๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐’๐…๐„๐‘.

By labeldior

Kai Knowles just moved into a new city to live with her Aunt Megan who is a stripper and is doing decent enou... More

Characters
First Day
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
The Break
Issa Party
The Guest House
Reality
Instagram Thugging
And We Meet
Oh Baby!
Maleek's Dirty 19๐Ÿ˜‹
Check Up!
The Truth
Secrets Out, Now What?
Meeting Kaleah
Another regular day
South Side
Going Bad
The Perfect Prom Dress
Prom Day
Graduation
Birthday Tingz
The Trap House
Promise
This ain't Highschool
Damn, It's like that
Baby Shower!
Baby Legend!
Truth Hurts
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Meeting The Whites
2 Can Play That Game
Someone To Confide In
The Day Before Christmas
Christmas In Miami
Date Night w/ Clare๐Ÿงธ
The Day of The Draft
Epilogue
Thank You
Not An Update!
BOOK 2???๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Dear Black Woman๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ

The First Game

3.8K 136 13
By labeldior

Kai pvo
March 26
5:20pm

Today was the first game of the basketball season and I was honestly just going to see Maleek but then again I have no choice but to see Clarence since he was the star player on the team and to make matters worst we were going to be sitting close up to the front so I'm going to see him and he's definitely going to see me.

Me and the girls were on our way back to the school because the game started at 6 but we wanted to be there before the lines got really long and so that we can have enough time to go to the concession and all that.

The car ride was pretty quiet until Ari broke the silence.

"Are you going to tell dad or are you going to wait until summer?" She asked as she looked at me through the rear view mirror as she drove.

"I was going to tell him but I'm so scared what if he doesn't wanna talk to me ...I mean I'm pretty use to it but I know we barely talk because of his job and he's always out of town but like I don't want to disappoint him" I said as I laid in the back seat rubbing my stomach.

"Kai sorry to break it to you but your going to have to do it regardless and you know he would never stop talking to you just because of that, if anything I know dad is going to send you money and support you as well as London you know she loves us and is always checking on us she would never do us any kind of way" Ari said and it was true my dad and stepmom has always been very supporting towards me and Ari, London was always like a second mom to us.

"True but you know how dad is he always told us when you decide to give up your innocence to someone make sure they love you and love you for you so he might be mad that I even got myself into this situation with someone that doesn't wanna be in the child's life." I sighed as we pulled up to the school.

"Kai I'm sure everything's going to turn out fine you just have to tell him" She said patting my leg before we all jumped out the car.

I really wasn't wearing anything extra but Jordyn and Ari had to do the most for the basketball game that might not even be that good, come out here all dressed up just the to get disappointed not today. So I kept that shit simple.

After about waiting in the line to get our tickets for about 20 minutes we were finally inside and to my surprise it was packed as hell had to be at least 400 people in here.

As we walked in we heard a few whispers but we kept it pushing I went to the concessions and spent at least 30 dollars on snacks just for me because for some reason I was eating more than I remembered I was eating for me and my baby, I'm always craving spicy stuff or seafood and pasta.

People was staring at me like I was crazy because all the shit I had in my hand.

The game was now about to begin the cheerleaders did there little performance or what not then they did the tunnel for the players to come out and of course you know the devil himself Clarence was the first person out.

Him in his uniform just did something to me.

"They look sensible" I said to both Ari and Jordyn since I was in the middle of the two as I ate my hot funyuns.

"Why the fuck you eating them hot shits with my niece or nephew in you, and you know they look good as hell just cuz you mad at Clarence you not gon try the whole team" Ari laughed as she was looking around the court for Maleek.

"Right you not gon try the team because of his hoe ass" Jordyn said as she ate her Snickers.

I mugged her " why you defending the team ain't you on my side I been know Ari was a traitor but you too damn".

"You know I'm always in your side cousin" Jordyn said as she hugged me and I playfully pushed her off.

"Girl first of all" Ari said as she pushed my shoulder and we all laughed.

••••

We were now in the third quarter of the game and the team was down by 24 and the game was getting pretty serious.

