Building A Dream (BoyxBoy)

By wyattschufter

At the age of 26, Adrian Hafler, was already a working business man. Owning one of the largest architecture c... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Epilogue
Pls Read

Chapter 24

6.4K 237 130
By wyattschufter

                        Luna

"Can you believe we've been together for an entire year?" Adrian asks, wrapping his arm around my waist as I cuddle into his chest.

"Technically we've been together for eleven months, twenty-eight days, two hours, and thirty minutes."

"I will beat you up."

"Can you kiss me instead?" I ask him with a smile. Adrian gently presses his lips to my temple. I giggle and snuggle into the yellow hoodie that he'd allowed me to wear when I got cold, halfway through our plane ride.

A short red-haired woman walks up to us. "The plane will be landing in Bali very shortly if you both would like to get into your seats and put on your seatbelts?"

"Sure thing," Adrian nods as she walks away. I slide off of his lap and slip into my seat across from him. We both plug in our seatbelts and patiently wait for the jet to land. It doesn't take long before we feel the hard rumbling of the jet hitting the ground at the airport.

The pilot exits the cockpit to flash us a smile. "How was the flight?"

"Very nice, thank you!" I tell him. Adrian tips him a hundred dollar bill and we both exit the plane. We grab our suitcases and make our way into the nearly-empty airport. Adrian slips his hand into mine as we head towards a sleek black car that is waiting for us. It isn't a long drive towards our villa but Adrian and I still take the time to enjoy the night-time view of the island as we drive down the road. Soon enough, we arrive in front of a small white bungalow that stands in front of a row of different sized villas. Adrian quickly goes inside to check us into our villa and comes back out with the keys. The car drives further into the neighborhood of villas and soon comes to a stop. I look out of the window and gasp at the beautiful brown villa with big open windows and palm trees lining the front of it. There's a large double-door made from glass that stands out immediately. Quickly, Adrian and I hop out of the car, checking out our surroundings with big, gaping eyes. My boyfriend unlocks the glass door and opens it, revealing a beautiful living area with small white couches and a wooden table with a fireplace. Floor-to-ceiling windows cover the room, giving an open view of the infinity pool and greenery that fill the backyard. There's a small kitchen in the corner of the living area that holds nothing but a few countertops with a fridge and a stove. Adrian takes my hand leads me further into the villa where there's a large bedroom with more windows that give a view of the palm trees and sea. A king-sized canopy bed is placed in the middle of the room holding a small array of red rose petals that form a heart. Adrian turns to look at me, his face full of surprise and admiration. "This place is beautiful..." I mumble, wrapping my arms around Adrian's waist. He slides his arm around my shoulders and kisses my forehead.

"We're going to have an amazing time, baby," Adrian smiles. "You wanna order some food and get ready for bed?"

I nod my head as Adrian places a gentle kiss on my temple and heads over to the phone in the corner of the room. "Something light, please," I tell him. As he orders the food, I head into the extremely spacious bathroom and take a quick shower, preparing myself for the rest of the night. I dress myself in one of Adrian's sweatshirts, letting it fall down to the middle of my thigh, covering my underwear, along with a pair of striped socks. I head into the living area where Adrian sits on the couch, mindlessly scrolling through his phone. He glances up when he hears me enter and shoots me a small smile. He takes his turn to shower and soon returns wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. He plops back down on the couch and pulls me into his lap, giving me a whiff of his freshly scented soap. "You smell good," I murmur, tucking my face into his neck. Before he can respond, we hear the doorbell ring.

"That's the food," Adrian gently pushes me out of his lap and heads toward the door to grab our meals. He comes back with two bags in his hands and places them on the table. "I got you a salad."

"Thank you," I say and begin eating. We quietly eat our food, occasionally leaning over to share with each other. It isn't long before I'm back in Adrian's lap, snuggling into his arms with a yawn. "I'm exhausted..."

"Bedtime?"

"Yes, please," I nod my head. Adrian places his arms underneath my body and lifts me up, bridal style. He carries me to the bathroom where we brush our teeth, nearly unable to keep our eyes open, before heading to the bedroom. Adrian gently places me on the bed and climbs in next to me. I yawn once more and gently wipe my eyes.

Adrian softly runs his fingers through my hair. "You're so sleepy," he chuckles.

"I'm sorry..." I yawn again, covering my mouth.

