The Seven{BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au Sl... More

C. 1.
C. 2.
C. 3.
C. 4.
C. 5.
C. 6.
C. 7.
C. 8.
C. 9.
C. 11.
C. 12.
C. 13.
C. 14.
C. 15.
C. 16.
C. 17.
C. 18.
C. 19.
C. 20.
C. 21.
C. 22.
C. 23.
C. 24.
C. 25.
C. 26.
C. 27.
C. 28.
C. 29.
C. 30.
C. 31.
C. 32.
C. 33.
C. 34.
C. 35.
C. 36.
C. 37.
C. 38.
C. 39.
C. 40.
C. 41.
C. 42.
Epilogue
Character Q&A
W E B T O O N

C. 10.

78.4K 3.7K 4.3K
By TaeTae_lyfe

A loud giggle left your lips as you swayed your body seductively, throwing your head back in laughter.

On any normal day, you never have even considered coming up on this stage, let alone dancing on it...but today wasn't any normal day....today you were drunk.

And drunk Y/n liked to have fun.

You had bribed the DJ with a crisp twenty, telling him to play one of your favorite songs that you often jammed out to in your living room.

Once the song began, all you felt was confidence.

Every single feeling of anger and frustration slowly began to melt away from you as you danced without a single care in the world.

In the back of your mind, you knew that you probably looked like a new-born giraffe, just stumbling clumsily all around the shiny black stage, but you honestly didn't even care what you looked like in that moment...although you were almost positive that you were going to slap yourself in the face once you were fully sober again.

You were so engulfed in your drunken haze of fun that you were completely oblivious to the world that surrounded you. Normally, not focusing on any of your problems would seem like a blessing to you...but right now...was certainly not the time.

You were jerked from your thoughts as a rough hand gripped your upper arm, pulling you away from the silver pole.

Thinking it was one of the security guards, you pulled your arm away, a whine of protest leaving your parted, pink lips.

"Leave me alone," You slurred. "The song is almost over."

The stranger's hand gripped you again, this time their fingers wrapped around your wrist, forcing your feet to move in an unknown direction.

You let out a silent gasp as you tripped over your own feet, the heels you were wearing suddenly becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, eyes finally taking in the man in front of you.

His hair was a light shade of blue and styled into an undercut, his eyes were wide with panic and anxiety as his gaze scanned over the night club. His jaw was set in determination as he glanced back at you.

From what your drunken mind could process, he wasn't wearing the security's uniform, but instead his body was adorned in a black tee-shirt and black jeans.

The man in front of you suddenly stopped walking, causing you to stumble and crash into his muscular back.

"Ow." You grumbled out rubbing your head.

The strange man slowly leaned forward, peeking out from around the corner for a few moments, his chest heaving.

Incoherent yells suddenly filled your ears, causing your curiosity to pique.

You slowly leaned forward, eyes narrowing in an attempt to mimic the stranger in front of you.

"Who are we looking for?" You asked in a deep, gravelly voice, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

The man turned to look at you, doing a double take before his eyes widened.

He instantly pushed you out of sight, forcing your body behind him.

"Stay out of sight!" He whisper/shouted.

"Hey!" You whined. "I want to be a spy too!"

His hand snapped over your mouth, silencing you as he peaked around the corner once again.

"You have to be quiet." He spat. "If they see us, we're both in big trouble."

You jerked his hand away from your face, eyebrows furrowing.

"If who sees us?" You whispered.

He sighed heavily, his hazel eyes slowly moving to meet your e/c ones.

His hands hovered over the bare skin of your shoulders nervously for a few moments before his hands met your flesh. He swallowed hard, hesitating for a few minutes.

To your hazy mind, his actions didn't seem out of the ordinary, but in all reality, Min Yoongi was a nervous wreck.

He had been watching you for months, listening in on your conversations with your friend, learning every little habit that you had...every day he became more and more enchanted by you...more and more addicted to you..

But he had never thought that he would actually be able to see you in person...let alone be this close to you..

He simply wished that six insane criminals weren't trying to kidnap you right now.

"Bad men." He breathed out quietly, trying to explain it to your drunken mind.

Your eyes were wide and innocent as you stared up at him, causing his heart to thump wildly.

The alcohol you had consumed, turned your cheeks a light shade of pink, the running he had forced you to do caused heavy breaths to pour from your parted lips.

God, you were so beautiful.

"Bad men?" You repeated quietly.

He nodded his head.

"Yes." He popped, eyes moving to land on the back stage door. "You see that door?"

It was the perfect way out of this place, however, in order to get to it, the both of you would be running into the direct line of fire.

You slowly nodded.

"That's our ticket out of here." He stated.

You titled your head.

"Can't we just go out the front door?"

