Tu Chahiye

By xeniani

A beautiful love story of two people who became together by destiny before they could even realize. written b... More

chapter 1
Introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter EXAM😥
Promo
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Promo
Chapter 9A

Chapter 9B

809 54 19
By xeniani

Anurag's POV

Today I woke up a little late beacuse of sleeping late last night. I hurriedly got up and went to washroom to freshen up.  After that I went downstairs cause I know Maa won't start eating her breakfast untill she sees me and today I am late she must have got worried by now.

As I came down I saw everyone at the dinning table. I saw maa was frawning and she was not eating her breakfast as I guessed. I smiled to myself. I went near her kissed her cheek and wished her. And my maa started with her non-stop questions. I asked her not to worry as I was fine and wishing everyone else I also settled down beside Shekhar to have breakfast.

Prerna was sitting infront of me with Nivi di . She was wearing simple salwar suit today. Her opened hair was perfectly combed and straightened which was making her beautiful.

I thought for a moment and then I pulled out my phone from my pant's pocket and texted her a good morning. I know she looked up at me but I pretended as if I was busy in taking to Shekhar. Luckily she replied and I saw her typing something else.  Just then something stricked me and I hurriedly type "don't you dare say sorry for last night 😑" and send it to her.

She looked at me and I faked glare at her and luckily it worked and she replied a "ok" only . I smiled to myself and started having my breakfast.

We all were chit-chatting when Veena aunty called me and said that she made Kheer for me . I became very happy as it was my favorite sweet dish . I thanked aunty and started eating my Kheer . I was so into eating it that I didn't really acknowledged what was happening around me .

I finished the Kheer. I hugged aunty and thanked her for the amazing Kheer. I then turned towards Maa and told her that I am going to my room. I heard her sigh and I chuckled to myself as u know why she did that.

I came back to my room. I took my bag and started taking out my books and notes. I sat on a near by sofa which had small table in front of and I engrossed myself into study completely.
I was so engrossed that I didn't really saw Prerna coming into my room and calling me until she shouted . Her shout really scared the shit out of me. I soon composed myself and asked her reason of coming .

She was so shocked to see my books and me studying on vacation. Her expressions were really cute. She was asking me to come with her for maa - baba's anniversary party planning. But I refused I needed to study and more of it I don't find any interest in these. But how can Prerna listen to anyone . She started blackmail me with her non-sense. And she questioning about our friendship was something which I couldn't bear so I agreed to go with her. She became very happy and that made me smile.

We were climbing down the stairs when I told her that she is a drama queen and she started laughing her heart out with comment. Her laugh had something which was so overwhelming . My heart smiled watching her carefree laugh. Unknowingly a smile formed into my lips.

As we stepped down I saw that maa, baba and nivi di looking at me with shocked expressions. I got the hint of their behavior and before I could speak Prerna said " dekha kaka Babu kaha tha na maine ki main apke bete ko mere saath lake rahungi"

I looked at her who was giving a victorious smile to baba and my family was still looking at me in shock .

Third Person's POV

Moloy came out of shock hearing Prerna but he was still numb to say anything. Here Prerna was smiling wholeheartedly watching everyone's shocked face.

Getting irritated Anurag loudly said "Kya hua aap sab ko aise Kyu dekh rahe ho ? Bhut dekh liya kya ?"

Moloy came forward and held Onu's hand.

"Tu sach mei hai?" Moloy said with wide eyes.

Onu made a irritated face and said "Kya baba aap bhi. Main he hu aur koun hoga."

He turned to Prerna and said "Prerna chalna nahi hai club house? Yeh sab aaj sara din aise he rahenge. Hum chalte hai."

Prerna nodded and pulled Nivi with her while Shekhar said he forgot something in his room he will give that and asked them to go he will join them .

Prerna holding Nivi's hand moved out side followed by Anurag.

As they came out Nivi started hitting Onu with her hands . At first Anurag was startled with her sudden act and then started protesting her. But Nivi was not ready to stop.

"What was that Onu ? Tum padhai chorke aagaye. Itna bada shock diya tumne hume....." Blabbering all this she was hitting Anurag.