"That's okay," he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close, allowing me to cuddle into his side, resting my head on his chest. Adrian presses his lips to my forehead with a small smile. "Goodnight, baby."

***

Two days later..

I break away from a groaning Adrian and run into the bathroom, panting. I quickly close the door and lock it before falling to the floor, wallowing in sorrow. I am such an embarrassment.

It doesn't take long for me to hear a soft knock on the door. "Baby, come out and talk to me please," Adrian says, his discomfort present in his voice as I feel my throat get tight.

"No," I whine, wiping my tears with my hand. I pull out my phone and begin to text Gio to calm me down.

I grunt as I hear another knock on the door. I slip my phone in the my pocket and slowly open the door with a pout on my face. Adrian stands there with a small smirk. "Was it crunchy?"

"Leave me alone!" I groan and try to shut the door. He stops it with his foot and gives me a soft laugh before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" he chuckles. "It's okay, babe."

"No it isn't! I just bit you!"

"Yeah, and it hurt. A lot. So apologize to me."

"Did you just come to terrorize me?! I thought wanted to be comforting!"

"I did but when I saw your face I got upset that you bit me!"

"I'm sorry, Adrian! It was an accident!" I whine, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm just gonna stay a virgin for life since I can't do anything sexual without embarrassing myself."

"Aw, baby, I was just joking. You were doing great.."

"Until I bit you."

"Right. Next time, you just have to try not to. It was kind of a turn off!"

"I know it was a turn off Adrian!" I muster up enough strength to smack his chest, although I'm sure it doesn't affect him much. "Can I try again?"

"Hell no!"

"Babe!"

"Maybe some other time but right now, my dick is sensitive. Plus, we need to get dressed. We have plans." I frown and pull away from Adrian to close the door and take a shower. I spend quite a while in the shower, making sure to cleanse my body of dirt and embarrassment with my peach scented body wash. I hop out of the shower and throw on a white and blue button up shirt, leaving it unbuttoned and instead, tying it up in the front. Along with that, I put on a pair of white shorts and a pair of white canvas sneakers. I swiftly do my hair, making sure each curl is moisturized and defined before heading out of the bathroom. When I exit, Adrian is laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone. "You done, dickbiter?"

With a groan I grab a pillow and attack him with it. "Let it go!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" he laughs and runs into the bathroom, shutting the door.

I climb back onto the bed and begin to go through my phone before I receive a face time call from Gio. "What do you want?" I ask, dryly as I answer the phone.

"Bitch you really bit it?" Gio laughs.

"Shut up, Gio!"

"You're gonna be a virgin forever."

"And you're gonna be ugly forever so I guess we both have problems," I stick my tongue out at him. "Now show me my baby."

"Riot!" I hear Gio call. There's a loud sound of pattering footsteps before I see Riot's furry face pop into the camera.

"Hi baby!" I smile when he begins to lick the camera and bark. "Are you being good?" I ask him.

"No the hell he is not. I don't know how you and Adrian take care of this demon dog every damn day but he is destroying everything," Gio cuts in.

"But I wasn't asking you. I was asking him."

"You know what? Suck my dick."

"Sorry. I only bite."

"Why are you joking about that, Luna? You just bit your boyfriend's penis. He probably thinks you were trying to castrate him or something!"

"And if I was?"

"Bye, Luna!" Gio rolls his eyes and hangs up the phone.

A few minutes later, Adrian exits the bathroom, towel drying his hair. He's sporting an outfit similar to mine which includes a blue and white button-up shirt with the top two buttons left undone. Along with that, he's wearing a pair of white shorts and white shoes. "I decided to match you."

"How cute," I give him a smile. He leans over to press a kiss to my lips. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me finish my hair really quickly," he heads back into the bathroom. He soon returns with his hair dried and instead of his usual gelled style, he lets his wavy hair hang lose on his head. "Ok we can leave now."

I intertwine our fingers and follow him out of the door of our villa. We make our way into the car that was waiting for us and head down the long road, passing a few beautiful sights along the way. It doesn't take long for us to reach a dock on the beach with a small yacht docked at it. Adrian and I thank the driver and get out of the car, making our way toward the white boat. A woman helps us onto the boat and leads us to the front where there's a nice seating area decorated with white couches and a bar. The open area gives us a perfect view of the sea and the landscape around it. As Adrian and I get settled, the boat takes off. The woman that led us onto the boat comes up to us again and offers us drinks, to which we accept and thank her for. "Does this have alcohol in it?" I ask Adrian, staring intently at the red, slushy drink in my hand.

