Swasan : Love Me Like No One...

De Crystalff

Covers Credit : @GS_Stella (Thanks a ton) The story Location is setup in the streets of Canada.A journey of H... Mais

Meet the Maheshwaris and their Friends
Meet the Bose and the Others
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hey My Lovely Readers
CHAPTER 13
New Cover for My Story
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - The End
Author's Note

Chapter 29

674 67 22
De Crystalff

Very Sorry Guys... I know i am super late.... Apology.... I have been busy with my Work Life and its becoming difficult for me to manage all. I again apologize. Please continue your support. I will be closing this book in another 4 to 5 chapters at the max i will take it up to 35 Chapters. So please do bear with me. Love you all

Recap: New Journey and New Beginnings

Third Person's POV

DP had taken Shomi and the kids along with him to his mansion. Then DP had welcomed all to his house. All were happy seeing the house. It had got the homely vibes and the mansion looked comfy as well. Sahil, Khushi and Sanskar had left the place to give the Sharma family some time together.

The mansion consisted of a total of six rooms, a living room, kitchen and a dining room and a small sitting area outside the house. DP mentioned that AP had loved kids and so she wanted a big house and hence they had got the same. He was happy that now the house would be filled with people and he expressed the happiness as well. Then he asked the kids to choose their rooms. Swara, Nandini and Aditya had taken their luggage with the help of the servants working in the mansion.

(Kitchen with Dining Room)

(Rooms for the KIDS and GUEST Rooms)

(DP) "Shomiji, come I will guide you to our room"

He had guided her to his room. The room was nice and cozy.

(DP) "You don't have to feel uncomfortable, if you think there is any change to be needed let me know, I have no problem with it."

(Sharmishtha) "Arrey no DPji, the house is beautiful. I must say Annapurnaji had a good taste. The house is like heaven with so much positive vibes"

(DP) "Thank you Shomiji. It means a lot. Actually Shomiji, I wanted to say that since all this has happened all of a sudden and knowing you, you are still not comfortable with this relationship, I would like to say that we till you are comfortable, I will use one of the spare rooms in the house and you can get used to this room till then. You can get used to this room and please be comfortable. I know I am probably not making any sense, its just that just be comfortable"

Sharmishtha was shocked seeing DP behave in that way.

(Sharmishtha) "DPji, I have no problem with us sharing the room as well as the bed. We are husband and wife now no matter how we got married. You have given me the reason to smile and you have given my kids the reason to enjoy their life. I am at present the happiest woman who has got a husband who keeps everyone's priorities in mind before keeping his. Thank you so much for making our life like a rainbow. I know that we are too old to confess but DPji as I told Sanskar, I have fallen for you and I respect you for what you have done for my family. Thank you for coming as an angel in our life and taking us all away from hell to heaven. You have made me stronger as a person and I could see the change in Swara as well. Nandini is happy already and she has no problem with you, the only problem is Adi but I am sure he will also accept you soon."

DP was happy and satisfied. Then he called for his servant to prepare dinner as per the choice of Shomi and he also asked the servant to inform other servants that now all the decision related to this house would be taken by Shomi and no one would override her decisions. Shomi was happy that DP was making her the decision maker of the house. Even Shekhar had never trusted her or even respected her. As soon as the servant left the room, Shomi just hugged DP and told him thanks for the respect. DP and Shomi happily then left to see what the kids were doing.

Swara, Nandini and Adi were near the living room and watching TV.

(Swara) "Dad, the house so beautiful and the best part all the three of us share the same type of room for all and we wouldn't fight for the same"

(DP) "If you want we can modify as per your likes and dislikes, since no one used to stay except for Sanskar and Uttara that too very rarely so I didn't change much, so please feel free to do what you want or if you need any additional things to be installed let the servants know they would get it done.

(Nandini) "It's the best place we could ask for Dad. The best part is the outdoor sitting area. It is so amazing. We can sit there and study or just chill to clear the mind off. We couldn't ask for a better place. I must say Dad, AP aunty did have a good choice."

