Akko x Andrew

By NouralAfrikiyah

Akko and Andrews school deiced it would be good to share a building. Both schools help create a new school in... More

DORMS
Dormmate?
Day one of bet
Day 2 Of Bet
Day 3 Of bet
What did we agree on Again?!?!
A trip and His mind
This Might be a Crime...

The Bet

1.2K 21 2
By NouralAfrikiyah

Andrew POV

I heard Akko scream she was leaving to go to the store. I didn't respond because I was laying on the bed half asleep. About 30 minutes after Akko had left I changed into a white t-shirt and Jeans.I have to unpack all of my things before I can do anything else today.

Time skip ~2 hours later~

Andrew POV

'Creek' the front door creaked open to reveal Akko holding a ton bags of food ,Kitchen appliances, Etc. "Do you want any help with that" I said while reaching out my hand to grab one of the seemingly heavy bags. "..Yes... please" Akko said clearly out of breath. I grab some bags and we march our way to the kitchen and start packing away. I noticed Akko was mumming a song The whole time we were working. 'I've never heard a song like that' .I told myself as I went back to packing out.

Akko POV

'What is this tune I remember the beat but not the lyrics or the name of it, Come on Akko think, think.' I shrug off the thought and eventually forgot about the tune completely, by then we were already finished and I was staving I quickly grabbed A pop tart and put it in my mouth and started to make some rice balls and put on some tea to have with it. When I turned around I saw Andrew on the couch reading something. I walk over curious to what has got his attention and it was a .... law book? 'You finally get out of your parents house and in a dorm in which you can go, and do things freely but instead of finding something fun to do you grab a law book . Really.' I thought to myself Then realized .. MY FOOD.I rush over to the stove turn off the fire poor the hot water into my cup and let the rice sit for a minute.

"Andrew are you really gonna study the whole time we are here". I asked Andrew he turned his head to face me. "Maybe you should study more Akko" He said with a smirk as he looked at me straight in the eyes. "How about a wager?" I said crossing my arms, Andrew close the book and gave me the 'go on' look. " You cant study for a 3 days, And you must have fun,I'll have to study for 3 days and avoid fun okay." I said and he nodded. 'What did I just do!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
747K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...