LIFE IS STRANGE MYSTERY AND R...

Autorstwa SAIYAN1990

The follow up to LIFE IS STRANGE BEFORE THE ROMANCE Chloe x Male Character. Retailing of Life is Strange with... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
lis

Chapter 9

116 2 0
Autorstwa SAIYAN1990

The following Morning at the Price household. Our girls are chilling on Chloe's bed just talking about stuff.

Max- I love this morning light, it's so peaceful...

Chloe- Wouldn't it be wicked if we could just hang out here forever like when we were kids?

Max-Yes, but... sadly we're not kids anymore.

Chloe-At least you can date now, right? My dad was terrified of the day I would discover boys.

Max-So... you never really told me if you had a serious boyfriend while I was away...

Chloe-Not serious. Hella stupid, usually. I went through a "boy toy" phase. Among other things...

Max- I can't see you with any of the guys around here...

Chloe- Because you have a good eye.

Max- Although, I could see you being with Tim.

Chloe- And I can see you being with...........um.................Warren.

Max-Nice come back Price. Ha

Chloe- It's a gift ha.

Max- But no seriously, I could see you and Tim being a very cute couple.

Chloe- Well, thank you, Max.......I mean well he is a very kind, sweet and protective guy and he is..........well.....handsome.

Max-Aw that's cute.

Chloe-OK fine, Could I see myself Dating him yes. But..

Max- But what?

Chloe- But how do I know if he feels the same way about me. Or how do I know that he is not planning to get back with Juliet Watson.

Max- Well you will not know until you ask him.

Chloe pauses for a few minutes and then responds to max's statement.

Chloe- Once we find out what happened to Rachel than I can start thinking about that.

Max- Sounds Good Chloe.

The conversation then switches to Rachel Amber herself.

Max- So, I saw that Video of Tim hypnotizing Rachel last night before we....well.....you know....got our information.

Chloe- Yeah, that was pretty funny. You should have seen Rachel's reaction to her seeing herself watching the video.

Chloe than recounts what Rachel remembered (Look back to "Before the Romance chapter 12 if you forgot)

Max- That was pretty funny when she thought she was a celebrity and Tim massaged her feet.

Chloe-Yeah, she has no memory of that at all.

Max- She did look very relaxed when Tim was massaging her feet.

Max says with a little bit of a giggle in her voice.

Chloe-Tim does give great foot massages, I have had one before. It was on Rachel's 19th birthday, but she was missing. Needless to say, that was a very hard day for me.

Chloe explains what happen that day (Look back to "Before the Romance chapter 19 for reference)

Chloe- Rachel had told me that when Tim gave her foot massages, she felt a bit better afterward. So at that point, I was so upset I decided I may as well give it a shot.

Max-So, what happened?

Chloe- Well, we were laying in his bed.

Max- Um, you mean you

Chloe- No Max, we did not have sex. Come on Girl.

Max-Sorry Chloe.

Chloe- Well, to be honest, I was surprised.

Max- What do you mean?

Chloe- Well, when I was in my boy toy phase, I would......well....you know.

Max-No details, please.

Chloe- OK well the point is that most of those times when I....did it, were times that I was feeling very upset/sad. So that was a way for me to take my mind off what was going on in my head.

Max- OK, what are you getting at Chloe?

Chloe- I thought he would well you know Because in private both me and Rachel had a feeling that Tim had feelings for me. But I didn't really feel like having sex.

Max remains silent as Chloe explains.

Chloe- Well. That and I was fresh out of condoms to cover Tim's willy.

Max-Gross Chloe.

Chloe- Haha, oh Max you crack me up.

Max-You are a dork.

Chloe- yeah, so anyway I remembered what Rachel told me about as she would describe as "Tim's Magical Foot Rubs "and figured that would be the next best thing. So I asked Tim if he would massage my feet. He then said "Sure Chloe" and removed my socks and started massaging my feet.

Max-Aw, That is so sweet.

Chloe- Yeah, I even warned him that they may smell a bit, but it did not bother him one bit.

Max-Really?

