I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN

4.5K 165 74
By purplekookie09

[MENAWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

After two hours, the helicopter ride was nothing to be heard of but Y/N's happy humming. Getting loads of money plus Jungkook getting killed, she sure is very flourishing with good luck. Taehyung's eyes were swollen and red from the crying, he lifelessly eyed the horizon in front of him.

The lump in his throat stopped him from emitting nothing but sobs. His daggering glare descended on Y/N, his mind working irrationally.

Their eyes met briefly and she laughed to poke fun at him, "poor you! Look at yourself you pathetic sad excuse of a hybrid. I wonder what your dead dad will have to say when he his son acting like a brat—-crying over anything."

"Say that again," he dared her, a killer's grin playing across his lips.

"I wonder what——" he lunged at her and choked her hard. She was grasping for air as the pressure on her neck's increasing.

"You bitch! I hope you die now!" He dug his nails into her neck.

She quickly got out of his hands and ran to the pilot's room—-she wasn't in her right mind as of that moment so that's the first door she saw.

He chased after her swiftly and pulled her by the hair. Taehyung then banged her head on the controls that the helicopter was having some technical problems and turbulence. He knocked out the crew before they reacted.

"Shit shit shit," he fondled with the buttons to make it stable but unfortunately it can't be solved.

The helicopter then was almost crashing back to the land. He went to a corner, shut his eyes and braced himself, preparing for what will be in store of him.

It did not take long before it finally crashed, he knocked into unconsciousness, blood trickling down from his forehead and a couple of glass shards piercing his flesh.

After a while, a medic team came, sirens of ambulances firing around the forest. Luckily a trekker found the mishap of a destruction and called for help.

Everyone but Taehyung and Y/N died, after all Taehyung was still unconscious while Y/N was the first to wake up.

[MEANWHILE AT Y/N]

The sirens blasted everywhere around you, and you tilted your head in confusion seeing the helicopter crew being brought out by the medic teams.

"What's your name miss?" A petite lady interrogated you. Your head hurt and you shouted in agony when you held your head. Her shoulders stiffened," miss?"

All what you could think of Jungkook——in a dark and psychotic way. Flashbacks of you and him invaded you inevitably. From the first time you met him to the last, it all played in your memories but the thing is, it's distorted and deranged.

You knelt down and screamed, tears glossing your swollen eyes.

The woman repeatedly asked if you're okay. Her patience was thinning after several attempts of getting your attention so she shouted, "I'm trying to help you here! Cooperate with me, miss!"

You looked at her, in which you plastered a hard glare for a period of time. Then you suddenly howled, making her jump slightly.

"I-I think y-you need h-help," an intern like her didn't know how to react so she scurried until you grabbed her by the hair. You lifted her from the ground.

"N-Need to-to kill him!" Your head erratically moved while your eyes were wide.

You slammed her face into the wall and her high pitched scream grabbed the attention of the other medic team. A group gathered around you and shot a sedative on your arm. The two of them held an arm each.

You smiled and laughed, your hair falling on your face, "where are you taking me?" "Where you need to be," curtly one of them replied.

"Is it fun? Is it fun?" You childishly inquired. "Y-Yes, yes miss," the medic got pale and frightened. The sedative took effect and fast asleep you were. The team dragged your insane self out of the area.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

On the other hand, he's in need of attention caught a doctor. He scurried towards him and carried him to lay him down on a bed.

Somehow, Taehyung looked familiar to the doctor.

"Where have I seen you before?" He muttered softly when he studied his features. He swore to himself that they met before.

"Jesus Christ what happened to them?" The doctor turned his head to see them peppered with ashes and open wounds that he stitched with speed yet carefulness. He immediately called his backups to bring them to the hospital.

They arrived at the hospital and they were put in separate rooms to be diagnosed precisely.

Unfortunately, one of them were nowhere to be seen

[MEANWHILE AT THE DOCTOR]

A few days later...

