His Hatred(On Hold)

By MokshDa_xoxo

"Okay then honey take a seat," he said and I did as I was told. "Well Blair the past few months, things have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Announcement
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important notice
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

13.5K 525 59
By MokshDa_xoxo

What is something from your childhood that shaped you into the person that you are today?

Blair's POV

"Breakfast is amazing, Kelly," I said as I took a bit of my smoked chicken and poached eggs on toast. 

"I am glad that you like it, Mrs Niarchos," she said as she wiped the kitchen counter. 

"Kelly, please call me Blair. I really mean it," I said.

"Ok Blair, you are not going to let it go now, are you," she asked and I simply shook my head. 

"Did you have any preferences for lunch, today," she asked me as she grabbed her notebook. 

"How about chicken wraps? I haven't had those in so long," I said as I already felt my mouth watering just by the thought of it. 

"Sure, it will be ready by noon, Blair," she said as she gave me a smile.

Just then, my phone started ringing and it was Liliana calling. I quickly wiped my hands on the paper towel and I immediately picked up. 

"Hey sister," I said excitedly. "Oh hello Mrs Niarchos," she said in a teasing way. 

"Come on not even you," I said as I sighed. 

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something," she said as I heard the kids screaming in the background.

"Yea, what is it," I said as I took another bite of my food. 

"Do you want to come with me and the kids to the dog shelter," she asked me. 

"Oh yea, I don't have anything to do today anyway. I miss the kids too," I said as I felt the excitement of seeing the kids today. 

"They have been asking to come and see you since the wedding. Oh but Sophie is spending time with my mother-in-law though so she won't be here," she said making me feel a bit bummed that I won't see Sophie. 

"Oh no I was wanting to spend time with her as well," I muttered. 

"She does too. Anyways, I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes. Will you be ready by then," she asked me. 

"Yea I'll be ready. See you then," I said before we said goodbye. 

After washing the dishes, I went upstairs and got ready. 

"Mrs Reeds, how are you," I asked her as I saw her while I was walking down the stairs. 

"Oh dear, I am doing great. What about you," she asked as she gave me a smile. 

"I am feeling amazing," I said. 

I walked to the kitchen, following Mrs Reeds.

"Have you been settling in nicely," she asked me as she started sweeping the floor. 

"Yea, I love it here. But this place definitely needs some pop of colors," I said and she chuckled. 

"I always tell Mr Niarchos to add more colorful things here but he just doesn't have time to," she said. 

Just then, the bell rang and I told Mrs Reeds that I will be getting it. So I quickly ran to the front door and opened it. 

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Liliana standing there with Leo, Ashton and Kai. I immediately pulled her into a hug, then I hugged my nephew. 

"My little babies," I said as kissed their cheeks. 

I chuckled when I saw Leo wiping my kiss away. 

"How are my favourite godsons doing," I asked them as I squeezed Ashton's cheek. 

"Oh please, they are your only godsons," Liliana said as she rolled her eyes. 

"Uncle Blair, we are getting a puppy. A small puppy," Kai said excitedly. 

"Oh yea I know baby. Are you excited," I asked him. 

"Yeaaaa," he screamed. 

"Are you ready," Liliana asked me as she wiped Kai's mouth as he was eating his snack. 

"Oh yea. Let's go see these puppies," I said as I couldn't hold my excitement. 

After saying goodbye to Mrs Reeds, we all made our way to the Liliana's car. I helped Liliana to strap in the kids and five minutes later, we were on our way. 

"Sooooo how's married life," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Well it's nicer than I thought," I said honestly. 

"Cyen seems to be a nice guy. How is he treating you," she asked me as I hear Kai and Ashton fighting over something in the back. 

"He is really something, He can get annoying at times. On top of that, there is his other best friend, Nathan who is a real pain in the ass," I said as I whispered the last word to her. 

"Oh what did he do," she said as she looked amused. 

"Well basically he thinks that I am a gold digger. Supposedly, I trapped Cyen into marrying me," I said and laughed. 

Liliana started laughing as well as she shook her head. 

"Why would you say that," she said as she frowned. 

"Well he did say it to my face. I swear I feel like Nathan is in love with Cyen or something," I said as I shook my head.

Well now that I am thinking of it, that might be the reason. 

"Wow, you never know," she said as she raised her eyebrows. 

"Mama, loooook. A planeeeeeeeeeee," Ashton screamed out of no where. 

I started laughing at how excited he is. Ashton then started talking about how he wanted to be a pilot. 

Fifteen minutes later, we reached the dog shelter. I helped Kai out of his car seat. 

Kai started wiggling excitedly as we heard dogs barking. All the boys were smiling widely as we walked towards the entrance. As we looked around, I was already having major puppy fever. Looking at them wagging their little tail, I felt my heart melt. Maybe it won't hurt to get a puppy right. 

"Look at these puppies. They are siblings," Leo said as he signaled us to come to him. 

I walked to him as I held Kai's small hand. Peeking inside the cage, I saw two puppy golden retrievers. I felt my heart flutter as I looked at them. 

"Oh my goodness, look how cute they are. Lili come look," I said as I watched Kai and Leo caressing the puppies. 

"Do you love this puppy, Leo," Liliana asked as she bent down to Leo's eye level. 

"Can we have both of them, mama," Ashton said as he came and looked at the puppies. 

"Baby, one puppy is a lot of work so we can't have two," Liliana said as she pushed his hair back and gave him a little kiss. 

