The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith

2.3K 26 3
By TheWolfsFury1420

after a test on the 11th floor and having Welf join his party, Bell went home to eat lunch as he tells some friends about his new personal smith, Welf Crozzo, and he got an unexpected reaction from it, the elves at the table close by then asked Bell if he was sure his name was Crozzo.

Bell:" yeah, he is Welf Crozzo, what about him Edwin"

Edwin:"... Bell, follow me, Nini, and Yuu"

as Bell followed them, they were all in a foom where Bell was told about the Crozzo's, Bell had some question's for them about how it affected them.

Bell:" so were you guy's also affected by the Crozzo's magic sword's as well"

Yuu:" no, I don't blame the Crozzo's, I blame the people who used the sword's, they're the ones who used the weapon's, don't blame the smith for the way someone used one of their weapon's, it's not only pointless to hold grudges of the past, but also pointless as well, what can you do to change it otherwise"

Bell:" but other elves are not as forgiving right"

Nini:" outside this familia, yes, but still, if that were the case, then why should we forgive the Loki or Freya familia than, if past grudges should be held"

as Bell was a bit worried, he was now concerned for the expedition in the lower floors, wondering if everyone's getting along. in the 50th floor safe area, the Loki, Zeus, and Hephestus familia expedition are getting restless on the Loki Familia's end, member's pacing back and forth, sharpening their weapons, and very on edge.

Mero:" it hasn't calmed down one bit since coming here"

Zerif:" can you blame them, they are probably intimidated by Bell beating the Minotaur that was trained with basically his bare fist"

Enyo:" I knew he had it in him, and where's zack with new's on Bell"

Mero:" please tell me you didn't make him stay to see if he leveled up or not"

Zerif:" well, if he didn't level up from that, I'll eat my boot's"

as Zack got back with a few battle scars, he gave Enyo a paper she was shocked by the results.

Enyo:" Bell leveled up"

Mero:" now I'm sad he isn't with us"

Zerif:" shall we tell everyone"

in a gathering about Bell's condition, they were told he was fine, but that wasn't what they gathered them there for.

Bete:" WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KID BEING ALRIGHT, WHY DID YOU GET US HERE"

Enyo smirked as she would tell them the news.

Enyo:" WE DISCOVERED THAT AFTER HE DEFEATED THE MINOTAUR, HE LEVELED UP"

everyone was shocked by this, but some members questioned if it was important, and then Enyo stated why it was.

Enyo:" IT'S IMPORTANT BECAUSE HE ONLY BEEN AN ADVENTURER FOR ONLY A MONTH AND A HALF"

Bete:" IMPOSSIBLE, NO WAY SOME WEAK LITTLE BRAT LIKE HIM WOULD LEVEL UP THAT FAST, EVEN FOR YOU THAT SHOULD SOUND RIDICULOUS AND IMPOSSIBLE"

Mero:" what's wrong dog, mad that someone beat the Sword princesses record officially"

Bete:" like this is even possible"

Finn:" I don't know Bete, Bell is something very impressive in his own right"

Zerif:" well, we have the paper's right here if you need proof"

as they passed around the paper, Bete seemed to be furious, while others were amazed.

Lefiya's thought's:" that human, he, he leveled up just like that"

Ais stared at the paper, blank with curiosity, and as they were in a meeting for how goes to the lower floor's.

Enyo:" now, we will discuss on who goes to the lower floors along with Me, Mero, Zerif, Merry, Anna, and Zack, the ones in the Loki familia who will be joining us, the people coming with is are Finn, Rivaria, Gareth, Ais, Tiona, Tione, and, Bete from the Loki familia in the combat group"

Finn:" you can count on us"

Mero:" the supporters will be Lefiya, Aki, Eva, and Clide to provide support when needed, the rest here will handle the base and if monsters appear, kill them with the best strategy that you need to use, our vanguard Prum Jason will be in charge while we're gone, I expect everyone to listen to him, do I make myself clear"

Zeus, Loki, and Hephestus Familia:" sir yes sir"

Zerif:" Tsubaki, please accompany us to maintain our weapon's"

Tsubaki:" in that case, I have something to pass on to the Loki familia"

handed their weapons, they were talking about Bell.