"Clear!" He pressed down the CPR on the patient's chest. The male patient didn't wake up the first time.

"Clear!" The CPR brought the man to life and he sat upright whilst his breath hitched.

He shook his head and looked at him, "Jin?" The said professional widened his eyes quizzically as his name was called, but the expression dispersed as it was no surprise to him that the young man would be out in... somewhere like that situation.

"You seriously need to go home, you stink," he pinched his nose while he joked.

Jungkook disregarded his statement and asked, "where's Taehyung?"

"Who's that?" He had a puzzled look sculpted on his ageless face.

"Where is he?!" Jungkook growled.

"I don't know him!" He snappily retorted and he softened when he saw the distraught expression on his face.

"I'm sorry,"he gave a pat on the back.

"I'm sure you'll find him,"Jin assured.

"It's not that easy, Jin," his eyes glossed up and light sobs emitted from him. He hung his head low and hugged his knees to his chest.

Since Jin knew him quite for a while, he hugged the male and rested his chin on Jungkook's back. "The reason is pretty confidential but he was taken away."

"Doctor!" A nurse came sprinting to the room, interrupting. "Your patient woke up," she panted as she leaned against the doorframe.

"He did?" Jin jerked up as the nurse announced.

She nodded and Jin told Jungkook, "I need to go, sorry."

He reacted by nodding understandably and Jin thanked him before exiting with the tired nurse.

Jin barged in the room and sat down, to compose himself for when his patient's eyes opened, he realised that he was the man who helped Jungkook.

The brunette before him scanned the room with his unwavering eyes and questionably his gaze averted to the dextrose plugged into his left hand before they landed on Jin.

"What happened to me? Where am I? Who are you?" His voice was bucketed with panic when he bombarded the doctor with questions regarding his state.

Jin had an intuition that he might have lost his memory, so he asked, "I'm doctor Kim Seokjin. I go by the nickname by Jin. By the way, do you know your name?" Since Taehyung carried no ID or information card whatsoever, it was hard for him to contact people he might know, which was most likely none.

"I-I——" his eyes widened.

"Oh shit, I don't know my name," he frustratedly pulled his hair.

"Who-Who am I?" He asked.

"Where am I from? Do you know me?" He looked up at him which he just shook his head. He too was on the edge of oblivion.

"Look, sir, I tried searching for your ID or profile but I couldn't. I wish I knew who you are," he replied sympathetically.

"You had amnesia, due to the accident that occurred. Unfortunately your memory might take long before it returns," he read the record from his pad.

"Amnesia?!" His mouth was agape at the news he heard.

All the doctor had to do was nod, and he continued to explain, "but if you try to look for places, events, persons or anything that are familiar to you, it will gradually hit you back to yourself."

"I-I have no place to stay, I-I wait a minute, I don't have family?" He sat upright.

Jin felt sympathy towards the patient, he knew this will be unprofessional for him but he wants to offer him a place to stay, specifically at his. Besides, he can't be bad, right?

'He has no place to stay, I wonder if it will be okay if I bring him home. Wait a minute, I don't even know him. Or maybe I can let him but just for a night or two while I'll do what I can to gather information about this man. Yeah that will do.'

His inner debate was interrupted when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to see Jungkook. He shut the door behind him and leaned against it.

"You're supposed to be resting!" He whisper shouted.

"But I want to go home already," he insisted.

"Besides, you seem really busy with your patient there. I think he or she needs you more," he shrugged.

"But—-" Jungkook interrupted him, "no buts! I've been wanting to go home for a while now."

"Okay okay just go home then." Jin opened the door. Before Jungkook had a full glimpse of the patient, the doctor closed it.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"He looks oddly familiar," he scratched the back of his head when he saw the patient. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶g̶k̶o̶o̶k̶.̶.

