Chapter Ten

**CHAPTER TEN**

November slept soundly, awakening only when Justin roused and began dressing. She watched silently from her position on the bed as he pulled on his clothes from last night, admiring his bare torso once more in the dim light of the morning. He reached for his muscle shirt and she smiled.

“Don’t put that on just yet.” She beseeched.

“Oh! Good morning my dove, I didn’t mean to wake you.” He grinned, holding his shirt uselessly at his side.

“Do you have time for me to make you a swift breakfast?” she asked, stretching luxuriously before getting out of bed.

“Sure, I was just going to grab some coffee from McDonalds. I have plenty of time.” He shrugged, tossing his shirt aside and following her to the kitchen.

“Wonderful.” She smiled, pulling a half-empty carton of eggs from her refrigerator along with Honeyed Ham lunch meat and American cheese singles. She set to work; creating a makeshift omelet out of the ingredients she had, adding a dash of garlic powder, a couple sprinkles of Cajun Spice and generous amounts of salt and pepper as she cooked it to near perfection. While the eggs were frying she started a pot of Black Silk coffee, winking at Justin when he caught her eye. He was leaning against the counter, watching her as she moved about in her frilly nightgown. Everything was done shortly and she divided up the eggs, giving him more and poured them each a mug of steaming hot coffee. Once he had his plate, fork and coffee firmly in hand she towed him back to the sofa and sat down cross-legged, balancing her plate across her knees and sipping her coffee. He sat next to her, smiling her favorite lopsided smile before digging in, setting his coffee on the floor.

“Is it pleasing enough?” she inquired. He swallowed his bite and turned to face her, eyes bright.

“It’s great! I’ve honestly never tasted anything like it.” He laughed.

“You truly like it?” she smiled.

“Yah, it’s really good.” He said, taking another large bite. Ember glowed with pride, tasting her first bite. They ate in silence for a short while and she set her half-empty plate aside, taking his to the kitchen. He had all but licked it clean and was now gulping coffee. When she came back she stood in front of him, gazing transfixed at his perfection. He looked up at her quizzically and his eyes captivated her senses. She flung herself onto his lap, kissing him desperately as her hands roamed the warm skin on his back. He kissed her back with shocked passion, his hands tracing over her nightgown before letting them gently trace her bare legs. She shivered, and then pulled back. It was his turn to look lost and she laughed.

“I apologize for that. Your exquisiteness overwhelmed me and I lost my head.” She said, breathing heavily “You must finish getting ready for school.”

“Screw school.” He muttered, pulling her face back to his and kissing her. She allowed this to go on for a moment and then withdrew, standing up this time.

“No, I insist, it is a necessity that you go to school. I have work in another hour in any case.” She said firmly.

“It’s Friday.”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have any classes.”

“That is correct.”

“So why don’t I show up for all the morning classes and then ‘go home sick’ at lunch so we can spend the entire afternoon alone.”

“I do not think that is wise.”

“I won’t get caught, mom and dad are at work all day and after school mom is too busy running Raichel places to notice if I’m sick in my room or not. All I have to do is leave a note on my door saying I don’t feel good and not to bother me and I’m good until I stumble to the breakfast table tomorrow morning. Trust me, I’ve done this before. I need to drop the caravan off at lunch anyways.”

“As tempting as that sounds, I do not want you missing classes on my account.”

“I have all my easy A’s after lunch though. Art, PE, Study Hall and band. I can afford to miss a day of those.” He protested. She frowned, glanced at the clock and sighed.

“If it is what makes you happy, so be it, but you really must finish getting ready. You have ten minutes.”

“Oh crap! Thanks!” he exclaimed, rushing back to her room. She laughed and started cleaning up the kitchen, washing the frying pan and Justin’s dishes. She finished her eggs quickly now that Justin wasn’t there to observe her and washed her dish as well before putting them away and sitting back on the couch with her coffee. Justin emerged from her bathroom a few moments later, running his fingers expertly though his hair.

“If it’s possible, you look more stunning than last night.” She commented, leaping off of the couch and appearing at his side.

“Well then it’s possible.” He joked, kissing her cheek while he fixed a small silver stud to his left ear. She hadn’t noticed it was pierced before due to his hair concealing the piercing. She found that she rather liked it.

“Stay here, I’ll be right back.” She commanded, disappearing into her bedroom. She hurriedly threw on a pair of skinny jeans, attached her dagger at her waist and brushed on a light coat of mascara before returning to Justin’s side.

“Very nice, what are you walking me to school?” he grinned.

“But of course. I cannot bear to be parted.” She laughed, only half joking.

“Awesome.”

“You do not have your books.” She frowned.

“I can share.” He shrugged.

“Well let me at least lend you my notebooks and pencil bag so you’re not totally unprepared. I suppose you’ll need my calculator as well. You might as well take my purse, you’ll find everything you need in there, just let me get my phone out. You can use my i-pod if you wish; it should still have half a battery on it. Oh, I’ll need my wallet and my extra eyeliner, no on second thought you might need it” she muttered, pulling out her phone and her wallet before handing him her bag.

“Michal Jackson? I am going to look like such a prat carrying this around.” He whined playfully.

“Just tell people the truth; you spent the night at your college-student girlfriend’s house and had accidently left your book bag at your house so I insisted you use mine. Not only will you no longer look like a prat but you’ll be commended for dating an older woman.” She suggested, locking her door behind them as they made their way down the staircase.  

“I knew there was a reason I loved you.” He smirked, taking her hand as they entered onto the busy sidewalk.

“I am pleased to hear that I am so easy to love.” She teased.

“You know it.” He winked. They razzed back and forth all the way to the front doors where she stopped, aware of all the curious stares they were attracting.

“I’m afraid parting is such sweet sorrow.” She smiled and he ducked his head.

“It doesn’t have to be, you can walk me to home room, or I could still ditch.” He offered.

“No, I could not make it past the metal detectors with my weapons on me and I have work in an hour so you would be bored rigid until after lunch anyways. Send the coven my love.” She replied, kissing him full on the lips.

“Bye, my dove.” He called pathetically, walking backwards through the front doors. She waved, laughing until he was forced to turn around by a grumpy looking guard. She positively floated back across Acacia Park, love drunk.

 *** SO! I think that was positively cute. What about you! VOTE and COMMENT and I will love you forevers!!!!!l

love

kyu