Blessing Haughton-Brown

By Ride_Or_Die_Gurl

Read,Comment,Vote More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

694 14 2
By Ride_Or_Die_Gurl

Blessing's p.o.v.

I woke up to talking downstairs, I groaned, I went downstairs to see a women and my dad kissing! What!? I fakely coughed the women jumped and my dad stop kissing her and turned to me smiling. I tilted my head a little "Who she?" I asked sitting down "This is  Sevyn Streeter ". He said smiling at her "Why she here"? I asked again they both sighed, "Still haven't told her, huh"? Sevyn asked "Tell me what"? I asked looking at my dad he rubbed his forehead "I'll tell her later ". He said looking at sevyn "Now". Sevyn demand I looked at her with my eyebrow raised, Is he gonna left her talk to him like that?! "Bleesing, I'm dating her." He said looking at sevyn, I swear I felt my eyes turn red which is impossible "What?!" I yelled "Blessing,Calm the fuck down." Dad said calmly I gave him the side -Eye "Why the fuck you,Didn't tell me before ! The fuck wrong with you I'm your damn daughter! I fucking hate you! I wish my mom was alive cause I HATE being with a dad that can't spend time with his daughter even if it's her fucking birthday "! I yelled stomping upstairs to my room breathing mighty hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.