. New arrangements.
21. Raging psychotic freaks.
22. Ditching school.
23. The guys day out.
24. Family or my lover.
25. Heart wrenching moments.
26. The ongoing cravings.
27.Spa treat to remember.
28. Beach party.
29. A day to remember.
30. Back together again.
31. Putting plans into place.
32. On lock down.
33. What to do next.
34. The perfect plan.
35. Clouded.
36. Broken Promises.
37. No more.
38. The Big surprise.
39. The truth part 1.
40. The truth part 2
41. Backfired.
42. My second kidnapping.
43. Happy Endings.
Authors Note.
44. Up to something.
45. Work for it.
46. Why?
47. Before the big game.
48. The final score.
49. Congratulations!

6. Desired dreams.

150K 3.9K 1.7K
By jhenny_pink

      "What the hell is that psychotic bitch spewing about?" I asked Maria, breaking the silence that had crowded between the three of us.

"Well, you see," she stuttered, looking everywhere but at us.

"Stop stuttering!" I yelled, completely aggravated. "You ditched us so you could eat lunch with Regina, isn't it?" I asked the most obvious question, knowing the answer already.

Meanwhile, Steff stood completely calm and relaxed, as if none of this bothered him in the least. But I could tell by his stance that he was definitely not okay with what he had just heard.

"I was about to see you guys for lunch when I heard someone calling my name, and the next thing I knew was that Regina and her posse were pulling me along to lunch."

"I'm sorry. I never intended to ditch you guys. I wanted to text or call so badly, but she would always snatch my phone," she finished off, looking a bit sad.

"And what about the party this Saturday, which is supposed to be your welcoming party?" I questioned, because there's no way in hell she was going anywhere!

"I wasn't planning on going," she snapped, as if offended, while twisting her fingers together—something she'd normally do when she's nervous.

I hoped, for the benefit of the doubt, that she was right about everything. Regina would definitely stoop this low, trying to steal my best friend for payback or, better yet, planning my demise. How typical of her.

"Good. Now, don't you ever do something like that again. You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I exaggerated, dragging her into a tight hug. Oh, how I missed her.

"Just make sure that if something like that were to happen again, you think of an idea that will get you the hell out of there," I laughed, but I was dead serious.

"I need to get to class," Steff voiced, walking off without another word.

"Don't worry. He just needs some time to cool off. No biggie. He'll be perfectly fine by the end of the day," I stated to her with a smile, trying to ease the tension on her face.

"Come on now, let's head to class."

If I knew Steff, it was that his ego was slightly bruised, thinking that Maria would rather spend the day with a bitch than with him.

As soon as the day ended, I was on my way out when I spotted Kristen and Steffon engaged in a whisper-yelling match, while Kristen's friends stood quietly to the side. It was really strange because it was the first time I had ever seen them talking to each other.

The look on Kristen's gorgeous face showed he was deadly serious, while Steff had a pissed-off look. It must be really important for both of them to be whispering aggressively as if they wanted to rip each other apart.

And just like that, the twins Maurice and Marco spotted me staring at both individuals, who were too engrossed in their conversation to even recognize me. Maurice then got Kristen's attention while tilting his head in my direction.

All five of them turned their gazes toward me, and my anxiety went haywire. The look that Kristen gave me was one of intensified glare, making me gasp and cower a little. Oh dear lord, I hope that glare was not intentionally directed at me but at the situation they had been discussing. I mean, I did nothing wrong!

They all then walked away to their own cars as I sighed with relief.

"What was that all about?"

"It's nothing. Where's Maria?" he asked, ignoring the question.

"Steffon?"

"Not now, Anna!"

"Stop ignoring my question."

".........."

"Fine!" I yelled, walking off towards his car.

"Stupid jerk," I muttered, rolling my eyes, but at least I was going home.

             •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I sang tiredly, dragging my nap sack along the ground while Maria and Antonio walked ahead of me.

"Anna, stop being a lazy bug," Mom gestured towards the bag, making a horrible noise on the ground while kissing Antonio.

"Honey, I know you're tired, but please pick up that nap sack."

"Where's Dad?" I asked, looking around.

"He's working late today, hun."

"Okay, well, I'm going to my room now."

Hitting my bed was the nicest thing I've ever felt... well, other than being in Kristen's arms, I thought, but I would never admit it. I couldn't even make it to have a shower right now. I'll do just that after a quick nap. Maybe I'll feel a bit more energized afterward.

"So I heard there's a football match this Friday, and I truly hope you're going," Maria stated rather than asking, taking a seat on my bed.

Doesn't she have her own room?

"Nope," I whispered, drifting off to sleep.