I made contact with Clarence every time he tried made a shot and he missed every single one his dad and mom were on the bench very disappointed. Yes I'd be disappointed too if I had a bitch made nigga as a son too.

"I have to pee so fucking bad" .I whispered to the girls as I quickly got up

"Of course you do yo ass had like 2 big ass bottles of Gatorade within a time span 30 minutes" Jordyn said smartly as she got up to come to the bathroom with me.

Once we hit the corner of the bathroom I quickly ran into a stall and handled business when I came out the stall and finally looked around the bathroom it was the 2 bitches I couldn't stand it was Bryana and Ashley and some other girl that was mugging the fuck out of me and me and Jordyn mugged them hoes back they was looking like a group of angry birds .

I walked over to the sink to wash my hands and they was still staring at me.

"Y'all want a picture or sum damn the fuck y'all staring at me for? I said as I dried my hands.

And the girl who I did not know had the nerve to answer me "Nah but I'm trynna figure out why tf you be talking shit bout my cousin.

I looked back at Jordyn and I saw her typing on her phone as she looked up at me and nodded so I knew she had texted Ari.

"First of all ion know why you checking me like I know you, ask yo cousin why the fuck she still talking about me ion even know her from a can of paint and her ass got the world to say about me" I said as I mugged them and Bryana stood there not saying nothing just looking at me stink.

"Is there a problem with your face? Because I could air this hoe out right now" I said to Bryana.

"Bitch go somewhere fucking man stealer" Bryana said to me having all this mouth since these girls was here like I wouldn't beat her ass then beat Ashley ass again and happily hand Ashley cousin to Jordyn.

"You sound childish as hell talking about man stealer ain't nobody stole yo man and if you had kept them legs of yours close you would have still had him how the fuck you hanging with his new bitch but gon call me a man stealer check yo friends BITCH" I said and I made sure I made the bitch word drag so she could have known she had the right one.

"I'm tired of all this talking" Ashley cousin said as she charged up to me getting a nice blow to my face I'm not gon lie I ate that shit.

Girls were already in the bathroom with there phone out and I guess Bryana and Ashley thought they was finna jump me but Jordyn jumped in and Ari came in the bathroom out of no where and jumped in.

Kai in the shorts (with Ashley cousin)
Jordyn with the pajamas (when the girl tried to jump in that would be Ashley)
The the girl with the grey jacket is (Ari with Bryana)    

Them hoes really thought they was finna beat our ass. The hoe Ashley almost kicked me in my stomach but her cousin ate that shit instead and I went ham. Little than 4 minutes in the bathroom was crowded with people trying to pull us off each other.

"Pussy ass bitches trynna jump and shit and still get yo ass beat how that work" I said fixing my hair because them BITCHES wanted to pull hair and shit all our hair was fucked up.

All I felt was this lady pulling me and the girls out the bathroom as Ashley and the rest of them stayed in there looking a mess.

It was Clarence's mom I remembered seeing her scream Clarence's name through out the whole game and I was honestly shook that this is the way she was meeting me.

She looked at us scanning us as she shook her head "Y'all are way to beautiful to be in there wasting your time with them especially Ashley I can't stand her its something about her that my spirit won't take to but that's my sons girlfriend so I have to take it" she said looking at me directly.

"I remember his best friend calling me tell me that Clarence's girlfriend was always starting problems with a girl and it honestly broke my heart because my son could do so much better he doesn't need anyone in his life that's going to stop him from his future he has ahead of him" She stated as she looked at us.

"Same thing goes for you guys I just met you guys but I can see the potential you guys have you can't let people make you this upset to the point where you're fighting them in bathrooms looking a whole fool but everyone in there was recording, no one was breaking it up until it got serious you think these kids care about you as long as y'all acting crazy and entertaining them they don't care about y'all. They like to see stuff like this but as a young women you guys should be uplifting each other not doing all of this you guys are way more than this. Don't entertain foolishness".

We all nodded.

"Now that you guys got it go fix your self up like presentable young women and enjoy your day, what are y'all names by the way, I didn't even introduce myself I'm sorry, I'm such a talker I'm Ms.Bernice but since I like you guys you guys can just call me Bernice" She said in a strong New York accent as she started laughing.