He shook his head, "whatever, I must be seeing things." Then he walked away to the elevator to proceed to the first floor. Luckily he saw a phone on one of the front desks he walked by. Without asking if he could use it, he punched in Hoseok's number.

"Hello, who's this?" The voice on the other line initiated.

"It's me Jungkook," he answered.

"Ju-Jungkook? My god it's been weeks since I last saw you! Where are you now? I'll pick you up."

"I'm at Busan Medical Center," his response was clipped.

"I'm on my way, just stay where you are!" he adamantly hung up.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"Who was that you were talking to?" He heard the voice and it sounded familiar but in a vaguely sense.

"It's my friend," he answered.

He nodded, still skeptical about the stranger the doctor was talking to.

"Doc, until when will I stay here? I'm fine already," he asked.

Jin snapped his fingers, "ah, right! About that, would you mind staying with me for a while? Since I can't contact your family after all."

"Well, I don't have a place to stay in," he bit his lip in hesitation as he looked at the handsome doctor.

"But you don't have to, it's how should I say this? Embarrassing perhaps?" He slightly blushed.

[MEANWHILE AT JIN]

He heartily laughed at the younger's statement,"come on, it's not like I'll hurt you or something. It is evident in your wounds that you don't need more."

"B-But I don't know you," he shied away.

He caught a glimpse of his blush and his heart skipped a beat. He softened, "why would I hurt you?"

"I-I don't know?" he sheepishly shrugged and tensed up.

Jin could tell if someone's position is stiff and uneasy so he went over to him and pat him in the back, the younger flinched at his touch so he retracted his hand and put it in the pocket of his black slacks.

"I'm sorry," he made eye contact with Jin.

"It's okay, I understand," he smiled reassuringly.

"It's just that, I don't know where to take you and hospitals aren't the best place to stay in so I thought that maybe I can invite you over," Jin blurted.

'Great! Now he's going to think that I have ulterior motives set for him. What am I going to say I——' his thoughts were interrupted when Taehyung called him, "doc, are you sure about this? You might have kids at home or—-"

"No, I'm single, I don't have a family. Unfortunately," he muttered the last word.

"Y-You're alone?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," he smiled softly.

"Do you think you know what you're doing? Not to sound rude but you don't know me," his voice trailed off.

Jin pursed his lips and put his hand on top of Taehyung's, "you need help. I really want to help you but this is what I can do for now. I've never had patients with this problem before, not having a family by their side to regain their memory back."

Taehyung crossed his arms, "what if I trouble you?"

Jin assured, "no you won't."

"Since you're all healed up now, I'll lend you some of my extra clothes that you can wear then we'll leave," he opened the door to exit but he turned one last time, "I'll be back." before he headed back to his clinic.

For some reason, he felt something in his heart when he saw the boy, somewhat like a friend or a guy that he finds cute.

He entered his clinic and opened his dresser. He keeps clothes in case he ever slept in the clinic. Yes, he indeed sleeps there since he sometimes work overtime and he gets too tired to go home. He had a lounger laying around his clinic so he could sleep there.

He found comfortable pants, a white shirt and sandals. 'This will do,' he thought before heading out to tell his secretary that he'll leave. As she got the message, he went back to the waiting patient's room.

"Since you're clothes are so dirty, it will be best if you wear some clean clothes," he set them down on the bed beside him. The brunette upheld a warm smile on his face, "thank you, doc. Thank you for helping me." Jin ran a shaking hand on his own hair, "just call me Jin. You don't really have to be so formal."

"But I do need some help in removing these," he extended his hand out with dextrose injected. Jin held his hand and concentrated on it.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He looked down at the doctor and his heart skipped a beat as his face was close to him. His silky black hair swept over his eyes and his lips were noticeably plump, he was distracted by his features. Not realizing that he was being called, "I said it's removed already."

He squinted his eyes and shook his head, "forgive me for I wasn't listening." The man before him cooed, "I get it, you're distracted by my face. A lot people can't stop staring at me and it's not my fault honestly," he nonchalantly predicted.