"We can't leave the other on here," Kai said as his smile wilted down and his eyes started watering. 

"He will find a home soon, love. Don't worry," Liliana said as she wiped his tears away. 

"You know what, I don't have a dog and this little one has definitely caught my attention," I said as I ruffled Kai's hair. 

"Ash, Uncle Blair is taking the other doggy," Kai said to his brother as he dried his tears. 

"Well I am getting a dog now," I said as Liliana laughed and shook her head. 

After completing all the paperwork, we all walked back to the car with two newly adopted puppies in the doggy cage. 

"Do you love your puppy, Ashton," Liliana asked him as he stared into the cage when I set it down. 

"Yea, I am going to take him on walks and I will feed him," he said as he stroked his puppy, Brutus. 

"I love the name you chose for your puppy, Zeus," Liliana said as she looked at me. 

"Thanks. I can't believe that I have a dog now. Look at how cute they are. I want to squish them," I said aggressively. 

"Man, you are weird," Liliana said as she laughed. 

"Did you tell Cyen that you were getting a dog by the way," Liliana asked me as she drove out of the parking lot. 

Oh crap, I completely forgot about Cyen. I felt the color drain from my face as I realized that he might not like dogs and he might ask me to return the puppy.

"You totally did not," she said as she shook her head and she added: "Maybe you should call him."

If I call him, he might yell at me on the phone so maybe I should just text him. 

"I'll just text him, he might be too busy to pick up his phone," I said as I suddenly felt nervous. 

Grabbing my phone, I typed in the text message. 

"Cyen congrats, you are now a dad. We have a son," I read out loud to Liliana. 

"Blair you are being crazy. That is such a dry text. You are going to give the guy a heart attack," Liliana said as she looked at me in disbelief. 

"Come on it's funny considering we didn't do anything," I said absentmindedly. 

"What? You guys didn't do the deeds," she said in code words since the kids are here. 

"Oh well, we didn't get there," I said trying to figure out how to find my way out of this conversation.

"You know what, you should take your time. It's your first time so you need to feel ready," she said as she gave me a smile. 

"Yes I guess. Anyways let's not talk about this in front of the kids," I said as I glanced at them. They were all occupied watching the puppies in the cage. 

With that said, we went to the pet store and bought a bunch of necessities and toys for the puppies. 

An hour later, Liliana dropped me and Zeus back at home. Walking in the house, I realised that I was the only person home with Zeus. 

"Do you love you new home Zeus," I said as I picked my puppy up. 

He licked my face as soon as I had him in my arms. 

I then brought him in the backyard and watched as he ran around in grass and rolled around. 

"Such a happy puppy," I said as I smiled. 

I didn't even realise that I didn't check whether Cyen texted me back yet so I pulled my phone out and I saw that I had twelve missed calls from him and four text messages. 

"Oh that's bad," I thought to myself as I opened the text messages.

Cyen- What do you mean? 

Cyen- Are you pregnant? 

Cyen- Blair pick up the phone.

Cyen- I am coming home.

"That is very very bad," I said to myself as I finished reading the messages. 

I was going to call him when I suddenly heard him yelling my name inside the house. 

"I am in the backyard," I said loud enough for him to hear me. 

I watched as he frantically sprinted out of the double doors and walked to me. 

"Hey calm down," I said as I saw him looking all distraught. 

"What is the meaning of your text? Why weren't you answering my calls," he said as he glared at me. 

"It's not what you think. Zeus, come here, buddy," I said as I walked to Zeus and picked him up as he was not walking to me when I called him. 

"Cyen meet our son, Zeus Rain," I said as I looked at him with nervousness swelling inside of me. 

"You got a dog," he said as he sighed. He somehow seemed relieved for some reasons. 

"Well I kind of fell in love when I saw his cute little face," I said as I snuggled against Zeus. 

Cyen rolled his eyes before pinching the bridge of nose. 

"He better not pee or poop inside," he said firmly before leaving me and Zeus outside. 

"At least he didn't ask me to give you back. Don't worry he loves you already," I said as I kissed Zeus. 

Shortly after, we went inside and I found no one inside. "Maybe daddy went back to work," I told Zeus as I watched him struggling to go up the stairs. 

I picked him up and made my way upstairs. As soon as we got upstairs, I placed him down and he ran to Cyen's office. 

"Oh no mister, you can't go in there," I said as I followed him. 

As I opened the door, I saw Cyen sitting at his desk as he looked down at Zeus. 

"I thought that you went back to work," I said as I watched Zeus reaching up for Cyen. 

"I don't have any more meeting for the rest of the day so I don't need to go back," he said as he looked at Zeus questionably. 

"Cyen, just pet him. That's what he wants," I said as I shook my head in disbelief. 

"So clingy," he said as he picked Zeus up and started petting him. 

Zeus wagged his tail as he settled on Cyen's lap. I sneakily took my phone out and took a picture of this moment. Looking at Cyen, I noticed the small smile playing on his lips as he stared at Zeus. 

"It's not that bad now, is it," I said as I walked to him and stroked Zeus' ears. 

As I watched Cyen interact with our new puppy, I couldn't help but smile. This brought a warm feeling to my heart seeing them like this. Deep inside, I knew that Cyen was really enjoying this but I know that he will never admit it. 

***

Hey guys, I hope that you like this chapter. 

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts on this one. 

Also make sure to check out my other books that are available. 

What do you think about the new addition to the family?

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
59.1K 1.1K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
220K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
759K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...