The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 12 Lower Floor's

2K 25 1
By TheWolfsFury1420

as the party heading down get's ready, the Loki familia members and Tsubaki are careful, but the Zeus familia members just go in, walking, with no fear at all, concerning the others.

Lefiya:" WAIT, these floor's are dangerous-"

Mero:" these floors are a walk in the park for me, and the rest been here before, come on, we don't got all day"

they walk down as monsters arrive, and Zack and Merry make quick work of them, the regular, and new type monster's that show up there, needing no help whatsoever, amazing their guest.

Ais:" so strong and fast"

Finn:" yes, to them, this seems like nothing"

Tsubaki:" remind me never to go against them for even a second"

Aki:" they really are strong"

Riveria:" keep focus, just because they handled themselves this time, that doesn't mean we can be as careless at a time like this"

Zerif:" it's because everything's going smoothly you should be on guard, that's where the floor's get you"

as they arrive at the 52nd floor entrance, the Zeus familia members just go down without slowing down to thing at all as the other members follow.

Lefiya:" can I really keep up"

Clide:" just relax and be prepared, Zerif can handle the dragons on the 58th floor"

as they get down, they hear a roar and a beam comes up as Zerif get's just a meter away from the blast with a spell, and as it fire's, a shake comes for a few seconds as Zerif says for them to keep going, Finn worried about the dragon's in the lower floor's below them, while Zerif assures they won't be a problem anymore.

Mero:" what Zerif just did help's us eliminate the enemy in a magic explosion able to rip skin off and break bone's, no way anything down there survived"

as they continue to walk and kill monster's, a few of the Loki familia supporter's got snipped and had to be saved, they saw someone controlling new monster's, but they were quickly beaten by both Merry and Zack with a few list limbs from the person controlling the monster's to boot. when they got down to the 58th floor, they saw the floor covered with monster crystals, and dropped items, Mero says to stop and let the others who are tired rest as the supporters gather the item's on the floor.

Finn:"... despite not doing much, we are this tired... it's not looking good for us is it"

Riveria:" at this rate, we'll die next event that arrive's"

Ais:"... we need to keep going"

Enyo:" what good will you do pushing yourself till you break during a fight, if you don't rest now, you'll die"

Ais was hesitant, but she eventually rested, Enyo remembering about Finn begging her not to drop Ais, so she did on the condition that Ais stay "intact" for the journey down. as the new monster's arrived, Zack asked if he could solo them to get a challenge.

Zerif:" alway's wanting an interesting fight, no, Mero has already dealt with them"

the monsters turned to ash as Mero already killed them all in a second and didn't even break a sweat, the others watched in amazement at her power.

Mero:" I guess leveling up did make me stronger, I feel more powerful"

Zerif:" and I was guessing at least some monsters would have been wounded, I guess I got stronger too"

Enyo:" I didn't level up, but I can't wait to see what power I have from my status update yesterday"

Rivaria:" your familia earned the nickname, "familia of monster's", you 3 are already beyond that of anything we could have done"

then some other's came down as they saw the destruction in their path, Loki familia members were scared to death, including Raul, who looked about ready to break, Mero hitting them in the head to snap out of it and making them set up a camp there for the time. ready to go.

Mero:" we're going now, anyone who wants to back out now, don't go... the 59th floor is od right"

Zerif:" yeah, the 59th floor is a glacier territory, but it's not cold coming from here, it's more hot and humid, we can't feel the cold, even from here"

Finn:" are you saying something's wrong"

Enyo:" we're going to have to expect the worst, everyone, be on guard"

as they are heading down, they see as the floor is a jungle of plants and such, but they were plant's from the 24th floor there and they were all on guard at that moment. when they got to see a monster, they saw as new type were allowing it to eat their crystal's, making them turn to ash, and as it awoken, it looked like a person as it said Aria.

Mero:" a spirit"

Enyo:" never thought I'd see one like this before, what about it"

Zerif:" Ais, get back"

Ais:" no, let us handle this"

Finn:" Ais is right, we can't let you do all the work, come on guy's, let's show the Zeus familia, we're no pushovers"

Enyo:"... alright fine, we'll let you play with it, but if you're close to death, then we will help you, rest assured"

the spirit then said it wanted to see Aria and combined with her, to let it eat her, and as it said this the monsters came to attack and the Loki familia attacked.

Zerif:" what are their chances"

Enyo:" they could beat it, be beaten to hell, but they could beat it"

as they fight, the monster is starting to use a chant as Rivaria put's up a barrier, Enyo step's in front and helps defend them as the spell is casted.

Enyo:" fast chanter, and the magic must be strong, let's see how strong"

as the magic attack hit's, the Loki familia members and Tsubaki are down, but the Zeus familia are still standing, especially Enyo, who was in the front of that attack, hardly scratched at all.

Enyo:" wow, that spell was strong, look, it put scratches on me"

Ais's thought's:" so strong, so very strong, how is she that strong"

as the spirit casted another spell, Enyo protected everyone and said something really irritating that inspired them to fight a bit more.

Enyo:" wow, this is pathetic, maybe Bell Cranel WOULD have been a better choice to take, he wouldn't have fallen like this, not with you dragging him down at least"

the other members were pissed about that, and Finn added insult to injury to boot.

Finn:" I will beat this thing, and so will all my peer's, or, is copying Bell Cranel too much for you"

they all got up, and now wanting to make a point, Enyo cheered them on.

