the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

十五

1.9K 130 66
By sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
190817 | 16:01

🌑

-

"Seungmin." Hyunjin walked over to the latter and was just heartbroken to see him like this. He was a wreck. He was the reason why he was drinking and he knew that.

"No, leave me alone!" Seungmin wasn't smiling and laughing like he was minutes ago. He pushed the other boy off him when he tried to place a hand on his arm.

"Let's go to a more silence place." There were some people walking around, what made the latter quite uncomfortable. What if they saw Seungmin talking to nothing but air?

Seungmin kept refusing and pushed the other boy off him. Hyunjin was getting impatient when it soon started to be more crowded than before. He grabbed his arm and dragged him away, finally after at least 10 minutes.

"You're such a bad guy! Leave me alone!" Seungmin was on the verge to let it all out but again, hyunjin couldn't allow that. He placed his hand over his mouth to shut him down. Even the saliva on his palm didn't stopped him.

He honestly had no idea where he dragged Seungmin to but he only knew one thing: far away from where they were minutes ago.

"You don't want to go to the boy who cheated on you, right? Besides, you can stay at my place as long as you want."

Felix almost managed to win over Seungmin with his lies and that annoyed the heck out of hyunjin.

He tried to keep his anger in him and breathed in and out, slowly until he felt like the urge to punch him was gone. "Seungmin," Hyunjin pulled a bit tighter on his sleeve. "Just believe me for once."

Seungmin, who was still visibly drunk, kept looking at both boys. He obviously was confused and didn't knew what to do. He opened his mouth but Felix was quick to talk for him.

"Just shut up with your sweet talk, pretty boy."

"If you're here to bring up the past or whatever, kindly fuc off."

Felix pulled a bit harder on his arm, what caused hyunjin to loosen his grip. "Time is ticking hwang and besides, you're hurting him. He's even drunk because of you. What makes you think you're good after everything?"

"What the hell are you even saying? Nothing that comes out of that mouth is making sense. Just leave."

"What about playing a game?" Felix let the arm fall out of his grip, pushing the boy a bit aside so he was facing hyunjin clearly. "If you can win him back in three days, I'll let you alone. But if not, I'll give him all his memories back."

"I swear to god, is this how you amuse yourself? Ruining others their personal lives where you don't play a role in?"

"Yeah, that's totally correct. So, are you in?"

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin, who was visibly struggling to keep his balance, "okay. I'm in."

"Good. I'll keep you in sight."

He disappeared like fine dust. Hyunjin couldn't believe he agreed to do something like that while everyone knew it was just a trap.

At that moment it started to drizzle. He panicked and didn't know where to go. The was no place he could hide from the rain that is soon going to turn into pouring rain.

He just groaned loudly and somehow managed to put Seungmin on his back. He gave him a piggy ride to one shop that had a balcony where they could hide for a bit. Seungmin was lighter than he thought so he wasn't struggling at all.

Rain started to pour like crazy. Before they even knew it, everything was wet. From their hair to their clothes.

Finally he arrived at the shop and settled the boy down on the ground. Hyunjin just breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. Seungmin was lying peacefully on the cold and drenched floor, probably already sleeping.

"I can't take you to my place... What are we going to do with you?" A silence followed afterwards, ofcourse the boy didn't expected an answer. The rain was the only sound that was audible at that point.

Hyunjin sat down. He didn't expect the rain to stop any time soon so he made himself comfortable. He loved rain. He would always take a long walk as the rain danced on his body but he didn't want Seungmin to get sick so not today.

At that moment he thought about that stupid bet. Why was he agreeing with it? It was a huge risk and he didn't know if he was ready to take it. Seungmin was already distance with him right now and this can ruin it even more.

He leaned closer, smelling the alcohol in every breath he took, but he didn't cared. He missed him so much. Hyunjin couldn't help but to admire every single imperfections on his face. He smiled broadly, rubbing his cheek gently with his thumb.

"I missed you so much baby."

Suddenly his eyes opened, like he was possessed or something. Hyunjin backed off immediately and especially when he saw his taken back reaction.

"Don't touch me!" Seungmin yelled, turning his back so he wasn't facing Hyunjin anymore.

