- wrong number ( bakugou kats...

By p0rkribs

explodo: how the fuck does your mind work? ugly ass: honestly idk slow updates! - not completed #1 - uraraka... More

PROLOGUE
pt. 2
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
'scrunchie'
fourteen.
fifteen.
not that important announcement
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
author's note ( !! )
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.

eight.

18.8K 838 1K
By p0rkribs

✧||✧

✰||✰

chapter eight: shut you up with my tits

may. 20, wed.
12:10 PM

✿✿✿

—— lunch

(y/n) ENTERED CLASS A TO SEE NO ONE BUT THE ASH BLONDE. "why are you here? aren't you supposed to be at the cafeteria?" you said, sitting at your desk, reading a book.

"aren't you supposed to be there?" he repeated. "well, I excused myself from ochaco and the others." you said, flipping a page. "what's your excuse?"

"i don't need to say it to a loser." "OUCH!" you put your book down and put a hand to your chest. "I'M YOUR WIFE??" "I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING MARRIED TO YOU!" "WE HAVE KIDS!" "I-"

"rEaLlY? sO yOu hAd sE-" mineta was hit on the head by tsuyu. "sorry." the blonde apologized.

"were you there the whole time?"

"all of us were."

the door opened to see the whole class. "oh." " WHAT THE FUCK EXTRAS! WHAT IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING PERSONAL?!" "then we would be able to hear it." todoroki bluntly said.

during class, izuku was muttering a lot and it annoyed you, though he does it frequently. "izuku, if you don't stop muttering, i will shut you up with my tits." you said, flipping a page from your book.

the class went silent. "(y-y/n)! you would?!" "WHAT THE FUCK MORON!" "(y/n) THAT IS A VERY SEXUAL AND INAPPROPRIATE THING TO DO TO DEKU-KUN. YOU CANNOT DO THAT UNLESS YOU ARE LOVERS!" "CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME?!"

ochaco went up to you. "oh hey ochaco! whaddya want?" you said, closing the book. "Y-YOU WOULD DO THAT TO DEKU-KUN?!" she asked loudly, you flinching. "no." she 'phewed' and you wondered why.

"my tits belong to one and only man," "and who's that?" the brunette asked. "katsuki." "WHAT!?"

the green-headed boy was embarrassed the whole time.

❀❀❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 58 14
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ผ'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐’„๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก?" โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜…โœฉโ˜… !Trigger w...
15.7K 604 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
75 15 10
โ ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™๐™€๐™, ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™ ๐™„๐™. โž Warning! This book contains violence, mentioning death, weapons, kidnapping, and gore please do not read if y...
170K 6.5K 43
๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ช Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...