"Oh me too I'm Kai" I said as I shook her hands.

Everyone said their names and they shook her hand before we went out ways.

"I like her" Jordyn said as she tried to fix her bob.

"She seem like a good mom" Ari said fixing my hair.

"Yeah I fucks with her" I said fixing Ari's hair.

"Yeah our hair fasho coming out tonight" Ari said as we walked from behind the bleachers.

"I still can't believe them bitches thought they was finna jump me" I said as we walked back to the chairs to get our things so we can go Ari was just going to tell Maleek what happened later if he didn't find out .

Everyone that was in the bathroom was talking about what happened then like 3 minutes later everyone's phone went off someone air dropped the fight the whole gym was shock as they looked around and talked about it no one was even paying attention to the game anymore so we left before shit got more out of hand.

••••

As usual aunty wasn't home so it was just us chilling everyone took out their hair, took showers and was just chilling in Ari's room.

"That hoe Bryana scratched my nose" Ari said rolling her eyes as she touched the scratch.

"Girl that bitch Ashley almost kicked me in the stomach thank God for her cousin being on the floor to catch the kick because I would have probably been in the hospital now" I said rubbing my stomach as I laid across the foot of the bed.

"If she did I would have been in a jail cell right now getting charged for murder" Jordyn said eating some cookies.

We all dead laughing Jordyn was honestly a goof ball.

"We should all be petty and post on Instagram and caption it we good with some laughing emojis" Ari said laughing.

"That's so cheesy but that could do" I said as we all got our phones out and snapped pictures and then I made a little collage and I sent it to them and we all posted it.

rawest.kai: We good😛😂 #allnatural
Liked by: gvo.Jordyn, lightskin.Nala, thee.don.ari, boujeebitch.shannon and 1800 more

The comments for this post is not available

We was being tagged into so many people posting and reposting the fight

eastcoasths.shaderoom: So earlier today at the first game for the basketball there was a altercation between 6 females in the bathroom sources say and you can see from the video it was @rawest.kai @thee.don.ari @gvo.Jordyn against @princess_ashley @greeneyeddevil.bryana and some other girl witness said was Ashley cousin 👀 they all tried to jump Kai but her family wasn't having that @shecallsmedaddy.clarence you got yo girl out here action a fool and getting her ass beat wheww and this ain't the first time☕

Liked by: thee.don.ari, lightskin.Nala,and 9,952 others

princess_ashley: your obviously bored with your life
  eastcoasths.shaderoom: @princess_ashley  hows the busted lip and scratched face? I can bring you some ice if you need it💕😆

thee.don.ari: Man I'm so over all this and that girl🙄

rawest.kai: imagine trynna jump me then boom my sister,and cousin beating your ass 

gvo.jordyn: this is beyond me😂😂😂

greeneyeddevil.bryana: Ok....

They were so pressed in the comments I honestly don't understand why Clarence still put up with all of that but that's just karma.

"Y'all wanna go to the hair shop because I could use a ponytail or lace or something" I asked.

"We should rock some bangs tomorrow show up in that bitch like wassup" Jordyn said as she grabbed her purse.

"I never had a bang so that could work" I said as I slid on my slides.

"Yeah I'm down" Ari said as we walked out of her room and headed out to the hair store.

_____________________________________________
Chileeeee this tewwww much

How you try to jump someone and still get your ass beat?

Opinions ??

How y'all felt about this chapter???

Y'all think Ashley gon stop since this is the SECOND TIME she got her ass beat?

Kai meet Clarence mom😬

UPDATED THIS IN CLASS CAUSE I'M THAT BISHHHHH jkjk

Time jump????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 3.3K 28
Deja has moved on with her life and has no idea that Jayceon is back and looking for her. He is set out to continue what he started but he will be sh...
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

181K 6.4K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
481K 18.5K 138
"So what you tryna do?" "What do you mean?" "We can end it now because-" "Well let's end it."
244K 8.5K 25
Malaysia Scott 17, A shy girl growing up in New Orleans that was the totally opposite, with a mother who didn't care about her well being to a father...