The Sidelines ≫ Stiles Stilin...

Galing kay loseyourdnim

"Yes, I'm in love with him, but it's not like it matters anyway. He's head over heels for Lydia, I don't even... Higit pa

Chapter 1- Dead Bodies
Chapter 2- New Girls and Lacrosse
Chapter 3- Lycanthropy
Chapter 4- Parties
Chapter 5- Grandbabies
Chapter 6- Scott Sniffs Bodies
Chapter 7- Wolfsbane
Chapter 8- The Game
Chapter 9- Dreams
Chapter 10- Mr. Sassy Pants
Chapter 11- Bowling
Chapter 12- Studying never ends with just studying
Chapter 13- Nordic Blue Monkshood
Chapter 14- 'Just studying' My Ass
Chapter 15- Curly Fries
Chapter 16- A Mountain Lion
Chapter 17- Faceplanting
Chapter 18- Your Yoda I Will Be
Chapter 19- Yoga Pants Are Evil
Chapter 20- Scotty's In Love
Chapter 21- Night School
Chapter 22- The Ship Has Sailed
Chapter 23- The Sidelines
Chapter 24- Sexual Desire Gives Me A Headache
Chapter 26- Stop Hitting The Jeep!
Chapter 27- Dress Shopping
Chapter 28- The Dance
Chapter 29- The Code Breaker
Chapter 30- It's Over (+ Epilogue)
SEQUEL
IT'S UP!

Chapter 25- Shirtless Miguel

35.9K 961 579
Galing kay loseyourdnim

Sawyer POV:

"This isn't going to work."

"Why not?!", Stiles asked, frustrated. He already convinced Scott that he can get the necklace and Allison back if he reminded her of good times when they were dating.

"Firstly, that necklace is her prized possession, she's not giving it to anyone. Secondly, showing her pictures from when she was with Scott will just upset her!", I reasoned.

Stiles sighed, "Well, it's too late now. He's already going after the necklace this period."

"Whatever, I have the right to say 'I told you so' when Scott tells us it didn't work.", I chimed in a sing-song voice.

"Jackson knows!", Scott screamed flailing his arms around like an idiot trying to catch up with us.

"What do you mean Jackson knows?! How the hell did he find out?!", I whisper-shouted.

Scott cried, "I have no idea!", still in panic mode.

"Well, did he say it?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Say what?"

I gave him a flat look, "Banana. Werewolf, you dumbass! Did he say werewolf?!"

"You know, now I can totally see why you're with Stiles."

"Did he say it or didn't he?", Stiles hurried him along, changing the subject.

"No, but he implied it pretty frickin clearly!"

"Okay, I think I have a plan. It's going to take some finesse though, so just focus on getting the necklace. Go!", Stiles shooed him off.

"So what's the plan?", I asked him.

"You'll see."

"How'd it go?", Stiles asked Scott hopefully as we sat down with our trays for lunch.

"She told me to not speak to her at all.", he sighed with a pained expression.

"So, she's not giving us the necklace-"

"No, she's not giving us the necklace!", Scott clenched his jaw.

I piped up, "I told you so! Just steal the stupid thing, it has a way better chance of succeeding."

Scott lowered his voice to a whisper and glanced behind us, "Jackson's watching us."

Stiles's eyes flickered over to Jackson, who was indeed watching us, "What's wrong?"

"He's talking to me, he knows I can hear him! Talk to me, say something!"

"I can't think of anything, my mind's blank!", I panicked.

"You're mind's blank!?", both the boy shrieked in unison.

"I'm being pressured!"

I watched as Scott seemed to keep getting more wound up by the second. My guess is that he mentioned Allison. Whatever Jackson was saying was really getting to poor Scott, he was about to snap a freaking lunch tray in half!

"I'm not letting him go on with this.", I muttered. Ignoring Stiles's protests, I made my way over to Jackson, but it was too late. Scott snapped the tray, causing the entire lunchroom to turn around and stare.

"Hi, Sawyer.", he smirked.

"Um hi.", I waved back awkwardly.

"Allison and I were just about to go to the school's swimming pool, and I wouldn't really mind if you tagged along.", Jackson smiled flirtaciously.

"I don't have a suit."

"I have an extra one.", Allison chirped, joing the conversation.

"Ok, I guess.", I replied hesitantly, giving Stiles and Scott a 'you owe me' look as they lead me out of the cafeteria.

