His Mafia Queen - BTS Mafia AU

By RoxNotRocks

''Maybe marrying a girl who wants to kill you isn't the best idea...'' Yoongi stated bluntly. ''What's love w... More

Preface
Chapter 1: A fated meeting
Chapter 2: Unwanted guests
Chapter 3 : Then there was blood...
Chapter 4: Don't Call me Princess
Chapter 5: A Naive Vow
Chapter 6: Dinner Gets Cold...
Chapter 7: First feelings
Chapter 8 : The Scheme
Chapter 9 : Bad Call
Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12: War of Hormones
Chapter 13 : Seeing red
Chapter 14: Overnight
Chapter 15 : Captivity
Chapter 16 : Room service
Chapter 18: Engagement Party (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Engagement Party (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Engagement Party (Part 3)
Chapter 21: The Bold And The Bloody
Chapter 22: A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 23 : Take the Lead
Chapter 24 : Last Chance
Chapter 25: Lie
Chapter 26 : Bend or Break
Chapter 27: Nobody
Chapter 28 : Push and Pull
Chapter 29: Write it Right
Chapter 30 : Win or Lose Yourself
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Break Out
Chapter 33: Burn it up
Chapter 34: Fall Out
Chapter 35:Truth Unfolds
Chapter 36: Concurrence
Chapter 37: Out With A Bang
Chapter 38: His Light
Chapter 39: Partners in Crime
Chapter 40 : Bait and Switch
Chapter 41 : Cruel Games
Chapter 42: Peace
Chapter 43: Influence
Chapter 44 : Turn of Events
Chapter 45 : Save You
Chapter 46 : Make it Right
Epilogue
500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Chapter 17: Inebriated

13K 548 84
By RoxNotRocks

Namjoon had expected this business deal to end bloody, but thanks to his negotiation skills, not only was the whole ordeal sorted without a blood bath, but it was also settled quickly...

He wanted to go back to his room to see Mirai, but going back on his word when he said he was leaving for business to come back like she had asked him to wasn't an option...

He couldn't let her control any of his actions, she had already too much power over him...

For his prides's sake, he would have to sleep in a guest room tonight.

He arrived at the manor and went straight to the kitchen to ask if Mirai had eaten already, just out of curiosity.

''Uhm... Well she did eat...'' the cook said, visibly uncomfortable.

''What happened?'' Namjoon asked, suddenly terrified. What stupid stunt had that girl pulled this time around?

''She asked for some wine... I don't know if it was a good idea, but she was pretty persuasive over the phone so I obliged... She picked some pretty expensive bottles... We poured them in plastic pitchers so she wouldn't break the glass bottles and try some reckless...''

''That's it? She just ordered some wine? Why did you look so worked up?'' Namjon asked, relieved.

''I'm afraid she might be slightly intoxicated...''

''It's no surprise, that girl has always been a light weight when it comes to drinking... I'll go check up on her...'' Namjoon said, half annoyed at the thought of Mirai getting drunk, half happy that he now had a reason to go and see her.

When he entered the door code he heard a loud thud from inside the room so he rushed inside to find the place a total mess and Mirai freshly fallen off of the desk chair, wine spilled over the oversized men shirt she was wearing as pajamais.

''Whatcha' doin' here? Weren't'cha supposed to let Mirai go insane on her own?'' Mirai slurred, while struggling to get up on the desk chair and pouring herself a new glass of wine since the one she was holding was now empty...

When she was drunk her Japanese accent came through and she spoke of herself in the third person, the same way she did as a child. Namjoon couldn't decide if it was funny or endearing. Probably a little of both...

''Put the wine down. You're drunk.'' Namjoon said while rubbing his temples.

''Pfff .... Mirai isn't drunk... You just jealous Mirai had a party without inviting youuu...'' the girl slurred while downing her glass in a failed attempt to prove how sober she was....

''Just how much did you drink?'' the man asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

''Just three...''

''You're in that state after three glasses of wine?''

''More like three bottles...'' the girl admitted sheepishly as she attempted to get up from the chair.

Her legs buckled under her weight and she fell to her knees. Namjoon barely had time to catch her so she wouldn't collapse on the floor face first. She held her hand up to her mouth.

''You're about to be sick aren't you?'' Namjoon grumbled while holding the drunk girl by the shoulders. ''I'll help you get to the bathroom...''

