Boarding School for Losers

Bởi ashiabeckett

When the typical, rich and outgoing teenage party girl goes from outstanding to out of hand as her grades dro... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

5 1 0
Bởi ashiabeckett

Poppy sat directly next to me with the biggest smug face ever known to man.

"Mind if i sit here?" She asks me, grinning in a malishous way. "Not like i really care if you say no anyway."

She begins to get comfortable in the seat next to mine before flashing me another sarcastic smile to prove she really didn't care.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I snapped.

"Evelyn doesn't like you so that means i don't like you."

I laugh in confusion. "Ever so smart you are."

I sarcastically reply waiting for an even more sarcastic answer back.

"I must be as smart as you since were in the same class, right?" She grins.

"Yeah...right." I reply, rolling my eyes and setting my attention back to the front of the class where Miss Leon had started writing all kinds of equations on the board.

The class dragged and it felt as though Poppy had been burning holes through the side of my head all lesson with her beady brown eyes, however i suvvived and class was almost done.

"Don't forget to hand me in your homework for Wednesday." Miss Leon raises her voice above the scraping of chairs against the floor as everyone gets up out of their seats to pack their things away.

I got up out of my seat and shoved my note pad and pen into my bag and slung it over my shoulder to which i thought to myself, i actually like Miss Leon, she had a nice ora about her however she seemed easily pushed around as i can see a lot of people see her as an easy target and take her kindness for weakness.

Miss Leon stood innocently infront of the classroom before dismissing us back into the wild of Boarding School filled with some losers.

As i left the class, Kat was waiting for me just outside the door, smiling.

"How was that then?" She asked, intrigued.

I yawn. "I'll tell you all about it later."

She nods before we make our way through the hall to meet the others.

"I hated class today, i cannot wait until its the weekend already." Emily moans, as she stuffs her textbook into her bag.

"Well i actually enjoyed class today, Miss Harper was actually fun and laid back for once." Bella replies, with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." I replied, as me and Kat approached them.

"Hey, how was your first class Mae?" Asked Bella.

"All in all it was alright, i like Miss Leon." I replied. "However, i don't so much like Poppy Edmunds being in my class, in the seat right next to mine."

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Thats rough." Alice replies. "It could be worse though."

"Yeah it could be Everlyn." Kat replies, laughing a little.

I laughed. "True but anyway what are we having for lunch im starving."

"Me too." Emily replies. "We could always catch the tram to town and pick something up."

"Good idea Em." Bella says, grinning. "And maybe do a little shopping?"

The biggest grin began to spread across my face. "Shopping spree!!!"

The girls laughed.

"Of course that would excite you Mae." Kat replies, still laughing a little. "Lets go."

——————————————————-
With a short walk from the main campus building and over the field to the specially made tram stop for students at the school, we waited until a tram was in sight amd hopped on the first one.

"You know, i've never been on a tram." I exclaimed.

"Never?!" Kat replies shocked. "Is that like an American thing?"

"No its a 'my daddy's too rich for me to take public transport' thing." I replied, laughing.

"I suppose thats a good thing though." Emily suggests. "My parents don't really like the thought of me and Harry taking public transport that often either, they say its unhygienic."

"See my mother doesn't exactly mind me taking the tram or bus as she says it teaches me to be more independent." Kat adds, taking her phone out of her pocket. "This is her."

She pulls out her phone and turns the screen round so i can see the oldish but beautiful picture of her and her mother.

"You look just like her Kat." I replied, smiling. "I would show you my mom but i don't have any pictures of us doing things together, she's always busy travelling, meeting new men and living her life to the fullest without me around."

"Thats sad, doesn't she ever contact you?" She asks.

"Rarely." I replied short. "But im not aloud to complain when i live with a successful business man that is my father, who gives me everything, right?"

"That's not true Rensmae." Bella butts in. "And besides you have us now."

I smile at the thought that maybe i'm not alone anymore and i can let my guard down to these girls because they are my friends.

"You know what you could do with." Suggests Emily.

We all look at her, confused and waiting for her to carry on.

"You need a whole new look." She continues. "Maybe change you're hairstyle, get your nails done or even treat yourself to a new bag."

I laugh. "Do you not remember the first day you met me? I had more bags than i could carry."

The girls giggle.

I continue, "but i do like the idea of getting a new hairstyle, i've never considered it back at home but since i'm no longer in Beverly Hills anymore i could definitely do with the change."

"Then its settled, your changing you're hair to represent a new and improved Renesmae Colemen." Emily replies, laughing.

I laugh alongside the other girls until the tram finally jults to a stop and we wonder off the plaform and into town.

———————————————————
As we approach cobbled paths and shop windows, we giggled, laughed and tried on different clothes.

"That jacket actually suits you Al." Bella says, laughing as Alice comes out the changing rooms modelling the most hideous green jacket.

We all burst out laughing.

"This is the ugliest thing i've ever seen." Alice replies, giggling uncontrollably.

"No I definitely think you should buy it Alice." I suggest, teasing her some more.

"Yeah well i think you should buy those shoes on that rack over there." She laughs before pointing to a pair of pointy shoes.

"Piss off!" I struggle to say while laughing so hard.

Alice laughs along before fading away back into the changing room to take the jacket off so we could move to the next shop.

"So where to now?" Asks Kat, excitedly.

"I think its time Renesmae gets her hair done." Emily suggests, also excited.

"I think so too." Bella agrees.

"Then lets go." I reply, also smiling and grabbing hold of Emily and Bella's arm to link with.

And with that we skipped and ran around the streets, twirling in circles and having the best time while taking in the fresh air through our lungs as we eventually reach a high end salon on the corner of the street.

"Hi, how can i help?" The hairdresser behind the counter asks, as we walk through the door.

"Hi, my friend Renesmae here would like a new sort of style." Emily says, as we stand at the counter.

"And which one of you is Renesmae?" She asked, looking at the five of us with a welcoming and friendly face.

"I am." I say, smiling at the experienced women.

"And what kind of style were you looking for today?"

"I'm hoping to become a brunette." I replied. "See which one has more fun."

I laugh to myself at how many people actually have that debate which clearly also amused the hairdresser since she began grinning.

"Would you like to come with me and take a seat while i go and prepare the dye." She says, before shifting from behind the counter.

I follow her up a few steps and into one of the black chairs infront of a well lit up mirror and a shelf with different hair products on.

"How are you feeling Mae?" Shouts Bella, from the sofa the girls were sitting on below the steps.

"My dad is so going to kill me for this!" I reply, laughing. "But who cares."

The trained hairdresser began dying my hair as i watched the transformation of my lighter hair turn dark in the mirror which felt as though the colour change represented my life changing and i felt confident about it.

————————————————————————————
A short while later and whole few bottles of hair dye the lady began finishing up with my hair.

She undone the apron i was wearing in order to protect my clothes and i stood up to give the girls a more clear look.

"OH MY GOD!" Bella screams. "You look so different but so good!!"

I laughed at her words.

"I can't believe you actually got it done Mae, As if you didn't think of this idea earlier, you look great!" Kat says, excitedly.

I turned to look in the big salon mirror at my new hair, it felt as though a new Renesmae Colemen was born but this time as a brunette and for the first time in a while i was truly happy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
173K 5.5K 36
What happens when you mix a rebellious girl, a mysterious artist, a rich boarding school and queen bee together? Oh, and a case of kidnapping. Troubl...
89.7K 1K 23
Meet Micol Myer, a seventeen year old girl with a big headache. Having lost her pillar of support in life, she moves all the way to California to sta...