Accidental Roommate (Being Re...

By saiidah

The rewritten version is on my account: Accidental Roommate (NEW). You can read this version but, just be war... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
(NEW VERSION) Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
EPILOGUE

Chapter 35

34.2K 1.2K 103
By saiidah

Being greeted by a wet, towel-clad Cameron was the best thing Sharon had ever woken up to. Water was slowly sliding down his chest, highlighting all the delicious muscles and tendons. The sunlight streaming through the window also made him look extra yummy. Frankly, she had never seen a sexier and more delectable sight in her life.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'he asked as he came to the bed for his usual morning kiss. Usually, it was a few minutes affair but today, it grew hotter and harder fast. Before she knew it, she was flat on the bed and he was over her, trying to get her undressed as fast as possible.

'Wait, wait,'she moaned breathlessly, reluctant to stop but it was the big day. The day of the wedding. 'Cameron. I have to get ready.'

'Do you have to?'he grumbled. releasing her. She stayed on the bed with him even as she righted her clothes. 'If you want to get ready, I'd advise you get at least 10 feet away from me. Or we're going to be doing more than sleep on this bed,' he growled, making her smile.

'You're particularly amorous today. Why? Is it because we haven't been together for the last week?' Yes, they'd consummated their relationship a few weeks back. It had been a particularly heated moment, during the period where he was trying to distract her. She was ready and he knew she was ready so it was a natural transition. Or she thought he did. He had, instead, beat himself up the next morning, thinking he'd forced her into it but she cleared his misapprehension. Well, it had taken Amelia and Scott to point it out to her but they worked past it. And they'd been sexually active ever since. He liked to push her past her comfort zone, owing to his promiscuous past, but he knew how to push and how far. It comforted her and made her more adventurous to know that he was looking out for her and had her best interest as heart.

'Made love,'he corrected. 'And yes. Plus I'd like to let off some steam in a more pleasurable activity in case we meet anymore of your fan club. I don't know how I'd react with all this pressure in me.'

'You have my permission to do anything to them, say anything, as long as there is no physical harm,'she allowed magnanimously, laying her hand on his arm. He had grown soo tense at the thought. She didn't like to know that they had such power over him. 'Plus I've planned some alone time for us after this trip.'

'You have?'he asked skeptically. She squirmed under his gaze. That had came out of the blue. She hadn't even thought that far ahead yet. All her thoughts were consumed with just getting past this wedding.

'Well, no. But I'm sure we could think of something if we put our minds to it,'she offered with a small smile. He chuckled and gave her a quick peck.

'I'm sure we could. It'll be our first trip as a couple. I can show you all the places that I'd been to. It'll be fun,'he said excitedly. She allowed him his excitement, knowing how much he liked showering her with things and experiences. She was getting excited too. 'Now go and get ready. I'm sure Amelia's chomping at the bit to see how you'd turn out.'

Suddenly the door burst open and Amelia came in with a horde of people. A horde was kind of an exaggeration but in her just awake state, it definitely looked like a horde. People just kept coming in. Sharon was proud to say that the first thought that popped into her head was to cover all of Cameron's deliciousness from all of the hungry, poaching women in the horde. And what did the man do? He just laughed and hugged her tight against his side, sheets and all. His towel was still loose!

'Amelia! What is going on? And who are all of these people?'Sharon demanded. Then, she shot a laser glare at all of the women. 'He's taken bitches.'

'Sharon, all that anger,'Cameron admonished softly. 'Where has it been in bed?' In response, she hits his thighs. And regretted it as soon as she hit it as it was like steel. She coupled that hit with a glare at him to hide the pain.

'They are here to help you get ready,'Amelia told her as they arranged all of their stuff on her dressing table. 'I can't let you go into battle unprepared.'

'Battle? Unprepared?'she echoed, lost.

'Yeah. We both know Jasmine is going to be gorgeous today. So you have to look as beautiful or even surpass her so that you can exact your revenge.'

'But why all these people? I was just going to ask you to do my hair and makeup. And revenge?' Cameron was seriously distracting her. His hand had somewhat gotten past the sheet and under her shirt and he was just drawing shapes and patterns down her back. He knew she was very ticklish. It was taking all she could not to squirm. However, she was oddly comforted by it.

'I'm sorry. I can't help you. I have things to do myself. I have to take care of the revenge part of the plan. So see you later,'Amelia said in a rush and hurried away. Sharon noticed that she was looking pale, clammy and slightly green. That couldn't be good. Out of concern, and also to continue their argument, she followed her. And found her a few moments later in the bathroom, puking her guts out.

