Cancer(MiShu)

By Amira_Yurina

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
THANK YOU!
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

Chapter 10

1.5K 76 4
By Amira_Yurina

3rd Person POV

Miyeon was standing outside the Bae mansion.Today was the day to do her science project with Shuhua,but she was just nervously standing outside the mansion.

Miyeon did not know how to greet Shuhua or Irene after she knock the door.

‘Come on Miyeon,you can do this.It just greeting her,right?It should be easy.”Miyeon was trying to convince herself that it will be alright.She was about to knock the door when she realise that she forgot to put on the perfume.She took out her perfume from her bag and started spraying on it.

After putting on the perfume,she started knocking the door.

Feeling so nervous,Miyeon was breathing in and out,waiting for the door to be open.

After a few minutes of waiting,the door was slightly opened,revealing Shuhua without make-up and she was wearing only a long shirt which make Miyeon’s heart skip a bit.

Miyeon couldn’t helped but to blush.To her,Shuhua look so beautiful without make-up.

“Miyeon unnie,please go inside and sit on the couch.I need to get change first.” Shuhua said as she lead Miyeon inside.

Miyeon nodded and sat on the couch while watching Shuhua walking up to the stair.

After Shuhua’s figure disappear from her eyes,Miyeon’s eyes was wandering around the mansion.She was amazed seeing how big is Shuhua’s house.

Even the living room is 10 times bigger than Minnie’s house.She was thinking how Shuhua live in this big house.

“Miyeon unnie.”Miyeon noticed that Shuhua was standing on the stairs.She has done changing her clothes.

Shuhua was gesturing Miyeon to come to her room.Miyeon stood up and started walking toward Shuhua’s room.

As both of them arrived to the room,Shuhua close the door.She then take some A4 paper and put it on the study table. “Okay,Miyeon unnie,what do you want to do for the project?”Shuhua asked.

Miyeon still haven’t thinking about the project yet.Her eyes was wandering around the room,still thinking about it.And then,her eyes landed on the shelves full of books.

“Why don’t we read through all the books there?We can find something suitable for our projects.”Miyeon suggested,pointed toward the shelves.Shuhua then agreed to Miyeon’s suggestion.

The both of them grabbed some books and started reading it.A few hours has passed and they still searching for it.

Shuhua then asked Miyeon to take a break for a while and they should continue it after taking a break.Miyeon nodded and lying on the floor,feeling restlessly.

Shuhua was feeling bored after a few minutes of break,so she decided to switch on the television to watch something.

And then,there was one channel which caught Miyeon’s attention.The channel was all about galaxy.Miyeon then smiled. “I have an idea,what about we can use ‘star’ as our project?”Miyeon proudly asked Shuhua as she strike a cool pose.

“Star?”Shuhua exclaimed.She found that ‘star’ is sound like a cool idea. “Yup,we can just search all about the star,the history and also how important the star is.”Miyeon said excitingly.Shuhua then agreed what Miyeon suggested.

“Okay,then we just have a star for our project.”Shuhua said.

Meanwhile,Minnie was at the library together with Soojin.It was silence.Soojin seem to do the project on her own.But Minnie wanted to help Soojin with the project.But she don’t know what to say to her.

"Hey,do ya need help?”Minnie asked.Soojin glanced at Minnie for a while,and then she continue to do the project.

Minnie sighed after knowing she got ignored by Soojin.She started thinking something,how is she going to ask Soojin if she need help.

She then think what Shuhua said the other day.

“Well,if you want her to like you,you need to obey her,you must listen to her instruction.And you need to ask her nicely.”

‘Ask her nicely?I guess I should try to ask her.’Minnie thought.She take a deep breath in and let her breath out.She was trying to clear her throat,making Soojin to look at her.

“Well,Soojin...do you want me to help you?”Minnie asked nicely.That was her best of asking Soojin nicely.She hope that Soojin did not ignore her again.

A few minutes later,Soojin didn’t replied,she was glaring at Minnie,making Minnie frightened.Suddenly,Soojin passed her A4 paper to Minnie which the top part of the paper got written.

“Our project will be researching about human’s organ.You need to use your phone to search it on the internet about organ.After you searching it,you must fill the blanks.”Soojin said.

A smile was plastered on Minnie’s face and nodded non-stop.She was happy that Soojin finally need her help.

Soojin rolled her eyes and continue doing her work.

---

Miyeon POV

Shuhua and I was having a good day discussing about stars.We need to present our project to the whole class after finishing our project.

But we need a telescope to see star.

I mean star gazing is one of the most important for our project.We need telescope to see the stars closely.

I wonder if Shuhua have a telescope.

“Shushu,do you have a telescope?”I asked her.Hopefully she have.

“I think Irene unnie have.”She replied.

“Can we borrow from her?We need a telescope for our project.”I asked her.

She nodded and I quickly hugged her tight.She told me to stop hugging her,so I just stop.But her face though....why did her face look red?Did she.....no...it can’t be.I guess it just my imagination.I know I love Shuhua but I don’t think she will love me back.

“Miyeon unnie,can I go to the washroom for a while?”

I answered her with a nod and a warm smile.She then walk out from her room,leaving me alone here.

