Vivacious《Cullen's》

By ThinYoongi

ᵥᵢ·ᵥₐ·cᵢₒᵤₛ /vəˈvāSHəs,vīˈvāSHəs/ (adj•) full of life and good spirits happy and lively in a way that is att... More

•《Part I》•
•《Characters》•
•《aesthetics 》•
•《chapter I》•
•《Chapter III》•
•《Chapter IV》•
•《Chapter V》•
•《Chapter VI》•
•《Chapter VII》•
•《Chapter VIII》•
•《Chapter IX》•
•《chapter X》•
•《chapter XI》•
•《chapter XII》•
•《Chapter XIII》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•
•《Chapter XVI》•
•《Chapter XVII》•
•《Chapter XVIII》•
•《chapter XIX》•
•《chapter XX》•
•《Chapter XXI》•
•《chapter XXII》•
•《chapter XXIII》•
•《chapter XXIV》•
•《Chapter XXV》•

•《Chapter II》•

16.7K 398 137
By ThinYoongi

The young brunette let out a yawn as she shifted a box from the floor to her bed. She grabbed a box cutter and slid it across the top of the box and broke the tape. Inside was some posters, art work, and pictures.

She took some time to put up some of the decorations before her father calls her down stairs. She sets down the things she was holding before walking to her door that leads to the hall. She soon reaches that stairs and quickly makes her way down them and heads towards the kitchen. She looks around and finds her father sitting at the island with two boxes of pizza next to him.

"You're the best!" Arianna cheered as she kissed his cheek and sat next to him. He opened the box lid and the aroma of the pepperoni and pineapple pizza wafted out. "My favorite!" She said as she grabbed a piece.

"I don't understand how you can eat that." Daniel takes a piece of his own plain cheese pizza. "Your mother loved that kind and It still confuses me."

"Well dad, some people dont want to be plain Jane's and just get cheese." The two of them laugh and continue to eat.

"Alright, it's time for bed soon, you have school tomorrow so you need some rest." Her father told her as they finished up. He gave her his famous 'dad' look.

"Ok, I'm going to take a quick shower and then go to sleep." As she heads up the stairs as he yells a quick 'goodnight'and starts to clean up.

The teen takes a quick shower and does her nightly routine. She changes into a pair of pajama shorts and a tshirt. She let's her long brown hair out of its messy bun before setting her alarm and climbing into bed. Once she gets comfortable she quickly drifts to sleep.

°•°•°•°•°

Daniel Alexander knocks on his daughters bedroom door in an annoyed state. He waits a few moments before knocking again. The door opens quickly and the already loud music becomes louder. Daniel looks at his grinning daughter.

"We have neighbors you know." The young girl gives her father a guilty smile.

"Sorry." She runs over to her ipod that was connected to her speaker before pausing her music. She turns back to her dad with a smile. "What's up?"

"Well I heard your music and I was wondering what you were doing." He replied, leaning against her doorframe with his hands folded.

"I was doing my makeup." Arianna's father looks down to the powder under her eyes and on the tip of her nose. She had one eye with natural eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara, the other eye was bare.

"Yea, uh I can see that," he rolls his eyes at his grinning daughter. Pointing at his under eye he asks, "what is with the powder again?"

"Dad how many times do I have to tell you?" She sighs with a smile still on her angelic face. "Its called baking... basically it helps set the foundation and it brightens up the areas it's on-" Daniel holds up his hand and stops her from continuing.

"Yea I'm just gonna pretend like I understand anything that just came out of your mouth." Arianna looked over at him again with a chuckle. "Finish getting ready, breakfast will be done in a half hour." With that he walks out.

Arianna walked back to her desk, with her mirror and makeup spread all over and sits down, starting on her other eye. She pulls the soft brush back from her eyelid and throught over the conversation she just had with her father. Letting out a laugh at his antics and a slight shake of her head she went back to her makeup.

°•°•°•°•°

Fourty minutes later the Alexander's sat at the island in the kitchen eating a plate of eggs and toast. The older of the two, newspaper in hand read about the resent disappearances and killings in Seattle. As the younger of the two held her phone in her hand and was texting her friends that remain in Florida.

"I want you to take my car for a few days until yours gets sent over." Daniel says looking over at his daughter.

"But what about you?" She asks looking over at him.

"I'll be fine." He takes a sip of his coffee, "Charlie will pick me up later, plus I'm getting my cruiser today."

"Alright if your good then I'm gonna head out, I dont want to be late on my first day of school."

"You're right, I'll walk you out." He said getting up.

