Bootyful Love ~ A Koujaku x r...

By Area11Dennise

I've had this idea in my head for a long time now, so here it is! It's my first DMMD fic, just so you know. I... More

Data 1 ~ Meeting
Data 2 ~ Moving
Data 3 ~ Allmate
Data 4 ~ Rhyme
Data 5 ~ Work
Data 6 ~ Thoughts
Data 7 ~ Hairdresser
Data 9 ~ Trust
Data 10 ~ Taken
Data 11 ~ Locked
Data 12 ~ Meet Again
Data 13 ~ Confrontation
Data 14 ~ Festival
Data 15 ~ Love

Data 8 ~ Tea

3.1K 105 5
By Area11Dennise

(A/N): The picture is what the kimono looks like. Enjoy!

~ Your POV ~

As soon as I enter my house, I take off my shoes and half run upstairs to my room. Almost out of breath, I open the closet located in my room and smile when I see the red piece of clothing. "Thank god... I still have it.." I say with a little chuckle. "What's that, (Y/N)?" Pash asks, and I take the item out of my closet. "It's a kimono. I bought it in the mainland." I say, checking out the floral pattern. Oh yeah, I remember my time on the mainland. I always wanted to see Japan, so I thought I'd stay there for a bit before I got to Midorijima.

"It looks very nice. Did you get it for a special reason?" Pash then asks. "Not really... I just really liked what it looked like. Maybe there'll be a festival sometime. But for now, I'll wear it for tomorrow." I glance at the can of tea I had put on my table. Pash tilts her little head. "What are you going to do, (Y/N)?" I smile and put the kimono back in my closet. I then plop down on my bed and Pash sits on my forehead. "I'm planning a little surprise for Koujaku." I explain as Pash fiddles with her wings. "What kind of surprise?" She asks.

"I'm going to try preparing us some Japanese tea, even if I've never done it." I explain. Pash looks me in the eyes. "That sounds like a good idea. I think he will be fond of the kimono as well." I chuckle at Pash. "I think so too. I'm happy I bought it in Japan." I scoop Pash onto my hand and sit up. "Pash, I get you might not like me swooning over Koujaku like this but... He just makes me so happy." I say with a little smile. Pash seems to think for a bit. "I don't mind it at all, (Y/N). If he makes you happy like you say he does, who am I to stop you? Besides, Koujaku is a nice guy and Beni is great company." She says, making me grin. I decide not to ask about Beni.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning I woke up a little later than I wanted to, so I hurried in taking a shower and doing my hair. I ate my breakfast pretty quickly and prepared a bit for this afternoon. I slowly boiled some water and made sure everything I needed for the preparations of the tea was on my kitchen table. I spent the rest of the morning trying to get the damn kimono on. I have to say, it's WAY harder than it looks. Pash tried helping me by searching how to do it online, but it didn't work so far. "Pash, are you sure this is okay?" I ask, looking at the kimono in the mirror. When I looked over at the clock again, it was around noon already.

Pash nods. "You did all of the steps okay, I don't see anything wrong. Is it too loose or too tight?" She asks. "Well... I guess the top is a little looser than the other parts, but I think it'll be okay." I say and turn around. My face and hair looks good too, I'd applied light makeup and tied my hair into a loose bun. "(Y/N), you look very pretty." Pash then says. I smile and pick her up gently. "Thank you, Pash. And also thanks for helping me with the kimono." I say, to which Pash nods. "That's quite alright. Oh. I hear Beni's wings." She says, and I make my way down the stairs.

Just when I get downstairs, my bell rings. I check out myself in the mirror one more time, make sure my obi is in the right spot, then open the door. When I do, I see Koujaku brightly smiling. "Yo, (Y/N)." He says and I smile at him. Koujaku's smile fades a bit when he sees what I'm wearing. I chuckle at his response and step aside to let him in. He hesitatingly enters my house and closes the door behind him. "(Y-Y/N)... Why are you wearing a kimono? I mean it looks great, but..." Koujaku asks, seemingly nervous.

I chuckle again. "Well, I told you we were going to have afternoon tea, didn't I? I thought, why not do it good? I had some Japanese tea anyway." I explain and lead Koujaku into my kitchen. "I... See.. Well then. Again, my dear." Koujaku says, grabs my hand and presses the back of it to his lips. He looks up from it slightly and smiles. "You look beautiful in that kimono." I blush a little at his reactions. "Th-thank you very much.. Koujaku." I say with a little smile. I walk over to my teapot and pour the boiling water in. Koujaku takes a seat around the low table and waits.

I take my tea bowls out and place them on the table. Then I take the teapot and gently put it in the middle of the table. I pick up Koujaku's tea bowl as Koujaku carefully watches my movements. "You even have matcha tea?" Koujaku asks, and I nod, taking out a little bag of the green powder. With a little spoon I put some of the powder into Koujaku's bowl. "Alright..Next is water..." I mumble and reach out for the teapot. Koujaku grabs my hand just before I reach it. "Wait, (Y/N). I'll pour the water, you just hold the bowl." He says with a little smile. I nod and does as Koujaku says as he pours the water into his bowl. I take the whisk and mix the powder with the water, moving the whisk left and right at a normal speed.

