My Demon Killer (Destiel Fanf...

By beezlepuff

"Your time's up." He mocked, while sitting in the chair. "What?? That wasn't the deal we agreed on!" "Oh, bu... More

Chapter One~
Chapter Two
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
!!NEWS!!

Chapter Fourteen-

60 4 2
By beezlepuff

Castiel gasped.

His eyes settling on the dark abyss with limited light.

The memories of the incident began to flood in. Some he didn't want to remember.
Then there was.. There was Dean. He had a tail.

Castiel sat up, his eyes roaming the darkness. He knew he was still asleep. It felt like a game he'd been playing over and over again. It was getting tiring.

He stood on his feet and began an endless journey. Even if it was the same place, it still felt different.

There was no 'De' watching him anymore. No demon waiting for him to wake up. It was just him.

Castiel walked for what seemed like years, but only a few minutes.

The more he walked the more the floor began to vibrate. That's not supposed to happen, is it?

The vibration became louder and eventually he could hear music. It was..

Pachelbel- Canon in D.

Castiel knew it by heart. His family had signed him up for piano lessons when he was in middle school.

Castiel followed the piano. Followed it until he reached a door. A slick black door, like the rest of the room he was currently in. It was open about two inches and the music was definitely coming from in there. This was different.

He stepped into the bright light, shutting his eyes as he blindly walked into the room.

The light eased and it all became talking.

Castiel squint. His eyes adjusting.

He awed the sight. It was a ball room. There were people dancing. All of them wore fancy clothing. The women wore big puffy dresses and the men wore different colored suits. Green, red, blue, all colors. All of them wore different colored masks to cover theire faces.

Castiel knew what this was. It was a Masquerade Ball.

"Sweetie! You can't be without a mask! Thankfully I've got you your own!"

A woman, with a mask on her face took Castiel by the hand and handed him a dark blue mask with glitter and a feather attached to it.

"What!? Who are you?"

Castiel pulled his hand away, the woman giving him a questioning look.

"It's me! Ellen. Now put the mask on!"

She brushed her dark red dress, puffy like the others and Castiel raised an eyebrow. Ellen never wore dresses.

"I'm not even dressed for the occasion. I mean look at m-"

Castiel glanced down at his own clothes. He wasn't wearing what he would have imagined.

He was wearing a Navy blue suit with with a blue tie. Ellen snatched the mask from his grasp and placed it on him herself.

Once it covered the top half of his face she smiled.

"GREAT TIMING. The dance is starting."

Castiel didn't have time to question her because he was being grabbed by a different hand and being dragged to the already forming pairs.

Castiel turned to face the female he was rudely dragged by.

She wore a bright pink dress. A mask of the same color.
The music began to change. Everyone began to waltz.

Castiel could definitely do this.

"I spotted you from across the room. I just had to dance with you."
She led Castiel on with a smile. Her lipstick polishing her lips.

"I- You're beautiful." He attempted not to come off as rude.

She giggled. Her blonde hair rolled into tight curls. Castiel recognized her giggle anywhere!

"Jo?" Jo, Ellen's daughter.

She smiled through her teeth, but the reply never came, Castiel had been switched with a different dance partner.

Now it was a woman with a tight bun. A green dress, and same colored mask.

"Castiel. I'm glad you could make it! I do recall you saying you weren't coming!"

They waltzed together and Castiel was only growing more confused.
What was happening?!

"Yeah. Well here I am, aren't I?"

A new song began, Castiel knew it!

The Second Waltz- Dimitri Shostakovich

The lady smiled. A pretty smile.

"Which one are you?" Castiel asked quite confused.

"Hannah. I thought you'd know."

Castiel smiled. "Of course. I'm sorry, Hannah."

Another switch.

Castiel expected to be taken by some other girl like Charlie or such, but no. His hands latched onto rough ones.

Another male?

"Ah. And the mixup begins." Castiel joked, trying to ease the mood. It must have been an accident, but the man was stunning.

A dark purple suit unlike Castiel's. His mask matching it like all the others.