"Well, I want to go, and in order for me to go, you'll have to come with me."

Of course, Mom wouldn't let her go alone. How typical.

"Oh, I'm not going," I stated.

"But Anna, you have to. There's this boy at school, and... I really want us to go."

"You didn't tell me about meeting any boys today?" I perked up, more interested than I was a minute ago.

"Well, it's not like we had much time today."

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I teased, curious. I've been there for years; I'd definitely know if he was worth my best friend's time.

"I can't tell," she blushed, looking anywhere but at me. God, he's even made a great impression on her for her first day.

"Will you go with me, please?" she begged, giving me her best puppy eyes.

Should I tell her about my phobia... Well, it's not like most of the attention would be on me anyway, and how could I say no to those puppy eyes? But what about Steff? Can I betray him by helping her win over another guy's heart while he's been crushing on her for, like, forever?

"Maria, I don't know," I trailed off.

"Just think about it... okay?" I nodded.

But then again, this boy could also be Steff, I thought, laying back down. My eyelids felt heavy as I slipped away into a deep slumber. Just when I thought I'd have my moment of glory, someone had to bang on my door.

"Leave me alone," I groaned, rolling over to the other side of my bed.

The knocking became rapid, one after the other. Sighing in frustration, I pushed myself off the bed, cursing the person who decided to wake me up.

"What the hell..." I was shocked at the sight of the person standing at my bedroom door.

"W-what are you doing here, and how did you get in?" I asked, stuttering, unable to comprehend the meaning behind his sudden appearance.

"Well, hello to you too, princess," the intruder smirked at me before pushing my bedroom door wider to come inside.

"H-how did you get inside?" I asked once more. Surely Mom didn't let him in, and definitely not Dad. It must have been Maria or Antonio.

He then lay down on my bed and patted beside him for me to sit.

"So this is your room," he spoke, assessing his surroundings with such curiosity.

"Um, yes," I answered nervously, looking at the stuffed teddy bears that scattered the room. My room must have looked like a freaking teddy bear factory.

"Hmm."

I took a seat on the sofa, which was aligned to the left side of the room, as he sat on my bed, staring directly at me, making me blush and cower away from his intense gaze.

The room suddenly felt too small. "Um, maybe we should go out..."

"Let's cut the crap. You know exactly why I'm here, Bella."

My heart rate spiked.

"N... no, I don't," I quickly replied, standing up as he got off the bed.

"W... what are you d... doing?" I stuttered, taking a step back towards the door as he made a step towards me.

He smirked. "Nothing you wouldn't want, Bella."

He took another step forward as I took another nervous step back. My heart was now erratically pounding within my chest.

"I think you should go," I whispered, looking everywhere but at him while blushing furiously.

Why was I blushing?

"Now, now, Bella, you know I can't do that, now can I?"

"W... why can't you?"

"Because you don't want me to."

Of course, I didn't want him to, but at the same time, I felt nervous. I have no experience in this department, and Kristen was doing the exact opposite of making me feel at ease.

"My dad could be here any minute. I don't think he'd like this very much." My dad would have my head if he knew a boy was inside my room.

"I know," he replied monotonously.

I realized I had reached the door and made a swift dash to hurriedly open it, but that was short-lived as I felt Kristen slam the door shut behind me. His hot, minty breath fanned the back of my nape as I slowly turned around to be met with a mischievous Kristen just centimeters away.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Bella," he whispered seductively in my ear.

My nostrils flared as I soaked in his manly fragrance. My heart pounded within my chest, screaming at me to pull him even closer, while my brain protectively told me to run.

A soft moan escaped my lips as my hands found the side of his shirt.

"Good girl."

"Kristen," I moaned as he kissed the nape of my neck.

Butterflies erupted within my stomach, sending shockwaves of tingles throughout my body. My breathing hitched as he moved from the nape of my neck to stare darkly at the center of my lips.

I pushed the thought of someone catching us to the back of my mind. The nervousness I once had was now gone.

"You want me to kiss you, don't you, Bella?" he whispered, blowing his hot breath upon my lips.

"Tell me what you want, Bella."

He brushed his lips against mine, and I gasped at the electric shock running through my body from that one contact.

"Kiss me... please," I begged, pushing myself off the door and pressing up against him, needing more friction between us.

He aggressively smashed his lips against mine as I tasted a moment of bliss. I flung my arms around his neck and grasped his hair within my hands for better access.

I could definitely get used to this!

*****************
Hey guys another chapter here I hoped you liked it please remember to share share share my lovelies!!😘😘

Vote♥
Comment 💬
Share 🗣

Love u lots‼💋💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
7.5K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
20.2K 476 19
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...
22.6K 554 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...