Blue Blood

By NoonaB25

*smut -historical Fantasy like... -action? To my best knowledge -romance -jikook... obviously. +note: there... More

AUTHOR NOTE:
A New Beginning
The Hunt*
Awakening
The PARKS
Trust
Goodbye
Love At First Sight
My Jungkook*
My Jimin*
Other Half
Moon Child
Second Chance
My Jimin Pt2*
Whispers
A Stolen Gift
Second Try*
Complicated
Moon Goddess*
Expecting
HE'S MINE!
Lovers Querials*
Reunion
Confronted
Finally
Unexpected
The Final
Wait! Double!?

Demonstration

2.4K 155 35
By NoonaB25

Author pov

All of Jeons's government officials were called for a meeting about something that had everyone confused as to what this is called for? They were all talking amongst themselves while they waited for Lord Jeon to arrive.

"What do you think this is about? It's unusual for Lord Jeon to called us at this time of day."

"Your right. You think it's that boy he always hung around with?"

"Maybe, but I heard from Adam that the boy is a blue blood chosen by the gods."

"Is that right? How did he come up with this information? And if that's the case should we called off this engagement with Lady Miku? Since there is no need for her if that boy is a blue blood."

"I don't know, but something is up with him. Sure the previous Lord Jeon chose him to watch over us, but since he died. Things seem to be off, he becomes more ambitious than ever like he's trying to take over Lord Jeon's place as Lord."

"You think?"

"Have you meant this blue blood person?"

"No. But I heard some did, but only Lord Jeons closest friends were able. Hey you there, come here." Said one to a young man named Taehyung to come here.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Have you meant this blue blood person that Lord Jeon has around in his chambers?"

"Jimin? Yes. I have."

"Great. Can you tell us about him? We are curious to who this person is since none of us here never meet the person."

"Oh. Well your going to meet him today. Lord Jeon wanted him come to his meetings today. So you'll see him today."

"Him? A man? Hmm... interesting."

"My Lord!" Shouted a voice and they all turn to see that it is Adam.

"Oh boy, if it isn't Adam." 

He rushed over where the lords are gathered together waiting for Lord Jeon to arrived. "Lord Kim." Bowing a little to Taehyung and he also bow a little to Adam.

"If you excuse me. I'll be going." Taehyung Said and disappear into the crowd of men.

"What was that about?" Adam asked and everyone went quiet.

"Nothing. We are just wondering why Lord Jeon called us for. That is all."

"Oh? I wonder too?"

Soon the sound of drums begin and everyone in the room start to go into their position as the sound of Lord Jeons arrival.

Once everyone is at their place, Lord Jeon enters along with someone they have never seen before. This person is young and beautiful, flawless skin and pure white like pearl. The young male wore a white robe while Lord Jeon wore Black. The young man, had a white robe with gold outline of the fabric with a faint color of light blue on it. He also wore a hairpin piece on his hair that is gold color but the design of crescent moon and a white pearl as a star on each side. Everyone is amazed, capitalizing by his beauty and couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Some looked down feeling ashamed of how beautiful he is and not worthy to even look at him.

To the young man surprise, everyone bow down except a few who didn't, just surprised by his looks. Looking around he sees that it is Adam and few others that stay standing. Keeping this in his mind, he continued to follow towards the throne chair.

Once Jungkook is seated and Jimin to his right, "so shall we begin the meeting?" Jungkook said and everybody got up and face their lord as the meeting begins.

***

Jimin pov

The meeting went on for hours upon hours, discussion about politics, to how should we tax the people. How much food that is left and making sure it will survive the upcoming season. To more political and then to local police work, who's on trial to who needs execution and so on.

There was so much going on and it's no wonder Jungkook is so tired every evening but he made sure he has time for me. But at the same time it's no wonder I personally don't come to these meetings. Then the meeting takes its turn to the borders of the north and the south. "My Lord, we need more man guarding the southern borders." Adam says. "I visit the south and we need more man. Lord Tao is finding ways to sneak into our land and destroying small villages."

"Has anyone heard from Lord Tao yet?" Jungkook asked.

"No, my lord. Apparently he is missing at the moment." One said.

"Missing? And has anyone even thought to find him." Jungkook asked again. "Find his whereabouts... it won't be long until he is at our front doors."