Adrian nods his head. "Not a lot, though. Taste it. It's called a Strawberry Daiquiri." I nervously glance between him and the drink. "Relax, baby. It's good, I promise."

I gingerly place my lips around the straw and take a small sip of the drink. Instantly, a fruity sensation fills my mouth along with a slight twang from the alcohol. "Ooh! It's actually pretty tasty!" 

"I told you," Adrian smiles and takes a sip of his own drink.

"Let's have these at our wedding."

"Our wedding?" he raises an eyebrow at me. "We aren't even engaged."

"Yeah but I already know that I wanna marry you," I kiss his cheek. "So when we do get engaged and married, we can have these strawberry diapers."

"Strawberry daiquiri, honey."

"Yeah. Those too," I lean into his chest as he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead. We finish our drinks, cuddled into each other and enjoying the sight of the gorgeous island around us. Our boat ride floats by with a comfortable silence that is occasionally broken by a small conversation and a few gentle kisses. We're satisfied by the mere presence of one another, letting the scene around us enhance our experience even more.

After a long ride, the boat docks at another part of the island where the woman from before, comes back to lead us off of the boat. We get into a cart that leads us through a large forest to a sacred sanctuary. We get off of the cart and head into the sanctuary, where a tour guide gives us info about everything in it and a few rules to follow. Soon enough, Adrian and I are entering the full sanctuary and instantly spotting exactly what we came for: monkeys. "Babe! Look how cute they are!"

"This place is...wow..." Adrian gasps, looking around at the large forest that surrounds us.

I grab his hand and gently kiss his cheek. "Come on. We have a lot to explore," I giggle and pull him along with me.

***

"Thank you so much!" I smile at the woman as we get off of the boat on our part of the island.

"No problem!" she tells us. "Happy anniversary!"

"Thank you," Adrian and I say, simultaneously and climb into our car. We journey back towards our villa and walk to the beach that is behind it. On the beach, a trail of red rose petals make way towards a romantic candlelit dinner that is waiting for us. Adrian places his hand on the small of my back as we walk to the table. I thank him as he pulls the chair out for me before taking a seat in his own.

"Do you know what they're serving us?" I ask Adrian.

"Nope! I guess it's a surprise," he pokes my nose. I give him a small smile. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah!" I intertwine our fingers. "It's been even better than I could have ever imagined."

Adrian brings my hand to his lips and gently kisses it. "I'm glad you had fun."

"Well it's not just about me. Did you have fun?" I ask.

"Of course," he nods. A waiter dressed in all black comes up to us, pushing a cart with two glasses of water, an ice bucket with champagne along with champagne glasses, and two silver platters of food.

"Good evening," he tells us with a smile. "Tonight, we will be serving two plates of Nasi Goreng, along with our famous champagne," he places all of the food on our table. "Enjoy your meal," he rolls the cart away.

Almost immediately, Adrian and I both dig into our food. "This is yummy," Adrian says. "They've got you beat, babe."

"You tried it," I giggle. "It's good but it's not that good."

"Okay, fine. You're still the best."

"Thank you very much," I smirk and take a bite from the food. The rest of our dinner goes by like this: jokes and joyful conversations (and a small session of me trying to drink champagne but spitting it out). Once dinner is over, Adrian and I stroll down the beach hand in hand before deciding to make our way back to the villa. It doesn't take more than ten minutes for Adrian and I to get to the villa. We open the door and head to our bedroom where small candles are lit around the room along with rose petals that are placed sparingly. A bucket of sparkling cider, champagne glasses, and massage oil is sitting on our bed, surrounded by the a few more rose petals.

"How pretty," I smile. Adrian grabs the massage oil from the bed and raises an eyebrow at me. "You want one?" He nods and slips his shirt and shoes off before laying down on the bed, on his stomach.

