𝐄𝐂𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 ↯ 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈.

By _Kentrellll_

𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑰. an amphetamine-based drug having euphoric effects, typically taken in the form of a pill and part... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

2.5K 176 120
By _Kentrellll_

"Jahseh. Keenon. For the last fucking time, I got things covered!" Tyquian playfully yelled at the light-skinned and brown-skinned men as he kept trying to push him out of the front door of the club.

They both eyed Tyquian, unsure and uncertain if he was capable of closing the shop all by himself. But they knew not to really doubt the man because they knew Tyquian was only going to do a few ghost checks and then lock up, heading straight home to go to sleep.

Keenon eyed the shorter male down, "Aight' now, you know we only one call away. Jah and I are ready to shank a nigga on go."

Jahseh and Keenon both pulled out a contraption and flicked their wrists, resulting in a knife coming out of its confines. Tyquian jumped back a little with the sudden actions and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest and huffing.

"I know. Now, can y'all niggas please go? I'm tryna' get home and sleep!"

Jahseh cut his eyes across the empty floor of the club for the fifth time tonight before tapping Keenon and beckoning him to leave out with him. Silence finally filled in the space and Ty couldn't be more happier for it.

He absolutely loved his job, if he was honest. Even though, it could be quite frustrating when he worked alongside Jonathan when all the shorter male wanted to do was throw drinks at the customers.

Tyquian knew Jonathan was acting that way because he only wanted excuses to go talk to Stokeley. It was pretty noticeable in everyone's eyes how the shorter male showed an obvious crush on the man of Jamaican and Afro-American descent, but people couldn't tell if Stokeley was completely oblivious or just plain dumb for not noticing the slick things Jonathan did.

That only caused Tyquian to chuckle and get back to his task on hand: Checking out the area and getting the fuck out.

He looked over the bartenders' counter and found nothing out of the ordinary. He looked in the bathrooms on the first level floor plan and scrunched up his face, smelling vomit and straight-up ass knowing that he'll at least give tips to the janitors who have to clean it up.

Tyquian felt somewhat relieved when he knew he had to check two more places and then he would be home free. He slowly made his way up the stairs, touching things that he thought would've been soft and didn't get disappointed.

He knew owning a strip club can come with perks of seeing some pretty expensive things. But in this case, it was like things were a little too expensive. Somewhere in the back of Ty's mind, he knew his boss, Kentrell, could be getting investment from somewhere else but knew that maybe he had a talk with a bunch of investors to make Ecstasy happen.

Either way, it would've been none of Tyquian's business.

Ty checked out the multiple VIP sections that were situated upstairs and found all the little rooms empty and clean. Besides from a few drink bottles and some lost items from the last patrons, deciding to pick them up and put them in the Lost and Found box before he left.

He sent a quick glance down to the Rolex on his wrist and noticed the time reading 4:23 AM, yawning at how time already went so fast and was ready to head home.

Tyquian made a beeline to the large, decorative lost and found box at the end of the hallway near Kentrell's office. He only wished that was the last thing he did as he was heading towards the front door of the club but stopped when he heard something drop to the floor.

That instantly sent Ty in alert mode as he took a look around and grabbed a bat that just so happened to be propped against the wall. He knew it came from one of the rooms and made slow, quiet movements so he could figure out which room he heard the sound from.

One of the doors in the hallway was slightly cracked and heavy pants could slightly be heard as Tyquian neared the door. He rolled his eyes, thinking that some people accidentally made it up here to have sex and didn't leave when everyone else did.

He was well on his way to tell the couple inside to leave but stopped in his tracks when his eyes looked upon the scene in front of him. Instead of it just being a simple couple, it was the people he least expected it to be doing such explicit acts.

Shéyaa and Jamell.

They were completely unaware of Tyquian's presence as they were lost in each other's heats. Chocolate on chocolate skin smacking against each other and sweat trailing down each other muscles, giving them nothing but a shiny glow. Tongues mingling with each other as they groaned at the taste of one another — too lost in the pleasure to notice anything.

Tyquian watched Shéyaa take hold of Jamell's legs and spread them wider, deepening his strokes and eliciting a moan from the slightly smaller man as he placed a kiss on his shoulder. He observed all of Shéyaa's eleven inches disappearing and reappearing our of Jamell's tight, sopping wet hole — completely loving the wet sounds coming from their movements.

Ty didn't have any idea what type of sexuality he had but, after today, he sure as hell knew now. He bit his lip, feeling his pants tighten at the visual and wanting nothing more than to whip his dick out and get his nut.

All of a sudden, Jamell's eyes made contact with the dark-skinned twink's standing on the outside of the door, bringing nothing but fear to Tyquian as on what's to come now that he was caught watching.

But Jamell did nothing but lick his glistening lips and smirked, leaving Tyquian slightly confused as to why he was. He then watched the boy with the dreads lean closer to Shéyaa's ear and whisper a couple of words, still maintaining eye contact with him.

