His Feathers - Magic Kaito

BerryBerryBlitz tarafından

[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't... Daha Fazla

1. Losing Lady Luck's Favour
2. A Detective's Worry
3. House Visit
4. Contemplations
5. Kaito's Bad Ideas, Awesome Baaya
6. Breaking Into A Thief's House
7. Misunderstanding
8. Sharing a Bed and Talking
9. Bird Talk
10. Shock
11. Panic
12. Whirlwind
13. Admittance
14. Rest
15. Magic Talk
16. X-Ray
17. Blood Test and X-Ray Results
18. Sensitivity
19. Teasing and Reality
20. Talking About Aoko
21. Friendship
22. Cuddles and Doves
23. Stress
24. Choices
25. Betrayal
26. Akako
27. Relief
28. Aoko Learns About Her Actions
29. Mistaken Identity
30. Super Spy Kaito
31. Fried Chicken
32. Burning Feathers
33. Blanc
34. L'hôpital
35. Detectives
36. Stalking
37. Hunt
Votes (Closed)
38. Crazy Loony
39. Inquiries
40. Awakening
41. Poulet Vert
42. MRI Results
43. Info
44. Squabbling
45. Reasons
46. Confessions
47. [Insert Chapter Name]
48. Luster Wings and Strong Hearts
50. Reassurance
51. Unsure
52. Place Chapter Name Here
53. Plans of Fun
54. To the Mountains!
55. Grass Soup
56. Worry, Mistake, Forgive
57. Tree Tangle
58. Childish
59. Fifty Nine
60. Chattering
61. Awaited Time
62. Crude Conversations
63. Visit from a Angel
64. Hurt
65. Ashes fall
66. Unnamed? Meow
67. Tests, Answers
68. Hurting, Thoughts
69. Floaty, Hopes
70. Thoughts, Tests
71. Horrific Revelations
72. Confusion? Rescue
73. Panic, Panic, Run!
74. Title Name
75. Soixante-Quinze
76. Some Understanding, Disgust
77. Shock, Truths, Horror
78. Kaito observes
79. Reunion
80. Trauma
81. Comforting Touch
82. Reassurances, Blushing
83. Eighty Three
84. Chapter 84
85. Food
86. Not A Magician?
87. Meetings, Brooding
88. Ginzo
89. Some More Answers
90. Deals?
91. Ran Meets Kaito
92. Inquiries, A Call
93. Chikage
94. Confliction, Love
95. Aoko's Thoughts
96. Aoko
97. Walk
98. Healing
Facts about this book

49. Creepy Person

741 73 43
BerryBerryBlitz tarafından

1022 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own magic Kaito~ and I hope you enjoy~

Written July 15 2019
Posted October 7 zee day before Berry's birthday~

Saguru observed silently as Kaito experimentally began flexing his wings into different directions, he needed a break from the cold cases he'd been working on and the magician was interesting to watch.

'He better not try to fly before he can see clearly'

"I think I've got the hang of properly controlling my wings" Kaito mused as he gave a few strong flaps, sending papers flying off of the side table.

"Kaito, please refrain from sending things onto the ground" The blond sighed, leaning down to collect the scattered files, grateful that they were numbered.

"But I'm bored..." The magician whined, he'd forgotten to collect more materials for pranks from his own home when he'd visited Aoko. "And nothing interesting is happening on my dove cams" Kaito sighed, his wings flailing outwards before tucking neatly behind his back. He kind of actually liked having wings.

'At least he doesn't seem to have a lot of his pranking tools, he would have already done something horrendous by now if he did'

The blond suddenly paused in his thoughts when the magician's words registered. "Did you just say 'Dove cams?'...." He warily inquired, already not liking the idea.

Indigo eyes blinked innocently as the magician made his face one of complete innocence. "Yeah, I have dove cams follow my detectives that get into the most trouble" He flashed Saguru a grin "Especially Kudo" He chuckled "You don't want to know how many messed up things the guy gets into" Kaito added.

Golden eyes narrowed in suspicion "Am I right to assume that you also had a dove cam on me as well?" The blond asked, a little annoyed that his privacy had been breached without his knowledge.

"Of course! You're one of my detectives!" Kaito beamed, spreading his arms out theatrically his smile melting away some of the blond's annoyance.

'He admits to spying on others so easily...'

"Kaito, please refrain from sending any doves after me" Saguru asked, not wanting his privacy to be further intruded upon.

"Nope" Kaito snickered "You may not get into as much trouble as Kudo, but you still get into scuffles" The magician snapped his fingers and Tsuki flew over from his head onto Saguru's head. "It's a safety measure" Indigos looked over at the blond's general direction "I'd rather not find you dead one day where I otherwise could have helped you" He breathed.