"Aah.. Nivi di... Aree... Lag rahi hai ... Ouch dii..." Here Nivi was not showing any mercy to him. Prerna was laughing this small fight of brother- sister duo.

Soon Nivi stopped hitting Anurag and three of them were panting badly.

"Kya...huh...dii kitna... Marti ho aap" Anurag said in between catching his breath.

Nivi again shooted dagger to him " aise shock dega toh yehi hoga"

Not wanting to waste more time Prerna jumped in between to stop them saying " Nivi di hume chalna chahiye. Chandrika aur Anjali humara wait Kar rahe honge club house mei"

Anurag mounthed a Thank you to Prerna and they again started moving towards club house when nivi stopped and said "hey I forgot my phone . You guys go Maine phone leke ayi."

"Per di apko club house ka rasta toh pata nahi . Aap kaise aoge?" Prerna said as she got worried.

"Aree don't worry. Shekhar hai na gharpe main usko saath leke ajaungi . Tum dono jao. Waise bhi kafi der ho gayi hai." Saying this Nivi started moving towards Sharma house and being convinsed Anurag and Prerna also started going towards club house.

Nivi was about to enter the house when she heard Shekhar shouting on the elders and she stopped on her track shocked.
Shekhar out of  his room after taking his things and went downstairs. He saw the elders talking and laughing . He moved closer and heard Moloy saying "dekha Maine bola tha na tujhe ki Prerna mere bete liya perfect hai. Jo ladka ek second ke liya bhi books ko nahi chodta hai aaj wo uske saath padhai chod ke party ke planning karne chala gaya. Bhai aab toh tu beti ki vidai ki taiyari karna shuru karde. "

As soon as Moloy ended they heard a shout "Enough is enough"

Elders turned and saw  Shekhar standing at the end of the stairs like an angry hulk. Rajesh was about to say something when he was stopped and shocked Shekhar's words.

" Kya problem Kya hai apki jabse aye bas shadi shadi shadi . Koi zabar dasti hai Kya? Nahi karwani shadi Preyu ki bachi hai abhi...." Saying this Shekhar tuned around and run up to his room.

Here elders were also shocked with Shekhar's sudden temper. Since the Basu's came he was always humble with them it's the first time he behaved rudely infront of them. Elder Sharmas wer feeling highly ashamed because of their son's behavior towards their guest.

"Moloy yarr sorry... Pata nahi Shekhar ko Kya ho gaya aur usne aise chilla dia.. Maf Kar.." Rajesh was saying all this folding his hands in front of Moloy and Mohini but before he could complete Moloy hugged him and stopped him from saying anything further.

"Oye sorry ke bache. Yaarr hu tera. Dubara sorry bola naa toh dekh lena mujhse bura koi nahi hoga." Saying this Moloy broke the hug.

Veena was also about to say something but Mohini stopped her and side hugged her.

But both of them found Shekhar's behaviour weird so Moloy asked " Par Shekhar ne aise react Kyu Kia ? Pehle kabhi aise nahi dekha usse"

He looked at Rajesh. Rajesh took a deep breath and looked at Veena . Veena was all the time looking down and silent tears were flowing down.

Rajesh looked at Moloy and started saying " Aaj se 6 saal pehle............ "

Rajesh started narrating the whole reason behind Shekhar's behaviour and also the secret behind Prerna's nightmares. Nivi was all the time standing at the door all shocked listening each and every word Rajesh was saying. Same was with Moloy and Mohini. They never thought that the girl who they see always happy and smiling would have such a dark memory in her life .

Rajesh got up from his seat and went towards a near by window. He was watching aimlessly and said " uss dinse Shekhar Prerna ko leke bohot possessive hai. Hum sabne kahi na kahi move on toh Kar liya hai par humare undar wo guilt abhi bhi hai ki jo hua usse hum rok nahi paye."

He then turned towards Moloy and Mohini folding his hands " Moloy aur Bhabi ji please usse maaf kar dijiyega . Usne bas uss guilt mei aake wo sab bol dia. Dil se mera bacha achha hai."

Moloy got up and hugged him and asked him not to say sorry again.