Enyo:" now, I'll give you till I walk over there to defeat it, otherwise, I'll beat it for you"

Finn:"... then you will just keep walking, LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN REALLY DO"

as they charge for another attack run, they this time fight with everything they got, making sure to show their true color's in the fight. as they attack it, they're wounding it, however, they are quickly getting worked as Enyo gets closer, in this fight, the members are pushed to ther limits while Enyo is effortlessly fending off the foe's charging her as she approaches.

Enyo's thought's:" this is bad, they're getting worked, I don't want any of them to die, I'll just help a little"

she picked up a rock and threw it as hard as she could, it shattered through the spirit's defenses and ripped her jaw off, giving them an opening to attack.

Finn:" thank's Enyo, NOW"

as they charge, Finn and Bete have an opening, but then a massive hammer rip's through the spirit and kills it as it also rips through the vine's that were about to pierce through Finn, Bete, and Ais.

Enyo:" SORRY FINN, COULDN'T LET YOU ALL DIE SO I HAD TO INTERVENE"

Ais's thought's:" one attack, she could have easily handled this thing on her own, yet, we all worked together and bearly managed, I guess, the Zeus familia is beyond us"

as the Zeus familia went forward after the battle was over, Enyo told Finn to take the rest of the other's back as she went from there to the 60th floors.

Ais:" that's... we were basically carrying you here were we"

Enyo:"... in a sense, yes, I been here just last month on my own, I'll be fine"

Bete:" that comment alone is the scariest thing we encountered here"

Finn:" I guess we did our job's as pack mule's, okay, let's go back"

after a week, they are in the 18th floor as the battle was over, the member's who gone back were almost silent the entire way, unable to describe the monsters they saw, and the poor victims of said monsters, the Zeus familia.

Anakity:" they could have gone on their own and be just fine, we were merely baggage to them, we really need to rethink our standing"

Lefiya:" agreed"

on their way up, some members of the Loki and Hephestus familia were poisoned by poisonous monsters so they are resting on the 18th floor until the median they need gets there, in their stay. they sent Bete and Mero to the surface to get medicine as they wait, along with some other fast member's as well, keeping an eye on the other's condition, Miana was a half-elf that was excellent at healing and was treating the sick best she could, Tiona and Tione were concerned since she took a face full of that stuff in the beginning, and even tanked some shot's from them as they were fighting them.

Tione:" you got hit straight on, how are you not affected"

Miana:" easy, we get exposed to all kind's of poisons all the time in our training, getting an immunity of sorts, we're not going to get poisoned that easily"

Tiona:" you are all monsters"

Miana:" maybe, but were on your side... for now at least"

the 2 were now scared for their lives knowing someone like her was around them, not including the other monster's as she was still a level 3. on the surface, Loki is meet with Hermes, Dionysus, and Mera, as they talk about the situation they're in, of course, Mera is watching what she say's since she suspects a god is behind this and doesn't know exactly who to trust.

Mera's thought's:" it could be any one of them, Loki is strong, and she is cunning, but I don't think someone with her... persona on her familia would knowingly put them in harm's way like this, especially since she was under watch the whole time by us, Hermes, he's a trickster too, but he's in the clear as he basically arrived recently without his scent here or in the dungeon, but Dionysus, he's not in our watch, so let's see about him later"

as they talk, they come to an agreement and state there's another entrance to the dungeon beside's the one under Bable. as they say this, the others look around as they talk about their next move from there.

Zerif:" with Enyo still on her trip and us waiting for the medicine on the 18th floor, we need to talk about what happened on the 59th floor and what to do about it"

Finn:" with how strong Enyo is, I'm more worried about the monster's below"

Gareth:" yeah, but will she be alright"

Rivaria:" it's not like she will pop out from here anytime-"

Enyo:" I'M BACK EVERYONE, MISS ME"

she scared the bunch as she came in yelling, with blood on her arm as she received medical treatment for it and told them what happened.

Enyo:" I killed dozens of those spirit things, and I also killed a few hundred of those craze follower people, in the end, they cursed my name as I smashed them all to death"

Finn:" now I feel silly for worrying about you"

Riveria:" did you find anything interesting"

Enyo:" seed's, smashed now, but still, what a find, now, about the guild, after some thought, I think we need to talk to them about this, could help us in the future, but let's get one thing straight, no backing out after this, so, are the Loki familia still in on this"

Finn:" after coming this far, I want to see this through"

Enyo:" good, no, let's get down to business, let's eat"

Zerif:" a one-track mind, well, I guess you did go down to the 65th floor"

Enyo:" 70th floor, it was hard, but I found some interesting thing's there so it all worked out"

Finn's thought's:" 70th floor... the Zeus familia really is beyond our expectations"

then Eva came as she was carrying the food that was getting prepared for everyone as she smelled Enyo back, as a werewolf, her nose is only second to Mero's.

Eva:" hello Eny- (sniff sniff) hey, is that"

Zerif:" what's wrong Eva"

Eva:" this scent, it's close, and... BELL"

as she ran to the entrance to the 17th floor, they find 3 bloody adventurer's on the ground, and one was Bell.

Eva:" ... there all alive"

Enyo:" help me bring them back to Miana and Riveria, they need medical attention stat"

Enyo's thought's:" Bell, don't die on us yet"

as they were rushed, it would only be a waiting game as their condition looked very bad, and could turn either way at that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 3 14
In the bustling city of Orario, where adventurers gather from far and wide to delve into the mysterious depths of the dungeon, a young adventurer nam...
151K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...
12.1K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
63.3K 1.7K 12
An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenger and...took her in until she found a Fa...