He shook his head fervently.

"Absolutely not." He deadpanned. "The bad men are waiting for us there. The back way is our safest bet."

You bit your lip before speaking hesitantly.

"Are they going to kill us?" You asked with a trembling voice.

Yoongi's hazel gaze softened at your small tone, his hand moving to gently cup your cheek.

"No, babydoll." He consoled. "We are going to get out of this safe and sound. I promise."

You stared up at him.

"Who are you?" You asked.

Yoongi froze, eyes darting away nervously.

He couldn't exactly tell you who we was..after all, he was a well-known assassin... his name came on the news almost every night...he was sure that you had heard of him and he didn't want you to panic.

"My-My name is-" He paused before continuing. "My name is Agust."

You outstretched your hand.

"Y/n."

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly before he was reaching forward to grip your hand in his own.

"Find her!"

Your body jerked at the loud yell that filled your ears.

Yoongi frowned deeply, a silent curse escaping his mouth.

"We've gotta go now, princess." He stated, pointing towards the backstage exit. "You're gonna have to run, alright?"

You nodded.

Yoongi reached behind him, pulling out his pistol from the waist band of his pants and cocking it.

"You're gonna hear a lot of gunfire and yelling," He stated. "But, no matter what; do not stop running. Understand? Even if I don't make it out, you cannot stop running."

You swallowed hard, biting your lip and stepping out of your heels.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready."

Yoongi took a deep breath.

"Go."

With that single word, your body moved into action, your legs beginning to run as fast as you could.

Within a few seconds, shouting could be heard, different voice filling your ears, yelling incoherent things that your dazed brain couldn't comprehend in that moment.

Gun fire followed soon after, countless shots being fired in your direction, some of them piercing through the wall, others bounding off of the bar, all of them just barely missing you.

Yoongi was close behind you, sending shots of his own towards the enemies.

"Stop firing!" Yoongi recognized that voice. Kim Namjoon.

The dirty blond mob boss screamed at his men.

"You could hit her!"He reasoned. "I don't care about Min Yoongi! Find the girl!"

The assassin's eyes widened, his body moving even faster.

Another shot rang through the air, followed by a loud cry of pain.

Yoongi's eyes snapped over to your figure, which now laid on the floor, blood pouring from your shoulder.

Your chest heaved as you moved your hand to cover the fresh wound, your mind instantly sobering up at the pain.

Panic began to flow through the blue-haired male's body, jolting forward towards you.

"Y/n," He began, his gaze inspecting the bleeding wound. "Y/n, I need you to stand up."

More shouting sounded around the two of you, before another gunshot sounded.

Yoongi looked up just in time to see Namjoon put a bullet in one of his own men's head.

That must have been the man that shot you.

Kim Namjoon placed his gun back into it's holster, before his gaze moved around the room, locking with Yoongi's and then landing on you.

A large smirk presented itself on his features.

Yoongi froze.

Oh god.

He was coming for you.

"Y/n." He began shaking you, watching as the dirty-blond man began walking towards the two of you. "Stand up!"

You moved yourself, trying your best to do as he asked, pain shooting through your shoulder.

You were moving to slowly for Yoongi's taste.

His arms suddenly scooped your body up, pulling you into his chest as he began running towards the exit of the building.

More shouts and screams filled the air, but ignored them, mind focusing on his mission:

Keeping you safe.

His heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline coursing through him, keeping him energized.

He finally made it through the door, shoving it open.

The door slammed shut behind him. Yoongi almost sighed in relief as the sight of his car came into view.

He mentally thanked god that he had chosen to take his car instead of his motorcycle.

He threw the passenger door open, gently sitting you into the seat.

He could tell that you were loosing a lot of blood by the way you were going in and out of consciousness.

He buckled you in quickly, making sure you were secure.

"A-Agust," Your soft voice caught his attention. "It hurts."

He nodded, the sound of the backstage door slamming open filling his ears.

"I know it does." He started. "But, I just need you to hang in there for a few more minutes, okay?"

You nodded weakly.

Yoongi closed your door, sprinting around to the other side of the vehicle and getting inside.

With a deep breath, he started the car, changing the gear and slamming on the gas.

He sighed in relief as he screeched out of the parking lot, his eyes moving over to your now unconscious form.

"Don't worry." He started, reaching over and brushing a strand of your hair away.

"We're almost home, babydoll."

A/N,

Whew!

That was fun.

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 908 19
"Wow. You really don't know me? You don't know my face?" He threw his head back, throwing his bangs out of the way of his frame, "The silk of my hair...
1.2M 57.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.4M 96.2K 49
There's a fire in her. If loved correctly, she will warm your entire home. If abused, she will burn it to ash. • • • • • • Book #1 in "The Blue Eyes...