✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

25. Taking care feat.Jin

1.8K 69 4
By KSBBAA18

A bright sunny day~ 

The sun is shining brightly as light breeze is blowing in waves making  anyone happy.

Without. ....Jin.......

Jin stays where he is and sighs as he stare at the mini's literally destroying the whole convenient store.

"How the fuck did I caught up into this..." Jin mutters as Chim and Hope runs towards him tearing up.

'Kookie! Throwing the bananas at us!! Hyung!!'

They complains and Jin literally regretting his life decision.

Jin turns around and stare at the window like he was filmed by the cameramen. He sighs and stand up straight.

"Do you wanna know how I turned out to be like this? How the fuck I have to take care of six kids...well let me tell you that..."

Flashback~~~~~~~

"Ah! What a nice day to go for a shopping today! The groceries are almost at the ending list. Better buy some proteins or those brats will die without food." Jin says happily as he neatly folding his blankets.

Loud footsteps were heard as Jungkook enters the room.

"Hyung!! I think Kookie is sick again!!" Jungkook says as he takes deep breaths.

"WHAT!?? That brat is sick again! !!" Jungkook nods and quickly pulled Jin with him toward his room.

"Come on!!hurry! He puked once!!" Jungkook says and waves his hands to get Jin get in faster.

Jin walks in slowly and saw Kookie laying on bed upside down.

"He looks completely fine to me." Jin says as he crosses his arms.

"Noo!! His not! His puked after I feed him today! !" Jungkook says like a worried mother.

"Jungkook. .you must have pushed his stomach while picking him up and this is  why he puked the extra amount which was in his stomach. " Jin says calmly and Jungkook turns towards to Jin and Kookie in passing seconds.

"Mayb-" Jin was cut off when Jungkook held Kookie in front of Jin and almost shoved Kookie in to Jin's face.

"YAH MAA AAAHHH!  NOT MY HANDSOME FACE!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Jin yells and ran across the room.

"Anyway, hyung. .you have to take care of Kookie until I come back. Pd-nim called minutes ago. I have some work to do so..I guess you can take care of him." Jungkook says and gently puts Kookie down.

"WHAT?!!! ME WITH HIM! THE DEVIL!! NOWAY! NO! NO!" Jin refused but it didn't last longer.

*****************************
Jin is sitting with Kookie as he stare at the blank.

Taehyung quickly ran across the room and pass by Jin.

"Taehyung! Where are you going?!!" Jin ask quickly before Taehyung gets out of the dorm.

"Choreographer-saseangnim called!! I have a interview to attend! ! Can you take care of Tae please!!" Taehyung quickly replied and left.

Tae walks in soon while rubbing his eyes.

'Where is me..?' He ask sweetly and Jin exhaled. Soon his lips craved up side down. Suga was passing by him and pointed him to Jin.

"Aishh this kids!!" Jin quickly grabbed Tae and place him next to Kookie.

Soon Hope came,jumping around on his way. But his leg got tangled with the carpet and he fell down on his face. Jin's eye grew big but before he could go and get Hope, he got up and beamed a smile.

'I'm okay!!' Hope said but his forehead looked red.

"Okay...are you sure??" Jin ask and he nod quickly before jumping up and walking again but again he fell down by slipping on to the milk which Kookie spilled.

This time Hope's eyes filled up with tears and Jin quickly grabbed him and patted his back to comfort him.

Namjoon walked in and mini Joon walked to the couch and sat down with his book.

"Where you going?" Jin ask as he kept patting Hope.

"Pd-nim called..." Namjoon said in a low tone before heading towards the door.

*****************************

Jimin and Chim were in their room but suddenly Jimin's phone rang. He picked up and soon end the call.

He picked up Chim on his way down. Well, actually he was sleeping and Chim was drawing on the bed surrounding by pillows and Jimin his own self.

He went downstairs to inform and ask Jin to make something for Chim. When he stepped inside the living room, a loud sound of laughing were heard.

Jin was sitting in the middle holding Hope in his arms, Kookie was on his shoulder pulling his hair...and Tae was poking Jin's face. Joon was reading a book right beside Jin.

"Uh..hyung...you okay? " Jimin ask and Jin glared at him.

"Do I look like I'm okay,Huh?" Jin kept staring at Jimin who gulped and quickly shooked his head.

"Ani. ..nothing..I'll go and make something for him..." Jimin quickly excused himself and ran to the kitchen.

"How can I ask him to take care of Chim. ..." Jimin ask himself while preparing some snacks for Chim.

"I'll be nice then..." He nods his head and held hands with Chim.

"Uh..hyung...can you do me a favour. .I swear I'll return it to you!! I'm honest!!" Jimin pleaded infront of Jin.

"What? What do you want?" Jin ask in a calm tone and Jimin smile grew big.

"Can you please take care of Chim until it come back? Please~"

End of flashback ~~~~~

"That's how I'm turned to be like this....literally I take care of six already but now I got 12 to take care of....please kill me..." Jin says as an invisible camera was taking his interview.

'Hyungiiieeeeeee!! I'm hungrwy!! Kookie is hungrwy too!! His biting!!' Chim came towards Jin with puppy eyes as he pointing at Kookie who's biting down his pacifier.

"Aish.. I forgot to go and get groceries. ...there's nothing at home...." Jin faceplamed himself as he stands up.

He gathered all the mini's including Suga who came in after Chim.

"Who want to go grocery shopping with me? Raise you hands." Jin says and Tae, Chim, Hope rises their hands high enough to get notice by Jin.

After counting down, Jin felt a light thug on his pants and saw Kookie who had his thumb inside his mouth and his saliva was driving from his mouth while staring at Jin.

"What?" Jin ask while blending down to his height.

'Kookie. .wanna..go...'

To be continue~~~

   Extra 

Author-nim: Jin, do you really hate Kookie that much?

Jin: Well,  as you ask. Your the main cause of me hating him actually.

Author-nim : how?

Jin: why did made him like this!! I thought he will be a little brat who's shy and talks less!!

Author-nim: because i want him to be more active than that!! Ya complaining  to much! Anyway!why I brought you here. ..oh yeah! About the chapter! What are ya planing  about the next chapter and why did ya skipped on grocery store to home??

Jin: aren't you the author of this book? So how the fuck should I know!! I do what you write!! Yaah! ! Plus! Btw author-nim congrats on 500+ reads 😆😆😆 I know you love it when you get reads! 😤

Author-nim: did you just exposed me.....

Jin: I did? Oh I did. My God,  how kind am I.

Author-nim: thank you Jin. .for your time. Go away now..

Jin: if you stop writing then I'll stop.

Author-nim: fine!

_______________________

Anneyenhaseo, author-nimhinimda! I hope you will enjoy this part.1 of this little saga.

I tried to make it sweet but I can't. ....T^T author-nim is having a bad day...sorwwy. ....

Next chapter!  I promise it will be much more sweeter for your sweet tooth!!!

Plus "Mini us?" Reached 500+ reads! Thank you so much for supporting and adding it to your reading list!.

Author-nim luvs her readers!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

tease By amber

Fanfiction

174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
2.8K 263 12
Hoseok shouted, "I am so not jealous! I don't know why you'd think that. You're not that important to me!" Stunned, Rosalie stopped short and, with h...
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...
775K 23K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...