Virgil's Life //A Sanders Sid...

By IShipTreebrosSoMuch

A Sanders Sides story about winged!Virgil I was bored so I decided to do this :/ EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: I apol... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two

A/N

337 9 0
By IShipTreebrosSoMuch

Excuse me, when did this get over 1k reads?

Also, the second book has been out for a while. The name is Torn.

I made the cover using ibisPaint X and Photo Editor.

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you enjoy Torn :3

If you finish these stories and would like to read my other story's, then don't be afraid to, go on ahead!

I love you guys so much and I couldn't ask for better readers, followers, and friends.

Future edit: Oh my, this has over 7k reads. Thank you guys so much. I love y'all to bits!

Writing this book has been a journey and so was writing the other two. I love every single individual reader that there is.

Yes. Including you.

Have an AMAZING day/night! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
185K 7.6K 36
Prince Roman of the Ironfelt Kingdom is well known for being a heroic, flirtatious man. Everyone respects him, and sees him as a mighty hero, however...
13.4K 1.3K 49
*Completed* Virgil has never had it easy, not since he was kicked out of his home by his own father. He's struggled to survive, and has fought for fo...
5.5K 398 19
โ—Completedโ— Today was the day that Virgil was finally going to confess his love to Patton, which he had been bottling up for years. However, when he...