Somebody I Used To Know-N.H [...

By youaremysuxshixe

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back-keep it. If it doesn't-it was never yours" ~~~~~~~~~~~ ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
THANK YOU
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hey guys!

Chapter 21

89 8 0
By youaremysuxshixe

"1, 2, 3...GO!" The fake gun goes off and I run.

I past the 1st bend in a breeze and carry on running, in my own bubble and not realising the incoming hazard, other contenders.

"Move you the way, stupid!" the black hair girl groans and pushes me, which results in me on the ground seconds after.

I sniffle multiple times, keeping the tears in. 'Why are people so mean?' I think to myself, I try to be nice to everyone, isn't that enough?

I hear panting behind my and someone kneel beside me.

"Bibble, are you ok?!" I look up and see my fairytale prince, Niall.

I shake my head and point to the evil girl who was now getting MY shiny medal. "I was winning then that girl pushed me over!"

Niall's face turns red like a tomato. "Wait here." He mumbles, anger lacing in his voice.

He stands up and stomps over to the now bloating girl. If stamping could cause earthquakes; we'd all be doomed.

"Debbie!" He screams and she turns around, worried etched across her face.

The start talking, Niall's face getting closer and closer to hers. It's like his words are venom from a deadly, endangered snake; she wincing at every vowel and pause.

After the commotion, 'Debbie', hands over her medal to the now calm Niall. He walks back over to me without another stare or scare.

He hands me the medal and grins, his disproportionate teeth showing, which makes me grin. Like a chain reaction.

"Thank you, Niall." I stand up and hug him.

The girls from the seats start to scream "COOTIES". But I don't care.

Maybe I wanted to get my first cooties from Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciona's POV

I push him away, which causes him to stumble slightly. "I am NOT your sister, I'm a only child!" I yell, trying to convince myself more than others.

"Who's your dad?" he puts his hand on his hip and leans on the door frame, awaiting an answer. "G-Gary Chamberlain?.." I reply quietly, almost a whisper. "And your mother?" He pushes my and my breath catches. "Alison.", this time I do whisper.

He claps his hands together. "Same here." He grins at me like a lunatic while I just gaze at him emotionless and frigid.

"What's wrong? You've met your sibling for gods sake!" Jack shouts rather loudly, this results in my empty thoughts being shattered.

"I'm gonna put some clothes on, please make yourself at home." Niall nods at my 'brother' and jumps up the stairs humming one of his well known songs, More Than This.

I smile, keeping his tune in my head.

"I'm sorry at just jumping and hugging you, I'm just so happy." He laughs awkwardly and scratches the back on his head.

I shake my head in response. "Just a lil' warning next time." I laugh, but secretly hope that this will be the last time. "Anyway, please, come in." I open the door wider and smile.

He walks in and mumbles a 'thanks' prior to his movement. "So where do you live? I heard you's only got together?"

"How comes I've never heard of you?" I ask, changing the subject. He needs to know none of the subject yet.

"Well, I lived with our aunt and uncle." My face screws up at the sound of their names. Despicable human beings.

"Don't talk about them to me. Ever." I growl at him, venom lacing my voice.

"Well you asked!" He puts his hands up in defence, but I'm not having none of it.

"You can't just walk in here and talk about the most abusive, self-centred and pathetic excuse of human beings I've even known. Ok? Just no." I turn on my heel and point to the room. "Living rooms in there."

"You can't boss me around, I'm older than you." He teases and smirks, folding his arms.

"Well maybe I can, the house owner. Get your stuck up arse into the living room or you can get the hell out." Says a familiar irish-born man.

Jack says nothing but walks into the living room. I turn back around to see Niall clearly and I like what I see, as always.

He's wearing a white tank top which has a picture of mickey mouse with a snapback on, black loose fitting jeans and white supras.

I smile at his choice of clothing. "Nice clothes babe." I smile looking him up and down one more time, defiantly pleased with what I see.

"Not as good as yours." he winks and grins cheekily as I look down.

"It's blouse and leggings?..." I look back up to the taller boy confused about what fact he's stating- or at least trying to, anyway.

"I mean." He grabs my hips and pulls me close. "You look perfect in anything." Leaving my breathless.

"Well...I...t-thanks." I finally get out, not knowing how to response to the sudden physical contact and he just bites his lip, holding in his laughter.

"It's not funny, Ni." I pout, making him clear his throat and steps back.

"Don't pout." He says horsely, I just smirk as his grip loosens on my hips.