Saguru pursed his lips, somewhat understanding the magician's intentions. He would have felt the same way if he were in Kaito's shoes. "The dove cams at least only intrude partially on the targets privacy?" At the magician's nod he let out a sigh. "Fine, if only because I know you aren't using the cams with nefarious intentions" Saguru replied, knowing that even if he didn't agree, Kaito would have probably still sent dove cams after him.

Kaito rolled his eyes "You better not call me a stalker" His grin widened "After all, your main hobby used to be stalking me, isn't that right Stalker-San?" He teased.

The blond's face turned red as he spluttered "I wasn't stalking you! I was investigating you!" Kaito smirked, imagining the other's red face.

"Whatever you say Stalker-San" The brunette snickered before disappearing in a puff of blue smoke.

*

"So you're the one who attacked me" The magician drawled, brown eyes looked over in surprise.

"Why have you visited me little angel?" Kal asked sweetly, he hadn't gotten a good look at the other's eyes the last time he'd seen the angel, but those indigo eyes were mesmerizing.

'An even better sacrifice than I'd initially thought...'

The magician kept his face blank "Don't mess around with your words, the cameras are sending a looped feed to the monitoring room" Kaito paused, taking a step closer to the bars. "Why did you betray Saguru's trust?" He growled, his friend already had enough social problems as it was, Saguru didn't need to be betrayed.

'Oh? He thinks that I was the one who ratted them out?'

Kal licked his lips "Your mistaken, someone from my group saw you and reported your existence" Indigos narrowed, Kal raised his hands in defence. "I didn't give you away, I always keep true to my words. I'd already promised secrecy before even seeing you, therefore I couldn't expose you, despite how much I really wanted to" He added, the little angel seemed harder to read than most people.

"How do I know you're not lying?" The magician's words were clipped.

Kal raised a brow "Well one of my followers said they saw a boy with wings running across the rooftops, he described your appearance vaguely" Kal inwardly smirked at how the angel tensed at his words. "That was quite careless of you little angel" Kal's voice was sickly sweet as he stepped forwards in an attempt to brush Kaito's cheek with his hand through the bars.

'If only I had my anesthetic needles and a lock pick, if a young angel can get in, I could break out without being noticed...'

Kaito recoiled at the contact, baring his teeth in a faint snarl, indigos blazing. He didn't like being unable to see small gestures. The magician didn't even remember the guy, but he still made Kaito's skin crawl. "Don't attempt to touch me" Kaito snarled before regaining his blank face and turning towards the doors.

*

"Where are you going? We can still talk" Kal inquired.

"I've already gotten all of the information that I need" Kaito deadpanned.

'It might help Saguru if he knew he wasn't technically betrayed'

"You'll be in trouble when I tell the guards about your visit little angel, why don't you stay a bit?" The magician rolled his eyes at the creep's words.

"Everyone here thinks that you're a mental case" Kaito scoffed "They wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth" He added before leaving the room and slipping into an air duct, his previous memorization of all police facility layouts was proving to be quite useful.

'I can totally believe that he's the creep that stole my clothes, he has that creepy vibe'

Me: And Dr.Kalos has another appearance~ This was fun to write~

Pancakes or waffles? I likes zee slight crunch of blueberry waffle or zee frozen chill of uncooked waffle~ both yum~

Okay so I was asked to post rat pics so everything below this is my pet rats XD

-
-
-

Above is Maoh (Mostly black, dead via seizure) and Fuzzy (White black)

Above, I woke maoh up, cranky rat

Above, Meitantei (Dead of old age) burrito style

Above , happy squint Meitantei

Above, Zutto crushed under Yusaku and fuzzy

Zutto crushed again under fuzzy, poor neck XD

Sylvia hugging Zutto

Yusaku's first bath (She hated it)

Rat pile... Maoh is just upside down like a weirdo

Yusaku nappy time

Zutto nappy time

Yusaku and fuzzy (Don't worry, fuzzy was supposed to turn naked when oldish)

fuzzy before nakedness hit (QAQ She was so cute)

Zutto crushed, again... She gets crushed a lot

Lion king pose, or at least as close as possible...

Happy Zutto as I write chapters

Yusaku happy eyes

Yusaku yawn

DEAD asleep Zutto

Fuzzy learned how to squish Zutto from personal experience XD

And zat is all •~•

Rats hard to take photos of, always moving or cage is too dark (I never use flash on pets, or ever) hope I satisfied zee wanting at rat pics XD

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 191 15
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔; MANGA SPOILERS The small sounds of our feet while we pranced over the edge of love and loss, our blindfolded minds attempting of bre...
67.1K 2.4K 49
A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai may also be included at some Oneshots...
206K 6.9K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
42.2K 1.5K 22
So basically this is my first fan fic and i'm just trying out writing so yeah here is a summary. Im a huge fan of rare pairs • • Bokuto is in a relat...