Some Nonsense and Unfinished...

By mis4-2n8

Uhm...nothing...(^.^)...er More

PART -2-
PART 3
PART 4
The FAUST-sibility...
Its REN-ning men!
I. The Possibility - Case Open (Part 1)
I. The Possibility - Case Open (Part 2)
I. The Possibility - Case Open (Part 3)
Mission: GxG (GayxGirl or GirlxGirl) (~_~)
PT.3 SURVIVING THE WRITER'S BLOCK
PT. 2 SURVIVING THROUGH GETTING COMMENTS
PT. 1 SURVIVING STORY
Happy Single Me...Really!?
What Happen When the "ME" became insane and had these jobs? (I'm going Crazy)
The Valentine Quotes (You need Not to Read) (^o^)//
How I became a Yaoi Fan!
Move on and Be Fine
Nightingale Company ACT VI - The Death...The End (Traitor Nightingale)
Nightingale Company ACT V - Higel and Nigel (Pretending Nightingale)
Nightingale Company ACT IV - Angel (Trustful Nightingale)
Nightingale Company ACT III - Ingal (Tough Nightingale)
*Nightingale Company* ACT II - Gale (Merciless Nightingale)
* Nightingale Company* ACT I - Night (Fighting Nightingale)
A Flower to Remember (Regretful Nightingale) (Short Story)
NARCISSE FLEUR de VILLE (Loyal Nightingale)

AFTERFIGHT NEW LIFE

2.8K 17 6
By mis4-2n8

Disclaimer: I do not own Shaman King and its characters. Please support Hiroyuki Takei its author.

I the self-proclaimed Pure Fanfic Fanatic Anime Addict, only own the plot…the crazy not worth reading for plot…but please do consider…note no lovey-dovey

Warning slight boy love…don’t like it…don’t read it.

It was my first fanfic so please reeeeeeeeeead!

Comment…vote…if you like

‘CRASHED!’

Aaaw…head hurts…better fix the door…

Wait how on milky way can I do that?

Sheesh

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

mis4-2n8

Note: YohxRen

RyuxLyserg

Faust VIIIxHorohoro

Afterfight New life

(Shaman King Fanfiction)

X

Ten years after the Shaman Fight…

Short recap of important events:

*All power spirits where sent to Nirvana to live together with the great spirit in harmony whether they like it or not.

*Hao was punished by becoming the Asakura’s successor because the elders realized that Yoh was useless. Yoh celebrated. X-Laws vowed to follow Hao and watched his work.

*Chocolove became the famous comedy star after he saved the life of a certain producer. His manager was Pirika, Horohoro’s sister. He also took bleaching soap. He turned white…reeeeally white!

*Anna broke up with Yoh for the reason that he cannot give her the finest life on earth. She then turned her attention to Manta who grew six-footer, handsome, and rich. She threatened Yoh to convince Manta in marrying her or else. Scared to death, Yoh pleaded to Manta in marrying Anna. For friendship sake, Manta agreed.

*All who died, in the shaman fight were reincarnated by the Iron Maiden Jeanne. Basically, all went back to normal.

*Yoh went back to the city.

-End of Recap-

XX

At the Tao Corporation,

“HA! HA! HA! If I had been in Anna’s shoes…I would do the same!” Ren laughed as he had the difficulty in stopping it after hearing Yoh’s story. The later’s depression was heightened. Jun smacked his brother for insolent.

“OUCH!” Ren yelped.

“Give more respect to Yoh’s bereavement…little brother!” Jun commanded. She grew to be stricter as she took over their family business.

She continued, “don’t get me wrong, but why did you came here in the office instead to our house.. I mean we consider you as a family.”

Yoh was fidgeting, “Um…I was thinking if you could hire me here…” he was disrupted.

“Oh…hell NO…we already had so MUCH idiotic and INCOMPETENT people here!” Ren shouted while swaying and crossing his arms on and off. His sister slapped him.

“Okay…you can start now!” Jun said.

“SIS!?!” Ren complained.

