Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu

20.2K 800 1.1K
By Jhooee

Okay I'm not going to lie I had to reread my story as well 😂 so here's a recap right quick before the q&a.

Jungkook was put in charge of watching Y/N's possessed grandmother and a sick Taehyung. Jungkook sees a shadow down the hall and he thinks it's Taehyung so he goes to tell him to lay down only to find that he's already asleep. Too focused on a distraught looking Tae he's drawn to comfort him instead of thinking of the strange phenomenon. In the mist of distraction Jungkook finds himself being dragged by an unseen force.
After setting up for prom Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and y/n come back only to find their house trashed.

It's revealed a couple chapters later  while Hoseok and Jimin go out to eat Jimin pranks Hoseok causing him to get arrested, leaving Jimin alone. Deciding to go home Jimin catches sight of a strange acting Jungkook and decides to follow him.

Taehyung fell sick and comatose after getting intimate with y/n. So as a way to save Taehyung, Yoongi takes it upon himself to use his power and latch onto Taehyung's soul in order to wake him up and find out what happened to Jungkook and Jimin. If it fails they'll both be trapped and ultimately die.
While Yoongi's in Taehyung's subconscious he finds Tae But Taehyung tells him he can't bring himself to wake up bc he's too caught up in his past. Yoongi finds out how Tae and Jungkook came to be Sins.

Enclosed in despair and anxiety Hoseok seeks out y/n for comfort and next thing you know they're getting down and dirty but right as she's about climax her supernatural powers make an appearance and Hoseok freak out in fear of being revived and turned back into a human seeing that y/n is a goddess of life. Hoseok flees away from a very confused, angry, and heartbroken y/n.

The next day is prom and despite y/n's reluctance Ami convinces her to go since she's dedicated so much time into it. While there Jin and Ami leave to have alone time, Namjoon is forced to be with Suran, y/n and Hoseok manage to have a civil conversation and Hoseok gifts her a key to a garden much to her dismay. As Hoseok and y/n talk, Hoseok notices a strange presence and tries to shield y/n but is too late she caught sight her dance being destroyed as Jimin lustful abilities affect everyone on the dance floor.

Then as fast as it all happened Hoseok vanishes and she's met with Jimin who's being a total dick of a sin.

Around the same time Jin and Ami almost get it on when Chaos makes an appearance.

Questions and Answers. (Warning I could not copy and paste ur questions so they're half asses versions)

Jungkook.

Do you genuinely like y/n or is it bc of her mom?
Y/N's great and she's really nice to me but I've known her mom for centuries. I really don't know how I feel at this point.

What got into you the day you made Ami commit the crime? And where you been?
Literally can't answer this bc it'll be explained soon.

Where's my smut?
It'll be here when I find someone to have sex with.

How old is he? And as far as I get he's been mute around as long as y/n's been living.
I'm as old as Taehyung . Um I'm sure I lost my voice long before she was born. Taehyung and I were one of the first Sins to be born after Jin.

I don't know you. Where have you been?
Missing.

Does being mute make it hard for you to explain yourself in situations?
um no. I can speak telepathically to my brothers and they're pretty much the only ones I prefer to talk to besides y/n.

Are you a bad guy?
aren't we all?

How's it like being mute?
are you really asking this?

Taehyung.

Do you still love Jungkook?
Always.

Are you using y/n to get to him(Jungkook)?
No. I like y/n.

So y/n and Hoseok fùcked how you feeling?
Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about but In all honesty I didn't have a chance anyway.

Do you ever wish to be a different Sin?
All the time. Out of everyone I wish to be as content as Namjoon.

What is something you can tell about your Sin?
I wish I could but I'm not all that interesting.

What did y/n taste like?
Why don't you ask Hoseok?

What's stopping you from waking up?
I don't think I deserve to.

Hoseok.

Do you genuinely like y/n or is it just a part of the plan?
The plan? I don't know about the plan thing but Jin hyung said he'd worry about. But I think I do.

On a scale of 1-10 how much did you like fûcking y/n?
7. Minus 3 because of the fucking scare.

Why are you so pointy?
wtf is the some kind of slang like salty? Or is this a sexual thing?