"Calm down-"

"No!"

Hyunjin stood up and sat right in front of him, grabbing his hands as he stared into his eyes. He let a small smile when he saw that Seungmin was calm just by the fact that Hyunjin was holding him. "I understand why you're mad but I just want to let you know that I miss you."

"You broke up with me, don't say that asshole!" Seungmin tried to loosen his grip but he was stronger, way stronger.

"I think we should talk when you're sober. Let me take you home." Hyunjin stood up and pulled the latter up. He threw his arms over his shoulders so he forced to go on his back, just like earlier. And this time it was much more difficult.

Seungmin was moving so much that Hyunjin barely could hold his balance.

The rain was also not helping. It was crazy how much rain could fall out of the sky.

But tat this point, hyunjin knew he had to take Seungmin to a more private and definitely more dry place where he could be more comfortable. He knew all he needed was some rest.

He took off his jacket and threw it over the other boy and wrapped it around his body and his head so the rain wouldn't fall onto his pale skin.

For a split second Seungmin tried to protest but his body felt weak and he was just exhausted. His eyes were barely open and that was the perfect moment to put him on his back.

He wasn't heavy, at all. Hyunjin could easily walk with the latter on his back. The cold rain that tickled again his skin, the rain that dripped off his hair: it felt amazing. He continued to walk with Seungmin on his back.

There was that glimpse of happiness. Hyunjin felt like they were the only ones on planet, like nothing was in their way. He gave a smile when he stared at the sleeping beauty.

Luckily his home wasn't that far away. The streets were practically empty, with no people in their way. Well, it's obvious since it was pouring.

"Hyunjin..."

The boy stopped for a second when he felt Seungmin moving on his back. It was harder to hold him. It actually seemed like he was sleep talking instead of actually waking up. Hyunjin just gave a smile, he found it truly adorable.

And there they were, his home was just a few meters away.

-
The floors were covered with water that just made a trace all the way to hyunjins home. It was far from the centrum and that mainly because he loved it here. He used to live here way back but his family moved out and left Korea for good so it was empty with no other family that had interest in this old apartment.

It held a lot of memories so naturally he made the choice to continue his 'life' here.

It's been nearly an half hour with the sleeping boy on his back. He might underestimated the time and his power because he was exhausted.

He gently placed Seungmin on his king size bed with only his pants and some strands of hair that were soaked.

On the other hand, Hyunjin was wet and freezing but honestly his priority was to take care of the sleeping boy. At that Monet he didn't even noticed that he was drenched with rain from top to toe.

He kneeled down on the ground and just watched at Seungmin, who was peaceful sleeping. He smiled, he missed this cute face of his. His hand naturally travelled to his cheek, some rain drops still lying peacefully on his skin. He wiped it away with his thumb and sighed shortly afterwards.

He just didn't knew what to do after tonight.

he hated. like hated the fact that he agreed with whatever Felix was planning. He was seriously feeling dumb for doing this.

He could ignore him but he decided to play his game with him.

Hyunjin didn't knew what to do. Seungmin lost his trust and its going to be hard to gain his trust again.

The night went by like that. Hyunjin felt asleep at the side of the bed, his head resting right below seungmin arms.

He was uncomfortable but slept anyways.

sun rays peeked through the dark black curtains. Seungmin opened his eyes, head ache shooting him back again when he tried to sit.

He was confused. Why was it so dark, unlike his room? Why is he sleeping in yesterday's clothes? And... why is hyunjin sleeping right next to him?

It took a good minute for him to realise in what situation he is. He stared at Hyunjin and kind of felt bad because of his uncomfortable position.

But most importantly, what happened last night?

-

hi guys... sorry for the delay of this chapter without letting you guys know.

i just have to be honest, i don't like this story at all. i mean the plot is something i thought for so long but i don't like how this is written out and that's totally my fault.

idk if i have the will to continue this because this is just far from what i wanted...

and tbh i think i'll end this sooner than planned.

thank you for reading and till the next chapter (hopefully)!

xxx sunshineyoungmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 491 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
55.2K 2.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
9.2K 445 32
[ONGOING] ❝ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰�...
218K 6.2K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile