Blue Blood

By NoonaB25

*smut -historical Fantasy like... -action? To my best knowledge -romance -jikook... obviously. +note: there... More

AUTHOR NOTE:
A New Beginning
The Hunt*
Awakening
The PARKS
Trust
Goodbye
Love At First Sight
My Jungkook*
My Jimin*
Other Half
Moon Child
Second Chance
My Jimin Pt2*
Whispers
A Stolen Gift
Second Try*
Complicated
Moon Goddess*
Demonstration
HE'S MINE!
Lovers Querials*
Reunion
Confronted
Finally
Unexpected
The Final
Wait! Double!?

Expecting

2.7K 144 111
By NoonaB25

Jimin pov

The next day we set out towards home, while everyone look at me wondering what's wrong with me but Jungkook shook his head to say not nothing. So weak from last night, jungkook hand me over to Taehyung gently so he can get on the horse first. Reaching for his hand and, with my strength I grabbed hold of his arm and he pulled me over.

Resting my head on his chest, feeling completely drained of energy. "Kook..." as my voice hoarse a little.

"Shh... just rest." As we ride out while I fell asleep during our journey home.

Author pov

Jungkooks closest friends look rather worried about Jimin as it shows that he is weaker than usual. Jungkook handed Jimin to Taehyung while he mounted on the horse first. While Tae look at Jimin closely before handing him back to Jungkook. "Tae, Jimin?" Jungkook says and handed him back to Jungkook while Tae showed some concern on his face.

Soon everyone is ready and on their horses they start heading back home. "Hey... Tae. What wrong with Jimin?" Jin whispers to him.

"I don't know. He looks completely weak, I wonder what the gods did to him?" They both shrugged their shoulders as they ride back to the palace in silence.

***

After a quiet ride back, they were greeted by Lady Sarah and the rest of Jungkook's officials and someone else that is new. Jungkook, wake Jimin up and dismounted his horse and carefully help Jimin down. Jungkook watch as Jimin flinch in pain and carefully take Jimin back to his chambers.

"My Lord! Wait!"

"Not now."

"Please! Wait!"

Turning around Jungkook face one of them. "What is it?"

"What's wrong with him? Can he walk on his own?" Adam says looking at Jimin.

"You maybe one of my close supervisors to help around when im not here, but sure have a mouth that needs fixing."

"Forgive me, but Lady Miku's brother is here."

"And..."

"And I like for you to meet him." Signing a young man to come over. "This is Lord Ryuki, Lady Miku's brother."

"Nice to meet you Lord Jeon, and who is this?" Looking Jimin who is sleeping in Jungkook's arms, with lust in his eyes.

Jungkook not liking what he see hug Jimin tight in his arms and holding him close. "Someone of no interest. Now if all excuses me, I need to take him back to his ro—"

"Mind if I follow?" Lord Ryuki interrupting Jungkook before he could finish his sentence.

"No! I'm sorry, but I like to be alone." And walk to the direction of his chambers.

"Ju...." Jimin says tiredly.

"Shh... we are almost there." Jungkook says to Jimin as he rest back on Jungkook's chest again.

Jungkook reach his front resident doorway where he meet his Guards. "Don't let anyone in and I don't care who. No one is to enter these doors understood?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Good."  And Jungkook continued to walk inside his chambers.

Jimin pov

After several days of bed rest, I was able to move around a little and feeling much better than before. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry I overdid it."

"You think?" As I watch Jungkook putting himself down a little. Crawling towards him and sit on his lap, putting my arms around his neck. "Hey don't do that. I don't like it when you put yourself down... it's making me sad and you don't want me sad do you?"

"Yeah...? No?"

"Yeah." Leaning in and give him a small peck on the lips and show him my cute smile.

I can tell that he was trying to control himself so I can heal for a bit. Seeing him struggle is cute so I thought of teasing him for a bit "Jimin..." Jungkook whispers to me, when someone knocks on my door. "Lord Jeon there is someone who wanted to see you."

"Who." Jungkook said while I decided to go a little more but decided to stop and move away since I hate being interrupted and adjust myself but Jungkook stop me and kept me still, when I remember what the moon goddess told me back at the temple.

"It's Lady Sarah and lady Miku along with her brother, my lord."

Thinking of what do they want now, I look at Jungkook and gave him the look that he knows. "Very well. Send them in." Jungkook says.

"Hmmm... I wonder what they want." Then I thought of what the goddess told me, with a wave of my hand my fan appeared and I set it somewhere. "Should I test them? There is someone I'm looking for... and the goddess told me to get rid of her cause she is threatening my family."

"Oh? Is it Maria?"

"That's the one. I know that she's good in hiding with many faces and the goddess told me that she's closer then I think."

"Than how are you going to fish her out?"

"With this... my fan. It's Unless now, but I put a little bit of my magic in it and I'll know when it is being used."

"Interesting... you know what's more interesting?"

"What?"

Coming close to my ear. "make you scream for my name in so many ways."