Mohini also hugged Veena was silent all the while and said " mujhe kabhi andaza bhi nahi hua ki Prerna jaisi ek masum bachi ke sath kuch aisa ho sakta hai."

"Ye he ek waje ke liya hume hich kichahat ho rahi thi jab Moloy bhai sahab ne shadi ki baat ki" finally Veena said something.

Veena turned towards Mohini and held her hand " Mohini hum jante hai tum aur bhai saheb alag ho . Tum apne bete ki parvarish bohot achhe se Kar rahi ho. Par hume darr tha ki yeh sach janne ke baad Kya pata sab badal jaye. Anurag ka ye aap sabka  Prerna ko dekhne ka nazariya badal jaye aur...." Before she could complete some hugged her tightly and she stopped what she was saying.

"Aunty kitna sochti ho aap. Itna rona aur sochna apki sehat ke liya thik nahi hai." It was Nivi who couldn't control herself from stepping in after listening everything. She broke the hug " Jo kuch bhi hua usme Prerna ki koi galti nahi thi na he aap logo ki. Aur main apne bhai ko bohot achhe se janti hu. Agar usse koi pasand agaya toh wo kabhi uska saath nahi chodta. Agar future mei unke bech rishta bana bhi toh main garantte deti hu apko aunty apka Jo darr hai usse mera Bhai galat prove Kar dega." Nivi said smiling in tears.

Veena and others smiled listening to Nivi and Veena was a bit relaxed now.

Mohini held Veena's hand and said " Mere liye Prerna , Nivi aur Tapur ki tarha he meri beti hai aur maa ke liya apne bacho leke opinion kabhi nahi badalte hai Veena. Na aj badle hai aur nahe kabhi badlege."

Veena couldn't hold back and hugged Mohini crying loud.

Just then Nivi turned towards Moloy to say something when she saw Shekhar standing at the end of the stairs looking lost with tears in his eyes.

" Aree Shekhar waha Kyu kade ho." Nivi called him and this broke his tears and he looked up towards everyone who where looking at him.

Shekhar's POV

Few times back

I came to my room to take some note pads as we had to make the guest lists and also took my phone then I went down stairs to go to the club house.

When I came down I heard Kaka babu saying to baba " dekha Rajesh maine bola tha naa Prerna mere bete ke liya perfect hai. Jo ladka ek second ke liya bhi unnecessarily books ko nahi chodta Prerna ne aaj usko club house party planning ke liye leke gayi. Bhai tu na abhi se beti ko vida karne ki practice shuru kar"

This boiled my blood and without even thinking I lashed out all my anger on them and went back to my room.

I came back to my room and threw the pillows on ground as I was feeling so angry. Sat at the edge of the bed holding my head to calm myself . Tears were flowing down from my cheeks and I didn't feel to wipe them out.

They were saying they will take my sister away. How can I let that happen after she suffered a lot. I can't let her go like that. What if she gets hurt again. What if they trouble her. What if she will again face that trauma.

Thinking all this I sat there for a while.  I was calmed by now and then the thing striked me that what I did .
I misbehaved with Kaka Babu in front of all. He doesn't even know anything about the past incident . He was just expressing his wish.

God what was I thinking .

I hurriedly got up washed my face and run down the stairs to ask forgiveness from them . I know I also let down my parents with my behavior.

As I climbed down I saw baba narrating the whole incident to Kaka Babu and Kaki maa. Tears made their way again remembering how my little sister suffered . I stood there at my place listening all their talks and feeling guilty for my behavior.

I was lost in my own thought until Nivi called me.

I went close to Kaka Babu and folding my hands in front him "mujhe maaf Kar dijiye kaka babu" I turned towards kaki maa and said " sorry kaki Maa. Mujhe nahi pata kya ho gaya tha mujhe aur maine bina kuch soche samjhe Kya kuch bol gaya."

As I finished saying kaka Babu hugged me .

"Sorry mat bol beta. Tune jo kiya thik kiya. Isse dikhta hai ki tu apni behen se kitna pyaar kar ta hai. Hum samajh te hai."

