Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]

3.9K 107 33
By ImShishi

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ ANGST SCENARIO ]
Katsuki x Reader

Title: Emptiness

Credits to the artist for this art!

Note:

Here's the first angst request and I hope I could pull this detailed request come to life.. haha! I'll be doctor Author-san or oneesan! :D

______________________________

A night at the forest camp during the test of courage villains get their way to infiltrate the area, discovered where the exact location is from a secret Intel and went for a mission.

Kill Izuku Midoriya, abduct Katsuki Bakugo tagging you along as a hostage and gain some Intel from you.

you walked in the forest holding on to Aoyama's elbow walking in a hurry since you wanted things to end as soon as possible. You thought this night would be a good night to finally make things clearer and explain to Bakugo that you feel the same way the way he does.

Your mom was his mother's best friend since high school and normally you would visit their house together with your mom or it's the other way around.

Honestly, Katsuki Bakugo wasn't quite a good influence for you because of his temper and way of speaking lucky your mom you didn't pick it up as you grew yet what you pick up from Bakugo was his idiology to be number one.. a number one hero that will save anyone in times in need even though one's own life is in line.

You love how Katsuki shows his strength and giving up wasn't part of his life and even though you two lived in a separate city and separate school.

You never forget to update Katsuki about the things happened through your day and how much you wanted to see him which something didn't actually annoy him unlike towards other girls in his class.

He thought it was because you two were friends and he needs to cope up with you since you're the daughter of his mom's best friend however it wasn't the fact.. the fact is.. he's just denial he have a secret crush on you the moment he saw the way you looked so amazed as you smile and told him you would support his dream till the end.

Small thing yet it grew in a blink of an eye when you surprised him during the entrance exam and got to UA Academy for the hero class.

Each and every day you can see Katsuki doing his very best to be number one despite of everyone hating him from the way he acts and talk yet you see it as a tactic of him going up..

However, the moment your class gets attack by the villains and fought against them.. you've seen Katsuki was so busy growing and have no room for love that you'd probably be a hindrance when a villain got you and used you as a shield against Bakugo.

You decided to conceal your feelings and still support him as you work hard as well to become stronger.

However, things didn't go the way you decided.. Katsuki confessed to you the moment he felt you growing cold towards him as you try your best not to fall in love further for him.

He said he loves you more than anyone.. that you're not a hindrance but rather a more reason to work hard and be number one and he doesn't know what he would do if you're getting far from him.

It shocked you yet you don't want Bakugo to fall behind because of you.. you wanted him to focus on his goal.. you told him what you wanted but Bakugo still insist saying..

"I'll wait for your yes.."

However you don't know if you would see him become number one when both of you got captured the moment your classmates failed to rescue the two of you from the villains and now..

You woke up, tied on a hair and couldn't even use your quirk to escape when a bunch of villains were watching you get tortured in front of Bakugo.

You couldn't understand what Bakugo was shouting under those cloth covering his mouth but you could see in your eyes how vulnerable Bakugo is when you're hurt.. how much his tears fall down when he couldn't do anything to save you.. when he's striving to be number one.. when he's striving to save everyone but the one closest to him and love.. he couldn't do anything to save.

"Don't cry because of me.. please.. be strong.."

You thought wanting to tell this to Bakugo but you're too occupied screaming from pain when Dabi burns your finger one by one everytime you wouldn't answer any of their questions.

Katsuki wouldn't even want to join the league of villains till the cloth from Bakugo's mouth got loose and made him talk.

"I'll join the league!!! Stop hurting her!!!! I'll do anything!!!! Just fucking stop hurting her!!!!"

He shouts as tears fall down from his eyes that Dabi stopped torturing you.

"I guess you took the perfect hostage.."

Kurogiri compliment.

"Don't stop.."

Shigaraki suddenly tells that surprised Bakugo.

"You @#$&!!!! Stop hurting her!!!! I'm gonna kill all of you!!!!"

He shouts at everyone yet Shigaraki continued to ask the villains to torture you.

The next day, Toga was assigned to watch you and get Intel from you, she continues to cut you and take blood from you without killing you to spit out one Intel they wanted to know a secret facility hidden under an orphanage full of cheerful children and the place you stayed at before you got adopted by a hero couple who can't bare children.

Katsuki beg you to tell them already but you wanted to protect every kid inside the orphanage specially the ones who took care of you as a child who still stays there and working.

"I have no place to cut you anymore.. hmnn... I wonder if he wants to see them as well.."

Toga said and turn the chair you're sitting at in front of Bakugo who's tied in a chair with a collar that stops one person to use his or her quirk.

"What are you going to do?!!!!"

Bakugo shouts as you try your best to catch your breath.

Toga held on to your shirt and ripped it off in front of Bakugo, she shows her knife and slowly cut you below your collar bone. You could feel how painful it is, you could feel the knife against your skin that bitting your lips couldn't help you anymore from the pain you're feeling.