Shuhua POV

When Miyeon nodded,I quickly exit the room.Once I exit,I leaned on the door that I just closed and covered my mouth.

I was thinking what has just happened to me.Why my face look so hot all of a sudden?And my heart beat was beating faster too....

Okay Shuhua,try to be relax.I can’t let her find out that I was blushing for no reason.

After I try to be relax,I entered my room and I saw Miyeon was looking through a book....it look like......oh shit,it must be my photo album.I kept my old photos of me in that album.

Tsk,I should keep the album somewhere that no one find.I’m such a papo.

I rushed toward Miyeon  and snatched it away from her and I put it inside of my cupboard. “Unnie,don’t touch my things without my permission!”I asked her,almost yelling at her.I could see that her eyes was watering and she look like she was about to cry.

Aish,how old is she anyway?She is too old to cry.

Aigoo....what with her anyway?Why is she so cute even with that puffy cheek of her?-_-

“I’m sorry unnie,I didn’t mean to shout at you like that.It just that I don’t want anyone to touch my personal things.”I told her.Hopefully she will stop crying.

Suddenly,I noticed that Miyeon was smirking.She quickly hugged me,making me startled.

What’s wrong with her?Why is she hugging me?

“Wow,Shuhua.I can’t believe that you fell for my act.”

Wait,that was just an act?So she actually not crying?But she was just faking?

I then could hear her laugh.The way she laugh is so annoying.How dare she trick me like that.

My fist was tightened into a grip and I hit her hard.That for tricking me like that!

“Ouch,what was that all about,Shuhua?”

She was groaning in pain and I just rolled my eyes to her.

3rd Person POV

Shuhua and Miyeon then continue for their project.Since Miyeon already pick the stars as their project,they decided to search for it separately.Shuhua was searching about how long the stars live while Miyeon was searching about the history of the stars.

After they search for it,they were planning to create a cardboard with a paper-shaped star on it.

Miyeon was drawing a star on the A4 paper.Shuhua was just cutting a cardboard to make it a bit smaller.

Once they done it,Miyeon started pasting a paper-shaped star on the cupboard with a super glue but then,Shuhua also pasting a paper-shaped star on the cardboard.She was helping Miyeon.

Miyeon suddenly stopped when she realise Shuhua was busy pasting it.Even when Shuhua was doing something,she found that Shuhua was so pretty.

“Ehem,Cho Miyeon.Why did you stop?”Shuhua asked as she noticed that Miyeon was staring at her for so long.

Shuhua’s voice was making Miyeon snapped to the reality.Miyeon then shook her head and apologized to her.

Shuhua rolled her eyes again and continue doing her work.

Miyeon let out a sighed and started focussing her work.

‘Come on Miyeon,let’s do this.Don’t think about Shuhua.Don’t think about her.’Miyeon thought was rushing through her head.She was trying to stop thinking about Shuhua but she couldn’t.When she lift her head up and take a quick glance on Shuhua,it was impossible.Shuhua is too beautiful to stop thinking about her.

‘Okay,I give up now.’Miyeon thought as she accidentally dropped the paper-shaped star.

Shuhua noticed that Miyeon was pacing out again.She can’t be helped but to be angry. “Yah,unnie!What’s wrong with you now?Nevermind,I will be pasting the stars on the cardboard while you just try to decorate on the cardboard.”Shuhua told her as she picked the star that Miyeon dropped.

Miyeon nodded and picked up some colour markers for her to decorate the cardboard.She was thinking of colouring the cardboard like a night sky.She then colouring it using a dark blue marker.She also drew a cloud using black marker and colour it with white.

Shuhua was almost finishing it.She look up and noticed that Miyeon was serious decorating it.She just smiled at her without Miyeon notice.

Shuhua then continue her unfinished work.

The 2 of them was busy decorating it that they didn’t realise the time.

---

“Mmmm........”Shuhua slowly got up from the floor.She didn’t know that she has been working so hard that she eventually fell asleep.

“Zzzzzzz......”

Shuhua look around to see who was snoring.When her eyes landed on a familiar person who was sleeping on the floor,her eyes widened.

Shuhua didn’t know that Miyeon also fell asleep.And the cupboard that Shuhua asked her to decorate has finished.The cardboard that Miyeon decorate was beautifully-amazing.

Shuhua then stood up and take some blanket from her bed and wrapped around Miyeon so that she will feel a bit warmer.

Shuhua then leaned toward Miyeon and she gave a bit of a peck on Miyeon’s cheek,hoping that Miyeon did not awake.She then whispered to Miyeon’s ear softly “You did well,Miyeon unnie.”

After giving a peck on Miyeon’s cheek,Shuhua decided to went out from her room,leaving Miyeon alone.

___________

A/N:My story is eligible for The Wattys.Should I go for it?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.6K 54
Yeh Shuhua and Seo Soojin are both members of the "Monster Rookies" (G)I-DLE. Shuhua has a feeling towards her co-member Soojin. But Soojin has a sec...
23K 939 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...
15.3K 573 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
26K 1.1K 32
(COMPLETED) Coming from a high rank family. A University where abilities, skills and leadership are important. Soojin happens to meet a very myster...