[IARWTOE2] Exclusively Dating...

By thanks4dbrokenheart

What will happen if everyone will know that I am now Exclusively Dating Tao of Exo? In A Relationship With Ta... More

[IARWTOE2] Exclusively Dating Tao of Exo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A Fan's Cry
Hear me out.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Another Cry
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Stop and read
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (LAST CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE)
Kamsahamnida
Epilogue - Real Epilogue
Chasing the Fangirl

Chapter 31

22.6K 929 887
By thanks4dbrokenheart

It's hurts so much to see the Tree of Life's branches slowly falling. It's not the same tree anymore. Watching Wolf's music video is like watching someone die.

ERRORS AHEAD.

--

"Hey," Kz Eoni called, I looked at her and smiled back. "Are you done packing?"

I locked my luggage, "Yeah, I didn't bring that much."

I went back to our dorm three days after the press conference, I missed my Eonis that's why. I thought they knew about it but JaeHyun Oppa was really telling the truth because they don't have any hint about it. I feel guilty though. Ever since that day, I've been so clingy to them.

"How long will you stay there?" She sat on the bed beside me.

"One week."

I'll be flying to Los Angeles tonight for a photoshoot. I'll be the next cover girl for Vogue and that's one great opportunity for me. To get back the things I lost.

I felt her arms around me, "I'll miss you." I chuckled a bit, "Don't forget to buy me a pair of shoes, okay?"

"How can I forget that when you keep on reminding me every minute?" It's still awkward for me because I, myself, know I did something they don't know. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to tell them what I almost did.

"Where's Cindy Eoni?" I asked.

I haven't seen her this morning, so I just want to say goodbye before I leave for LA. Kz Eoni shook her head, "She's busy, you know? You can just call her if you want." She stood up, "I'll be leaving now, my radio show will start in a few."

I nodded my head and rose up to my feet to hug her again, "I'll miss you." I whispered.

She smiled at me and messed my hair, "I'll miss you too, saeng. Have a safe flight."

She bid her goodbye before leaving our dorm, then I headed to the bathroom to fix myself. I need to check myself in the airport hours before my flight. JaeHyun Oppa will be coming with me because he's our only manager and I need someone with me to guide and coordinate with the whole team.

After dressing up, I opened my room's door and pulled my luggage with me. I was surprised with who I saw sitting on our couch, I ran to him and hugged him tightly, "I missed you!"

I felt him hug me back, "Why didn't you show up in our dorm? Everyone's missing you." He said.

I pulled away and pouted, "I am really busy these days, you know? I have interviews and guestings every now and then so I wasn't able to visit your dorm and clean it. I wonder what it looks like right now." I'm sure their dorm is as dirty as the dump site. I chuckled at the idea.

Then I remembered the time already, "Oppa, I'd love to talk to you but I have to go to the airport now." I stood up and pulled my luggage but he took it from me.

"I'll take you there," Sehun Oppa offered.

"Jinjja?" He bobbed his head while biting his lip. Ahhh. Why so hot, Oppa? I handed him my car keys.

He held my hand and pulled me outside. He placed my luggage at the backseat while he entered at the driver's seat to drive my car.

We talked about some things until we arrived at the airport. He helped me get my bag from the backseat, I smiled at him and muttered, "Thanks."

I don't know what's wrong with him but he even went inside the airport with me then I noticed his backpack. But I was shocked when he fell in line with me, my eyes caught the sight of his hand holding his passport, "Hey, wait." I pointed his hand, "Where are you going?"

I was thinking that this might be a prank of this evil maknae but he just gave me a lopsided grin, "Ya~ Do you have a schedule outside Korea?" But this crazy guy just shrugged at me. I glared at him, "Come on, tell me where are you heading?"

He chuckled sexily, waaaaaaaah. Sexy Oh Sehun!

"LA." He mumbled.

My hand flew to my mouth and my eyes went wide. What the hell is he going to do in Los Angeles? Does he even know how to speak in english? "Why are you going to LA?"

But what he said shocked me more, "We have a photoshoot, remember?"

"You're going with me?" I asked and he bobbed his head still with that playful smile pasted on his face. "But where's your suitcase?"

"Manager Hyung was the one who handled it." He coolly said.

Soooo. Even Manager Oppa (Y.M. Noh aka Groovechaja) is coming with him. Since I can't do anything about it, might as well enjoy it with him. It's much better to have someone with me than doing the photoshoot alone.

We met our managers in the boarding area, it was a good thing I'll sit next to Sehun Oppa. We have almost 13 hours before landing to Los Angeles so we decided to sleep. We chatted a few before sleeping.