“No but little bro…remember I’m in-charge here…as you had rejected the position before!” Jun scowled.

Ren did not argue.

“Uhm…Thank you very much, Jun!” Yoh was grateful.

Stomp…stOMP…STOMP…

BANG!

Then, someone slammed the door open. Two guys were running idiotically towards Yoh. They hugged, kissed, and squeezed him.

“Master Yooooh…I miss your soooo much!” Both Ryu and Faust shouted excitedly. Two guys followed them inside.

“Oi, Yoh…wassup…long time no see!” the blue haired guy smiled.

“Oh, Yoh…is really that you?” the green haired boy followed look surprised.

“Oh, Horohoro…Lyserg….nice to see you, again…me still the same…he! he! he…” Yoh beamed.

“It’s like a reunion!” Yoh ended with a smile.

Lunch break,

Yoh, Ryu, Lyserg, Faust, and Horohoro went to the cafeteria.

“Master Yoh…”

“Huh?”

“…where’re you staying the night?” Faust asked.

“Uhmmm…” long pause from Yoh, “…I don’t know…probably I’ll think of that later…he! he! he!” Yoh replied having the-happy-I-don’t-care-much attitude. The rest stared and smiled at him.

“Same old Yoh…same old Yoh…” they thought.

After a while, Ryu suggested.

“Master Yoh can stay with us, right Lyserg?” Lyserg nod in agreement.

“No! Master should stay at us, right Horohoro?” Faust rebutted.

“Yep…definitely!” Horohoro agreed.

“No! With us!” Ryu said while pulling the left arm of Yoh.

“NO! he already agreed to me, right Master Yoh?” Faust insisted while pulling the other arm oh Yoh.

Both were fighting to where Yoh would stay.

“Erhm…guys…I’m…” Yoh muttered and did no know what the correct words to say. Both realized something and released Yoh.

“Uhm… master …-s-sorry…” they apologized after seeing the half-wrecked appearance of Yoh.. the commotion reached the Head’s knowledge and Ren showed up with super duper angry face.

“FAGS! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, AGAIN?!!” Ren shouted.

Horohoro and Lyserg escaped upon sensing the trouble, leaving Ryu, Faust, and Yoh dumbfounded.

“Fags” Yoh thought while raising his brow in question.

“Boss…uhm…we were just arguing to where Master Yoh gonna stay…So boss, what do you think…it’s better to us, right?” Ryu explained while waiting for an agreement.

“No…Boss…it would be the best if Master Yoh gonna stay on us, right?” Faust interrupted.

Ren grew madder. Why were they including him in their moronic arguments.

“STOP!” Ren shouted while rolling his fist, punching it to his other hand, showing his fang, and emitting a dark aura. They gulped.

“Are you going back at work or I’ll…” Ren paused when someone open the door.

Jun entered.

“Yoh’s gonna stay at Ren’s place!” she commanded.

“WHAT? SIS, ARE YOU CRAZY! IT’S MY PALCE AND I DON”T ALLOW INTRUDER…” Ren exasperated.

Jun glared at him and said, “He’s not an intruder…he is your friend…If you don’t agree I’ll call, father!”

Faust, Ryu, and Yoh gulped for the worst situation. “We better get out of here!” Ryu whispered. Faust and Yoh agreed.

“CALL HIM, I DON”T CARE!” Ren shouted again.

“So…you want it the hard way huh? Therefore I’ll call, mother instead.” She grabbed her phone and look at the speed dial.

“WHAT!? Y-you…STOP THAT!” Ren shivered.

“Good it was settled, then…” she off the phone and turned her attention to the three boys who’s tiptoeing out of the room.

“Alright…Yoh, you’ll stay at Ren!” she commanded.

“Uhm…YES, MA’AM!” Yoh saluted.

“The rest go back to your post!” she ordered.

“MA’AM, YES, MA’AM!” Faust and Ryu saluted like a military soldier.

Ren murmured a curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...
26.3K 846 14
((renga angst)) "I would've stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life..." ••• warning:: major character death tw: suicide, abuse...
18.7K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
393K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...