Taehyung huffed and checked his fingernails, "I guess you have a lot of patients that come back to you, doctor."

"You know it, " he winked then laughed.

"I'm assuming you're a happy go lucky person, Jin," the said man then told him, "well, do you have a problem with it?" Taehyung cocked his head to the side, "absolutely not. Honestly, even if I don't know you well, I feel like we've met before and I can tell that you'd be great company for a while."

"Thanks. Now go get changed silly, you said you want to leave," he shoved his shoulder in a playful manner.

"Ok fine, jeez you're impatient!" He collected the clothes sitting beside him and went to the bathroom to get changed.

Taehyung came out after fifteen minutes with damp hair and outfit on. He also came across a shower with necessities and took a quick bath.He would be lying if he said that he didn't feel so refreshed.

"The shower was great," he rubbed a towel against his wet hair.

Jin held two thumbs up, "great! Now let's go." He gestured him to come over and the both of them took care of documents for the patient before they left the institution.

Him and the doctor were in the basement parking lot, the ravenette fished his pocket for the keys and he found it. It's funny how he had a mini heart attack when he didn't feel his phone at first.

A click sound emitted from the car initiating that it's ready to be used. They both got in and as he stuck the key in the ignition, he started driving.

The car ride was awkwardly silent, Taehyung had to stare at the night falling on the car windows, its stars reflected on his pupils beautifully. The doctor was entirely focused on the road and he felt his stomach knotting up into an uncomfortable squeeze, uneasiness slowly killing him since he's with a stranger who's willing to help...he hoped so.

He was the first to initiate the conversation, "I'm curious." The driver hummed of anticipation in response, "if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? And what do you do in your free time if you're not lecturing on patients?"

Jin chuckled then stared at him briefly, " first of all, I only lecture on patients if they're too stubborn to follow my prescriptions. And I'm not so old, I'm nearing to my thirties. Being a doctor really consumes you and usually it would take 10 years or less to finish medical studies. "

He cleared his throat, "forgive me if I say this but you look pretty young for someone who's almost thirty."

"That's quite a compliment there, V." It left Taehyung baffled when he named him.

"Listen, before you give me that look, I called you V to make up a name for you. I really can't figure the original one," he clicked his tongue.

"I actually like the nickname," he sunk on the leather seat. "I feel like it would actually be a pen name that I would give myself if I knew my real name."

Jin patted his head, "it suits you just right, V."

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He gulped down on his hard whiskey, probably the nth he had for tonight.

"Jungkook! Stop drinking," Hoseok attempted to snatch the bottle from him but he possessively hugged it and shook his head, "no, not even this you'll take away!"

"That's enough! It won't solve your problems," Hoseok was infuriated by his behavior.

"Why don't you fuck off, Hoseok?" His breath reeked of alcohol and he looked very disheveled. He glared at him harshly, like he was attempting to kill him with it. Hoseok still insisted, knowing how far his anger could get, "I just care for you, Kook. I don't want to see you wasting yourself like this!" "Get out, Hoseok," he commanded.

"Jungkook—-"

Jungkook slammed the bottle on the ground, breaking it into pieces, just like his heart and well-being. "I said get the fuck out before I literally kill you!" The red hair man was already immune to this and he knew that it's his irrationality talking.

He went over and hugged the man who wept mournfully, "I'm here, Kook. Please don't get mad at me." He gently rubbed circles into his back.

"We'll do our best to find him, alright?" He assured.

Jungkook never cried like this before, especially over a person. No matter the cost, he'll find Taehyung.

No matter what will be lost, he won't stop finding him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 78 13
(New) Smut Comedic Fiction Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child...
304K 10.9K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
207K 16.3K 50
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Mafia Boss jjk ร— Scaredy Cat pjmโ˜… -Description- โA story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
101K 5.3K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...