Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

XXVIII

3.5K 116 54
By arielle_cherise

Next Week
November 2019
Houston, Texas
The Galleria
5:34 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

"This is cute don't ya think?", India asked showing me a fuschia tutu dress. My baby will not be wearing that, but I'm not finna hurt her feelings. Well fuck it.

"Ion know. Ion too much like this color, see if you can find it in another color.", i said while texting Aiden back. He was with us but in footlocker looking for shoes. I kept trying to tell him that Zoriah didn't need any shoes right now but he ain't wanna listen just like his damn mama. Can't tell these niggas nothing.

"I found one in blue or do you not like this color?", she said making me cut my eyes at her.

"Blue is actually my favorite color so you can get it.", I said rubbing my hand over my stomach. Today she wasn't really moving, which was scaring me. She normally not this still especially if I'm being active.

"What's wrong?", India asked rubbing my back.

"The baby isn't moving and I'm starting to get scared.",I said moving my hand to the side of my stomach.

"Do you wanna go to the hospital?", she asked.

"No. I'm going to call my doctor and see what she says before going.", I said scrolling through my contacts for her number.

Once she answered I let out a breathe of relief. I didn't want them to stick needles in me until I was actually time to give birth.

"Dr. Mikeal speaking, what can I do for you?", she answered.

"Hi doc it's me Kyaih, I have a question for you.", I sighed.

"What's your question sweetheart?", she asked.

"Should I be worried if the baby isn't moving?", I asked.

"Here's what I can tell you, if she isn't moving she's probably sleeping or she doesn't have any energy from you not eating. If you already ate then there's a possibility she's taking a chill day. If she still isn't moving later tonight then call me and head straight to the hospital.", she said making my heart race. "Honey calm down. Do not stress yourself out over this. If it helps, I'll send you a list of things you can do to make the baby move okay?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you.", I sighed.

"I'm just doing my job and personally, you're my favorite patient. Don't stress yourself out, this is normal in this stage of the pregnancy you're in.", she said.

"Okay. Enjoy the rest of your day.", I sighed.

"You too sweetheart and keep those stress levels down. Bye bye."

"Bye bye.", I said pressing the power button once the call ended. "If it's okay, imma go home in case I need to go to the hospital, but imma get some food and let Aiden know."

"Okay, you go head and go look for Aiden, while I pay for this.", she said before kissing my cheek.

I nodded and left her there. Once I found Aiden, I was going to tell him,get food and then go home to make sure my baby was still here. I came too far to just let her go. She's my everything and if I lose her, I'll lose myself.

"Aiden.", I said as I approached him.

"Y'all done in whatever store y'all was in?", he asked kissing my cheek.

"We had to cut it short, because the baby isn't moving and it's not like her to be so still. So I called Dr. Mikeal and she gave me a list of things to do, so imma get something to eat and then head home.", I told him.

He placed his hands on my stomach and started rubbing small circles. "What you not gon do is stress yourself out aight? You want me to come with you?"

"You can come to the food court with me and then I'll call you later to let you know if she moves since you and your mama rode together.", I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Aight. Lemme pay for these shoes and then we'll go to the food court.", he said taking his hands off my stomach.

I nodded and took a seat on the bench. My feet was hurting and i was beyond tired.

"Yo my eyes really gotta be playing tricks on me.", i heard. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Why are you talking to me?", i asked rubbing my stomach.

"Oh so it's like that?", he asked.

"Bitch it been like that. Fuck out my face.", i spat.

"You know you love me.", he said making the baby move. I rubbed my stomach and sighed it was good to know she was still alive. Im still going home cause I've had enough India for today.

"Thank you God!", i whispered as she kept moving. "I actually don't but keep tellin yoself that."

"Yo number still the same right?", he asked.

"Oh my fucking god you see I'm pregnant wit somebody else baby and I'm not tryna talk to you but yet you still tryin. We broke up almost three years ago due yo stupid ass infidelity issues and you being a pathological liar. I told you once before iom give second chances to unfit hoe ass niggas like you so fuck out my face. You know how i roll.", i told him.

"That's in the past and i know how to play step-daddy.", he said tryna touch my stomach.

"Move bitch. Don't touch my baby bitch.", i said smacking his hands away.

"You know i was spose to get you pregnant.", he said making me laugh.

