Adopted By Lauren Cohan

By Mrs_Chandler_Riggs

Vanessa has had a hard life. Losing her family, bouncing from foster home to foster home. She has always said... More

Hello
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Texas
The Black Hole
MY MAN
L.A.
Jumping World
Sick
Flipping Tables
Just One Phone Call
Basketball
Help
New Fanfic
Fireworks
It rain' men
The Morning After
Breakfest
Basic Hana Whores
Make Me Feel Better
Matching
Twitter Cam
Fighting
Fighting pt 2
❤️Sequel❤️
OMG
Heyyyy

Nashville

832 37 5
By Mrs_Chandler_Riggs

Chandlers POV

When Vanessa came down the stairs, her hair was just about the most beautiful brown I've ever seen. All I wanted was to go up to her and make out, but her grandparents are here and that might not fly by them.

"We'll were taking off," Vanessa told them, pushing me out the door. "Here is a skateboard!" She handed me a perfectly fine skateboard.

"Cool," I replied, taking it.

Vanessa's POV

When we got to the outlet, I lost control and almost ran into six people, making me almost fall. As I went to go cuss them out, I recognized who they were.

"NASH, JACK, JACK BRENT, JERRY! Where's Hayes?" I asked, looking at the blond girl.

"Vanessa p, this is Hana, Hayes girlfriend," Nash introduced.

"VANESSA!" I heard Hayes shout. He's always been closest to me.

"Hayes!" I yelled back. He came up and pulled me into a tight hug. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hana lookin a little jealous, but I mean he's my best friend so yeah suck it.

"Oh my gosh, is that you Chandler?" she said, just trying to mess with me.

"Took you long enough," he snorted. Oh yeah, they were in a movie together.

"I have an idea. How about I go to lunch with the boys to catch up, and you and Hana go to lunch to catch up too and I'll call you when we're done," I suggested, not want to see Hana anymore.

"Sounds good," Chandler said.

"Bye, babe." I kissed him.

"Do I get my hugs now?" I opened my arms to the rest of the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 27 25
Starting at season2 Taleigha Julie grimes or Tj lost her thought she lost her adopted parents and younger brother 2 months after dead people decided...
248K 4.7K 22
We were to different. He was a sick sadistic man, but I knew somewhere deep down his cold heart was big. That it was just some type of cover up a shi...
11.5K 269 12
Quinn Dawson is just another victim trying to survive the zombie apocalypse... or is she? She seems like any other fighting survivor, but on the insi...
172K 4.3K 57
On the road with her group, she comes across two people who introduce her to a whole new world of fighting and family. And in that world, is a young...