The man didn't reply, he only grinned at him. His grip tightening. He seemed to step closer into Castiel's space.

Castiel would know him right? Considering he knew everyone.

"I hope you're enjoying the party."
The man whispered once their bodies were stuck together.

The man's hand went around Castiel's waist. The other intertwined with Castiel's.

The man's head moved down to rest on Castiel's shoulder. Castiel only gasped when the man began to kiss his neck, sucking a light mark onto it.

"Dean." Castiel confirmed.
"What are you doing? Why are we here?"

The man hummed, moving his mouth closer to Castiel's near until his breath fanned him.

"You're very tense, Castiel." Dean's hands left Castiel.

He was alone again.

There was no people, no gowns, no masks.

Just a sexually frustrated Castiel.

"DEAN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THESE GAMES!"

Castiel turned. Not sure how to take in the new scene. He was at the beach. His feet bare and the warm sand under them.

He looked every which way until he noticed Charlie waving him over. He sighed, Running over to his group of friends.

Kevin, Charlie and Hannah were all in their swim clothes.
Charlie wore a one piece, it was red with white flowers one it and a pair of sunglasses.

Hannah wore a black two piece. Castiel and Kevin wore swim shorts.

"You were all dazed over there. You were staring at your boyfriend again, weren't you?" Hannah teased making Castiel frown.

"Oh don't make fun of him or he'll start to pout like always."

"WELL IT'S TRUE. All he does is stare at him!"

"Who?" Castiel interrupted. Charlie and Hannah turned to look at him. They bursted into a laughing fit.

"Well who else? Dean of course!" Hannah pointed in the direction behind Castiel.

Dean was shirtless. His body flexing when he jumped up and hit the ball over the net.

Wow. Okay. So he's playing volleyball now?

Castiel growled. He refused to let the muscle overpower his anger.

"My boyfriend. Wow. Alright."

Castiel made his way over to Dean. Stopping behind him.

Dean didn't notice. The other guys in the court did.

"Dude. Look who's behind you."
One of the guys laughed.

Dean turned to face Castiel, a smirk on his lips.

"Here to join us, Cas?"

Castiel's flared. He could burn down ten homes with the anger he radiated.
He was confused and hurt and lost and wow.

He didn't know what he was doing, but he raised up his knee and hit right where the sun don't shine.

Dean's eyes widened as he doubled over in pain. Castiel could care less about who was watching. He was too tired to care.

He was down on Dean. Straddling his hips.

"You lost the privilege of calling me that when you LIED TO ME!"
Castiel attempted to throw a punch down at Dean's face. Dean only catching his wrist before it hit his face.

He was too quick. Easily overpowering Castiel and bringing him under so Dean would be the one hovering over him.

Dean's knees pinned down beside Cas's hips. He pinned Castiel's hands over his head. Holding them tightly in place.

The beach around them turned back into their normal black abyss.

"I was protecting you!"

Castiel tried to fight. He tried to break free., but Dean was too strong. OF COURSE HE WAS! HE WAS A DEMON!!

"HOW?! BY KILLING ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE?! I BET YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME NEXT! YOU WERE GONNA LEAD ME ON AND NEVER TELL ME!"

Castiel screamed up at the demon.

Dear growled.

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU'RE JUST A HUMAN!"

"WELL YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN!"

"I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO MEET YOU CAS! I-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Will YOU LET ME FINISH?!" Dean snapped.

"NO! DEAN! YOU- I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE AGAIN! LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T-"
Castiel let out a frustrated scream. He couldn't even finish his sentence. Tears began to fill his eyes.

"I CAN'T. I can't leave you.." Dean's face fell.

"Why not? You know. Kill me. Do what you did to them. Instead of playing me. Just do it. It wouldn't Matter to you."

"YOU-" Dean sighed.
"You say it like. It's easy. I can't kill you. Its not possible for me to do that.."

"Why not?!"

"Because- Because I bonded you."

Castiel searched. He searched everything in his head. It didn't click.

"What?"

"I Imprinted on you, Cas. If I leave you for more than two days. We'll both die."

Castiel flamed.

