πŸ₯€πΈπ’©π’ŸπΈπ’œπ‘…𝑀𝐸𝒩𝒯 β™₯ 🌹

By Imyourfavee

Enβ€’dearβ€’ment:A word or phrase used to express love and affection A book filled with love and pain from the pa... More

Introduction/Characters
1:Haunting Past
2:Playing Games
3:Numb To It All
4:Marcus Ex
5:Heaven Couldn't wait
6: Karma
7: Waking To You
8: Easy
9: Got it bad
10: Ring
11: Let me love you
12: Betrayal
13:His Escape
14:Try me
15:The sheets
16:Meet His Family?
17:Confessions
18: Reunion plus 1
19: Dinner
20: Doubts
22: My Lover
23: 7 days of intimacy
24: Unwanted guest
25: We got this
26: All I need
27:Mrs. Neffula(last chapter)
CHECK IT OUT
Thank you

21:A vacation

1.6K 46 13
By Imyourfavee

Kordell Neffula

1:04pm October 27 2019

I waited outside then saw Niara walking towards the car with a huge smile on his face as she damn near skipped towards the car.

"Why you so happy?" I questioned as she entered the car.

"I got a raise". She smiled.

"That's amazing my baby gon be richer than me". I laughed as she giggled.

"So were you taking me". She asked as curiousity filled her eyes.

"First we going to eat lunch cause I'm hungry then we going shopping and the last place is a suprise". I said starting the car then pulling out of the parking lot.

At the mall

"Is this cute?" Niara asked holding up a orange sundress.

"That will look so sexy on you mamas". I grilled admiring the orange dress. Orange was her color.

She picked a few dresses placing them in the cart then walked over to the cashier.

"Nia what you doing?" I asked as she brought out her card switching it with mine.

"Kor-"

"Niara I said no". I frowened swipping my card as she rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling them damn eyes at me and see what happens". I smirked taking the bags from her and placing them in the trunk.

"I'll like to see you try". She smiled hopping in the seat.

"Where next". She asked.

"You'll see". I said driving off.

• • • • • • • • • • •

3:45pm 

"Were are we?" Niara asked as I stopped the car in a fancy unique resturant.

"A place where we play". I said sarcastically then chuckled seeing her mug me. I got out of the car then opened her door.

"Thank you babe you so kind even though you an asshole". She smiled as I smacked my lips.

Holding her hand we walked in the restaurant and I had already made reservations.

We took a sit at the table I had reserved. 

"So what you wanna eat"? Niara asked

"You". I blankly replied.

"Kordell I'm serious". She giggled.

"Ok lets have the shrimp and fried rice". I said.

"That sounds good". She said.

We ordered our food and ate in peace as we enjoyed the taste of our meal.

"You never told me what my mama talked to you bout". I said.

"Because you dont need to know". She said eating a spoonfull of rice.

"So you not gon tell me?"I asked agsim

"Nope". She smiled and shrugged causing me to mug her." Were we going next?" She asked.

"Since you being secretive no". I smiled eating my rice.

"Petty". She stated and I just shrugged.

After we finished eating , we then went to the car and I drove home.

"Why we home?" Niara asked as she got out of the car and I opened the trunk to get her bags.

"Because we need to get ready ". I said taking her hand and walking inside my house.

"Hey Mrs.Neffula". Niara greeted my mother who was reading a novel in the living room.

"Hey Niara and please you can call mama D". My mom smiled at her.

"Ok mama D". Niara smiled as we both walked up the stairs.

"Kordell you need to tell me where we going". She asked taking off her blazer jacket.

"We traveling so we gotta go to the place were my jet is". I smirked seeing her eyes nearly popping out of her eyeball sockets.

"Awe baby that so sweet I didn't know you had a private jet..but I'm scared of plane rides". She stated causing me to burst out laughinhg and her to frown".

"Why theres none to be scared off". I said still catching my breath

"Have you seen horror movies I ain't tryna  die or loose the love of my life". She shrugged as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"You not gon- wait did you just call me the love of your life". I smirked pulling her in between my legs.

"Yeah". She said as I chuckled placing a kiss on her lips.

"Well you the love of my life too but don't worry you ain't gon die. And it's also a business trip so pack some nice clothes we going for 12 days but I have an important dinner with a business owner and his wife when we land.

"You lucky I took 3 weeks off work since you want to schedule shit behind my back". She mumbuled playfully going into her closet.

I scanned my closet picking out some clothes and all my stuff. Niara didn't know I had been planning this all last night when she fell asleep so I had some people decorate it all romantic and shit so. It was gonna be just the two of us. I needed to clear her doubts so she can know that I'm absoulutely crazy for her and I love her unconditionally.

After all actions speak louder than words.

I walked out to see her packing some clothes and looking at a few options for what she could wear tonight. I told her to pick some bathing suits since I was planning to stop at bora bora.

I started getting ready for the ride and I told my mom we were leaving and practically begged her to drop us at the destination.

After packing Niara changed into some comfy clothes then we took the bags to the car.

We had to stop at Niaras house since she needed to get some of her shoes there. Then we made our way to the place were I had my jet arrive.

Some of my men helped us with our bags while we entered the plane. I could see Niara shocked.

"Kordell this is so nice I know you told me you had money but the way you present yourself I forget you have money". She chuckled taking a seat on the cushioned bed.

"I don't like to boast I didn't even show you all my houses". I said sitting next to her.

"You just keep humble thats what I love about you. Like you have millions of dollars but yet you don't buy all the expensive stuff you invest and double up your money". She smiled.

"Yeah you the first girl I ever brought to my home or to my jet and I'm even taking you to my other house in dubai". I chuckled.

"Wait we going to dubai". She gushed.

"Yeah I have a business there then we going to bora bora for the vacation". I smiled.

"I'm so excited thank you for doing this for me I needed a vacation but I hope you know I won't let you spend more money on me than you've spent today at the mall so I got my wallet". She straight faved me.

"Girl hush you gon be sharing this money when we married". I said as she giggled then stopped.

"When we?". She asked looking at me squinting her eyes as her cheeks slowly turned red.

"Yes I already know I'm marrying you". I smirked.

"Aww". She said burrying her face in my chest hiding her red cheeks.

We then got in the chairs as the jet was about to take off then we got back in the bed and started watching tv then fell asleep. It was a 12 hrs flight.

3:15am October 28 2019

12 hrs went by like a breeze and we landed in dubai. We got our bags out then walked into the limo I had my boys set up.

Niara took a glass pouring herself some chapagne and pouring me some too.

We later arrived at my home in dubai.

Imagine the house has curtains covering the glass

"This is so nice". Niara said shocked as we walked in and my workers brought our bags in for us.

"It is isn't it". I said as they left and I locked the door behind them.

"Mamas we got to sleep since we have something to do tommorow". I said as she nodded walking up the stairs.

We went to bed without even bothering to change our clothes though we only wore sweatpants and shirts but I took of my shirt.

Vacation with my special lady...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.4K 108
Two broken hearts , that found each other but will there pass get in the way of finding true love , read an find out πŸ€”
1.9K 547 93
Hireath: (n) A homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was. For the home I haven't yet returned to. ***************...
4.1K 75 14
The girl who was heartbroken with her love tries to act cool and courageous, but even after 1 year she was the same heart broken girl. And when her f...
165 4 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fell in love, but life didn't supported themand they fall apart. The love...