Koujaku smiles at me. "You're doing well, (Y/N). Where did you learn to prepare matcha?" He asks. "Oh, when I bought the supplies. The shopkeeper taught me how." I explain, still whisking the tea that was starting to foam up. "He was very nice, you know. He wore a blue kimono." I whisk Koujaku's tea some more. "A... Blue kimono?" Koujaku says, a hint of anger in his voice. I stop whisking and look up at Koujaku. "Yeah. Do you know him? I think his name was... Ryuu.... Uhm..." Koujaku's eyes widen. "Ryuuhou?" He asks, half slamming his hand on the table. Koujaku was right, but he didn't seem happy with this Ryuuhou person being mentioned. "Y-yes." I put my hand over his. "Koujaku, what's-" I'm cut off with Koujaku pushing me to the floor, straddling me and now holding both my hands.

"K-Koujaku?" I ask, having no clue what's going on and ignoring the weird position. "(Y/N). I'm begging you, don't go near that guy again." Koujaku says in a serious, somewhat stern tone. I stare at him for a little bit. If he's warning me about this guy, this Ryuuhou must mean trouble. I eventually nod. "Alright Koujaku. I will." I smile at Koujaku, whose facial expression becomes a little softer again. "(Y/N), have I ever told you that you are a very beautiful individual?" Koujaku asks. I nod. "Multiple times, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again." I say with a smile. "(Y/N), you are so beautiful." Koujaku says with a soft smile on his face.

"Oh my god, hairdressers with red kimono's keep telling me that!" I say a little sarcastic and make Koujaku chuckle a bit. I smile at him too and just stare at his face a bit. The light that's coming in through the window really makes Koujaku's facial features pop out. God, I like this guy so much. Unconcious of my actions, I start to move my face towards his. Koujaku seems to get the message, because he removes his hands from mine and presses his lips against mine.

The kiss was soft, but sweet nonetheless. Koujaku snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer until there's no air between our bodies. Our lips move in sync and I feel like I'm passing on all of my feelings to Koujaku. Koujaku sits up and pulls me into his lap gently. Strange. In this position I feel my kimono slipping off at the top a bit. "K-Koujaku.. Mmf..." I bring out between kisses. He smoothly unties my hair and I gasp a little in surprise. Koujaku takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. "Mng..." I bring out before letting my tongue intertwine with his.

I feel like the temperature is rising and feel a little hotter with his action going on. But I don't mind, I love Koujaku. I don't mind doing these kind of things with him. He makes me feel just right, I want to be with him. Koujaku opens his eyes slightly at first, but then spreads them wide open and pulls away. I let out a little frustrated hum as Koujaku stands up and covers his mouth and nose. "K-Koujaku? What's wrong?" I ask, getting up aswell. "N-nothing at all, (Y/N)!" He answers, his voice being muffled by the hand in front of his mouth. "Then why'd you stop? And why are you covering your face?" I ask, walking up to him and trying to get his hand off of his face.

"N-no, please-" Koujaku tries, but it's too late as I successfully remove his hand. As soon as I do, a liquid falls down on the floor and covers some of my fingers. I bring my hand to my face and see it's blood. Did Koujaku just have a nosebleed?! "Koujaku... Is this... Blood?" I ask, making Koujaku grip his nose again and look away from me. "I think so.... C-can you really blame me, though? With you being so beautiful and all." Koujaku says ashamed of his nosebleed. I think it may be caused by my kimono being loose. But to be honest... This was actually kinda of cute. I smile a bit. "Koujaku..." I say and he slowly turns around, now noticing he's blushing. I remove his hand again and press my lips to his again. Koujaku hesitates a bit before gently grabbing my shoulders and kissing me again.

I put my hand in Koujaku's hair and notice it's really soft. One of the perks of being a hairdresser I guess. After a bit more of kissing, Koujaku slowly breaks the kiss. "Koujaku... I love you." I say quietly. "(Y/N)." I open my eyes to meet with Koujaku's smiling face. "I love you too." He says. "And it's because I love you I think we should stop now." Koujaku says, and I tilt my head a bit, making Koujaku chuckle. "Oh (Y/N). I'll be honest. If we'd go on now..." Koujaku bends over to my ear. "I won't be able to get my hands off of you." He says huskily, making my cheeks get a little hotter. I nod a bit and peck Koujaku's cheek before taking his hand. "So... Are we..?" I ask, little unsure of our current relationship. "My dear, it would be an honor to me- No, to every man, to be going out with you." Koujaku says with a smile. And this is a sincere smile.

"Alright Koujaku. It's official, then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 209 33
This is just a royalty sbi story that I enjoyed writing- I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it hope you enjoy this is also my first...
21 0 1
AOT self insert fanfic with live triangles and drama!!! First time writing a fic!
27K 287 10
Hi guys this is my first story I write on Wattpad I hope you like it.
637 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...