Falling Embers (Abandoned)

By Kyuketsuki

When a social outcast finds acceptance in a group of highschool seniors she is confronted with the ghosts fro... More

Chapter One: Falling
Chapter Two: The Gathering
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Intro

237 16 2
By Kyuketsuki

This Supemegafoxyawesomehot cover is brought to you by the amazing Pearlie

Pain raidiated throught my enire body. This couldn't be dying. Death was supposed to be peaceful. A faint rustle caught my attention and I opened my eyes. I was alone at the bottom of the cliff face I had just jumped from. Alive. How was I alive? i felt power coarsing through my veins and I gasped. My body was glowing blue. My skin started to crawl and I began to itch everywhere as my bones and tendons began to put themselves back into place. Once my body felt perfect the glowing ceased. What strange things! I slowly sat up, preparing for pain but none came. When my eyes came into focus I had to blink a couple time to make sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. Everything had a shapr focus to it no matter where I looked. Colors were brighter, details were exaggerated and edges were sharper. It was as if I were wearing glasses that enhanced your sight yet I was not. I could hear the whisper in the wind and the song of the silent stones beneath my legs. I could feel the humm of the air and smell the rich earth. All of my senes were hightened. What is happening to me?

Read! Comment! Vote! I love to hear from you!!!

~Kyuketsuki <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...