"So", I started when we made it to the bathroom, away from the asshole. "You and Jackson, huh?"

"Oh we're just friends. He's been so nice to me since I broke up with Scott.", her eyes wandered around to anywhere except mine when she mentioned Scott.

"Trust me Allie, he's not a nice guy. He probably just wants to get in your pants."

"No, it's different.", she retorted, still a little spaced out.

"Whatever you say. I'm ready, let's go swim.", I pulled Allison out to the pool where Jackson was waiting for us. About twenty minutes later, I absolutely regretted being here. The water was freezing, Allison and Jackson were way faster swimmers, and I'm pretty sure Jackson was checking me out.

"You beat me again.", Allison laughed.

"Don't mind me, my lungs are only about to collapse", I wheezed out.

Jackson grinned, "Well, I have an unfair advantage. You see these cheekbones? They're aerodynamically suited for speed in water." Allison got the joke, but I just laughed along nervously. I could see Scott going through Allison's bag on the bleachers behind us.

"Are you two coming to tonight's game?"

"I don't think I am, but I know for a fact that she is.", Allie snorted, jamming her thumb in my direction. "It's her boyfriend's first game on first line."

"Stiles isn't my boyfriend!", a blush crept onto my face.

Allison smirked, "Yeah, you only sucked his face off, no big deal.", making my blush deepen.

"Don't you think Stilinski's a bit immature for someone like you? Although, I can't blame him for trying.", Jackson cut in, but dropped the subject on account of my death glare. "So why aren't you going, it's not because of Scott is it?"

"Well, it would be kind of awkward, don't you think?"

"Come on, he wouldn't want you to feel awkward. He's a good guy, you can't hate him too much.", I said, trying to get her back together with Scott.

"It's the same deal as Stilinski and Sawyer: you can't blame him for trying.", Jackson added on, making me ball a fist at my side.

"Why are you being so rude about Stiles? I'm lucky to have him, and you're making it seem like it's the other way around.", I snapped, getting out of the pool.

He sighed, "I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that you're hot and he's not. You can ask anyone."

I flinched away as he tried to wrap a towel around me, "Touch me again, and I break your hand. Now, leave me alone."

"Hot damn.", I hummed, walking into Stiles's bedroom after school to find a very shirtless Derek Hale.

"Sawyer, stop staring at my cousin Miguel.", he muttered, putting emphasis on 'Miguel'.

"Hi, Danny.", I waved, recieving one back from the goalie.

"Aren't you supposed to be drooling over Stiles, not his cousin?", Danny smirked.

I scanned over Derek's- or Miguel's- bare chest, "I can drool over both."

The werewolf glared at me, and I raised my hands in defense, sitting down next to Stiles, "So, what's going on?"

"We want Danny to trace the text Allison got when we were locked in the school.", the hazel-eyed boy told me. I nodded in response, turning to Danny, "Pretty please?"

"Stiles, this no fit!", Derek interrupted with a very unconvincing accent.

"Then try on something else!" I devishly grinned at Danny using Mr. Big Bad Wolf for eyecandy, and elbowed Stiles, bringing his attention to it. "Hey Danny, that one looks pretty good, right?", Stiles pointed at the very ugly blue and orange striped tee shirt he had on.

I crinkled my nose, "Babe, why do you even own that?"

"Babe?", he choked out, making my eyes widen and my cheeks burn.

"I didn't just say that."

"It's not really his color.", Danny grimaced, watching Derek rip the shirt off.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you Danny boy?", Stiles grinned, making me try to muffle my laughter.

"You're a horrible person.", he deadpanned.

"I know, it keeps me awake at night."

"Really? I thought that was Sawyer's job.", Danny retorted, making me blush even more than I was already.

"Stiles, none of these fit!", Derek yelled, still standing there shirtless.

"So...how about that text?", I smiled hopefully.

Danny gave in, "I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text."

I high fived Stiles, "Thank you, Miguel!" He only gave me an angry look in response. At least he's still shirtless.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

136K 2.6K 21
It all changed that fateful night. One action, by Dumbledore, ripped apart a family, abandoning the true saviour. unedited read at your own risk <33
648K 16.9K 46
"You can call it a choice but it never really feels like one. Its like, I make a conscious decision to leave you behind but some unconscious result h...
671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...