"YOU- WHAT?! YOU- WHY WHAT THE FUCK. WHO FUCKING SAID YOU COULD DO THAT!"

"I HAD TO CAS! I HAD NOT OTHER CHOICE! I HAD TO DO IT!"

"WHEN?!"

"what?"

"WHEN DID YOU DO IT. WHEN DID YOU IMPRINT?"

"After you walked in on Luke. After-"

"AFTER YOU ALMOST KILLED ME, DEAN!"

Castiel held back the urge to sob. He was close.

"But I didn't! You're ALIVE! because of me! I bonded you because you could have died. You would have died. I used My power to heal you, but I only could if I was imprinted. I had to! Please understand! I couldn't let you die! I WASN'T GOING TO HURT YOU, BUT I COULDN'T CONTROL IT."

"NO, DEAN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'M LOOKING FOR YOU. YOU'RE CAIN! You're my case! You should have let me die."

"Cas-"

Castiel took his opportunity. Locking Dean under him. Dean had a fazed look. Castiel was back to straddling his hips.

"I would rather have died. You ruined my life, Dean. All because of your stupid little game.. I actually thought we could-"

Castiel bit his tongue. A few tears sliding down his face.

Dean raised a hand up to Castiel's cheek. Something he had done before. The first time they were in this room.
He felt his heart thump.

"We still can! We can still do whatever you want. For you. I'll stop. I won't kill anymore. Cas. I want you. If you didn't mean anything I wouldn't have imprinted."

Castiel felt the warm touch of Dean's hands.

He brought himself down, close to Dean's face. Very visibly angry still.
"Then show me, show me how much I Really mean to you, Dean."

Dean's eyes lit with a burning hunger. It was one he'd been holding back.

His hand moved from Castiel's cheek to his hair, rolling them again until Castiel was under him.

He brought his lips down, invading Castiel's privacy. Castiel took hold of the back of Dean's head his hands holding him in place, trying to keep him as close as possible.

Dean's knee found it's way between Cas's thighs.

"Fuck, Cas. I've wanted this for so long. Since the day that I saw you in that bar."
Dean could understand what others meant now.
Seeing someone in person was way better than a stupid screen. This whole time whenever he'd hear about the agent with the blue eyes looking for him, Dean would laugh. Just another human. Another innocent human he could play with. He was wrong. It definitely wasn't like that, because this, this wasn't supposed to happen.

Dean wasn't supposed to feel weak in the knees when he smelled the agent. He wasn't suppose to feel his heart thump at the sound of his voice. Those eyes weren't supposed to affect him.

Yet here they are. Their lips meeting, human to Demon.

Castiel's back arched slightly off the the ground. He tried to find friction between them. The fabric holding them back did no help.

Castiel wanted so much. So much so fast. It frustrated him. He felt things with Dean. Dean brought out a part of him he had kept hidden for so long. With Dean he could be weak, he could be himself. He wasn't expected to be in command. Dean could control everything.

He wanted this to last. He wanted Dean to stay with him, but the idea of him being the masked killer affected them. Those green eyes that held him in place. That beautiful hair that Castiel could run his hand through.

It was all too good. This was too good.

Dean held Castiel's body in place, moving his mouth down to Castiel's neck. He sucked light marks. Castiel sighed, a content sigh. Dean bit down into his shoulder making Castiel gasp, he didn't know if it was the pain, or maybe the pleasure. He didn't know.

His hands moved down and under the agent's shirt, feeling what now belonged to him. He could make him feel safe. Dean would do it.

Castiel arched, letting Dean drag his shirt off. Dean took his own off after.

"You're so fucking gorgeous. All for me."
Dean used his tongue to slide down Castiel's torso, stopping at the left nipple, biting it, Castiel moaning as he eased the pain out with his tongue. It only made Dean want to move faster.

His jeans becoming too tight around him.

He did the same to the right one before continuing his trail. He could feel the way Castiel's stomach raised and lowered as small breathes left his mouth.

"Dean. Please." Castiel found himself begging.

Dean moved up to watch Castiel's face.

He kissed him soft. Using a hand to undo Cas's jeans.

