Cold Statues

By CaptainCork

Love at first sight is hard, when the person you have fallen for is guarding their heart. YoongiXReader First... More

RUDE
A Touch Like Fire
Hin
I want you
Something has to be done
Gross
Two for One
Lights
Confusion in the Park
Tomo's Grille
No Longer Running
Unpleasantly Buzzed
Secrets are A Recipe for Disaster
Pancakes
Uncomfortable
Help Him, Destroy You
Code Yellow
Hi Friend!
I Can't
Paint
Logical Tae
Trust
The Truth Untold
Pretty Butterfly
A Monster's Sentence
A Secret Revealed
Namjoon's Truth
A Hurt Friend
Cover my Past
Weeping Willow
FUN RUN
Is it worth the Butterflies?
Whiskey Dolly
Clumsy Cuteness
Black Tie and Longing Eyes
Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2
Pin Cushion
I was Drunk
HURT, EXTRA, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB
When A Friend Leaves
A Need for Comfort
More
Only You
Diamond from a Rock
Is this Goodbye?
The Last Hour
Broken
Return Me to You
Until Forever
That Hip Shake *deleted chapter*
Totally Doing a Shout Out!!
The List *Deleted Chapter*

Best Friend

72 10 15
By CaptainCork

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N:Still here after that chapter? I am thankful. It was rough. Hang with me on my roller coaster ride. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thunder boomed, shaking the walls of the tiny apartment. Hobi was running around straightening up the place for company. Company Yoongi didn't want, but Hobi assured him it would help him with his grief. 

It had been about a week since the encounter with Y/N in the park, and he wasn't ready. However, Hobi begged. So, he got what he wanted. 

It ended up a disaster in Yoongi's opinion. Simply because the second he saw them walk through the door hand in hand. He got so angry, he slammed his bedroom  door so hard it broke off one of the hinges. 

Hobi jumped at the sound, a nervous giggle escaping his lips. 

Namjoon looked at Hobi and then back at the hanging door, pointing with his index finger, palm up.

"What's his deal?" 

Hobi looked at Y/N then back at Namjoon, shrugging like he had no clue. Which wasn't true. Alas, he just wanted a fun night with his friends, and the girl who has caused a bit of turmoil without knowing.

"Can I talk to him?" Y/N asked.

Hobi shrugged.

Namjoon kissed the top of her head, letting go of her hand and he gave her an encouraging smile. 

-------------------Y/N--------------

He seemed so angry when they walked in, Namjoon and Hobi just kinda shrugged it off. But it makes me feel uneasy. 

I don't really know him that well. However, its suppose to be a fun night for everyone, and that included Yoongi. 

Knocking lightly on the askew door I questioned, "Yoongi?"

No answer.

"Yoongi? Can I come in."

There was a shuffle, and a sound like a book dropping before his pale face and dark eyes were peeking at me through the hinges.

"What?" He said flatly. I took a step back. He was colder than I remembered. A little less nervous around me. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Why?"

"Because, I'd like to be friends, and for tonight to be fun for everyone. That includes you." I pointed at his nose through the crack.

He narrowed his eyes, but then his face softened. "Okay…."

Opening the door, cursing a little. 

"I'm sorry I called you a stalker.. " I said sadly looking down at my feet.

"Well… in a way that's what I did. But, not to be creepy." Yoongi sighed as he sat back down on his bed pushing a few books, and shirts over.

"It was creepy…" 

"I wanted to talk to you… I just didn't know how."

"Oh…."

He looked at me with a sad face, that tore at my heart. Why was he so sad. 

"So all the times I saw you, you trying to figure out what to say?"

He nodded, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Well…. I think we can look past that and be great friends. What do you say Min Yoongi?" I smile stretching out my hand.

He stared at my hand as if he was afraid, but then he shook it. 

Fire shot through my veins from his hand connecting with mine. A feeling I thought was from morphine the first time I'd seen him. It was because he had held my hand in the hospital.

I jerked my hand back, my breath had gone ragged. Closing my eyes I counted backwards. Then looked at him. 

He was blinking frantically, fidgeting with his hands. He felt it too.

No…. It's nothing. Just brush it off.

"Y/N, I'll do my best to be your best friend"
He said a little breathlessly.

I nodded giving a small smile. 

We walked out the room a little awkwardly. He kept looking at me with curious eyes, and it was making me feel giddy. I didn't like it, or did I.