From the side of his face, Tyquian watched Shéyaa smirk and direct his attention towards the boy standing on the outside. No words were exchanged and Shéyaa didn't stop his strokes inside Jamell's smaller boy, causing Jamell to bite his lip and moan out with a seductive smile on his face, still not removing his eyes from Tyquian.

It was like Ty's senses came back to him and he felt his cheeks burn in embarrassment, knowing both males' eyes on him. Instead of standing there and apologizing for staring, Tyquian decided to break into a sprint, wanting to get out of the establishment quickly as he could.

His name was being called several times but he didn't stop for anything. Things were dropping out his pockets but he, of course, didn't notice not one bit as the only thing on his mind was to get home and bury himself in bedsheets, screaming out in embarrassment.

Tyquian kept running, even when he made it out onto the sidewalk and noticed the last bus of the early morning waiting at the bus stop. He slowed down a little bit and hopped on, pulling out his bus card and swiped it, quickly heading to sit in the far back.

He lets out a breath that he didn't know he was holding and rested his head on the seat. Usually, in moments like this, he would pull out his wallet and look at the photo of his mother that he had in it. So Tyquian reaches into the pocket he usually kept it in and noticed he didn't feel a single thing in it.

He instantly went into panic mode and felt all around his body, seeing if he could find it elsewhere but ended up with nothing. Tears of frustration brimmed the side of his eyes as he remembered the little thud sound he heard was actually his wallet making contact with the floor.

As much as Tyquian wanted to start avoiding the two, he still knew in a sense that he would've had to speak to them.

Especially, since they were working with each other in the same establishment.

"Lucas, stop! I'm tryna' muthafuckin' sleep!" Pryce yelled out at Lucas, who was busy planting kisses on his neck.

Both men were in bed and while one was trying to get some shut-eye from counting all of that money from work, the other had some 'morning wood' that he was trying to get rid of. As corny as that sounds.

Lucas ignored Pryce's complaints and continued kissing up and down his lover's neck, leaving a few hickies here and there. Pryce hadn't gave him any action in two weeks so he was bound to dig in his nigga's guts.

Little waves of pleasure coursed through Pryce's veins and he rolled his eyes, finally deciding to cave into his boyfriend's antics. He gripped the back of Lucas' neck and brought him up to his face, smashing their lips together with heated and fiery passion.

Lucas smirked, knowing he had his boyfriend right where he wanted him and hovered on top of him, slithering his tongue into Pryce's mouth and heard a quiet groan come up his throat.

They couldn't get too much into it as Lucas' phone began to blare loudly, causing the light-skinned to smack his teeth loudly in annoyance and reach over to his side of the bed for his phone.

When he noticed Shéyaa's caller ID, he wanted nothing but to throw his phone across the room and continue his plan to fuck yo his boyfriend's mental but still answered it anyways.

"The fuck you want, Shéyaa!? I'm in the middle of sum'!"

"Whew, someone's angry." he heard Jamell's windex bottle laugh in the background and knew the situation had to pertain those two and continued listening, "We may have got into a lil...situation."

Lucas moved to his side of the bed and sat up, "Y'all niggas got caught fuckin', huh? I told the both of you that y'all would've eventually. By who?"

"Tyquian." Shéyaa snickered and Lucas' eyes bugged out of his sockets.

"The twink!?"

"Yup."

"You being deadass—"

"Yes, Lucas." Shéyaa interrupted him and Lucas snickered like it was the funniest thing ever.

He knew the couple been pinning after Tyquian ever since he'd been hired at Ecstasy, which was a little over a year ago. And when they heard it was Ty's day to lock up the club, they took advantage of the opportunity and wanted to at least give the cute, dark-skinned twink a little show.

So the plan was falling into place for them quite easily.

"Plus, he dropped his wallet on the way out and I'm pretty sure he knows he did. But, he doesn't know which one of us has it so now he has to talk to both of us to find out." Jamell said in a singsong voice and Shéyaa snickered.

"Well, good luck with that. I have to get back to my plan on fucking my boyfriend today so don't call my ass again." And with that, Lucas hung up the phone and switched it off, placing it on the charger and turned back to his boyfriend, rolling his eyes at the predicament.

Pryce was already fast asleep and Lucas could hear his cute little snores, already wishing he didn't answer the phone and he could've been in the middle of fucking his boyfriend's insides up. Lucas removed the covers and noticed his huge hard on, knowing it wasn't going to go down any time soon even if he wanted to.

He wanted to try to wake Pryce up out of his sleep and but knew he would've got punched in his shit if he tried. And this was him speaking all from experience.

Lucas all but sighed and headed towards the bathroom, ready to get rid of the nuisance and come back to cuddle with his boyfriend for the rest of the day.

sorry for the late update because i (san) took forever writing this chapter🥺. hope you still enjoyed anyways.

towkiyo & -stokeleyswifey- signing the fuck off 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
608K 57.5K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
474K 26.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...