"Please what?" Dean asked, his hand slipped through Castiel's undone Jeans, massaging Castiel's length through his boxers.

Castiel moaned through the kiss, his head falling back. His body arched up towards Dean. His legs subconsciously spreading open a little wider.

"I- fuck." He let a noise flow, his words unable to form. "Dean- I want you. Please."

He stuttered, his hand taking hold of the back of Dean's Neck. Dean brought his mouth down to Castiel's neck. Biting down enough to draw blood.

He felt the warm taste in his mouth. The blood of an innocent. Castiel gasped at the pain.

Dean's hands moved down and slid off Castiel's jeans. His bulge visible through his boxers.

Dean quickly stripped his own jeans. His dick throbbing at the beautiful sight of his human.

His tongue moved back to the small wound on Castiel's neck.

He moved his hands down to Castiel's stomach. He felt the scars.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Cas. I couldn't stop myself."

Dean pressed a hand to Castiel's wounds. Healing them properly.

"Dean. I forgive you."

Dean nodded. Slowly dragging his teeth down Castiel's torso once more. His eyes never left the beutiful human. The way his mouth hung open slightly and little pants made their way past his teeth.

Dean slid off the briefs. Finally having Castiel all to himself.

He ignored the sensitive dick and instead kissed down Castiel's thigh. Biting and easing with the tongue. Castiel seemed to love it, making all those noises that encouraged Dean to move along.

Dean moved two fingers into Castiel's mouth. Feeling the agent suck with such enthusiasm. He felt his tongue swirl and move. Dean took back his fingers, saliva trailing down Castiel's chin.

Dean moved back up to kiss him. Kiss him deeply. Their mouthes, their teeth clicked.

Dean used this to his advantage. Insterting a finger into Castiel. It made him gasp, a low moan errupting from the back of his throat.
Dean moved it out and in a few times, he inserted a second one. They moved to work him open.

Kissing Castiel no longer worked. Castiel was too busy trying to fuck himself on Dean's two fingers.

It barely worked. They brushed lightly on against prostate.

Dean got up to four fingers. Leaving  Castiel a babbling mess.

Dean let him finish. He wanted to watch Castiel come.

"Come on, Castiel. Come for me. Come." Dean cooed. He angled his fingers so they hit Castiel's bundle with every rock.

Castiel was happy to deliver. A feeling formed in his gut. He came to Dean's name.

"Fuck, D-Dean."

Dean was in pure awe. He worked fast. Sliding off his own briefs. Castiel's face hummed. It was filled with pure bliss.

"You ready?" Dean asked, slipping a kiss through Castiel's lips.

The agent nodded.

Dean slowly pushed himself inside, letting Castiel get used to him. Castiel felt amazing. Dean filled him up perfectly.

It began with a slow rythym. A rythym that quickly became annoying.

"Come on, Dean. Faster. I'm not gonna break."

Dean chuckled, "I know."

Dean began a quicker pace when he too started feeling the frustration.

He angled himself differently. Finally moving quickly. With every trust he hit Castiel's spot perfectly.

Castiel moved his legs to wrap around Dean's waist, pulling him closer.

Dean buried his face. Hearing his partner make all those wonderful noises.

It didn't take long for Castiel to start feeling it again.

"Dean, I- I'm close." Castiel groaned.

Dean only moved faster. Castiel was done first. He spilled all over himself and Dean.

Dean didn't take long either. Finishing with a groan against Castiel's neck. Sucking a small kiss after.

He fell beside Castiel.
It was silent for a few seconds.

Then there was a laugh. Castiel laughed.

"Wow. This is bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 93 24
Dean's a serial killer and Castiel is the head detective of the FBI. They soon meet together as Dean was taken into the jail and caught. Do Castiel a...
3.7K 217 12
In the year 1970 on October fifteenth, after being outed as gay by his religious homophobic family and ridiculed by the people in his town, twenty tw...
271 5 9
"Not only do I not like people, I cannot stand the life I'm living. This was not what I had planned whenever teachers asked me what I wanted to be. C...
575 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...