Chloe- Yes really, he said: "It's Fine Chloe, Just relax." I have to admit that, I wish I had asked for one sooner because it was amazing.

Max- Damn.

Chloe-Yeah.

There is some silence for a bit than max speaks up.

Max-So I guess, you were not too happy when Tim and Juliet were dating correct.

Chloe- That's one way of putting it. Anyway, why don't you see if you can find something to wear in my closet. I'm sure that your clothes still smell.

Max-Oh thanks, Chloe.

Max then gets up and puts on Rachel's clothing and the whole..............................Ready for the mosh pit, Shaka brah happens and Chloe says that Max should head down and get some breakfast, while she wakes and bakes first Before Max leaves she turns and asks Chloe a question.

Max-Have you ever been hypnotized by Tim before?

Chloe- No I have not. Why do you ask?

Max- Just wondering.

Chloe- your still the old max that I remember.

Max-Yeah I guess.

Chloe- Do you want to get hypnotized?

Max-I don't know.

Chloe- Well, I might try it someday, but right now that's not on my checklist of things to do.

Max- I have heard that Victoria and her Cronies think that Tim is fake and that Rachel played him.

Chloe- That is a lot of BS. I know Rachel very well and I could tell she was not playing him when I saw the video.

Max-Well, I guess that's good. I just feel sorry for him when he gets called "Hypno Faker".

Chloe- I hate that he gets called that. Victoria and her friends can go and suck a bunch of dicks, although I will bet Victoria already has.

Max-OK, I'm going to go and have some Breakfast. See you soon.

Chloe-See you in a bit.

With That Max goes and heads downstairs to see Joyce. Meanwhile, at Blackwell, Tim has already showered and is dressed in a Nice grey t-shirt, dark blue shorts, and his favorite shoes. He has made his way to get some breakfast. There He sees Warren leaving the cafeteria.

Tim-Hey Bro.

Warren- Morning Man.

Tim-You seem happier today.

Warren- Yeah I am. Kate's alive, school is closed for a week and this weekend me and Max are going to the drive-in this weekend.

Tim- Yeah, I wanted to say, why did you use that "let's Go Ape" line?

Warren- Seemed Fitting, it's the planet of the Apes.

Tim- Really, cause That sounded a bit dirty.

Warren-Oh....yeah........

Tim- Hey, she said she would go with you., so I guess it worked.

Warren- Yeah, I guess it did. So anyway did you hear?

Tim-Hear what?

Warren-The end of the world party is still happening this Friday.

Tim- Wow, you would think after what just happened, they would well you know cancel it.

Warren- Yeah, I totally agree with you, but I guess the near suicide of a girl just is not enough to cancel a party that is funded by the Prescott's.

Tim- Yeah, Makes me ill to think that the Prescott's would not even be phased by something like a girl nearly killing herself.

Warren- Well at the least Mr. Jefferson got in trouble.

Tim- Yeah, he had no right to say what he said to Kate. And he is supposed to be a teacher.

Warren- I agree at first I was bummed out that he got in trouble, but now that more information has come out, I say he got what he deserved.

Tim-You got that right, Well anyway catch you later Warren.

Warren- Right back at you Tim.

With that, the two leave and Tim gets a quick bite to eat. Once he finishes eating, he gets a Text from Chloe saying to meet up with them at Two Whales for more clues. Tim texts back and says he will be there as soon as he can. He heads over to his car and drives off to the diner, hoping that they will find something useful to help them find out what happened to Rachel Amber.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

351K 5.8K 30
The only way to make the world of Arcadia Bay and Blackwell Academy come closer is to read one-shots about it. Let me help you out! Here you go, a se...
2.6K 214 38
Therapy is long over and she is better than ever and not recognizable. Therapy changes people, that's the sense of it all and it did the exact same t...
6.7K 205 17
Max and Chloe have survived the storm, but not without some baggage. Sure, they're going to start a new life, but Max has to deal with consequences o...
21.6K 808 19
Sequel to Love Comes With A Price. Chloe Price x Fem!Reader fanfic. Life is Strange fanfiction. You and Chloe have been dating for four years. You...