Finn:" so he leveled up"

Mero:" yeah, now I wish he came as well, this is big you know"

Bete:"... hey, what about this brat's so great, you seem to care for him more than the others in a way"

Finn:" not to be rude, but I'm curious about Bell's standing with you as well"

Zerif:" to put it bluntly, Bell is someone we watch grow up since he was a child, and we know how capable he is as well, it isn't strange we favor him in some cases, such as these of course"

Enyo:" and he has worked hard to catch up to us despite not having a blessing, I want to see him succeed"

Riveria:" was there a problem with him just joining you"

Mero:"... his cousin was against it out of worry"

Tiona:" who's his cousin"

Zerif:" Capaneus"

everyone was silent as they were now scared, they messed with someone associated with Capaneus, Finn held a knife at his throat saying if they die not, it's easier on them later, the other's stopped him and talked scene into him.

Gareth:" I see, having someone like him upset will be bad for all of us"

Zerif:" Capaneus wanted Bell to join a different familia since he believes if he joined us, he wouldn't know the responsibilities of being in a familia since we all are basically Bell's family and we tend to treat him as such"

Mero:" same with him not joining the Loki familia, his parent's would have babied him, and so would he have to an extent"

Ais:" ... Bell's level up, is it because of a skill, a trait, or something else"

Zerif:" watch it there, you're entering dangerous territory now, don't push it"

Ais:" but if it is, I need to know-"

Mero:" why, why do you NEED to know, listen, life's not all about you missy, you share this world with others may I remind you, don't push it"

Gareth:" Ais, you should know better, they can't just answer your question if they don't know what it is"

Bete:" and even if they did, you think they'll tell you just because you asked"

Enyo:" listen... Bell's strength is the result of his effort's so far, so if you would kindly drop the subject, we won't make you go back now"

Finn:" I agree Ais, you shouldn't be asking questions like that"

Riveria:" it set's a bad example"

Ais:" ... I just..."

Enyo:" if we're bringing up a sensitive subject, what about who you really are, Ais Wallenstine, or should I say Aria since that woman we need to kill seem's to call you that all the time"

Ais stopped talking and walked out of the tent, seeming like she was about to cry, Rivaria assured her she would talk to her about her behavior and apologized for any rudeness.

Tiona:" Ais seems on edge ever since she seen that fight"

Mero:" you all are, but her, she especially seems on edge... I'm thinking of dropping her from the assault group"

Lefiya:" but why, Ais is one of the strongest people here"

Enyo:" she isn't strong, not mentally anyway, she always seemed... preoccupied, but now, she seems ready to break, we are not letting her drag us down because of her personal issues"

Lefiya wanted to talk, but Finn and Gareth supported her on her decision since Ais does seem out of it more than usual.

Ais's thought's:" what is it, what is it that made him so strong"

as Ais was dealing with her issues, the others were thinking about that fight in their own way.

Tiona:" Zack, Clide, you share a room with Mr. Argonaut right"

Zack:" Argonaut... oh, I think you mean Bell, yeah, we're roommates"

Clide:" what do you want to know"

Tiona:" he looked really cool in that fight, he was taking risks like the ones found in fairy tail's, even though he knew he was fighting an opponent stronger than himself, he fought and won"

Clide:" I wouldn't count Bell short, he is much stronger than people give him credit for at first glance, you saw yourself didn't you"

Tiona:" yeah, it was awesome, tomorrow I want to fight like that boy did... but what about my position"

Zack:" you're behind me and Merry as we advance"

Lefiya:" that boy is so strong, so much more than me, I would have not lasted a minute as I am now in the fight he was in, and I'm a level 3, but I won't be a burden on the others"

Merry:" hello there"

Lefiya jumped as Merry calmed her down and talked, doing so helped Lefiya gain some confidence as she was not the only mage there, some members were also worried and asked Raul if it would be alright.