She wanted to ask about it but just helped to keep her hair away from toilet bowl. Calling out for help, the first person who just had to come was her mom. 'What's going on? Did you do anything to her? I knew you had always been jealous of her. Now you've poisoned her. Oh god. Someone call the police and ambulance. We have-' Luckily, Scott came and took her away, despite her protests and struggles.

Amelia came up for air a few moments later. Sharon helped her out of the bathroom and into her bed, although she had to rush back to the bathroom to dry heave some more. She was getting concerned.

'Are you OK? Do you need anything? Let me get Scott-'

'No,'Amelia said weakly. Sharon was about to protest but looking at her wane face, she decided against it.

'I'm only staying here and not getting Scott because you look soo pathetic.' Amelia laughed weakly. 'Now, what's wrong?'

'I don't know. I've been up chucking my breakfast for the past week. I thought it would just go away, you know. Like a touch of bad food. But today was bad. Very bad. I don't think I can go to the wedding. I'm soo sorry.'

'Ok. What do you think is wrong with you?'Sharon had to ask. It looked like Amelia was totally clueless to what her condition was but it looked soo obvious to her. Sharon had to prompt her. 'When was your last period?'

'It was like... No. It can't be. Let me count again... Oh my god. It was 2 months ago! Wait, I can't be pregnant. We have been soo careful.'

'You know the only guarantee is abstinence. Yes! I'm going to be an aunty! That's soo great. I'm so going to spoil your kid,'Sharon said excitedly. A baby.

'Yeah. No,'Amelia said drily. They both laughed, although Amelia's was more a laugh of disbelief than joy. 'Oh god, I'm going to be a mom. I'm not ready for it. What if I'm a bad mom?'

'I'm sure Scott will be there to prompt you,'Sharon said reassuringly. She still couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that the next generation was coming. She'd thought the next generation would come from her since Amelia and Scott weren't ready for it yet. Plus she loved babies and couldn't wait for the little one to come. 'We're going to have soo much fun. I'll buy all the cute outfits. And the booties. And books.'

'Yeah. It'll also be fun that you'll be lugging around all these extra weight,'Amelia cut in. The knock on the door brought them both back to reality. 'But we'll talk more about this after the wedding and the pregnancy test. You'd better not tell anyone.'

'Can I please not have soo many people around me? It's just a wedding. And I'm not even the bride. So it's unnecessary,'Sharon wheedled, having just been reminded of the horde waiting for her back in her room. She hoped Cameron was unscathed and the women had better not have hit on him. He'd tell her if they did. He always had. But only when they were gone. And usually when they were in bed, before they slept. It helped keep their relationship open. And tumbling around in bed helped to release some of the resulting anger, both his and hers.

'You know why. Now go.' Under her imperious glare, she left but not without one last shot.

'I'm only going because you're too sick. And have a bun in the oven.'

'SHARON!'

- --------------@@@@@@----------

'Can we leave now?'Cameron asked the table for the millionth time. They were at the wedding reception. It was a nice reception, with the decor and food and all, but it was awkward being under the eyes of the entire town. Yeah, he knew they were all amazed at Sharon's transformation and that she had a football star on her arms but still. He felt self conscious eating much less dance. And he hadn't felt self conscious in years.

'No! You guys promised that you'd stay until she throws the bouquet,'Amelia reminded.

'Only so you would get off me. For a pregnant lady, you move fast and hit hard,'Sharon retorted. He and Scott were still absorbing the news that there was going to be a little person joining them. The news hit Scott the hardest. He looked at Amelia with wonder and delight, was more protective of her, glaring at any person who bumped into her. It was fun to see his usually cool friend acting soo lovey-dovey.

'I blame you, Sharon. We could have left if you hadn't aggravated her.'

'I find this a good punishment for you. You hadn't had like 20 people poke, prod and slather your face with like thousands of different products this morning. And the way they helped me dress. Did they have to be soo aggressive? I felt like a punching bag being pushed around everywhere. I can't even put on my own underwear. And the worst part is, they forced a thong on me. I'm never doing that ever again. It was like like being swarmed by bees. In fact, I would take the bees over those sadists.'

'Well, you look beautiful. And I will say that you're more so than the bride,'he told her, stowing away the thong comment for a later date, and was rewarded by her blush. He pulled her chair closer and put his arms around her, creating their own world. 'Hadn't I told you that?'

'No,'she whispered. 'Frankly, I'm insulted.'

'Well, let me remedy that. Your face is soo beautiful that it outshines the sun. Your dress is exquisite, all the lace and clever cover ups. I didn't want you to leave the house like that, showing other people what's only mine but now, after realising that they couldn't take you home, I'll allow them this boon.' His free hand and finger was tracing her face, her lips, nose, eyes which was his favourite part of her. To Sharon, the adage ''eyes are windows of the soul'' was very much true. He could always know when something was wrong just by looking into her eyes.