*Smut*

With a smile, I kick off my shoes and climb on top of him, straddling his waist. I pop open the massage oil and squirt some into my hands. Gently, I rub the oil into his back, making sure not to hurt him. I spend quite a while rubbing his back and shoulders until he finally tells me that he is satisfied. Adrian flips himself onto his back and places his hands on my hips to keep me steady. I squirt another pump of massage oil into my hands and begin to rub it into his muscular chest. Using my fingers, I softly trace the tattoos on his chest, staring at them intently before moving onto the next section. I rub the oil on his abdomen, gently gliding my hands along each ab with slight pressure. After a few minutes of me messing around with his chest, Adrian flips us over so he's hovering over me. He leans down to softly press his lips against mine, keeping his hand on my hip. I smile into the kiss and slip my arms around his neck, pulling him closer than we already are. Our exploration of each other's mouths doesn't last long as Adrian pulls back with red, swollen lips that—I'm almost certain— match mine. Adrian trails his lips down my jaw and onto my neck, softly kissing and pulling at the skin with his teeth. Before I can stop myself, soft whimpers are escaping my mouth as I delicately run my hands through his hair, occasionally tugging at it when he bites down on my skin. A slight tingling sensation burns at the flesh once he pulls away to make his way back to my lips. My hand falls from his hair, down to his chest where I stroke the soft skin on his abdomen, sending visible chills down his spine. I continue to trail my hand down until it lands on the hard bulge in his pants. With a soft grunt, he pulls away from my lips. "Do you wanna...?" he asks, quietly.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I give him a nod. Adrian smiles before leaning back down to place kisses down my jaw and neck. Another set of whimpers escape my mouth when he brings one of his hands down to give a firm squeeze to my butt. He leads a trail of kisses down my chest and onto my inner thighs, slightly sucking on the sensitive flesh. Before I know it, he's slipping both my shorts and underwear down my legs as he makes his way back up to kiss my lips. As he reaches into the bedside table to grab something, I try my best to cover my bare lower half with my hands.

Adrian softly kisses my cheek and moves my hands away as he places a small clear bottle on the bed along with a condom. "Stop it. You're beautiful." His words are immediately followed by a hungry kiss to my lips. A moan escapes my mouth as I play with the buttons on his shorts, trying my best to get them undone. Once I finally get them unbuttoned, Adrian assists me in sliding them off of him without breaking our kiss. A loud moan bursts out of me as I feel a slight pressure at my entrance before something small and wet pushes its way inside of me. Adrian pumps his finger inside of me causing multiple moans and whimpers to come out of my mouth. Before I know it he's pushing in another one, and another one. All three of his fingers pump and curl inside of me, sending me into a frenzy of moans and pants as I claw at Adrian's boxers, non-verbally begging for more. Soon enough, Adrian is lining up his condom-covered member with my entrance. "You sure you're ready?"

"Yes," I mutter, nodding my head. Adrian slowly pushes his tip inside of me, sending a wave of burning pain up my body as I feel myself being stretched. I hiss and squeeze my eyes shut, trying my best not to release any tears.

Adrian intertwines our fingers and leans down to gently press kisses to my cheeks and lips. "I'm sorry, baby," he whispers to me. It takes a few minutes but soon enough, I'm giving him permission to keep going. Adrian slides the rest of his member inside of me and gives me another few minutes to relax myself, making sure to reassure me that everything is okay. After a moment, he slowly begins to pump in and out of me as the burning pain starts to turn into a burning pleasure.

Before I know it, loud moans and groans are pouring out of the both of us as we flip through different positions and styles to enhance our experience. I can feel our time begin to come to an end as my stomach tightens and my hands become numb. With a squeaky moan, a load of white liquid shoots out of me and onto my chest as Adrian begins to slow his strokes down. With a groan, he pulls out and flops down next to me on the bed, just about as sweating and sticky as I am. He slips the condom off and ties it before throwing it to the trash can near our bed, not bothering to check if it actually made it in or not. He wraps his arm around my fragile body and presses a kiss to my forehead. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know that?" he mumbles.

"Hm.." I hum with a smile, too tired to think of a response. Adrian laughs and presses another kiss to my head. "I love you," I manage to mutter out.

"I love you too, baby. Happy anniversary," he says as I slowly drift to sleep.

____

I freaking suck at writing smut but I hope you enjoyed lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 35.2K 24
Ethan Rein owns a successful bakery shop and will soon be able to expand his store. Due to a weird contract he struck with a lawfirm. He often comes...
35.9K 846 16
Meet Oliver Evans he is 27 years old and just landed a job as secretary to big shot CEO. He hasn't met his new boss yet because he has only exchange...
660K 15.3K 24
Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young newbie teenage sort-of a guy named Adrian...
44K 2K 27
ROMANCE Two friends, Morton and Oliver, decide to go on a road trip in a VW campervan and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendsh...