Behind Closed Doors JK•TH

By pineaxpples

Why is it that whenever we're together its, its different? A-And when we're out you act like we're mortal ene... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
A Reminder
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17 [Extended]
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
•Sorry for the long wait•
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
•Epilogue•

Part 8

235 15 0
By pineaxpples

Part 8
This is the part two from the last one. :) enjoy
This one is a rollercoaster. Get ready for it.

*—————————————*

TAEHYUNG POV
(THREE YEARS AGO)

I was finally fine with being at this school. I'd only been coming for a few days and it's been going pretty smoothly. I'd finally been able to keep up with every class and I even made a few friends. Not only that but the guy I met a few days ago, is inviting me to his house to play basketball. He even encouraged me to try out for the team as well.

And I also got my mom to buy me a PE uniform.

I went to his house on a Saturday and packed a bag with a water bottle, an extra shirt, and some snacks just in case. Plus my basketball.
I threw on a pair of shorts, an old camp t-shirt and a pair of dirty old sneakers with compression socks. I ran out of the house and skateboarded to where he told me to go.

I finally made it there and noticed it was in the richest part of where I lived. And one of the biggest houses Id ever seen, (besides on tv.) but I should've expected this, did you see the school he goes to?
I dropped my skateboard on the sidewalk and walked up the driveway to the front door. A very tall woman who was well dressed came to open it and looked down to see me. A 15 year old 5''6 boy with very old basketball gear.

"You must be Taehyung." She said. "My boys' told me all about your game in PE the other day. You did so well."
"T-Thanks." I said awkwardly. I rubbed my shoulder as she let me step inside.
"Honey," She called. "Your friend is here now. -Mind removing your shoes?-."

As I was about to take them off he came down the stairs. "Its fine we're about to head out." He said then slipping his shoes on. He stopped in front of me and shook my hand.
"Ready to lose?" He said then I laughed. He smacked the ball out of my hand and started dribbling it outside the door.
"Not on the floor, hun." His mom said as we ran out the door.

His basketball gear was incredible. And by that I mean expensive looking. He had all of the Nike gear. Even under armor. His shoes looked new, -even the ones he wore to school- and his form was perfect. Im actually a bit jealous.
But all of that taunting he was doing, I was not going to lose.

I started playing hard. Trying to knock the ball away from him at any chance I got. We played for at least 10 minutes getting the game 8-5 with me in the lead. The game was going to 15 once more. I finished off with a win beating him 15-10.
"Bro your really good." He said outta breath and taking a seat on the sidewalk. "Are you sure you don't wanna join the team? We could really use you."

"Maybe I will." I said with a smile. Still trying to catch my breath while sweat continued to drip down my face.
"You wanna sleep over?" He asked. "If it's okay with you and your mom?"
We walking into his house and I burrowed his phone to call my mom. And she said it was okay! I'll be staying at his house until tomorrow.

We immediately ran upstairs so he could show me his room. And it was exactly what I was expecting. Rich kid stuff. He had a big tv and a big bed. A bunch of books and a desk to the corner and light blue walls. "I donated all of my toys a while ago. I don't have a need for them anymore." He told me. So he donates too.

We sat down onto the floor and started playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I could tell he played this allot. He was way to good at it. His mom soon walked in to inform us on dinner.
"Honey, why don't you give Taehyung something to wear for the night?" His mom said. "Then come down for dinner."

He got up and marched over to his wardrobe then pulled out a plain white shirt and a pair of plaid pajama bottoms. The one thing I didn't expect. I walked to the bathroom and freshened myself up before changing then heading downstairs to eat.

Him, his mom, and little sister where all sitting around the table getting ready to eat, so I joined. "Dang it." His mom said looking at her phone. "I gotta go into work right now there's an emergency at the clinic. You look after your sister." She said rushing out of her chair.
"Okay mom." He said sighing then frowning.

She kissed the two of them on the forehead the waved to me goodbye. "I should be in late." She told him then left out the door. Both of the seemed down. It wasn't like this five minutes ago. They must've been used to this. I know I was.
"Its fine." I told him. "My mom has to work late sometimes too. My dad as well."

Tears started to swell in his eyes, "It's not fair." He said then left the table and ran up the stairs. I followed him up.

~~

"Bro, are you alright?" I asked him. His face was buried in his pillow. I shoved him continuously but he did not move. "She's coming back it's okay." I told him.
"It's not!" He yelled. "She does this all of the time! She's rarely ever home. And today was the one day she had off and she still left! I never get to talk to her. And when I do it's so, brief."