'How magnanimous of you,'she had to say wryly.

'Shush. I'm expounding on your beauty. We do not need commentaries,'he told her, placing his finger on her lips. She giggled, looking exceedingly charming and beautiful, and gave him a small kiss.

'You know. We haven't socialised yet-'

'No!'he and Sharon cried, bringing even more attention to them.

'Hi. Are you enjoying the reception?'the mother of the bride asked. They could all see that it was good manners that prompted her and also the rights to say that she had spoken to the notorious Sharon Ashwood. It was in her eyes.

'It's alright,'Cameron said nonchalantly, ignoring Sharon's arm slap. 'Not the best but it'll do.'

'It'll do?'she asked, her eyes bugging out. 'The finest caterer within a 25 mile radius, the best hall in the county, the most sought after decorator in the state and the best band in this town and it'll do?'

'What Cameron meant was it's a fine reception-'Sharon started but was cut off.

'Now it's just fine?!'she demanded angrily. 'You were and have always been ungrateful and snobbish. Always looking down on all of us. I don't know how your parents must feel to have raised such an ill mannered child but I'm sure your father is rolling in his grave right now-'

Sharon was too stunned to respond to such an attack but Cameron wasn't. In fact, he was happy it happened. It had been wearying to always be on the look out for her 'fan' club and now he could release all the pent up tension.

'And I'm sure your parents are rolling in their graves, too, to see how badly you're behaving at your own daughter's wedding. Doesn't reflect well on them does it? And please refrain from attacking my girlfriend and soon to be fiancee. She's too well mannered to fight back but she has a guard dog and let me tell you, I do bite.'

The entire hall had been listening to them and most of them gasped when they heard his proclamation. All the women shot venomous looks at the serene Sharon while all the men, surprisingly, sent Sharon beaming smiles but behind their wives' backs, of course. It seemed Sharon did have some supporters in this town.

'You can't marry her. You can't want to marry her. Tony left her and for a good reason. She was, is and will be a bad person. Tony knows it, everyone knows it.'

'I left Sharon for reasons that did not involve her,'the man of the moment said as he stopped at their table. He shot his mother-in-law a glare and Sharon a look full of longing and desire. It made Cameron tighten his arm around her and send a warning glare at the man. It rankled, too, that the man was very good looking, with sandy blonde hair, pale blue eyes. Thin face, high cheekbones, thin lips, high-arced eyebrows. He was like one of those androgynous models. Why is it every men Sharon attracts are extremely attractive?

'What do you mean?'Sharon asked. To anyone else, her voice would sound strong and even but he detected a slight wobble that indicated that she wasn't as serene as she looked.

'Baby, honey, they do not need to know how we got together,'the bride rushed in to say. More like she ran from across the room. The hold she had on that man could almost strangle him. It looked like she was trying to hide something. Alarm bells started to ring in Cameron's head.

'Yes, they do,'he said, throwing her arm away. 'At least Sharon needs to know that I didn't go out with her to get to you. I wanted to be with her. I was happy to be her. But because of one drunken night with you, I had to let her go. Admittedly, it was dumb of me to let her believe we were still together and the way she found out... I don't know how I could still be called a man. And your miscarriage-'

'Wait. Who miscarried here?'Amelia asked, looking as lost as everyone at the table. The rest of the room was silent. It looked like they all knew what was going on.

'Jasmine,'Veronica said sadly.

'To have miscarried, she would have to be pregnant. But she can't get pregnant. She had an infection that scarred her womb soo badly she can't ovulate, much less conceive,'Sharon explained, shooting a sympathetic look to her former best friend.

'You lied?'Tony demanded angrily. Jasmine looked blotchy, tears streaming down her face. 'You know how much I want a baby. That's the very reason I got together with you in the first place. You told me you were pregnant. And it's all a lie?'

'You were supposed to keep it a secret!'she screamed at Sharon, ignoring her husband of 5 hours and stormed away.

AN Yay the wedding is finally here. What do you think about it?

I have to admit that iisuperwomanii inspired me a lot for this chapter. She didn't inspire the storyline but she made me get off my bum and finish this chapter. I was watching her videos and just had to write. So, thank you, Lily Singh.

Alright. Tell me what you think about this chapter. I foresee another 1, 2 more chapters before the epilogue. So thanks for the support so far guys

And I'm soo sorry that I'm like 2 days late even though I promised to update at least by Sunday. But here it is. Enjoy :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 859 26
๐‹๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ. Twenty years old. A junior in college. A girl with high expectations, high hopes and dreams to be in the music industries. She...
1.5K 85 23
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
433 134 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...
72.4K 1.7K 27
๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, with her sister and her mother to start a n...