"That's a good ass joke. But nah you wasn't, you got the one you wanted to get pregnant knocked up. I'd be damned if i was stuck witchu for life, shit i barely wanna be stuck with my baby daddy as it is. By the way, how is Nisha?", i asked with a fake smile.

"She good. But wassup witchu?", he asked.

"Not a damn thing bitch.", i said getting off the bench. I was almost to Aiden when my forearm was grabbed. "Aiden!"

He handed the girl cash and then turned around and looked at me. Once his eyes landed on Xavi's hand on my arm. He grabbed the bags and walked over to me.

"Bruh wassup? Why you got yo hand on my girl?", Aiden said checking him.

"She was mines first so ion see no issue.", he said all cocky and shit.

"Well she mine now you illiterate ass nigga. My name all over that and that baby in her mine nigga. So get yo hand off her before we have some fucking issues up in this store. Ian one'a yo homeboys.", Aiden said making Xavi let me go.

Xavi is one of them wanna be thugs and when he encounter a thug then he start acting like a bitch. I ain't saying Aiden a thug but he definitely got some hood in him.

"That's what i thought. Baby let's go.", he said grabbing my hand.

Once we got out the store, i sighed and rubbed my hand over my stomach again to see if she actually moved back in the store. I grabbed Aiden's hand and rubbed it over the same spot she kicked and waited.

After a few seconds she kicked and me and Aiden both sighed. "She's okay."

"You still wanna go home?", he asked.

"Yeah. I'm tired and my feet hurt.", i said looking over at him.

"Aight. Whatchu wanna eat?", he asked.

"Charleys.", i said.

After we ordered our food, he walked me to my car. "I'll see you later. Oh and i have an appointment tomorrow if you'd like to attend. We can ride in separate cars in case you gotta go somewhere after."

"Uhhh yeah. Imma be there and I'll pick you up just text me. And I'm sorry for leaving you there.", he said leaning over the door.

"I told you we good, you don't have to keep apologizing for what happened.", i sighed putting my key in the ignition but not turning it.

"Imma keep doing it until i feel like you forgave me.", he said making me drop my head. I had already forgiven him, it's him who hasn't forgiven himself.

"Okay. I'll text you once we make it home.", i said turning the key.

"Aight.", he said kissing my cheek and then closing the door.

I waited until he got back to the mall entrance before pulling out of the parking spot and heading home. It wasn't long before i pulled into the parking lot.

Hopefully my new neighbor not with the bullshit. Everytime he see me he hit on me, like I'm not pregnant and i don't shoot him down everytime.

Grabbing my food and my phone cause i leave my wallet in the lil compartment under my seat, i got out the car and wobbled across the parking lot.

Once i got to my door, i hurried up and unlocked the door, but before i could close it, he came out his apartment.

"Hey big mama.", he smiled closing his door.

(Picture him as Blueface...... Don't say shit i had too cause i put a corny joke in here.)

"Hi Will, how may i be of assistance?", I faked smiled.

"How was your day?", he asked.

"I went to the mall with my baby's father and his mother today and I'm bout to go take a nap once we're finished here.", i said shifting my weight onto my left leg.

"Sounds fun. When you gon let me take you on a date?", he asked.

"Me and my baby's father are working on a relationship so i don't think a date between us will ever happen.", i lied.

"Well can i take you out as a friend?", he asked licking his lips at me.

"I'll think about it.", i lied.

"Yeah iight. Enjoy the rest of your night boo.", he smiled.

"You too.", i said before closing the door.

Sighing i slide out of my shoes and made a bee line straight to my room. Sitting in the middle of the bed, i grabbed my phone and put it on the charger before texting Aiden.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

We're home.

Sent at 6:19 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

Okay. Has she moved more?

Sent at 6:22 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

Yeah a lil bit.

Sent at 6:23 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

Aight well keep me updated.

Sent at 6:26 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

I will. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Sent at 6:29 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:

You too mamas.

Sent at 6:30 p.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 44.5K 45
My Works #1 COMPLETED 19-year-old Honesty Francis Smith and her cousin Asha Smith leave Houston, Texas and goes to New Orleans, Louisiana for the ent...
137K 6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...
Crazed By 💕

Short Story

377K 19.2K 13
Nee & Q's spin-off |throwback| short story. The story behind how they met and things they went through to get to their own Worthy love. Characters fr...