"You can talk to me." I told him. I wasn't used to this stuff. I thought it was normal.  My mom and dad leaving out late never seemed to bother me. My few friends in my neighborhood always said that there parents left late at night for more money.

I patted his back and told him it was gonna be alright. He finally began to calm down and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Don't tell anyone from school about this, alright?" He said chuckling and I laughed as well. The laughing finally fell quiet and then there was an awkward silence.

I sat there at the end of his bed next to him and finally removed my hand from his back and he looked up at me. We made a small moment of eye contact before I watched him move closer to me, then felt him lips crash onto mine.

At least 5 seconds in I pulled away and was completely red. I stumbled back and couldn't believe what happened. I couldn't close my eyes and I honestly didn't know what to think. It all happened so fast. He seemed to have the same reaction. "T-Taehyung w-wait." He said. I quickly grabbed my bag and my basketball and ran towards the door where I slipped on my shoes.

He ran after me down the steps. "Wait don't go!" He called.
"What are you expecting me to stay?!" I called back. I opened up the door and ran out then grabbing my skateboard and riding down the street.

This is not happening, this is not happening! I kept saying to myself. Why would he kiss me?! Does he like me? Do I like him? What's going on?! I cannot see him again. No way. I can't go back to that school! He's gonna tell everyone!

When I made it home I went right to my mom. "I need to switch schools." I told her.
"No way." She said. "I paid so much for those expensive uniforms, it's a really nice school Tae."
"I cant be there mom."
"And why not, son?" She said.

"B-Because. Because I don't want to." I said.
"That's not an excuse. Your going to school on Monday." She said. "And why didn't you stay at your friends house?" She asked. I stayed silent and walked to my room. She followed me up.

"Son whats going on?" I have to lie. I have to. Its the only way for me to never have to go back there.
"I'm being bullied." I said. Dammit.
"Bullied?!" She said. "Bullied by who?! Just the other day you said you where having a good time and you where starting to like it. Now someone's bullying you?"

Now how will I get myself out of this. "It's okay mom. I don't have to go back there."
"Its not fine." She said. "If its driving you to want to leave school then its unacceptable." I'm trapped now. I have to come clean but I don't want to. I may just have to bend the truth a bit.

"Okay I'm not being bullied." I told her. She frowned. "I'm not being bullied but, there's a kid there that I really don't wanna see anymore. Like ever again. It would be too awkward. Please don't make me go back."

"Son look." She started. "We can figure something out. But I'm not just gonna take you out of school because of it."
She came to sit down next to me.
I started to cry. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if he told someone at school what happened between us. Then I'd really be bullied.

I could tell my mom yearned for me. She rubbed my back and tried to get the tears from my eyes.
"Look. If your not happy, then I'm not. I'll sign you up for that other school you wanted to attend. Would that be alright?" She said. "But running away from your problems would fix them."

She got up and left me in my room by myself. I hated to admit that she was right. But I can't undue what had already been done.

PRESENT: 3 YEARS LATER

I'll never be happy with my old self. The things my mom said still run in my head. I didn't even give that school a better chance. Who know what would've happened if I stayed there. All I know is this school seems like a much better fit for me anyways.

I know allot of people here already. There's no really smart rich kids. Just allot of kids that look like, well me. But I did take on a whole new persona. I didn't wanna become what I once was in middle school. So I changed. I put all my academics to the side and worked on my basketball skills.

I stopped caring about what people thought of me and started feeding on the weak. I didn't think of myself as a bully but a person with more power. I don't know if it makes much sense but thats how I perceive. There is no one like me.

~~

Was it any good? And would you prefer my updates longer like this?

Well, this is all of Taehyung's back story. Just to kinda let you in and know what he's been through. And why he is the way he is now.

Look out for the next update. August 24, 2019.

And for future reference. I start school the beginning of September so updates might become a bit slow so sorry for that.

But I hope you enjoy and more to come. 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 262 12
The love behind the walls... unknown to everyone but known to heart....💜
515K 29.2K 40
''I would never trust you Park Jimin. It's your sister I am marrying, not you'' the man chuckled and raised his glass, almost swallowing all the wine...
74.2K 4.6K 33
"We had a deal. Are you really gonna break it now?" A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: July 3rd, 2020 Completed: June 18th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any...
136K 4.2K 45
Abused park jimin meets jeon Jungkook over snapchat. Things escalate and feeling catch on but what will happen when jimin goes to live with Jungkook...