"My lord, why not use the blue blood to find him? I hear he has great powers." Adam says. "Why doesn't he demonstrate his powers?"

"Sorry?" I asked being out on the spot.

"Why don't you demonstrate your powers?" He asked again.

I look at Jungkook and he looked at me, and I look back at Adam. Truth be told, I honestly don't want to for one thing I'm pregnant and I want to take an easy. Listening to the doctors wishes and not stress my body over it. So I decided to something small, I lift my hand circling my wrist and a small wind with leaving came flying in and taking a shape of a bunny. Cute. It dance around them, but Adam doesn't seem pleased about it.

"That's it? I'm sure you can do better than that, how about I help you." So Adam pull his sword and quickly charged at me and I immediately dodged it, taking me out of my seat.

Everyone around the room, move out of the way as Adam strike again, dodging it again from left, right, duck down, and backflipping by kicking his sword out of my way and land on top of a statue. Who would have thought dodging an attack can wear me out so quickly, catching my breath Adam came charging at me again. Quickly I pull out my sword out of thin air to block his attack.

I can feel his strength, "What's wrong? Why are you not showing your potential?" He pushes me back almost lost my balance and he strike again but this time at my baby belly and I quickly dodged leaving a small gasps from my lips. Jungkook and his friends saw this and immediately become alarmed by it and that did it. Putting my hands over where my babies are and protect it.

"Ahh~? Seems like I hit a nerve. Your sensitive spot." Adam says to me while I look at my belly.

"I was told not to stress, but now your getting on my nerves." I said to him.

"Yeah? Well good. Now I will get to see what your capable of."

"Fine." And I start taking my first move at him. Going for his head, dodged it. His side, block. Leg. Block again.

Going for his head once again but he blocks it easily again, which I was counting on this time and I pull out my other sword from thin air and strike him with the other. He was going to kick me at my stomach but I move away quickly before he could. Jungkook became more alarm then ever as he watch us fight.

Now it was his turn to attack, his attacks are aggressive and each time I dodged him, the more frustrated he comes. "Stop playing around!" He shouted at me in anger. As he continued to attack me but failed each time he dose.

"And what's the fun in that?" I smiled at him cunningly as I avoid his movements.

"Well I'll make sure you stop moving around." Says threatening.

"Is that a threat? Nobody threatens me." Walking side to side like I'm hunting a prey waiting for the right moment to strike.

I can see that he didn't like it and charge at me again with full strength. I can feel his attack are getting more arrogant as it goes and using all of my strength to block him, the more I keep blocking him the more I suddenly not feeling too good. Getting more dizzy from all the dodging and all of his hard strike he put on me. Didn't watch where I was going and end up tripping and fell down on the ground, looking up I see Adam jump up and about to strike. Closing my eyes when I hear sword colliding, peeking out I see Jungkook might have jump in and block his sword. "That is enough." He says angrily to Adam.

"What! He hasn't shown his power yet!"

Jungkook pushes Adam back with his sword and kneel down at my level. "Hey. Are you okay?" As he offered his hand and I grab hold of it as he pulled me up.

"Yeah." But my body says other wise and lost balance quickly.

"Whoa, Jimin. Are you sure your okay?" He asked again but more worried now.

"Yes. I'm fine." To reassure him, soon he turned around and face Adam everything went dark.

Jungkook pov

The fool. To ask my Jimin to demonstrate his powers is beyond arrogant. Then again, he doesn't know that Jimin is pregnant after all. Looking at Jimin I see that he is looking at me and then back at Adam. Hearing him sight a little, he showed a little of his powers and everyone is amazed by the magic, but Adam was not pleased by it. Pulling his sword he decided to do it upon himself and show everyone what my Jimin is capable of.

Their little fight went okay for awhile, but I can see that it is taking a toll on Jimin. When the doctor told him not to stress the body since he is carrying my twins. Adam kept attacking him until he strikes where the babies are and that did it for me and so as the rest of my friends. The fight turn to something different and I am not liking it. The thing I know he tried kicking the belly again but Jimin hurry and move out of the way to avoid his blow. Clenching my fist I was so ready to jump in cause this little fight is coming more and more aggressive.