Shivers ran down my spine as I felt his lust growing, and so he quickly turned me around where I am now laying on my back and claiming my lips. After a serval days of rest which seems like eternity for Jungkook, I must say his hormones is crazy and it's kinda hard to keep up but I'm not complaining about it. Just when Jungkook was about to go for it we heard someone clear their throat taking us away from our moment, which we actually forgot in a short amount of time. I swear I hated when we keep getting interrupted and Jungkook felt the same way. Getting up and straighten ourselves, they continue to walk further in and sat across from us.

Soon they are comfortable with themselves, I suddenly started to not feel so good, "Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me as he looked rather worry.

Soon I opened my mouth to answer him, I quickly cover my nose and hurry out of the room to find the nearest door outside and start vomiting suddenly. Soon I was calm down, i felt Jungkook's hands on my back rubbing me gently until I'm okay. "Hey... are you okay?" Feeling concern about me.

"Yes... I just suddenly not feeling well." And vomiting some more. "Where are they?" I asked in between breaks.

"Still in the room." Jungkook says and help me clean up a bit, soon I was done he carry me back to the room but soon we are almost there that same smell came back again and I stop Jungkook and told him to put me down quickly, so I can run back where I was and start vomiting some more.

"I'm sorry Kookie, but they have to leave now. I can't stand their smell right now. It's making me nauseous."

"Okay." So Jungkook clean me up and walk with me to a certain area and set me down and went inside the room and told them to leave.

Once the door open, a young man knelt down and looked at me with those eyes that I know so well and I don't like when they look at me like that. Looking into his eyes clearly, I already can tell that I don't like him one bit. "Hey sweetie." He says

Sweetie? I thought, nobody calls me except... no it can't be, how? "Don't call me sweetie." I said and just when he was about to touch me, Jungkook stop his hand before touching me.

"I'm sorry, but no one is allowed to touch him."

"Sorry. I just wanted to know if he's alright, he look sick."

"That is for me to check and for you to leave."

"My Lord..." I said because I really want them to leave now since the smell is getting to me. Strange it was never like that before and I wonder why now?

Taking the hint, "Please go." Jungkook say one more time and so they all left, and Jungkook pick me and take me back to my room and lay me down so I rest again. Soon I was in bed, I felt better and very tired suddenly like vomiting just took most of my energy and so I let sleep take over me for awhile and I felt Jungkook patted my head to sleep.

Lord Ryuki/ Lord Tao pov

I was so close in touching him, but Jungkook stop my hands from reaching him. Damn. Looking back at Maria I see that she is all smiling as we walk away from Jungkook residents. "What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"Cause now I finally got what I came for... taking his powers away and soon it will be all mine." She laugh evilly.

"Whatever. You need to help me get closer to him..."

"Oh don't worry. I have a plan that will most definitely fool him for sure."

"Good." I said to her as we walked back to the room.

Lady Sarah pov

Jungkook chase us all out of the room, for that boy and when we all walk out I see that Lord Ryuki wanted to touch him. Good Luck I though cause Jungkook will not let anyone touch him unless you are Jungkook. Looking at the boy I see that he is not feeling good it's all over his face. That is when it click. No. It can't be. Not again. I maybe a woman and he maybe a male, but I know when someone is pregnant. This is going to be interesting now. I'm sure he will not mind losing another one again and I quickly walk back to my chambers.

Jungkook pov

Leaving them alone in Jimin's room was some sort of a plan but the que was off when Jimin suddenly leave unexpected. I know there are others who want to destroy Jimin's happiness as well as mine, but Jimin running out of his room like that suddenly is unexpected. I guess you can say it sorta work.

Examining the room, I check to see if anything is off but only Jimin has some eyes to narrow the search. Not long Jin came along with Namjoon, yoongi and Taehyung. I gave them the quite sound and pointing at Jimin who is asleep.

"What happen? I thought he was up." Jin asked.

"Well he was and we had a plan but this is unexpected of me." I said to them.

"Unexpected? What do you mean?" Namjoon ask.

"Well... soon they arrived Jimin kinda ran out of the room in a hurry and found him outside near a bush."

"Jungkook... I think this is a sign." Taehyung says

"What sign."

"Are you seriously asking that question!? Come on JK think." Taehyung had fill in the blanks. "Seriously Jungkook Wow... And here I thought your smart, I guess not."

"Jungkook~ah." Hearing Jimin's voice and turn around seeing him rubbing his eyes. "Is it day? Or Night?"

"Still day, hows your nap?" I asked.

"Nice... still feeling a bit nauseous now I have a bad headache." Holding his head.

"Just lay down and I'll get the doctor in." Soon I turn around I hear him crying. "Hey...are you crying?" Looking back at him again.

"I don't know... maybe? Jungkook-ah. What's wrong with me? Jungkook!"

"Okay okay okay... just relax."

"Relax! How am I going to relax? When I can't control my emotions!"

Seeing Jimin emotions all over the place is getting me real confusing and I just hugged him close until he's a bit calmer. While the rest of my friends just look at me like I'm stupid or something. "What?"

"Nothing." They all said in unions.

***

Jimin pov

After settling down with my crazy emotions, the palace doctor came in and checked my vitals to see what is wrong with me mentally too. "Young man. When did you start feeling nauseated?" The doctor asked.

