Turning Back Time

Galing kay ChristieNortje

When you're fighting a losing battle against mother earth herself and time is not on your side; the past just... Higit pa

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATIONS
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

0 0 0
Galing kay ChristieNortje

Acknowledgements
To my loving parents Apie and Annatjie Nortjé, thank you for always believing in me.
To my sister Koekie Logie, thank you for always reading and promoting my work.
To my nieces Angelique Logie, Tiffany Logie and nephews Kegan Logie, Tyler Pillay you are always my inspiration.
To my biggest fan and friend Ashley Franco, thank you for your continued loyalty.
Lastly to all my readers and friends, without your support, I would never have achieved my dream.
I appreciate and treasure you all.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 62 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
4.5K 633 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. The girls aren't dancing, but the guns keep firing. I've still got my uses, and the...
86.5K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...