"She's more beautiful like this.. right Bakugo?.. you love heat  you're seeing.. right?.. I've given you something you would like to see.. C'mon.. convince her to tell where's the place Bakugo.. you want to save her as well right?.. save her by convincing her.."

Toga said and cut your bra to have more space to cut however.. someone came.

"Toga, it's my turn.. you're gonna kill her if you take that much.."

One villain said to her and there Shigaraki enters the room.

"Still nothing?"

Shigaraki asked.

"She wouldn't tell me anything.."

Toga answered and Shigaraki stood in front of you.

"I'm tired of waiting.. let's just play a game.."

Shigaraki said and lift up your chin using one finger.

"Choose carefully Y/N.. who should it be?.. you.. or Bakugo?.."

He asked and shows you a knife.

"Try to escape or try to attack me.. I'll make sure both of you are dead however.. if you play my game.. I'll let one escape and live.."

He told you that made Bakugo even more furious.

"Y/N!!!! Don't listen to that bastard!!!! I'm sure!!! Heroes will come and save us.. I'm sure they'll be here soon!!!"

Bakugo shouts yet.

"It's been four days.. no hero would come in time.. if they really would come to save you two.. they should have been here since beginning... you've been tortured here for long.. surely Bakugo's mentally tortured seeing you.. you don't want to see him so vulnerable.. isn't that right Y/N?.."

Shigaraki tells you and smirked.

"Y/N.. please.. hold on!! Don't do anything stupid!!! They'll save us!!!!"

Bakugo shouts.

"I've been there once.. I believed in heroes once.. but.. there's no hero that saved me from being tortured like this.. years.. I've waited.. but no one came.. all heroes are nothing but bunch of talk.."

Shigaraki told you and showed you his face full of scar and you could definitely see what he's been through just by seeing his scar.

"Y/N!!!! I beg you!!!! Just save yourself!!!"

Bakugo shouts.

"Save yourself?.. hmnn.. how would you feel when Bakugo's gone?.. hnn.. y/n?.."

Shigaraki answered and made you mumbled.

"Empty.."

"It's like being dead as well isn't it?!! You wanted to see him shine but you'd rather want him to live than see that shine!!!!"

Shigaraki shouts and walks near Bakugo holding his neck with four fingers.

"You have an idea what quirk I have.. right Y/N?.."

Shigaraki asked you.

"When you hold something.. everything.. will turn to.. dust.."

You answered and looked at Shigaraki's hands holding Bakugo's neck.

"If this finger lands on his skin.. he's dead.. so.. what is it gonna be Y/N?!!! You or him?!!!"

Shigaraki shouts.

"Y/N!!!! Don't do anything stupid!!!! He's not gonna let anyone go!!!! Believe in heroes!!!!"

Bakugo shouts but Shigaraki start to count and Toga set your hands free to use the knife for yourself.

"Katsuki.. please.. shine that light even when I'm gone.."

You told him and stab yourself making you fall on the ground. Shigaraki sets Bakugo free and left the two of you inside the room.

Bakugo runs to you and hugged you as he cry.

"I told you not to do anything.. please.. hold on.. I'll take you out of here Y/N.. just hold on.."

Bakugo told you but he couldn't take the collar off of him that he couldn't blast the wall to escape from the villains hide out.

You've lost too much blood and your eyes starts to blur.

"Katsuki.."

You called and he looked at you.

"Ever since the first time we met.. I've liked you and before all this.. I really wanted to say I love you too.."

You told him and gave him a smile. It was your last word and breath.. you're happy you're able to tell him you love him too yet.. Katsuki felt his whole life fall and felt empty the moment he realized you're no longer moving.

"Y/N!!!!!!!! Don't leave me!!!!! Take me with you!!!! I don't want to be number one when you're not there!!! What's the use of being number one when I couldn't even save you!!!!"

Bakugo shouts and the villains could feel and hear Bakugo's agony.

He kept on crying and crying.. he wasn't even escaping nor doing anything and just be there with you till he looked at the knife you used to stab yourself on the floor.

"I just.. want to be with you.."

He mumbled and took the knife to stab himself to a vital spot.

The moment the villains couldn't hear Bakugo, they saw he didn't escape and killed himself.

The heroes came to rescue the two of you but the speculations Shigaraki wouldn't let the two of you die.. was miscalculated.

Through the process of investigation of the heroes. It was discovered both of you killed oneself through finger prints and it's like what Romeo and Juliet have done and felt..

Emptiness..

___________________

Author's note:

Phew.. well.. I hope this is worth it and I wanna know how you feel about this update!!.. :D

I'll work on other request as well.. so hold on.. hehe! :D

If you have request please leave them at the request section. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
28.1K 203 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...
1.4M 38.7K 57
โ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ . โž My Hero Academia headcanons