"You know what babe?" I whisper seductively in his ear, so my brother in the room next to us doesn't hear.

"W-what?" He asks, by now I can tell his little friend it quite awake.

I say nothing, instead I crash my lips into his, and his grip is just ghostly holding my hips. He kisses back and our mouths mould together, moving in sync.

Before anything else happens, I pulls away and walk away and into the living room.

I stay by the door for a little while to hear his reaction. He curses quite loudly then runs up the stairs and into a alien room. "I'll be down in a second!" He shouts, panting slightly.

I laugh to myself before sitting down next to my brother, my fun time over. "So how did you know it's me, like i'm related to you?" I inquire deeper, wanting to know if this foreigner is, indeed, my blood related brother.

"Well, they used to talk to me about you frequently, showed me updated pictures and stories about you. Why? Didn't anyone talk about me?"

I shake my head 'no'.

He frowns. "Probably because every time they say anything about your old deranged house hold, I walked out or forced them not to say anything about it." I laugh awkwardly, trying to make the small paragraph I just pronounced harsh.

"They couldn't afford to pay for both of us, so I volunteered at the age of 3, to go. They were gonna y'know..." I look at him for a second before jumping, knowing what he meant.

"Oh", is all I could say. And I thought they were loving and caring...never underestimate anyone.

After a short time of silence, a very flustered Niall comes in.

"What's up babe?" I ask, grinning like an idiot.

"Nothing, just had to clear something up." He replies, throwing imaginary daggers into my heart and sitting down next to me.

Oh damn.

"That's good then." I place my hand on his upper thigh, which causes him to move his legs.

"So how did you two meet?" Jack asks, turning his body so that he can see both of us clearly.

"We've known eachother since reception." Niall replies for both of us.

"And we started dating three weeks ago." I confirm, ending with needless information.

"Wow, well you have to see my girlfriend! We could go out or something or night!" He grin, which causes a chain reaction or Niall and I smiling sweetly in return.

"You can call her and see if she can come over?" Niall wonders aloud.

"Oh, can I?" Jack's eyes dilate and his grin widens across his face, making his hazel eyes wrinkle round the sides.

"Yeah, sure." We shrug and nod.

"If you excuse me, thank you by the way." he stands up, and takes his silver iPhone from his pocket and phones the mystery girl and walks out of the room and down the corridor.

"Well he doesn't seem-" I get interrupted by Niall pushing me fully onto the settee, so I'm laying down. He towers over me with a gleeful smirk applied to his face.

"You're going to have to pay for that." He sings, his eyebrows wiggling as he does so, which makes me shiver to my core.

"Pay for what?" I reply innocently, looking at him through my lashes. All I needed was a halo and i'd be on fire.

"You know what." He growl and kisses my neck which makes all my oxygen supply disappear into thin air. Why does this keep on happening to me?

"She'll be here in 5." Jack's voice echoes down the hallway, emerging into the living room, as well as saving me from my torment.

Niall groans inwardly and get off of me so I can then sit up. "That's fine." I reply as he steps into the room.

Niall looks at his phone and types something, which the makes my phone's notification noise alert me.

From: Ni <3

You're sooo lucky he's here babe ;)

I shake my head, but decide against on replying.

As I look up I hear a car beep from outside. I jump up and speak into the intercom. "Hello? Horan residents?"

"Hey, I'm here to see Jack's sister or whatever." An familiar voice grumbles back. I look at the contraption quizingly, as I can not see her face, though I press the button to the gates.

I cannot put that voice to a name nor face. Though I know her.

Soon there's a knock at the door and Jack bursts out of the room. "I'll get it!"

I look at a dumbfounded Niall and I sit by him. "I'm sorry Ni, but it was so funny from my perspective."

He rolls his eyes then pecks my lips. "You're lucky I've loved you for so long." Making my whole body quiver by the one word he said.

"Ciona, Niall, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend-"

"Taylor." I say in utter disgust as I see the ghastly slut before me.

"Ciona." She smirks back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 185 10
What would you do if you got to meet your favourite one direction member? Especially on your birthday? Well, this gal here got lucky and got her drea...
3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
7.7K 168 21
When you live in a world of two different lives fate comes and does it's thing right? Meet Louis Tomlinson huge pop star. He loves what he does singi...
9.9K 98 21
Charlotte and Liam were childhood friends but after 5 years of not talking to each other because of the long distance they finally meet up again. Wil...