I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING

4.3K 152 14
By purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT Y/N]

You strode towards them with pride and stated "I can't wait to play, hope you can cooperate."

You can't wait...

and so is your awaiting money.

You faced Jungkook and grabbed his chin, "and you there, you shouldn't have done that if you know what's good for the both of you." You released him erratically.

"Is the helicopter there already?" You asked.

"No, boss. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for 20 minutes," your female assassin replied curtly but with a hint of politeness.

"Dammit," you hissed and pinched your forehead. Your phone vibrated in your pocket and in an instance you snatched it out of your pocket and picked it up.

"Hello?" You first initiated.

There was a long pause, the caller on the other line had quite a bucket of things to say. You nodded throughout the call, listening intently to whoever that was.

"Ok, I got it," your reply was clipped before you ended the call.

"Guys, I need you to prepare everything, they just called. Go now!" You commanded. They scrambled to set everything up in place, their actions were shifting place to place at every command you shouted. You checked your stone embedded gold watch to see the time, "10:30am, they should be here soon." you pinched the bridge of your nose, you are the type of person that doesn't want to wait.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He felt a sharp pang of a headache as his eyes fluttered open. He found himself tied to a chair and he heard a timer ticking. He looked everywhere to check where the sound is, it did not take long before he found out that the 'timer' was attached to his ankle.

'A bomb? It's going to go off in 20 minutes, shit,' he had handled a handful of bombs before but this was different, he didn't know how to disarm it. He sighed irritably and tilted his head backwards.

"Do you hear the time ticking, Jungkook?" He knew who that was, it's Y/N. "It's the remaining time you have before going to hell, you piece of shit!" She screeched of pure venom, known as rage.

He doesn't care if he'll die

He doesn't care if the bomb explodes with him.

He doesn't care if his life is in the line.

All he thought about was Taehyung's well-being, he wouldn't be able to bear it if they won't let him live. 'I can't let him die!' his inner protest filled him. "Where's Taehyung And Min Seok?" He frantically asked.

"Them?" She snickered obnoxiously.

She crossed her arms ,"why are you asking? You won't see them either way, even if you manage to get out of here." "If something happens to them, and if I get out of here——-" she cut him off, "can't you speak any other languages asides from bullshit? Would I even let that happen?"

Before he was given the chance to speak, she intervened, " come on, Jungkook. You can't be stupid when it's life or death. You never learn don't you?!" Y/N slammed the table beside him. He still didn't show any signs of fear nor a tremble upon his finger. He won't back down from anything even if it meant killing him.

Well that's what his father taught him, never back down from anything, keep your pride uproar and continue to fight. But do you know what he lacks in? He lacked a hint of passion, not for murdering and taking someone's insanity, but for one person, one person that you would risk your life for.

His dad was very abusive towards his mom, he showed no remorse or love at all, she was just one of those 'women' who he dumps after a night except she was forced to stay as she was fixed into a marriage with him. Her unfortunate soul had to bear all of this because of Jungkook and her love for him. Not to romanticize any type of abuse but that's how she was, if she loves someone, she'll keep loving that someone even if it meant unpredictability.

Her love was so great that she tried to change his dark perspective of passion. Even at her weakest state, she still loved him.

Loving someone who'd put it in their routine to abuse isn't worth it. Don't waste your life away for an abusive and toxic person.

He looked up at his perpetrator, new term since it's usually the other way around with him, and smirked at the enraged woman in front of him, "and you never learn to know your place, Y/N."

She let out a small gasp and punched Jungkook across the face, her ring grazed through his cheek and devilishly he grinned. He was almost there in unlatching the ropes binding him.

"Well boys, let's leave this son of a bitch here to die shall we?" She and her men then left the warehouse. As soon as the sound of her heels had gone faint, he fully removed the ropes and crouched down to untie the ones around his ankles.

He didn't have much time, there was 10 minutes left before it could explode, and Taehyung could be taken out within these minutes or less.

"Fuck!" He whisper-yelled. He was having a hard time shedding off the material around his ankle. His gaze darted around for sharp objects that could cut through the rope.

Until his eyes landed on a glass shard laying on his left so he had to move his chair to reach for it.

"Come on," he grunted as he tried reaching it.

As soon as his fingertips touched the shard he immediately grabbed onto it and started cutting the ropes. He didn't have enough time, the bomb will go off soon.

Unexpectedly, the rope was finally cut off. 'Cheap material of rope I see,' he smirked as he thought. The rope was not strong enough to resist anything that would cut through.

Then he unfastened the strap of the bomb on his ankle, he had no time to disarm it because he'd rather run off to the helicopter that Taehyung would ride in, and he had heard that it's on the top floor so it's fortunate for him that he's one floor down. Quickly he ran up to the nearest stairs, the sound of his footsteps chiming along with the ticking of the bomb.

As soon as he arrived at the top, he saw them a little bit off the ground, enough for him to grab on to the landing skids.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"Let us go!" Protested he. He eyed Min Seok for a split second, he saw him in his trying to break through the cages. His fangs pierced through the thick metal bars, almost halfway there.

He then looked at Y/N, who's seated way far back the helicopter and is distracted by counting the money.

"Taehyung!" Someone from outside shouted. Fortunately they forgot to close the door so he could be heard.

Min Seok was finally released and transformed into his human form. He sneakily crawled on his way to the door and looked down to see Jungkook holding on the skid. They were already a little bit high off of the ground so he was anxious to see him hold on like this.

"Jungkook?!" He whisper-yelled.

"M-Min Seok!" He stuttered, struggling to catch a comprehensive word with his shagged breath.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked. His fingers are almost slipping off of the skid.

"Jungkook!" The aforementioned shouted and quickly Min Seok transformed to a wolf to unlatch the lock on the cage with the top of his sharp fangs so that Taehyung wouldn't make any noise upon his exit.

The cage door creaked open and Taehyung crawled towards Jungkook. The hybrid held on to the fingers of his love, hoping that would help him up.

"Jungkook, you might fall," tears started flowing out of his eyes due to nervousness.

"Sh," he shushed. He wanted to reach out one hand to wipe away his tears and fears but he would fall if he did.

"Don't cry, I don't want to see my baby boy crying," he said softly.

"I'll help you out," he said as he wiped his tears. Min Seok was human again and helped Taehyung into lifting Jungkook up. They were almost there until Y/N kicked Min Seok from behind.

"Looks like someone's sneaky here," she smirked when she said that.

Before Min Seok was able to fight back, she swiftly kicked him. He rolled down to the exit, and Jungkook was able to get a hold of him to prevent him from his fall.

"Guys," she shouted out.

She pointed her finger at Jungkook, "Someone sneaked in here, kill him."

Taehyung, too distracted by his anger, he lunged at her and started attacking her. He became a wolf and started roaring at her.

While on the other hand, the men of Y/N held guns and shot his fingers. Jungkook screamed in agony and he almost let go but tried resisting the pain.

Taehyung finally saw what Jungkook was going through and just after he bit her leg, he became human and went there to where the guards are to stop them from harming Jungkook but it was too late; they already fell.

"No!" He screamed whilst choking back on tears.

As they fell, the building exploded, making him think that they exploded when they fell into the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
14.4K 643 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
118K 3.7K 40
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] [ 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐟𝐟 ] 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝟏𝟖+ I m roaming around I found a door unlocked , looks like guest room...
90.2K 5.7K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...