Then when I woke up with my head on his shoulder, "Oh, did I wake you up?" He looked worried.

I slightly shook my head, "What time is it?"

"2:36 am in Seoul, we'll land in fifteen minutes." He said.

I smiled widely, "I'm so excited~" He just chuckled a bit and pinched my cheeks. "Ah!" I rolled my eyes on him but I heard him laughing. Fudge.

A van was already waiting for us when we stepped out of LAX. I sat next to Sehun Oppa and waited as the guards put our luggages on the van.

"Oppa," I turned to JaeHyun Oppa, "The photoshoot will start tomorrow, right?" He nodded, "Can we stroll around LA for today?"

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

I shook my head and looked at Sehun Oppa. He mumbled, "Not at all."

"Will it be fine, Manager Oppa?" I looked at Groovechaja.

"Yeah, why not?" He said.

I playfully grinned at JaeHyun Oppa, "You heard that. So?"

He gave up and sighed, "Sure."

"Yay!"

Wahhh. I can go shopping today, I can buy lots of clothes. Omona. Los Angeles, LAAAAAAAAA. We just dropped them off the hotel then we told the driver to take us to the mall. Sehun Oppa got off first and offered his hand to me so I can get off, I gladly accepted his hand and hopped out.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asked.

Hmmm. I pointed a shop, "There." My eyes caught some dresses, I think it'll look good on me. I pulled him and entered the shop, "Which one is better?"

He looked thoroughly at the dresses, "The blue one."

"Really?" I stared at the blue one and brought it to the counter, "I'll take it."

The cashier smiled at me, "600 dollars."

I took some bills out of my wallet and handed it to her, "Here."

She placed the dress in the paper bag and handed it to me, "Thank you."

It was a bit hot when we got out og the shop, "Do you have your sunglasses with you?" I asked Sehun Oppa who's standing beside me.

"I forgot it in my luggage." He plainly said.

The corners of my lips lifted as I pulled him inside another shop that sells sunglasses, "It's hot. Go pick, it's my treat." I told him.

He grinned at me and picked one then tried it on. He turned to me, "How does it look?"

"Woah. You look cool, Oppa." I said.

He gave me a smile, "Really?"

"So are we going to take it or you'll find another one?" I tried looking for another sunglass that will fit him.

"I think this is fine."

I looked at him, "Okay, then. Let's pay for it."

We walked to the counter and paid for the sunglasses.

"850 dollars, Ma'am."

I took out some bills again and gave it to him.

Expensive? No. It's almost on the same rate as what they usually wear, it's actually cheaper.

Won't let Oh Sehun wear something not fashionableeee.

I looked at Sehun Oppa as he wore the sunglasses on. Waaah. He really looks like a prince. I grabbed my sunglasses and wore it too then we walked out of the shop. My eyes widened when I saw a bubble tea shop nearby. "Oppa, do you want one?"

"Let's go!" He pulled my hand and headed to the shop's counter.

"What do you want, Oppa?" I stared at the menu.

"Chocolate."

I look at the cashier, "One winter melon and one chocolate." Sehun Oppa handed me his wallet but I insisted paying. We sat at the table outside as we wait for our orders, "Do you want to buy something too?"

"I don't know. Let's stroll around after."

I nodded my head and I watched as the waiter placed the tray of our orders in the table, "Thank you." I mumbled. I gave Sehun Oppa the straw and started drinking my bubble tea. "Bubble tea makes me miss him more." I muttered out of nowhere.

"Nado." I was surprised when he said that.

I know you know who is it that we're talking about. Luhan Oppa. After two years, it's the first time Sehun Oppa said that. No one dared mention Luhan and Kris Oppa's names inside and outside the company, not even in our dorms. But since I'm one hell of a rebel, I did. I am the only one who does that. Sometimes I'm talking to Lay Oppa about them but he won't reply anything related to them and will just smile at me but I know deep inside him, he misses them too.

There's a group of girls who approached us, "Hi." They said.

"Hi." I replied smiling.

"Omona. Annyeong haseyo." One of them said.

I looked at Sehun Oppa and we greeted, "Annyeong haseyo."

"Can we have your autographs, Unnie?" They said.

"Sure!" I put down my bubble twa and turned to Sehun Oppa to translate, "Ssain."

"Ahh." He said.

Each of them gave me their own sheet of paper and pen, I started signing all of it and passed the papers that I'm done signing to Sehun Oppa.

"What are you going to do here, Elle?" I didn't mind not being called 'Unnie' because there's no honorifics in the English language but it kinda felt different to hear.