Kaki Maa came forward and kept her hand on my head " bless you beta "

At smiled at both of them and the respect for them increased in my heart. Now I was sure ki agar future kuch hua bhi toh they won't let my sister cry .

" Aree Shekhar chalo jaldi hume club house jana tha.. abhi der ho gayi bohot. Onu aur Prerna pareshan ho rahe honge. " Nivi said and I also nodded as it was actually getting late.

Nivi went to her room to take her phone. After she came we both started moving towards the club house biding bye to the elders.

Thrid Person's pov

Prerna and Anurag reached the club house pulling each other's leg all the time on the their way.

They entered inside and saw Chandrika and Anjali were already there. They greated each other and sat down on the chairs which were already placed in the club house.

Chandrika and Anjali were all the time ogling at Anurag making him uncomfortable but he kept numb for the time being. Prerna saw her friends and then at Anurag and mentally slapped her forehead because her friends were really behaving shameless.

They first decided to wait for Nivi and Shekhar and then they will start their planning. It was quite long time that Shekhar and Nivi were not coming.

Feeling worried Prerna said " wo log abhi tak Kyu nahi aye? kuch hua hoga Kya ? Ab tak toh ajana chahiye tha."

Anurag also felt worried so he got up to go and look for them when they saw Nivi and Shekhar walking in .

" Kaha the aap dono? Itna time Kyu laga ?" Before they could sit Prerna started with her inquiry.

Nivi and Shekhar looked at each other. Shekhar signaled her to not to say anything. Nivi nodded and turned towards Prerna .

" Aree Prerna kuch nahi wo Mera phone maine kaha rakha tha main bhul gayi thi. Isse dhundte dhundte time lag gaya.. Chalo ab bate bandh karo aur planning shuru karte hai " saying this she tried divert the topic and she became successful as Prerna started talking about her plan. But Anurag found Nivi's behaviour different but chuckled it for the time being decided to ask her later.

They decided that Shekhar and Nivi will check the food and guest list. Prerna and Anurag along with Chandrika and Anjali will look after the decoration and invitation cards. They decided to started their work from tomorrow morning as they have less time for the party.

" Ek kam karte hai store room se sab saman lake rakhte hai abhi. Kyu ki subha care taker uncle late se aate hai toh abhi leke ayenge toh achha hoga." Prerna said and was about to go when Anurag stopped her saying he will go as it was late and there will a lot of things which they needed to bring.

" Aree bohot cheze hai tum akele nahi laa paoge.." Prerna said and before anurag could say anything Chandrika and Anjali jumped on him holding his both each hand in theirs saying they will go with him.

"Nahi Anurag mere saath jayega" said Anjali pulling Anurag's left hand

"No way Anurag mere sath jayega" said chandrika pulling Anurag's right hand.

Anurag was just standing there in fully shocked by both the girl's act . He was being pulled from each side at a time and there Prerna, Shekhar and Nivi were laughing there heart out rather than saving him.

"Anurag bolo na isse ki tum mere saath jaoge" saying this Anjali again pulled him towards her. "Nahi Anurag usse bolo tum mere sath jaoge" Chandrika said with a sugary smile.
They kept arguing and then " Main Prerna ke sath jaunga" Anurag finally said something . and this lead them to stop and everyone to stare at him with shock.

Hey guys !!!!!
Looooooong chapter after looooooong time  🤓
Hope you guys like it.
Anniversary fun will be start from next chapter. And yes this Wednesday my results gonna be out soo pray for me 🙏
Keep sharing the story and voting it. Inshallah I will soon come back with the next chapter.
Stay blessed
Stay happy
Be healthy. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 12.4K 37
• [ U N E D I T E D ] • This is a love story based on two people. How they meet and how destiny plays the role in connecting the dots & completing t...
33.8K 2.2K 26
Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage. Will Anuj meet her? Will he be part of h...
231 19 24
The guy and girl are in love with each other but don't express it. They fell in love in first site but didn't confront there love. Somehow their dest...
385 13 5
Mahir and Avantika meets in college. They become best friends. Gradually their friendship becomes deeper and it changes into a relationship. They fal...