Are you gonna talk about how you bailed out midway on the only non angry sex you've had in 1000 years because you weren't ready for goddess shit to pop off?
This bitch was about to end my immortality say what you want.

I heard you're such a sunshine but when the sun sets everybody be screaming daddy is that true?
Well I do tend to go in too hard🤷🏻‍♂️

Namjoon.

Do you like Suran?
Is this a trick question? She's my mortal enemy.

Are you a bad bitch?
I might be bad but I don't understand why you're bringing dogs into this.

What's your eye color?
Pink 😁

Incase if what y/n's granny said about Jin is true why are you guys nice to her(y/n) or is it just Jin?
I don't know of what any grannies have said but y/n's our friend.

Out of all the sins you and Jin seem to have the most control of your sins why?
I suppose it has to do with our maturity levels or just pure genetics. Jin and I have always been better than everyone else.

Jin.

What do you think about Ami? Do you actually like her or are you just playing?
She's... familiar. I can't get enough of her.

What's your least favorite Sin?
I would've been able to answer this before the others came into my life.

Why do you have all different colors and the rest of the Sins only have one?
Because I then and they are me.

Yoongi.

Do you like y/n as a friend or something more?
i feel like we definitely have a connection.

How are you lil meow meow?
tired

Your thoughts on y/n losing her virginity to Hoseok.
im sorry?

Do you think you can save Taehyung and yourself? How do you feel being inside of Taehyung?
id like to think so but I'll have to gather enough energy to convince this idiot to stop being so sad. Uncomfortable.

I sleep 22hours a day is that you or my sleep schedule ass?
Not me. I suggest your nearest doctor that doesn't sound healthy.

Jimin.

Out of all the Sins why are you lust?
Who doesn't like sex? But on a serious note it all leads back to my past.

Could you get off of y/n?
only if she gets me off first 😏

Is he a bad guy?
Yes and I like it rough😉

I need y/n to bang Jimin. What's he waiting for?
Well now n days consent is kind of a thing

Jimin... don't rape me.
no thanks... I'm sure if you saw me it would be the other way around though

Can we hold hands in a normal way without sex?
I'd rather we hold something else😏

Y/N.

Aren't you supposed to be immune to the Sins powers? Why don't you try to figure out you're own powers? Why don't you ask the Sins about your powers?
It's only been two days chill. I'm seventeen I don't what the fuck is happening.

Why are you so clueless and naive throughout the whole story?
I'm trying🙄 I write notes earlier but everything's confusing asf

Do you wish you never met the Sins?
Yes and no. There are times when they scare me but I care for them a lot at this point.

Pick one Sin you love the most.
Hmm I know! Jin! Because he has all of the Sins so I don't have to choose😏

Do you trust Jin?
Not a one bit I've only now distinguished that trust and affection don't have to correlate with each other.

The thing is her hands were somehow shining... is this related to her cumming?
😳😳 I don't know it just happened I couldn't control it🏃🏻‍♀️

How many of them are you attracted to? Is there anyone in particular you like or feel a connection with?
They're all extremely attractive. There are a few☺️

So that ish with Hoseok... are you afraid of what will happen if you fork any of the other Sins?
Fuck yeah I'm currently edging to remaining celibate for life, fuck it I'll be a nun.

Did Hoseok fûck you real hard?
.... I could barely walk

Ami.

Okay I know you have a thing for Jin but bîtch let me have a moment with him!
Calm down I'm up for a threesome! ...But you gotta keep your hands to yourself. You know what no. He's mine.

Has Jin told you more than he's told y/n?
I don't know what he's told y/n but I know about his past🧐

So like how did you manage to get Jin THAT whipped?
I don't know seriously he won't leave me alone. But I'm not complaining maybe it's my vagina...

Chaos.

So basically all of the comments and questions add up to this....

Why tf are you here? Who are you again? Get stabbed.
You don't know me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.2K 57
Our undying love can not be tarnish, my precious rose I'll have you locked around my arms while you listen to my beating heart....~~~
167 8 12
One day you wake up in a hospital bed to see 7 handsome boys surrounding you, but you have no memory of them or anything at all? You start a new lea...
279K 8.4K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
323K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...