I smiled to them and said, "We have a photoshoot tomorrow."

"Where?"

"We're not allowed to tell anyone." I muttered.

"How about pictures? Can we take pictures with the two of you?" One of them asked again.

"Uhm. The company doesn't allow us to take pictures with you but you can take candid pictures of us." I winked at them, "I was a fan too, I know the ways."

I watched Sehun Oppa as he returned the papers to the girls.

"Kamsahamnida." They said that made Sehun Oppa smile.

He looked at me and like we had telepathy because I understood that he wants to stroll already. I picked up my bubble tea and stood up, we smiled at the girls again then we started walking. We professionally ignored all the stares everyone is throwing at us. We're used to it anyway.

"Do you wanna go to walk of fame?" I asked as we walked through the streets of Los Angeles.

We bought some shirts for him and I bought Kz Eoni's shoes and a bag for Cindy Eoni.

We went back to the car to rest on the hotel and get ready for tomorrow's photoshoot.

××

We hopped inside the van and wait until we reach the destination. We will be shooting at the beach for today. I don't know but JaeHyun Oppa told me that the theme will be Summer Love. Sehun Oppa and I laughed when we heard that. We're thrilled about how will it turn out.

We headed to our own tents when we reached our destination. The staff pointed me the tent and let me be alone inside to change. Since it's summer I'll be wearing a two-piece swimsuit for the first hour, I applied sunblock after. I can be tanned but not too much. The make up artist came inside when I was done and applied some make up on my face.

"You're really pretty, Elle-ssi."

I smiled at her, "Kamsahamnida."

She slightly tapped my shoulder, "You're done. I'll look outside if their ready."

"Uhm." I nodded.

She went outside and when someone came in, I thought it was her but it was JaeHyun Oppa. "Are you ready? We'll start already." He handed me the silk top, I took it from him and wore it, then he wrapped the towel around me.

He guided me outside, there I saw Oh Sehun. Topless and wearing his board shorts. Fudge. He was also wearing the sunglasses we bought yesterday.

The photographer called us and I quickly removed the towel and the silk top. Sehun Oppa grabbed my hand as we walked towards the sea.

"Careful." He whispered.

I just stucked my tongue out and chuckled at him. A member of the staff handed me a beach ball.

"Let's start!" The photographer stated.

"Ne~" I answered.

"Elle-ssi put down the ball first and wrap your arms around Sehun-ssi's neck."

I did what he told me so. I smiled at Sehun Oppa and turned to look at the camera. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

Fudge. O.O

I ignored the feeling and continued doing my job. I did some poses as I hear the shutter sounds of the camera.

"Now, go into the water." Photographer-nim ordered. I removed my arms around Sehun's neck.

"How about my hair?" I asked.

"It's fine if it'll get soaked, we're on the beach anyway." He replied, "Run, play with the water, just do anything you're comfortable."

I playfully smiled at Sehun Oppa, slowly picked up the beach ball and ran into the sea. It was a good thing the weather in LA is good, if we were in Korea, we're probably freezing right now. I looked back and saw Sehun Oppa following me.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ~" I ran faster but I was too late. I screamed louder when he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up and spinned me around, "Ya~"

He was just laughing at me. It kinda felt good, I never laughed like this ever since Tyrone left. It was like it was just the two of us here. Like we're here for photoshoot, we're here just have fun. I'm glad I accepted this offer or else I'm still in my room or anywhere else answering the same question all over again.

"Come a bit closer." The photographer shouted.

I looked at the shor and noticed that we're already a bit far. The water is already on the level of my elbows. The edge of my hair is soaked. Fudge. I wish it will still look good in the pictures.

We came closer until the water reached my thighs.

"Stop right there."

And we did.

"Now do your best." I heard the photographer said.

I felt Sehun Oppa hugged me from behind, I turned to look at him and saw his face close to mine. I know the photographer started taki g pictures again few minutes ago even when he was talking.

I placed my hands on top of his hands and looked straight at him. He was looking at me intently that made my knees tremble.

Gah. Oh Sehun, please don't forget that I am a fangirl too.

I got goosebumps when he buried his face on my neck. My heart skipped a beat when.... he kissed my neck.

What the hell is happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.4K 33
[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However, you never thought that you would actual...
4.4K 75 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...
2.3K 130 14
They are a few weeks into the wedding and everybody is excited. However, problems arise that threaten to end Luhan and Eula's relationship for good. ...
7.7K 330 47
I knew him since we were kids. I loved him. I did everything for him. I wished that he was more like me. Our grandparents made us get marry at 18. He...