''Shut it... Don't touch Mirai... Mirai can walk alone...'' she said before pushing Namjoon's hands away and proceeding to crawl on all four in the direction of the bathroom.

Namjoon was trying really hard not to laugh at her cute drunken determination.

He scooped her up into his arms and she gave him a dark glare but abstained from any verbal protests as the man carried her to the bathroom.

''Hair tie...'' he girl mumbled, while trying to push her hair away from her face.

Namjoon sighed and softly brushed her hair away from her face before managing to tie it up into a messy ponytail with the hair tie he found in the cabinet.

The girl sat in front of the toilet, he figure shaking and slumping forward over the bowl. Namjoon sighed and went to grab a blanket out of the bed.

He sat behind the girl on the cold tile floor and wrapped her in the blanket, before hugging her against him.

''It's not fair...'' the girl whined.

''What's not fair?''

''You keep on calling Mirai your fiancé but your cheap ass never gave her a ring...'' the girl slurred.

''I figured it would be a waste of money since you would refuse to wear it anyways...'' Nmajoon admitted.

''Like you care about a couple hundred dollars going to waste...''

''A couple hundreds? What kind of man do you think I am? Do I look like I'd let my woman wear a ring worth less than the average man's house? How much do you think diamonds are worth?'' Namjoon said a bit insulted at the girl's assumption.

''Diamonds are boring... devoid of any personality.... Anyone can buy a diamond proportionate to the size of their salary, but it doesn't look any better than a plain rhinestone in Mirai's eyes...''

''Diamonds are symbol of perfection, they represent perfect love. Is perfect love not good enough for you?'' Namjoon sighed, definitely Mirai was too drunk to form coherent thoughts.

''Perfect love? Do you hear yourself? Is here anything that fits us less than that?'' the girl said with a sarcastic chuckle.

Namjoon's reply got stuck in his throat. She wasn't wrong, it was a crude way of putting it but she was right; they were both deeply flawed beings. The perfect love he had envisioned between the two of them really was disillusioned. Maybe she actually was the smart one out of the two of them...

He'd be damned. Even her drunk rambling made him fall deeper for her.

''Joon... Please... Take me home...'' the girl eventually whispered, her voice shaky.

''This is home. Home is where the two of us are... At least to me it is...'' Namjoon spoke softly.

''It was the same for me... I used to love you before I hated you...''

''What changed?''

''You left me in that park and you disappeared...'' Mirai said, tears forming in her dark eyes.

''I know you felt betrayed, but I had my reasons... We were kids... Can't you forgive me for that one mistake?''

''That day I stopped being a kid... You didn't just leave me behind, you sold me to the devil...'' she said before biting her lip. Namjoon could tell she was holding back from crying.

''I didn't sell you to the devil... you're exaggerating...''

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say because Mirai started struggling to free herself from his grip as sobs escaped her.

''I hate you... I hate you... I hate you...'' she repeated weakly while uselessly hitting his chest, with less and less strength.

After all these years, seeing her cry was still just as unbearable to Namjoon... He held her form tighter against him, so she couldn't struggle anymore and he rubbed her back slowly.

''Shhh.... I'm sorry... please don't cry... please...''

Suddenly her head slumped on his shoulder and even breathing started escaping her lips. She felt so warm and she looked so vulnerable that Namjoon didn't have to heart to move her to their shared bed. He pulled the blanket over her shoulders and let her sleep against him, not even caring about of sore he would be from sitting on the floor all night.

It would always hurt much less than seeing her sad for even a second.

***

Author's note:

I don't know how to qualify this chapter... It's funny yet sad, fluffy yet dark.

Namjoon and Mirai's original fall out is mentionned once again but the mystery remains. What does Mirai mean when she says Namjoon sold her to the devil? What really happened tin that park she resents him so much for to this day?

We'll get some more action going quite soon! Stay tuned for the next chapter: Engagement Party!

When all the guests are involved with the mafia or yakuza; can you really expect anything less than some chaos?

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

(Sorry if I don't update at exactly the same time every week this month, work is crazy because the summer season is in full swing and tourists are crazy! xD I swear I'm doing my best but I work a lot of 12 hours shifts these days and I'm properly exausted! :,( Sorry again I promise I'll do everything I can! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
1.1K 43 13
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
88.4K 2.8K 18
Y/N , a Software Engineer has a boyfriend, named Kim Taehyung, who is a fashion designer. What will happen when one of the most dangerous mafia gang...
3.7K 171 27
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...