Be My Teacher || K.SJ

By JiminLemonade

WINNER in The Limerence Awards: Solo Jin Category. Score: 93/100 💜 SECOND PLACE in the Bangtan World Award S... More

Intro
CAST LIST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
Hello
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Special Chapter: First Time
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V EN
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
Special Chapter: Is this love?
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
Untitled
F I F T Y T H R E E
Untitled Part 62
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 1)
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 2)
F I F T Y S I X
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T

S I X T E E N

6.9K 306 177
By JiminLemonade

I wake up naturally in the morning, my body aching from head to toe. I feel a weight rested against my waist, and light breathing in my ear. 

I turn and look over my shoulder, and my heart skips a beat at the sight before me. Kim Seokjin is behind me, asleep in his bed, his naked body pressed against mine from behind. His arms are draped over my waist, and our legs intertwined.

I turn around quickly when I see him beginning to stir in his sleep.

Memories of last night flood in my brain, and I was wrong. I thought of him as an old romantic. But there was nothing romantic about the way he fucked me last night.

I'm exhausted. The man has the stamina of an athlete on steroids. We didn't stop until early hours of the morning, only when both of us couldn't continue was when he finally stopped.

There was a build up sexual tension between us that had been bottled up for weeks, and last night we both let the beasts within us out of its cages. 

It was raw, wild and lustful. 

What happened between us, I don't regret it for a second. But I'm worried he'll think differently. The relationship we are supposed to have is to remain strictly professional, but undoubtedly we've crossed that line by a mile. 

No matter the outcome, there's no turning back. 

He continues to stir, and he wraps his arms tighter around my waist, pulling me into his body. My back flush with his bare chest, and the heat radiating off his body envelopes me, keeping me warm.

I move my hand and intertwine my fingers with his that's rested over my waist. I try to be as careful as I can to not wake him, but I feel him grip my hand back.

I close my eyes, snuggling in his arms, feeling comfortable. I drift back off to sleep peacefully, a smile on my face, and a warmness in my heart.

**

I wake up again a little later, but this time I'm alone. I turn and see the space beside me empty, the covers thrown over, the imprint of his body in the mattress still visible. 

Now I know he's awake, the panic begins to set in; unsure whether he's going to kick me out, and pretend this never happened, or if he has other plans. 

I hear movement coming from the other side of a door to the right, along with the sound of a shower running. 

Now we've reached this point, I'm even unsure of what to call him. Do I still call him Mr. Kim? Or do I address him by his first name? This is definitely a complicated situation, and I don't know how to approach it. 

I'm just going to lay in this bed, pull the covers over me and pretend to sleep. Best way to avoid awkward conversations, right?

My anxiety is through the roof, my heart slamming against my chest, waiting impatiently for him to exit the bathroom. 

I can't stay here forever, I need to talk to him at one point... It's what his stance is on this that's worrying me the most.

I turn to lay on my back, and flip the covers off over my head, huffing out a breath childishly. Just then, I hear the doorknob turning, and I whip my head to the side, my eyes widening as large as they can go.

As quick as I can, I turn so my back is facing him, and pull the covers back over me, chickening out and deciding to hide. 

I hear his heavy footsteps against the hardwood floor, along with movement of him shuffling around the room.

"I know you're awake." I hear him say.

Fuck.

I hesitantly pull the covers off me, and look up.

I almost choke at the sight.

He's standing in the middle of the room, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, riding low on his hips. His V line is clearly visible, tempting me.

His runs a towel through his damp hair, and I watch how the muscles along his upper back and shoulders contract and protrude, making my mouth water.

His sculpted body is toned to perfection, his abs glistening in the natural sunlight seeping through the room. 

"Good morning." He says, turning to face me. His eyes lock with mine, and I gulp, suddenly forgetting how to speak.

I continue to stare at him, admiring the artwork ahead of me, every memory, every movement and every touch of last night reliving on my skin.

"Good morning." I manage to choke out, clearing my throat afterwards.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, turning around, his toned back in my view.

"Yes." I mutter awkwardly. 

Suddenly, he drops the towel from his waist, revealing his completely naked body. My eyes immediately drift to his ass, and I've never seen one so peachy before. It's perfect, pale and round. I have the sudden urge to want to bite it.

I watch in awe as he dresses himself. The simplest actions he does interests me, the way he moves his body, the way he carries himself. I can't help but watch. 

He turns around and sunders over to the bed, sitting on the edge close to me. His eyes lock with mine, and a small smile appears on his lips.

"We should talk." He says, letting out a subtle sigh.

I knew this was coming, but I don't want him to say the words I'm thinking he's going to say.

"I know what you're thinking. I promise I'll never tell a soul, I'll keep this to myself and we'll pretend it never happened. I know you regret it. I'm sorry if I pushed you into it, or pressured you with my teasing-" I ramble. He cuts me off, placing his index finger on his lips.