(Outdoor Sitting Area)

(DP with little tears) "She did have a good choice that is why she has sent you all in my life. Earlier I was contended with Sanskar and Uttara in my life. Then Swara joined the university and I felt connected to her and she was one of the brightest in the class. I always respected her then Shomi had entered, knowing the family background, I already started respecting her but I never I would fall for her. Then being introduced to Nandini, it was like a girl filled with fun and masti, that was the element that was missing and she added the same. I felt lively and then Aditya very serious but I know that was the circumstances that made him else even he is like Nandini. Ragini, I never had much time to spend with her but she gave me feelings just like AP. So I have got everything that I needed in my life. So I should be thanking AP once again for sending you kids and Shomi in my life and thank you all for accepting me. Though I have not got the entire acceptance (Looking towards Adi), but you all being here is more than enough for me.

Swara and Nandini felt bad and went and hugged DP. DP just let his happy tears out. Adi didn't know what to do and so he went to his mom and hugged her. He knew DP is not like Shekhar but still he was a little sceptical.

On the Other Side at the Maheshwari Mansion

Sanskar had entered Maheshwari Mansion only to find RP and Sujata waiting for him. RP seeing Sanskar walked towards him and gave him a tight hug.

(Sanskar) "Don't worry Dad, I am all fine now and trust me I feel light now"

(RP) "I am happy beta, that finally I have seen a genuine smile on your face. I am happy that those bloody bastards are in Police Custody and you have been free from all your pain."

(Sanskar) "Dad, please let's not talk about them. Now I do not want to even think about them. I just want to close that page forever from now on"

Then Sanskar looked towards Sujata who was just looking down not even able to look into eyes of her own son. Guilt was just killing her that she was not able to understand the pain that her son had gone through because she was so much into business and her elite class society. She was just drowning herself in guilt of not being a caring mother.

Sanskar walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

(Sanskar) "It's fine mom. I don't blame you or anyone. Just Chill"

Sujata broke down in Sanskar's Arms and kept sobbing. She should have been the one to console her son but it had become the other way round. She was guilty definitely but she didn't know what to talk to him, she just let out all her tears and fainted in Sanskar's arms due to over exhaustion and all the crying.

They took her to the bed room and made her comfortable and left from there.

(Sanskar) "Did you scold mom?"

(RP) "Why would I do that? One way it's good that she has realised her mistake and ignorance. Good thing its now or else she would have always been ignorant and blame that poor Swara and her family. It was a good eye opener for your mother as well as your sister. I don't blame anyone. It is just that they had to learn the truth and they did. With Uttara at least she had changed before her marriage all thanks to Sharmishthaji and her family, if not for them we would have seen Sujata PART 2 in Uttara. I just wished that Sujata could have opened her eyes earlier than being so ignorant. I am so thankful to Swara and her brave decision to help you out even though she knew it would ruin her own sister's wedding. But she with great perseverance and determination handled everything very smoothly. She was the one who came up with the plan, idea and execution. Then with Nandini and Aditya she just hit the bull's eye. I hope Sujata understand her. So Sanskar enough of all this, now tell me when are you going to propose Swara"

Sanskar all shy with the straight forward question asked by his father.

(Sanskar) "Dad. I haven't given it a thought and moreover all these problems have just got sorted. We have got new jobs to start in another six months. Moreover studies are going to get over. I will not rush into anything. I just want to concentrate on our bond and once that's done I will propose to her. I hope she says yes"

(RP) "The Great Sanskar Maheshwari has become so thoughtful I like it. Anyways beta, do as you feel like. There is no hurry and do not make any hasty decisions. I am always there to back you. I give you one year's time. If you would not send her a proposal, I would make sure that I go and take your proposal to their family. I want Swara as my daughter–in-law and no one else.

Recap : Now story would focus only on Swasan.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

107K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
50.4K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
37.1K 2K 13
Hi guys this my second story off course on swasan This plot is from SR track. It starts from Uttara's engagement day where swara and sanskar both are...
3.9K 198 2
Highest ranking #246 on 30-Sept-2017 in romance Hi everyone recently I have joined wattpad. I want all yours support here like you have been support...