Raul:" below the 52nd floor of the dungeon is hell, all the experience you may have had above the 50th floor does not apply there-"

Mero:" shut up and get a sack, me, Zerif and Enyo regulate the 50th floor's and below, it's not so bad once you get used to it, to be honest, this expedition is going deep, our goal, is the 65th floor"

Anakity:" THAT'S INSANE, YOU EXPECT US TO SURVIVE DOWN THERE"

Mero:" no, as we clear a way, you all go down as we head there and soften it up for you, don't take too long, we have a lot to cover so be prepared"

Raul:"... is it too late to run while I still can"

Zerif:" run and Mero hunt's you down, fair warning"

Bete was staring at the floor they are going in tomorrow as Bete states he doesn't need any useless help, and Enyo comes by him.

Enyo:" you know Mero hates your gut's right, you think you would behave at least while we're here"

Bete:" I don't need to change who I am, trash is trash and they will be nothing more than weakling's that can't do anything, and there's nothing more to it than that"

Enyo:" weaklings can't do anything hum, what if I told you that I was kicked out of my clan because I was the weakest member in there"

Bete:" you were the weakest"

Enyo:" and Zerif was cast aside and thrown out his family for not being good with a bow or magic"

Bete:" him"

Enyo:" and Mero, she was the weakling that said anyone can be strong as long as they try and was exiled from her pack for being a weakling "making excuses" for her lack of strength"

Bete was quiet as he couldn't say anything, Enyo knew he couldn't say anything back so she added on.

Enyo:" you see, we were a lot like Bell honestly, we were judged on our look's and current strength instead of being given a chance, but then, Zeus came in front of each of us and helped us reach our goal, despite being a pervert, he was wise, the captain than helped me, Mero and Zerif grow into who we are today... after we reached level 4, our people reached out to us and wanted us back, and we said no, they threw us out, so we have a new family now, one I am willing to protect above all else"

Bete:" but... that doesn't mean all weaklings will be strong"

Enyo:" who are we to decide who's weak and who's not, that's not something someone should just do, people grow strong at their own speed, you yourself Bete, you were weak before, the troll that killed your pack, you weren't too weak than"

Bete was furious, but couldn't deny the fact since it did happen and he was weak then, only listening as Enyo continued on about his past.

Enyo:" who's to say the boy who ran away from a simple monster like that isn't too weak and will stay the weakling he was, just some lousy kid running away from his problem's, yet, look at that same boy now, a level 5 in one of the strongest Familia's... you get my point Bete, no one start's out strong, so we can't just say bad thing's about people's mistakes or flaw's"

Bete:"... I get it, but I won't change how I talk or think"

Enyo:"... well, I tried, but remember, if your familia cast you aside from your behavior, don't come crying to us"

Bete:"... I want to be in the vanguard tomorrow"

Enyo:" and why should I do that for you"

Bete:" because I asked"

Enyo:"... no, you will provide support to the mages, end of discussion"

Bete didn't argue, and he just walked away pissed, Mero saying that if he changes his attitude, then maybe in the future, they could get along and listen to him seriously, Bete walked off as Ais thinks to herself, having Rivaria tell her that even if it wasn't to do harm, it was still rude to ask something like that, thinking back, she was a little rash, but calmed down with an idea of her's, and went to sleep. back on the surface, Bell has his meeting with Welf as Welf make's Bell a short sword out of the Minotaur horn he got, along with a holster for a large sword Bell decided to get, being told why Welf hate's magic sword's so much despite being able to create them. after forming a bond, they are at the end of there day and head back, ready for there next adventure, or so they thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
12K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
288K 4.5K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...