Keeping my eye on Jimin, I see that he is losing his strength fast as Adam keep aggressively attacking Jimin with full of his strength. Then Jimin not being careful end up tripping, and fell down on the ground. While Adam saw this as an opportunity and jump up and about to attack him. Immediately I jump from my seat and block his attack with my sword at hand. "That is enough!" I shouted in anger and the whole room shook from my anger. Pushing him back with my strength of my sword and quickly turn around kneeling towards Jimin and offered my hand.

He grabbed my hand and I ask if he's okay, he told me yes but his body tell me a different story. "Are you sure?" Asking him again by more worry now, but he reassured me again. So I turn around and face Adam but soon I turn I hear a thump sound and looking behind Jimin is on the ground unconscious this time.

Everybody around the room gather together to see what is wrong with Jimin. "What's wrong with him! We are not even done. I still haven't show you what he is capable of!" Adam goes on.

"Enough!" I shouted again and this time I can't keep this a secret no more. They needed to know and this is the only way to get out of this useless engagement with Miku. "Your little fight will be the cost of losing my children." I said to him and right then everyone in the room is shock and surprise of the news when I announce that Jimin is pregnant.

"What!?" Adam says again being in denial about it. "It can't be possible. He's a male. No male can have children except for woman."

"Say what you want, but I will not have this anymore. Your little demonstration will be the cost of my children and if something were to happen. You will pay the price for it."

"But my lord-"

"Shut up!" Cutting him off. "I don't want to hear more of your explaining." I said to him as I pick up Jimin my arms. "That is enough for the day."

"My L— we all still need to see his powers, showing them that he's powerful and he can take on the field."

"Did you just not listen what I just said?! He will not be used in battle or to even participate in one."

"With his ability my lord we can destroy the Tao's! And anyone who is threatening our land!"

Looking at everyone in the room, I see some agree but they are blind with the situation when they see that someone is pregnant with my child. "Lord Adam, it is true that we need to see what the blue blood is capable of doing. However, you heard Lord Jeon himself, this creature is carrying Lord Jeons next heir. And we right now at the very moment is we need of Lord Jeon to have an heir to save our lands."

"We have war coming and all of you are worried about the next heir?! That is an outrage!"

"If a battle that needs winning, I need an heir to carry out my duties. Since most of you all demanded my attention that I need to find someone." I said to them and they feel guilty when I say this cause they always pressured me and that it's true on their part.

"That is why I brought Lady Miku, my Lord. She will produce you an heir. She's a woman! She had a body that will carry you a child. Not this creature!" Pointing at Jimin.

"DON'T YOU THINK IVE TRIED!" Yelling at him and everyone in the room including my friend are in shock of what I just said. "If that is all you want to discuss then, you are all dismissed!" I say angrily. "I don't want to hear anymore of this."

"But My Lo—!" Adam continued but the sound of thunder and lightning stop him from speaking further.

"The engagement with Lady Miku is off and if any and I mean ANY of you defiled my decision, you will see yourself out of estate!" All the people in the room just froze like statues when they see how serious I am and how much this boy means to me.

"My L—" cutting him off again but this time grabbing his neck tight while holding Jimin with my other arm like carrying a child with one hand.

"You dare to defile me!" As anger build up. "The border from the north and the south is under surveillance, and it will hold for awhile. The blue blood carrying my child is much more than just power! Adam! It is my salvation!" I see him struggling as he tried to freed my grip, "now if you even think about saying another word about using my love for your power in defending the enemy, especially when he is carrying my children you have another thing coming. You will never see the next good living." And so I loosened my grip and he fell on the floor as he tried to catch his breath holding his neck.

"Children? What do you mean children?"

While everyone look at me and I look at Adam with the eyes that nobody has ever seen. The eyes of death and the whole room went on their knees and bow as they know what this means when I'm angry. Walking out of the room and carrying Jimin in a bride like leaving everyone behind me, but and look at my shoulders, "he's carrying Twins." I said and continued to walk out of the throne room towards my chambers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
550K 31.1K 65
In a world where species live together. Small groups bring chaos. And vampires are on top of the food chain. And Jungkook is a vampire finding his m...
15.3K 1.2K 30
❝ I was going to kill her, but she asked me to be her husband. So...I became one. ❞ ༺༻ ➤ medieval/fantasy AU ⊱ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 03/02/2022 ⊱ 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲�...
151K 9.1K 33
Taehyung a prince Jungkook a knight - The forbidden love between two lovers, will they be able to stay together? Warnings: -smut(top jjk. Bot kth) -f...