The two walked to the door and Arianna slipped on a red faux fur jacket that went nicely with her outfit. She wore high waisted checkered pants with a black belt. She had on a tight red top with thin straps and she pulled it all together with a pair of black heeled boots.

Arianna set her book bag on the passenger seat of the car and turned to face him. She flashed him a beautiful smile that reminded him so much of his wife. He quickly took her in his arms. After a few moments they spererated.

"Now you be careful, and do your best at school. Get good grades and make friends. And uh... no boys." Mr. Alexander says with a stern look.

"Dad, I know" she gives him a smile, "I'll be fine."

"Right, I know that." He nods holding back a tear. "Now off to school! No tardies for my daughter!"

"Okay well you know you have to let go of me in order for me to be able to do that." Daniel then realised he still was holding her arms, and quickly let's go.

"Right sorry. Off to school you go." He says stepping back. Arianna quickly gets in the car and closes the door. She turns it on and quickly backs out of the driveway. Daniel watched as she drives down the road and stops to let a orange rusted truck leave the driveway of their neighbors house. After he watches the car disappear around a corner he heads back into his house.

The young girl sighs as she pulls into the high school parking lot right after the orange truck did, she had been following the old vehicle since she left her house. Arianna looked for a spot to park and found the only one was next to the truck.

With a sigh she parks her car and turns it off. She quickly grabs her things and attaches her keys to her bag. Once she exits her car she hurriedly fixes her outfit and closes her door, locking it. Her bright hazel eyes shift over and find a pretty brunnett getting out of the truck next to her. With a smile she walks over to her.

"Sorry if you thought I was stalking you, I promise I wasn't." The frazzled looking girl quickly looks up to see a beautiful girl smiling at her showing her prefect white teeth. "I'm Arianna Alexander, I'm new here and I guess we are also neighbors."

"Uh, Bella Swan," she slowly takes Arianna's perfectly manicured hand which she offered the other girl. With a quick shake the two let go. "So you're new, where are you from?"

"Florida" Bella's eyebrows shoot up quickly. "Yea it was a big move, but my father got a job he couldn't refuse. Plus my dad grew up here."

"Oh yea, my dad mentioned a new police officer coming in, that must be your dad." Bella said with nod. "My dad is the Cheif."

"I think I remember my dad talking about him, I believe they were old friends or something like that." The pretty brunette says, " well I better get in there I have a lot I have to do today."

"Okay, um do you need any help?" Bella asks as they start towards the school. She felt connected to the girl somehow and didn't want to leave her just yet. They both are to engrossed in their conversation to notice the people around then staring.

"Could you maybe direct me towards the office?" Bella quickly gives her directions and the two part ways, Bella off to her first period class and Ari to the office.

°•°•°•°•°

"Hey you must be Arianna, I'm Eric, part of the welcoming committee. Is there anything I can help you with?" A nerdy looking Asian boy says walking up to a startled Arianna whom just walked out of the office with her scedual and a bunch of other papers in hand.

"Uh, hi." She gave the boy a soft but breath taking smile. "I guess everyone knows I'm new right?"

"Yea we dont get that many new people, Bella was new last year, and the Cullen's two years before her but they moved again." Eric was rambling. "Honestly it's weird having so many new people come but it's also nice I guess, new faces and all."

"Can you help me find my class?" Arianna cuts him off.

"Oh sure yes, give me your scedual." Arianna hands him the paper.

Pd 1.| AP.history |B32
Pd 2.|Dig.Photo.3|A28
Pd 3.|Honor.Choir| A16
Pd 4.| Physical.Ed| A00
Pd 5.| Lucnh | CAFE
Pd 6.|Study.Hall | B09
Pd 7.| AP.English| B29
Pd 8.| AP.Chem | B30
Pd 9.| Study.Hall| B09

"Wow you only have three core classes." Eric looks up at Arianna with lifted eyebrows,
"All of them are AP."

"Yea, I'm kind of smart I guess." The two laugh lightly. "Plus I got alot of the credits that I need to graduate at my old school."

"That's awesome, well you have AP history first so that's this way, follow me."

☆☆♡☆☆

^Ari's outfit^

A/N - I do not own the twilight saga, I do however own my the additional characters and plot I add in.

I have made an Instagram account that goes with my wattpad account. If you are interested in following up with my stories and getting to interact with me and talk more make sure to follow it. You will be able to help me out in deciding plot and ideas. The account is @ ThinYoongi (the same as my wattpad)

Also be sure to check out my other book LOVELY.
《Sorry for self promoting so much》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.5K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
421K 11.6K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...
434K 7.2K 27
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 �...
8.8K 275 24
❝ It doesn't get better than this ❞ Emmett Cullen female!oc