"Y/N! Do you like lasagna?" Asked an excited Hobi when he saw Yoongi with me.

"Of course" I laughed at his goofiness. 

Namjoon pulled me into a hug, and smiled at Yoongi. 
"Glad you decided to come back out." 

Yoongi sighed heavily as he sank into a chair at the table. 
"Yea, you needed to be blessed with my greatness." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at the comment. Which he saw, and squinted his eyes at me. 

Namjoon retorted, "yea… that's totally it."

The two of them bickered back and forth for a bit. While Hobi danced around the little kitchen cooking. It smelled so good, and I was definitely hungry. 

"Need any help Hoseok?" I asked. 

"Please, call me Hobi." 

"Hobi…"

" and you can set the table if you want. Dishes are in the cabinet above the microwave." He gestured to his right.

After the table was set, Hobi realized there wasn't enough room. He really didn't think things through. 

"Uh…. I'll sit on the couch…" said Yoongi as he made himself a plate. I watched him curiously. Hobi made an unpleasant sound, then slouched down in the chair. Namjoon threw his hands up.

"I'll sit with Yoongi." He sauntered over to the couch, tripping and dropping his whole plate on Yoongi's head. Yoongi jumped up frantically wiping at his head. "Aaargh… Shiit!!" 

He ran off into the bathroom slamming the door shut. 

Hobi and I stared at the door then back at Namjoon who was carefully picking up the mess. "How is it you can save lives, but you can't walk to a couch 5 feet away without some sort of disaster?" Hobi asked shaking his head as he grabbed a broom and dust pan.

"You think he's okay?" I asked concerned.

"I don't think it was that hot…" 

"Not the point.." I mumbled walking over to the door. Right next to the door was a piece of news paper taped up with duct tape.

That's odd….

Tapping on the door, I pressed my ear to it. 

"Yoongi? Are you okay…" 

I could hear the water running from the sink, and it sounded like he was shuffling around.

"Yoongi?" I called again. 

The door opened and a red face squinty eyed Yoongi walked out.

"Clumsy fuck…" he groaned walking past me to sit down at the table. Hobi dumped the mess in the trashcan, then patted Yoongi on the shoulder.

"Ya good?"

Yoongi nodded as he made himself another plate, handing Hobi one as well. They both started eating, Yoongi shovelled mouthful after mouthful, and Hobi leaned against the counter taking small bites.

I shrugged making myself a plate then sitting down across from Yoongi at the table.

Namjoon sat on the floor, eating the plate Yoongi had that was sitting on the coffee table.

"So…. How do you guys know each other?" I asked attempting to break up the silence.

"Yoongi and I have known each other since high school, and I met Namjoon in college." Hobi said, and the other two nodded. 

"Namjoon also helped Yoongi get me out of a bad relationship."

"I remember you telling the group about two friends helping you. It's so great that you had them." I smiled.

Yoongi stared at me, and I glanced at Namjoon who was glaring at Yoongi. He looked like he wanted to pounce. So at that point I figured it was time to leave. The tension was growing and it seemed like it was all over spilt lasagna, and something else.

--------- Namjoon-----

Y/N pushed him out into the hallway after they had said their goodbyes. She seemed to be in a hurry to leave and he was okay with it. 

"You okay JoonBug?" She asked as she weaved her fingers with his. He smiled at her and nodded.

He was a little irritated but he wasn't going to tell her that. Yoongi kept staring at her the whole times like a puppy. A puppy that wanted a bone. 

Not that Y/N was a bone. It just made him feel possessive of her, and want to just hold her tight and glare at him. He was his friend though. 

He wouldn't try to steal her from him. Would he?

Namjoon wasn't sure. Perhaps, they shouldn't hang out with Yoongi for a while. Stopping suddenly he turned Y/N towards him, taking her chin in his forefinger and thumb, bringing her face to where their noses were touching.

"I want to kiss you now." He said matter of factly. Leaning in closer kissing her hard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7K 26
Started Sep 12, 2016 "You couldn't believe he'd apologized, and even asked to go back to the way you were before. It was more than anything you could...
15.5K 757 20
"you make me feel like a heart without a beat."
8K 500 25
"Let's stop this seesaw game or else we won't be able to get off" 3rd Place in the Stelliferous Awards! (Unedited) It's been a year since your breaku...
91.4K 3.5K 71
a little over a year after the death of your parents, you're struggling to keep your music store open and provide for your sister. after spotting him...