"Umm... this morning? When we had those people coming in to visit. For what I don't know, but soon they came in it's like they are wearing bad fragrance on their clothes."

"Hmmm... I see. Emotions? Hunger?"

"Well Jimin been eating a lot lately."

"Ah~. Mind if you lay down?"

Nodding my head, I start to lay down when craps came up. "Ouch!"

"What is it?"

"Crap! Crap. Crap." And I sit up again cause boy it hurted.

The doctor pick up my other wrist and check my blood pressure and look at me with surprise face and later it soften. "My dear child... your pregnant. And by the looks of it you might have twins, it might be a little early to tell now but I can feel two heart beats. Congratulation, My Lord."

"Wha...?"

"Well. I will suggest that you young man should go easy and do not stress. Twins can be a lot for a person such as yourselves. I don't know how it is possible with you, but I think you should call off this engagement with Lady Miku, Lord Jeon. In my honest opinion I don't know why they arranged this engagement of your when you already have this beautiful person with you."

"Thank you." Jungkook says to the doctor.

"I will keep this quiet, since I know there are others who will do all means to destroy a babies especially when a child is a blue blood creature that is sent by the moon gods, these days people don't care about prosperity and all they care about is power."

"How do you know all this?" Feeling alarm by it.

"Young man. I've lived with the Jeon resident for so long and I remember everything. Some people here choose to remember and some don't cause they want a new start cause of their past."

"I see. As a doctor to the palace. What should I do?"

"I can read your past Jimin." Feeling more alarm since he called out my name, but he reassured me not to be. "Relax. I see that you used to be pregnant but there was a miscarriage. If your not careful it could happen again child but you will lost both and I'm afraid the next time will be no mercy from the gods, Lord Jeon." Looking at Jungkook. "Have Twins is a blessing and if the twins are kill along with a mother is a bad sign."

"I see. Then I will make sure these twins will grow up healthy." Jungkook says to the doctor.

"Good. There is a saying that is not commonly known anymore cause it never happen until today."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well long ago there is a dragon, who is all powerful that even the gods have high respect for and that this dragon is the most rare creature that ever lived. It is said that the dragon is looking for a rare creature that can father his children, since nobody is strong enough to hold a dragons seed but this rare creature can." Slowly doctor put his things away and continued to speak some more. "Nowadays everyone claims to be a dragon and other dragons were born, but they are just half breed. There is only one pure breed. Nobody knows where he is or who he is or even what he looks like too. Killing a dragon's child is a very very bad omen too, almost as worst as killing a blood blue."

"Really?" I added looking back at Jungkook and thinking back what the goddess says about Jungkook and him being special and not know about it. Maybe it could be him, but she said I Seal his powers and I wonder what it could be.

"Yes. Twins is a blessing since I see that goddess gave you mercy and decided to let you have two instead of one. Now I will suggest you Jimin to not stress or worry since it is not good for the babies. Other than that, please be careful."

"Thank you, doctor and I will."

"Good. I'll see you in the next two full moons to see how they are progressing."

Author pov

After the doctor left the room, the doctor shift it's form to the Moon Goddess herself. "Be careful Jimin. You are carrying The dragons child and twins is a sign of a prosperity for the dragon. Since Jungkook is a pure blood. The moment the cherry blossom bloom around the both of you. It's a sign that the dragon found the one and it's fate to carry his child."

Soon she gives her blessing she senses a gentle breeze of cherry blooms blows inside the hallway. She walks out of the hallway when she encounters Jungkook's friends, immediately they saw her and quickly bow down since they are in the presence of the goddess herself. She knowledge them and gave them a quiet sound. "Protect my moon child. He's in your hands and there is no third chances this time."

"We will." They all said to her and so she disappeared back where she belongs.

Jimin pov

The doctor bow and left us alone in the room. The news shouldn't shock me but it did anyway twins was not we were expecting. Twins. Now our plan that we had set is going to change now. Now that I have two little ones, holding my lower tummy and emotions overtook me. Jungkook crawled into bed with me back hugging me tightly, "this time we are not losing them."

"I know... we have to be careful Jungkook, I'm just afraid now but I can't afford to be afraid again. I'm actually scared for a repeat."

"Hey. Hey. Don't worry... this time we are going to do something different. Okay. We will not have this again. So don't worry, I'm going to keep you close to me. Alright?"

"Okay." As Jungkook reassured me so I wouldn't worry. "There's one problem now..."

"What is it?"

"dealing with your higher ups."

"Right."

"Well i'm happy for the both of you and congratulations, but there is something else at work here that I want to tell you about. I'm sure it'll make things quicker." Taehyung said as he came into our room unannounced along with the rest of his friends.

"What is it?" Trying to calm down a bit and whipping my tears.

"Maria."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.5K 30
You're a fan of jikook ?! This story is made for you 😁 🔞 Ranking: #1 btscouple #1 kookmin
665 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
10.1K 166 16
Fluff and smut Imagines with jk as ur bf/hubby (^ν^)🔞 [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
154 5 9
Random BTS stories i come up with a A.I bot just for fun. Usually will be my dark drama filled mind. Enjoy. Slight bot errors but definitely readab...