"Who said I regretted it?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to one side. 

I stare at him in bewilderment, completely dumbfounded. Did I hear him correct?

"What?" I squeak.

"And who said we should pretend it never happened? Is that how you feel?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"No, but I thought you might." I say, my voice lower in volume. I drop my eyes to my hands in my lap, nervously picking at my nails.

"So you're making assumptions?" He asks, his tone low and calm. 

I lift my head and look up at him, catching his gaze.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek.

"I think you understand perfectly, Willow." He smirks. I scowl at him, his games, his cryptic responses are beginning to grate on me.

"Let me ask you this..." He trails off, inching closer to me on the bed. He leans his face closer to me, his cheek touching mine as his breath fans my ear.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He whispers.

I'm suddenly feeling shy, the alcohol I had inside me completely absorbed, the confidence gone. I remain silent, too scared to answer. 

"Should I take that as a no?" He teases me. He knows I enjoyed it. This narcissistic bastard just wants to hear me say it.

"You know I did." I mutter under my breath, my cheeks burning red hot. 

"What was that?" He pulls back, his eyes scanning my face. I avoid his gaze, unable to look him in the eye.

"Yes." I say louder, clear enough for him to hear it. 

He chuckles, and brings his hand up to cup my cheek. He leans in, and gently presses his lips against mine, kissing me slowly. I kiss him back without hesitation, closing my eyes and savouring the moment.

"So did I." He mumbles against my lips. 

I can feel myself becoming aroused again, my body heating up with lust. 

"That's why..." He plants a kiss on the corner of my mouth, tangling his hand in my hair on the back of my head.

"I don't..." He moves to my neck, feathering kisses along the mark he left on me the night before.

"Regret a thing." He finishes, attaching his lips to mine again. 

I'm a pool of jelly in the palm of his hand, I can't help but to succumb to him. Every worry I had washes away at his words, relief pouring over me. 

He pulls back, and lets go of my nape, standing from the bed. I almost fall forwards as he backs away, whimpering at the loss of contact.

"But, we need to set up some rules." He says, ruffling his still damp hair across his forehead.

"Rules?" I ask.

"Yes. Unless you want everybody finding out? I'll lose my job, you'll be expelled, and we'll have hundreds of eyes judging us both." He says.

"Oh, yes, of course." I respond.

"And I hope you understand there will be no favoritism involved. Whether you pass the class with the highest grade or not, the benefits will be given to the deserving student." He says, suddenly turning back into the man I've seen since the beginning. 

I nod my head, agreeing.

"I understand." I retort.

"Also, we need to discuss about protection. Are you on birth control?" He asks.

"No..." I reply sheepishly, realising we've had sex multiple times unprotected already.

He hums and looks down at the floor, pursing his lips into a straight line.

"I'm not particularly fond of condoms, but it looks like we have no choice. I'll have to grab some." He says, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Okay." I mutter.

"But I do have some questions." I muster up the courage to say, my breath shaky. 

"Of course, what is it?" He asks. 

"Firstly, what do I call you? I mean, when we're alone how do I address you?"

He chuckles lightly, sitting back down on the edge of the bed beside me.

"Jin." He says, his eyes soft.

"But..." He continues. He trails his fingers along my throat, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth.

"When I'm fucking you... I want you to call me daddy." He whispers, his lids hooded as his eyes scan my bare chest.

I feel a pull in my lower abdomen at his words and touch, swallowing hard. My cheeks begin to burn, a fire starting inside me.

"Got it." I say, smirking. 

"And will we continue the tutoring sessions, or will they be... you know, tutoring sessions?" I hint.

"No, we'll continue with the normal tutoring. Despite how much I want to fuck you every second of the day, I still believe you have talent and potential in becoming an author, and I want to help you achieve that."

I raise an eyebrow, letting out an involuntary laugh.

"You want to fuck me every second of the day?" I respond, a little smug. 

He leans in close to my face, his nose almost brushing with mine.

"Don't test me. I won't hesitate to punish you." He warns me, his voice husky and intimidating.

"I'll mark every inch of your body. Every moan that escapes your lips will be from my doing, and I'll fuck your tight little pussy so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week." 

I stare at him in shock, processing his words. I gulp and nod my head, my fingers trembling in my lap. 

"You're mine, and only mine." He whispers, his lips drawing closer to mine.

"I have very specific desires, Willow. And you've intrigued me from the very beginning." He admits, his breath hitting my lips.

"But we will only do this if you consent. It's your choice." He continues, pecking my chin.

I don't give it any time. I want this, I want him, and I definitely want more of last night.

"Okay." I mutter.

"Okay what?"

"I want it. I give consent." I say, staring into his eyes.

He chuckles sinfully, inhaling deeply through his nose. He smirks at me, his expression dark. He closes the gap and kisses me passionately, his lips pressing against mine with desperation and lust.

"There's no going back now." He teases.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
74K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...